It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Did I mention that Dick Cheney was Micheal Vicks dog whisperer?

The guy is evil.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Once again you make no sense. A "whisperer" is a fictious talent described as calming an animal. No, with that in place, why would calming a dog in a dog fight be productive?

reply to post by Hefficide

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

Would talking to Dick Cheney make you calm? Drove the dogs nuts.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Actually yes, it would make me calm. The man would nuke a country for the US. Now, a pacifist like Carter, I would rather pick peanuts in Georgia. People like Carter terrify me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
Cheney's made enough money out of Haliburton, if the going did
get tough all he has to do is go to another country without any
extradition treaty and start splashing money around.

I sincerely doubt that it would be a good idea for ANYONE from the former administration to travel outside this country. They might just get arrested for war crimes.

But then again, there may be few who want some answers here in this great land. I'm waiting for the civil suits to start popping up (John Yoo, anyone?) seeing as the current administration has quite a few irons in the fire at the moment and probably want to stay away from anything too touchy until some of their favorite projects are completed (or killed).

Cheney reminds me of J. Edgar Hoover in a way. Hoover had so much dirt on people that if they ever tried to remove him he would ruin them (or kill them, JFK?). He was in charge of the FBI for decades and did whatever he damn well pleased....hmmm, now that smells like "dick".

The big problem I'm having lately is even if he was to disappear, his replacement is already showing her hand. His daughter looks and sounds like she learned from her dad well and is ready to "take up the fight". I can just imagine what the dinner conversations were like in that household "...hmmmm.....and then we pulled his fingernails out...hmmmm....oh, daddy, tell me more......"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

LOL I lived in California for the Carter years but I think it's safe to say that Georgia got into his Presidential run because they knew it would get him out of the state for at least four years.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree. But one day, his friends in the middle east are going to kidnap his wrinkled ass and drag him behind a speeding donkey. He panders to the enemy too much.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh they probably will, just as soon as Cheney gives them the OK.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Cheney is the one man NWO. Amazing. But I thought Obama was the anti-christ?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Cheney is indeed as dirty as he can be.

but I think even him is afraid of one guy higher on the ladder.

Henry Kissinger.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

LOL the honeymoon with Obama isn't over yet. It's too soon! Although I now wonder if you were to stack Cheney and Obama together would they form some kind of Satanic Voltron?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The more you post the more I appreciate your ill guided humor. Keep it up, though. Some of these posters are bledout Ashburians.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

I can't argue with that at all. Kissenger always makes me think of the Peter Sellers character from Dr. Strangelove.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think you must have mistook me for a liberal. I am a conservative, but I don't think Cheney is quite the super guy some claim he is. I think he has done some things that weren't quite 100% ok. After seeing what has happened to this country, it appears that some outside/inside force has been driving us toward oblivion ever since Billy took office way back when. There is no real distinction between Dem/Repub. Look at what is going on. The same things as before. Just by a guy who doesn't sound like a dork when he talks. Obama is a great puppet. I think he even came with his own strings.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will agree to that point. But it is sickening to see people lambast Cheney and Bush when the prodigy of change, the wind of truth, and the beakon of hope is following their exact blueprints in both terror control and in war tactics.

reply to post by network dude

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Cheney will never be prosecuted for anything because he knows where all the bodies are buried if he went down he would take many people with him.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Then he would create a cemetary with all of the bodies, the collegues, etc. No pun intended, though.

reply to post by mike dangerously

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join