It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, I have not been hiding out in Haight Ashbury, that is for sure. Of course we need facts to based any argument off of....if not, then you are forming a basis on purely emotion. But, perhaps in your world, emotion is enough to justify every irrational thought that pops into your mind. All induction and deduction, as well as premises, require facts and logic.

reply to post by neil a

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by neil a

As much as I would love to badmouth Cheney in regards to anything he does, he's the one who ran this country for eight years while that child Bush Jr was in office. Let us not forget folks, Cheney shot a man in the face and that man profusely apologized to Cheney for getting shot...now that is real power. Nothing like living in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy, enjoy!

No that is fear not power......Darth Cheney is not a good person.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
I was duped. And you are right, I did hav a photo, albeit one that has now been deemed a fradulent one. I think you realized I was right, and thus, in a state of depression, gave in. You do not really believe in the spiders, do you?

reply to post by miasria

lol... you are too cute. that was a crayon drawing, not a photo. i'm sorry to hear it depressed you. at least that means you have some element of having a conscious.

i saw those spiders.. for real. i don't talk much about the extent of things.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oh, my bad... you were referring to me as giving in due to a state of depression for knowing you were right.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
there are many grassroot efforts that can be done by americans. i researched this on the internet... petitions all over the internet.. i'll find all the stuff and start another thread on this.

make your voice heard... tell others.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am confused about your last post...grassroot efforts and all? I must be one of those fish in the discus bowl.

reply to post by miasria

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

fact..the bush administration lied to get into a war with Iraq,
if you want to see the source look up the downing street memo.
they wanted war because thats how the get richer they blow stuff up then there companies build them back up with a no bid contract.
These are not nice guys they torture,spy on Americans and use fear to push there agendas. These are all facts that you already know your just trying to flame and troll because you have nothing better to do, Or maybe you get a kick out of it, i dont know.And i hate hippies so dont make reference to me being a hippie.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join