It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This just in....

INVESTIGATOR: Well Mr Cheney, where's the money?

CHENEY: You have two choices, either I shoot ya in the chops, or I tell everyone about 9/11.

INVESTIGATOR: Sorry, Mr Cheney but......

CHENEY: But I haven't shot you yet?

INVESTIGATOR: Just keep the money. Is that my taxi?...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

and and that is why the middle class is now bailing out the big corporations and banking institutions and America as a civilazation is on the decline.

Real Power, ABUSE OF POWER IS CORRUPTION.

and Dick Cheney is a true sociopath as are most people that are attracted to powerful positions. These type of "humans" will stop at nothing to get what they want, they play by their own rules.

The guy that apologized to Cheney probably knew if he didn't apologize that Cheney or one of his goons would "finish the job".

[edit on 17-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Why the heck does this all sound like a plot to a movie?! And how can someone get shot in the face, and apologize to the man? Did he not even say 'oops'?
You know... sitting around here complaining isn't going to fix this- he needs... *makes throat cutting motion with appropriate sound effects*. Drastic, yes. But when people end up like this, untouchable to ANY laws- Someone this dangerous needs to be 'sent away' the old fashioned way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thank God someone may be in a position to stop or at least slow down the Obama crazy train.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by neil a
Hello all! It seems Mr.Cheney may be in some big trouble if this story isn't swept under the rug. heres a snip- it of the story...
Sources report to WMR that U.S. troops confiscated “billions” in currency found stored in aluminum containers in various secret caches in Baghdad and elsewhere. Our sources report that the seized cash was transferred to accounts run by Cheney and the money is now being partly used to fund Cheney’s growing political opposition movement to the Obama administration, including secretive payments to a “stay behind” group of Cheney loyalists who burrowed into senior civil service positions from political appointee jobs during the Bush administration. Cheney’s loyalists are now in key positions to stymie Obama’s programs and policies within a variety of cabinet departments and federal agencies.

view the rest here onlinejournal.com...
Does anybody have any info on this journalist Wayne Madsen?

An Ex-Spook, he might actually know what he's talking about.
And he doesn't appear to involved in any prior fake news scams,
which is an added bonus.

Even sooooo

To get to the top he would have done a lot of favors over the years.
You have got a chip in the big game now.
You’ve got to hold onto that chip - and someday cash it in.
the question is: How many chips does he have?

Satan will be wearing Ice Skates before the American Justice System
does Justice to Cheney. Honestly.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
well why dont we just go hunting with him? im a horrible shot, he looks like a bear. oops.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Honestly,

One of the better jabs at anyone I have read on ATS here in awhile!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Let's face it. Satan has to go to therapy once a week because he has a recurring dream that Dick Cheney is under his bed.

Now THAT'S funny...

Personally I am not sure if you shot him with a silver bullet, drive a wooden stake into (where) his heart supposed to be... chopped his head off and stuffed his mouth with garlic, sprinkled the whole mess with Holy water then burnt the remains would do much to him.

More seriously the right likes to make noise about any administration that isn't Republican being criminal... its just so much static and sour grapes...

... but the bush administration really was criminal in so many of the things they did that this would not surprise me one bit.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I believe that all of you are right. Who needs ole Dick Cheney when we have the pacifistic Jimmy Carter to "tell them terrorist to go away." I mean, damn ole FDR and Ole Abe sending our troops to war. Many of you sound as if someone vomited you out of Haight Ashbury.

reply to post by neil a

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello all,

That is a shocking story. Nice find.

Many people have mentioned that Cheney is 100% untouchable. Forgive my ignorance but why is that?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Many people have mentioned that Cheney is 100% untouchable. Forgive my ignorance but why is that?

Thanks

Here is an example of what they mean (in case you missed it):

Cheney went hunting with a guy, and shot him in the face with birdshot. The guy was a fairly powerful Texas attorney...someone who could easily bring plenty of legal weight to bear on just about anyone. Instead of taking action against Mr. Cheney, or just quietly letting it go without ocmment, he came out and gave a press conference to publicly apologize to the Vice President for getting shot in the face by him. Cheney didn't come out to apologize for shooting the man in the face...the victim apologized.

How do you propose to pursue legal action against a man that, when you are shot in the face by him, you apologize for it?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This stuff just never ceases to amaze me...

Seriously, do citizens just get to the point where they expect this sort of stuff to go on, so much so that there's not so much as a peep of public protest?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I cannot stress Haight Ashbury enough!

reply to post by ofhumandescent

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by neil a

As much as I would love to badmouth Cheney in regards to anything he does, he's the one who ran this country for eight years while that child Bush Jr was in office. Let us not forget folks, Cheney shot a man in the face and that man profusely apologized to Cheney for getting shot...now that is real power. Nothing like living in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy, enjoy!

That is perhaps the most accurate statement I have ever read on this site.
Excellent observation.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If the US intelligence acquired billions in cash in Iraq, why on Earth would they give it to Cheney?

Cheney was rich before he took office, so having houses is unremarkable.

Nice false flag news report.

If I were you all I would watch the trillions disappearing from the US Treasury right now.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
S&F neil.
they should be all prosecuted for mass murder and biggest ponzi schem which are all the world governments

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Dick Cheney, the new "Tricky Dick"

Selfishness is the problem with the citizens of this country, no one cares until it affects them so as long as they can go about they selfish lives they will continue not to protest and not ask questions and not demand answers until its too late. This plays right into teh hand of the powers in charge, they love the ignorance.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by PjZ101]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can only hope that this is not as true as it seems it may be. This would mean that Mr. Cheney has turned the world into his personal bank complete with associates.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
Hello all,

That is a shocking story. Nice find.

Thanks

Why?

Firstly, the LAW is not about who's right and who's wrong, it's
who's got the most money and time to waste on Lawyers that wins.

Cheney has made a lot of folk at Haliburton multi-multi-millionaires,
they might feel indebted to him for that.
Cheney would have connections everywhere, and I'm sure it would
even extend to having somebody whacked if need be.
He is an extremely evil individual and would do what ever it takes
to make something not happen.

Cheney's an extremely smart man, everything is calculated way in
advance and always has a get-out-of-jail-free card. He's already played the
"you can't take me to court" card because he made his office in Government
exempt from any past and future litigation.

Cheney's made enough money out of Haliburton, if the going did
get tough all he has to do is go to another country without any
extradition treaty and start splashing money around.

And on a last note: when dick & dub were together they weren't
above the Law, they re-wrote the Law and then ignored it.
So yeah, he's pretty much untouchable.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrij
Shouldn't Cheney, Rice and the rest of the Bush administration be held responsible for the deaths of over 5000 American citizens that have lost their lives in Iraq based on lies?

I think that the previous administration should have been charged and tried for murder many years ago. Unfortunately, it appears as though that will never be a reality.

First off, they are not American citizens. They are government issue. GI's. In other words, government property until they are discharged. So that won't fly. What they should be tried on are the deaths of the innocents IN Iraq since the illegal invasion started. The raping of a countries wealth and the murder of its civilians should constitute the death penalty here in the states. Period. But nothing will ever EVER come of this. Why? Because after all they are still just puppets themselves. And until the puppet masters decide to make a skapegoat out of one of their loyal followers, we will see NOTHING come of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join