It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by Wrong

I am repeating the words of the great one. And if you assume that anything can happen, then of course something will happen, which is a vague thing to begin with and shouldn't be considered much of a method.

WTF?

According to you, "A cheryobyl like incident" could be anything. It doesn't have to be a nuclear event. Therefore, anything would be considered correct/a hit for that statement. If you think that broadening the scope like that is going to help provide credibility to TWZ as a "science," then you would be mistaken and if TWZ is to be a "science," then be prepared to provide evidence that it is credible and be able to withstand criticism. All the sciences go through it. Scientists publish their ideas and other scientists publish how the other idea could work better or how it doesn't work at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Wrong

Careful Now!

If you criticize too much ,
he will throw a hissy fit,
rant a lot,
call you a sheeple for not believing him,
rant more,
open new threads to have an even bigger rant and give out about sheeple who don't believe him,
rant some more
tell everybody hes leaving and not working on timewave anymore,
never answer any serious questions,
come back a day later and start it all over again.

now we don't want to have to go through all that again.

just slowly step away from the thread. he may not have spotted you. find whatever you can on timewave anywhere else on the internet and never return to this sacred place.

best of luck man. now fcking runnnnnnnnnnnn.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

Too late lol. I thought he wasn't posting until November to come back and say "I told you so."

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

According to you, "A cheryobyl like incident" could be anything. It doesn't have to be a nuclear event. Therefore, anything would be considered correct/a hit for that statement. If you think that broadening the scope like that is going to help provide credibility to TWZ as a "science," then you would be mistaken and if TWZ is to be a "science," then be prepared to provide evidence that it is credible and be able to withstand criticism. All the sciences go through it. Scientists publish their ideas and other scientists publish how the other idea could work better or how it doesn't work at all.

There is a difference between verification, and falsification.

Science and the scientific method deals with falsification - at least to many prominent philosophers of science.

I am saying, that to be consistent with the TWZ there is NO WAY you could possibly know what the resonance for the 'chernobyl incident' could be.

In fact, plugging the Chernobyl accident onto the curve of the time wave in the first place is arbitrary in itself.

So, looking for a resonance is doubly arbitrary - because the resonance you are looking for was arbitrary in the first place, on top of your own view of what the modern resonance should be.

The TWZ is much more than science, if it is to be taken as fact.

I am not sure if it is correct, or if it isn't.

I know that the sequences that it originated from, were from 'mystics' that had a holistic spiritual viewpoint, and were experts in astronomy and many other fields.

They didn't have a clue what was happening around the world, IMO.

They could only say that events reflected the fractal mathematics of the universe itself.

A hard thing to verify. A hard thing to falsify.

First, we have to understand the theory before we argue about 'resonances' and such.

An argument over planetary events is hardly in line with the universal context of the TWZ, unless you understand how those planetary events reflect and embody the universal context.

I would say that this thread should re-focus its efforts on a philosophical discussion of the theory of the TWZ itself - as clearly people do not agree on applying arbitrary dates and events to the curve.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay everyone. Seems whatever happened, be it Oil Spill changes, Wars, Prisoner exchanges, whatever happened on July 11, it was not major enough to hit the MSM yet. This next month promises to be interesting. My next best guess, based on the graphs, is August 11. July 11 was a peak and August 11 is the corresponding Novelty/Valley date.

I hope this timewave thing proves to be simply wrong! We can only wait and see.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is my first post. I've been tracking this thread forever and I envisioned that there would be a time when I'd have to chime in instead of lurking. I liked Zagari's playful nature with this as I consider it the hallmark of a good seeker. It seems that there is a difficulty in people thinking this needs to be a completely hard science. Science is failing us in a way because it insists on isolating out pieces from the whole. Holism is the only path that makes sense.
So there was some synchronicity that occurred here. Memarf1 had mentioned that something was going to happen that we would not see at first. I have no idea what his source was for that but I'm assuming it was his graph. Today I see that in the very last post he says he hasn't found what that thing is. I agree that often these events will be concealed; they will not hit mainstream media at all. Zagari had mentioned that he was messing with different graphs and didn't care what you thought about it other than what we could add. If I remember correctly he stated that it could be JULY 7th and not JULY 11th. And of course there was the idea that regardless of the date it would be a Chernobyl type event. Well, I have something:

"Why BP is readying a ’super weapon’ to avert escalating Gulf nightmare"

(from helium.com, reposted to Prison Planet, www.prisonplanet.com/why-bp-is-readying-a-super-weapon-to-avert-escalating-gulf-nightmare.html)

Now who knows what the author's sources are but I'm pretty sure a lot of this can be cross-checked and confirmed. They are readying that nuke we heard about. It sounds like something really special. Some quotes:

"While the world watches BP’s attempt to contain the oil gusher at the former Deepwater Horizon site, company officials have given the green light on an astounding plan to use what is known as a nuclear EPFCG charge if all else fails."

"Most enterprises—whether business, government, or exploration—have a Plan B to fall back on. To date, BP has attempted Plans B through N. Yet it is the last ditch plan-the Omega plan-that hold the greatest risk. Yet that plan may be the final hope to stop what some insiders now consider a catastrophe that could culminate with a world-killing mass extinction event that modern civilization could not survive.

At a super-secret security base-CFB Suffield-located in southern Alberta, Canada, area reports indicate that high level engineers, physicists and military scientists are feverishly working to complete an ‘explosively pumped flux compression generator’ (EPFCG).

According to published scientific papers [see sources below] an EPFCG generator can be powered by a very small, controlled fusion explosion-in other words, a tiny nuclear bomb."

AND HERE'S THE KICKER GUYS!:

"BP’s secret Omega Plan kicked off in earnest on July 7th, 2010. According to sources on the base the British Geological Survey (BGS), the United States Geological Survey (USGS), BP and Halliburton have set up a test site at one of the drill rigs.

While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane."

I really think this is it. The big thing. Clever globalists... This thread has had some serious distractions. It seems to me that the big goal here is figuring out what events matter and what don't so we can then understand if any of the graphs are more valuable as a predictive resource. I await your thoughts. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Sorry for the delay everyone. Seems whatever happened, be it Oil Spill changes, Wars, Prisoner exchanges, whatever happened on July 11, it was not major enough to hit the MSM yet. This next month promises to be interesting. My next best guess, based on the graphs, is August 11. July 11 was a peak and August 11 is the corresponding Novelty/Valley date.

I hope this timewave thing proves to be simply wrong! We can only wait and see.

Sorry to make you an example... but you are my case in point. Or point in case, whatever it is. Read my above statement.

Who said that a TWZ 'novelty' change was going to be in the news?!

The World Cup was on that day... why doesn't that count? 380 Tonnes of Gold was swapped in international backroom dealings. Why doesn't that count?

How do you measure universal novelty? Is it what makes it on the 6 O'clock news?

What about the planetary alignments, etc. etc.

Can you see the arbitrariness of your statement?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ok, so where were we? Though, I guess the question should be 'where are we?' This thread is up to an unbelievable 96 pages, and I want to thank each and every person that has contributed thus far regardless of your stance on the subject.

That said, it seems the July 11 shift has brought with it a unique shift even within this discussion. I guess it was expected given each major shift carries with it a new awareness and new realizations about the nature of the wave.

This one was different however in it's nature considering this year's collectively decided theme is 'change.' This shift marked a palpable tipping point dividing old mechanical habits and new conscious action. The change occurred within those that are waking up, deciding enough is enough, consciously choosing a new path more representative of what they prefer, and shifting their focus towards a new method of traversal.

This shift was in your face and very personal, rife with pain and coming to grips with certain things that did (or will very soon) change some of your core beliefs. July 11 involves 'hearing the call' as with a recent thread here on ATS. So now begins the action.

Below are a few new graphs, beginning with where we're at now - July 14. Visible is a 2 month timeframe:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4faf82667014.jpg[/atsimg]

So yes, the World Cup final was held on the 11th, yes there was the horrid bombing that killed 64 people, yes Castro warned the world of nuclear conflict, and yes supposedly BP capped the leaked, but these things alone are not responsible for the shift. The shift was the result of the totality of both inner and outer experience, including a rare celestial alignment and solar eclipse, all of which affected (and likewise reflected) the shifting nature of our consciousness. See the image linked to below.

July 11 Celestial Alignment (and Eclipse)

Just as Venus makes her closest approach to Regulus, the Moon prepares for her eclipse of the Sun. The July 11 eclipse event includes a visual alignment of 8 celestial bodies (including Comet McNaught (C/2009 R1). Although the direct view of the eclipse is limited to the southern Pacific Ocean (exact at 12:40 p.m. Pacific daylight time), the main portion of the 8-body celestial alignment continues to be visable for several days as the Moon progresses in her new monthly cycle. In fact, this alignment continues into August when Venus meets with Saturn and Mars.

This alignment is an event of great energy. That energy is magnified through the synergy of our attention. Due to the length of this celestial event, it is something many of us can experience directly. The more who experience it, the greater the synergistic impact. Our power of attention is our power to bless.

Structural Patterns Shifting

The energy of these events presents an opportunity to see our situation and our actions with clarity-and to experience the impact of making more conscious choices. The mantra for this series of events is, "Conscious action brings us all toward the destiny of radiance."
~source

More and more I find the Timewave highlighting the symbiotic relationship between us and the universe, revealing the special connection we've always had but are only now rediscovering as a species.

Novelty, as defined by Alfred North Whitehead (one of McKenna's major inspirations) is said to be 'the emergence of new states of connectedness.' Now as connectivity accelerates via technology and media, and parallel paths of possibility all seem to be merging into increasingly related synchronistic experiences, the connection between us and a higher consciousness is becoming paradoxically obvious. In other words, the deeper we delve into the darkness, the light becomes more and more evident.

With each passing notch in the wave on towards Zero, we find ourselves forced into deciding between one or the other - that is, darkness or light, negative or positive. Zero represents 'crunch time,' or the eye of the needle, where the future is decided upon and all the things not representative of the future that you prefer are and must be left behind. The Timewave is a wave of transformation, and the ideal place to be is the leading edge of that wave in order to ensure you don't get left behind entirely.

In an article on the Timewave, Peter Farley puts it bluntly:

Spiritual warriorship is what is needed at this Earth :Final Conflict, not pussy-footing bedsheet-wearing hypocrites. If certain things are not completed by the time of the passing of each new ‘course-correctional timewave’ then the eventual outcome of the future changes will be lessened. For those still sitting on their fences, these timewaves coming across Creation are final wakeup calls to get down off their fences and do what it is they came here to do with whatever time they have left. And if they get yelled at once in a while to help them get down off their fences, they shouldn’t baulk at what is being said, but rather should thank that person for caring enough to help them with what it is they came here to do. The karma of not-doing is strong. The karma for knowing and not-doing is even worse. We make a choice every minute of the day whether to serve our own wills or the Higher Will, and there again your Guidance asks you –Are you doing exactly what it is you came here to do? And what is your answer? ~source

Below is the full year with all major shifts marked. Notice that the novelty value continues to veer away from baseline (zero) even after July 11. The trend follows a slight inclination until October 21. At that point the graph begins it's descent gradually along a familiar 'saw-tooth' parh until November 14th's freefall. Also worth mentioning is that December 24 marks the point where the previous lowest point on the graph (set March 1) is surpassed. It's expected to be a non-event, merely a road sign on our way down to January 17.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2438b62f92a.jpg[/atsimg]

The onward progress upwards even beyond the 11th represents a prolonged shift in thinking - sort of a delayed collective response between deciding to do something and doing it. The entire upward trend beginning on March 1 and ending on October 21 represents a long expanse of realization and internal upheaval.

Oct. 21 - Nov. 14 is a different story.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95a673aceaac.jpg[/atsimg]

This pattern appears repeatedly throughout history and always precedes great change. It preceded the development of human consciousness. It preceded the onset of modern civilization. It will precede the events of 2012 on many levels prior and infinitely on that day. And it also appears in unexpected places embedded within the wave. This pattern preceded the bombing of Hiroshima, which is a key event in the Timewave. November 9 - December 2, 2011 is another occurance similar to that which took place in WWII. And it's visible to a smaller extent this year. In fact, the entire span between September 2008 and December 2012 is represented by the pattern on a larger scale.

You'll also notice above that the date November 1, 2010 is tagged as being significant. This portion of the graph marks the moment we pass through the exact point in the pattern we're traversing currently within the higher fractal cycle (2008-2012). During the entire day of Nov. 1, we make our way across the top of this peak represented in a larger sense by July 11 - November 14. As with Dec 24, this will probably be a non-event but I feel it needs to be pointed out nonetheless.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ec1b12064d.jpg[/atsimg]

As stated in the graph above, the coming repeats of this pattern occur on Oct. 21 - Nov. 14, 2010. Nov. 9 - Dec. 2, 2011. Nov. 26 - Dec. 21, 2012. 9pm Dec. 20 - 6am Dec. 21, 2012 (UTC). Infinitely approx. 6am Dec. 21, 2012.

This upcoming segment of time brings with it a tiny 2012, a mini 'eye of he needle' where if you have not made some crucial decisions and subsequent changes that better represent who you are and what you know to be right, then as we accelerate towards Zero your options will become more and more limited. We are in a sense burning our bridges to the possibilities we once had and compressing the remaining possibilities into a very narrow line, and we'll all walk that tightrope when the time comes. We still have the option of choosing where that path leads.

Here's a quick video I put together that expands on this point spoken by an Indian elder:

Eye of the Needle

Much love to you all, and good day...

[edit on 15/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevil
This is my first post. I've been tracking this thread forever and I envisioned that there would be a time when I'd have to chime in instead of lurking. I liked Zagari's playful nature with this as I consider it the hallmark of a good seeker. It seems that there is a difficulty in people thinking this needs to be a completely hard science. Science is failing us in a way because it insists on isolating out pieces from the whole. Holism is the only path that makes sense.
So there was some synchronicity that occurred here. Memarf1 had mentioned that something was going to happen that we would not see at first. I have no idea what his source was for that but I'm assuming it was his graph. Today I see that in the very last post he says he hasn't found what that thing is. I agree that often these events will be concealed; they will not hit mainstream media at all. Zagari had mentioned that he was messing with different graphs and didn't care what you thought about it other than what we could add. If I remember correctly he stated that it could be JULY 7th and not JULY 11th. And of course there was the idea that regardless of the date it would be a Chernobyl type event. Well, I have something:

"Why BP is readying a ’super weapon’ to avert escalating Gulf nightmare"

(from helium.com, reposted to Prison Planet, www.prisonplanet.com/why-bp-is-readying-a-super-weapon-to-avert-escalating-gulf-nightmare.html)

Now who knows what the author's sources are but I'm pretty sure a lot of this can be cross-checked and confirmed. They are readying that nuke we heard about. It sounds like something really special. Some quotes:

"While the world watches BP’s attempt to contain the oil gusher at the former Deepwater Horizon site, company officials have given the green light on an astounding plan to use what is known as a nuclear EPFCG charge if all else fails."

"Most enterprises—whether business, government, or exploration—have a Plan B to fall back on. To date, BP has attempted Plans B through N. Yet it is the last ditch plan-the Omega plan-that hold the greatest risk. Yet that plan may be the final hope to stop what some insiders now consider a catastrophe that could culminate with a world-killing mass extinction event that modern civilization could not survive.

At a super-secret security base-CFB Suffield-located in southern Alberta, Canada, area reports indicate that high level engineers, physicists and military scientists are feverishly working to complete an ‘explosively pumped flux compression generator’ (EPFCG).

According to published scientific papers [see sources below] an EPFCG generator can be powered by a very small, controlled fusion explosion-in other words, a tiny nuclear bomb."

AND HERE'S THE KICKER GUYS!:

"BP’s secret Omega Plan kicked off in earnest on July 7th, 2010. According to sources on the base the British Geological Survey (BGS), the United States Geological Survey (USGS), BP and Halliburton have set up a test site at one of the drill rigs.

While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane."

I really think this is it. The big thing. Clever globalists... This thread has had some serious distractions. It seems to me that the big goal here is figuring out what events matter and what don't so we can then understand if any of the graphs are more valuable as a predictive resource. I await your thoughts. _javascript:icon('
')

I certainly agree with your last paragraph. For the timewave to hold any real importance to us we need to understand the actual events, not philosophical ramblings.

If we desire only the philosophy of the timewave then maybe it would be better to throw the yarrow sticks on behalf of mother earth and see what hexagram the i ching indicates for the general mood of the planet.

The timewave is a mathematical construct (throwing yarrow sticks and reading the i-ching has an element of chance whilst the timewave is a continuous repetition). The timewave is a definite pattern, the iching is open to interpretation which brings us back to understanding the ACTUAL EVENTS and not a subjective and meandering dialogue (akin to astrology in the newspapers) that is open to interpretation. Zagari, i feel, was attempting the former and kudos to him for that.

Of course there is nothing wrong with using the timewave as a kinda 'self help' tool, just so long as people are not taken in by the specific words that are used and loose sight of the POTENTIAL real usefulness of understanding the events that effect us.

Something else you touched upon, I also think that the importance of solar system, galactic and universal events should be examined because earth, however important to us, is a tiny fraction of the universe that effects us. We (the earth) are similar to a voice within the universal choir (now i sound all sudo-philosophical, oh the irony !). We are one sound in the music of the universe.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Evasius,

Having read through this thread, I've some questions about the timewave screenshots you reference:

You're using version 4.30 of the software. The graphs supplied are the original Kelley data set using the King Wen sequence. As you know the history and development of Timewave Zero and therefore the work done by Matthew Watkins and John Sheliak, do you also look at the Sheliak amended values of the data? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the differences between the data.

www.levity.com...

As Tgautier13 has stated, along with other people in this thread, the Sheliak wave is the most mathematcially sound version of the data. Would it not be best to use this version, or at least use it alongside the Kelley version, rather than just using the original data?

For example, where you state:

'Below is the full year with all major shifts marked. Notice that the novelty value continues to veer away from baseline (zero) even after July 11.'

'The onward progress upwards even beyond the 11th represents a prolonged shift in thinking - sort of a delayed collective response between deciding to do something and doing it. The entire upward trend beginning on March 1 and ending on October 21 represents a long expanse of realization and internal upheaval.'

If you referred to the Sheliak data, the rise in novelty proceeds from the 11th July on a slope until reaching a major novelty point on Feburary 17/18th 2011. This point on the 17/18th Feb also matches the Kelley version of the data. The interpretation of this graph would therefore produce quite a different outcome.

Are you happy to present and discuss the Sheliak graph alongside the Kelley version going forward?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ramblings]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ramblings]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ive not really expressed exactly what i think the timewave 'means' IF it has any relevance to us so i'd just like to add that from our perspective there are 2 things in this universe which are important to us. Conciousness and existence and both are very closely linked.

The universe appears to be set up in such a way as to be able to exist in as stable (matter) a form as possible for as long as possible. Its as if it WANTS to exist.

We as concious beings also want to exist through survival which is what evolution does. Its AS IF dna wants to exist in as many stable forms (life) as possible for as long as possible.

So......novelty in the timewave should correspond to events that enable existence and survival (even as if they appear to be destructive events)

What i would therefore expect to see is events concerning our ability to evolve and progress as concious beings with some control over our destiny for example:-

Language
Agriculture
Use of power and technology

The most recent examples being Atomic understanding, the exponential technological growth (Moores law), Moon landing and exploration of space.

For us to survive along with the universe we need to be able to 'get out there' and colonise the universe. Events that enable us to do that , IMO, are the novel ones we need to take note of.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I appreciate so much Evasius last post which represents a checkpoint for everybody.

I'm okay now. Simply okay. No more bad mood, no more fights. Letting go was the best thing to do.
On July 14 I was made aware of something that for now I want to keep private.
From that day, inside me, I just feel a big wave of happiness and wellbeing.

I think I was a " victim " of the shift. I was unconsciously in the eye of the storm...Maybe its because I was born on March 1?

I will try to let it down all together and learn again. I will try to follow the metaphyisical/philosophical approach of Evasius toward Timewave.

I'm now feeling like I'm at the top of a precipice...A precipice into Novelty.
I still don't know clearly what is happening in my family, but I have the feeling that my life at the end of this year will be unrecognizable compared to the one of the beginning of this year.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe... Just maybe if we stopped pouring our energy on a declining graph and slowly introduced some positivity back into the world then this so called 'inevitable' hoo haa can be averted.

Unless of course i'm ruining your negative disco?

Go make someone happy.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
mr-lizard,

The declining graph represents an increase in novelty.

The descent into more novelty shouldn't be viewed as a negative thing. It can't really be viewed as positive or negative. I've found the best way to approach it is to accept that more novel times mean more change and new experiences, for everyone and everything.

There has been a lot of fear-promoting linked to the Timewave data, but that's mainly due to a misunderstanding of its purpose. The data is there to chart the ebb and flow of novelty in time.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The iching is used for assisting one with "future" events. As such, the wave should be seen in the same way. It is not a predictor of "future" events, but an assistant to dealing with events that have not manifested in way for us to register it. The idea that this is "science" or can be "hard science" based on the limitations of the scientific method is a futile effort as it is directed incorrectly.

The timewave does accurately show moments where we as individuals, and the collective, should become more aware of the surroundings and be open to shift and change. It is very accurate at that, but nothing more. How the collective consciousness will reflect the shifts and changes is not predictable in this method and never will be. You will never be able to say a dip = nuke as the "nuke" part is AFTER the shift in consciousness and is nothing more than a reflection of the consciousness at the time.

The inherent problem with making it science is the fatal flaw in all "future" predicting efforts - there is no future. This is where things break down, there is only the present moment, despite what your brain says, and as such, the ability to "predict" what will happen via the scientific method is impossible. BUT, we can observe trends in that moment, and we can observe the energy efforts in the various directions in that moment. Because there is no future, this fight will rage on because folks are asking the wrong question and trying to prove the wrong question as valid or not. Timewave does help guide as the Iching does.

Having said all that, and at the risk of coming off as contradictory, here is something very interesting from the Half Past Human folks. I don't know how to post to an image, but you see that their graph looks exactly like the screen shot Evasius just posted. This might not mean much, but the extreme drop in November is just the same.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

What is curious about this moment is the dramatic change. A nuke would not be anything new, a M.E. war would not be anything new - war has been raging for thousands of years non-stop and another is nothing life changing. Financial collapse, it has been going on for 2 years - see Iceland. Natural disaster, look around the planet, nothing new. I would posit the notion that the event is beyond the past and will indeed ask us to look inside for the shift of 0011. What could be revealed to the planet that may cause the entire planet to hiccup, for two months, as it tries to digest the meaning of it?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

There is no inherent flaw in making something science, sorry, but science (and i dont mean theory) is a factual thing (read reality) otherwise its just astrology or some other self help subject that can be read by an individuals subjective perception.

I have no problem with it being like astrology (to the same degree as i dont have a problem with astrology) it is personally useful to you as an individual but bears little to zero relevance to the worlds population as a whole.

Saying 'there is only the now' has little use. Yes, only now 'exists' but we plan for tomorrow and use science to do so. We also use subjective opinion, but it is not an accurate method...at all !

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

You are implying that the scientific method is objective rather then subjective. Science deals with pure reason, which in and of itself is a logical fallacy. The scientist is not separate from what the scientist observes. Newton era science would like to tell you that it no matter who if you follow the scientific procedure you will uncover the truth. This line of though began to break down in the early 1900's with the help of Sigmund Freud. He was able to point out that scientists are still humans who suffer from human neuroses, and that scientific theories can serve as elaborate rationalizations for said neuroses. We have seen examples of this since the inception of the scientific method, whenever an older out of date theory is replaced with a newer, "more logical sounding" theory.

Hermeticism taught that there was no such thing as pure reason, and that you must first work on correcting your own prejudices before trying to reason. Today you see just the opposite; scientists taking their prejudices with them into their laboratories and establishing their theories around said prejudices.

Science served humanity very well since its creation alongside the Hermetic tradition in the 1500's, but it is a relic of the past. We must look to modern Quantum Theory if we are trying to reason our surroundings, and modern Quantum Theory will tell you that there are an infinite number of parallel realities from which we can experience at any given time, and that whichever reality you are experience is a direct result of whatever your beliefs are about your surroundings at that given point in time. So, crankyoldman is correct 'from a scientific standpoint' when he says "there is only now".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The other problem with science as a religion is that the entire process is like a computer operating system. Those who look to find questions to their answers as science does, are only as good as the information plugged into them at the time. There is a great quote from a noted music producer who worked on the Manhattan Project. He was taken out of school and created the bomb. They dumped when they were done with him. He could not bring himself to go back to school, Yale I believe, because the were going to teach him that what he just did was not possible. They continued to teach the bomb was not possible, and students used that foundation, to "prove" that the bomb was not possible while the bomb was already made.

Science seems to like the idea of "predictable and repeatable" as its mantra. Timewave isn't that because to make it that would mean that ALL events must be logged. Prior to modern times, very modern, only the literate wrote, and only the authorized survived. Swaths of information has been stricken from the planetary record via the church, kings etc. While the black plague was recorded, I'm sure there were dozens of others that were not. As such, we cannot look to timewave to "predict and repeat" based on what has been written and be forced to ignore all else.

A personal observation, as Evasius has written about, shows us the correlation between the shifts and our own lives. We can then look to the recorded history and see a connection between the two. Last year MJ died, and was memorialized, during a timewave sequence. While that meant nothing to me, I did have some personal shifts that I paid closer attention to as a result of seeing that information and some other information - wonderful transition. I see people here saying "nothing happened" after a sequence, but I'm sure if I interviewed them for just two minutes we could find a lot happened to them. Whether that shift is reflected in the collective reality is rather moot.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

The timewave does accurately show moments where we as individuals, and the collective, should become more aware of the surroundings and be open to shift and change. It is very accurate at that, but nothing more. How the collective consciousness will reflect the shifts and changes is not predictable in this method and never will be. You will never be able to say a dip = nuke as the "nuke" part is AFTER the shift in consciousness and is nothing more than a reflection of the consciousness at the time.

The inherent problem with making it science is the fatal flaw in all "future" predicting efforts - there is no future. This is where things break down, there is only the present moment, despite what your brain says, and as such, the ability to "predict" what will happen via the scientific method is impossible. BUT, we can observe trends in that moment, and we can observe the energy efforts in the various directions in that moment. Because there is no future, this fight will rage on because folks are asking the wrong question and trying to prove the wrong question as valid or not. Timewave does help guide as the Iching does.

Having said all that, and at the risk of coming off as contradictory, here is something very interesting from the Half Past Human folks. I don't know how to post to an image, but you see that their graph looks exactly like the screen shot Evasius just posted. This might not mean much, but the extreme drop in November is just the same.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

What is curious about this moment is the dramatic change. A nuke would not be anything new, a M.E. war would not be anything new - war has been raging for thousands of years non-stop and another is nothing life changing. Financial collapse, it has been going on for 2 years - see Iceland. Natural disaster, look around the planet, nothing new. I would posit the notion that the event is beyond the past and will indeed ask us to look inside for the shift of 0011. What could be revealed to the planet that may cause the entire planet to hiccup, for two months, as it tries to digest the meaning of it?

So how would the events of 9/11 fit into the scheme of things with TWZ or iow, would 9/11 rise to the level of say, nuclear terrorism and the destruction of a city say, ISRAEL?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This is very interesting I haven't followed this thread in its entirety but your last few posts have sparked something in me. I find your last post particularly curious as I find myself in this situation right now.

Over the last month or two I have had some drastic changes in my thinking. I can see the path I need to take to fulfill my dreams, but as the saying goes there is a difference between seeing the path and walking the path. To walk the path I must get out of my comfort zone, I am finding this difficult and I am still teetering between my comfort zone and my new path.

Anyway I would like to know what you mean when you say in your last post "We will still have the option of choosing where that path leads". Does this mean even if we lose options (as in missed opportunities within the timeframe) by not acting fast enough, we will still accomplish what we set out to do by the end?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

You are implying that the scientific method is objective rather then subjective. Science deals with pure reason, which in and of itself is a logical fallacy. The scientist is not separate from what the scientist observes. Newton era science would like to tell you that it no matter who if you follow the scientific procedure you will uncover the truth. This line of though began to break down in the early 1900's with the help of Sigmund Freud. He was able to point out that scientists are still humans who suffer from human neuroses, and that scientific theories can serve as elaborate rationalizations for said neuroses. We have seen examples of this since the inception of the scientific method, whenever an older out of date theory is replaced with a newer, "more logical sounding" theory.

Hermeticism taught that there was no such thing as pure reason, and that you must first work on correcting your own prejudices before trying to reason. Today you see just the opposite; scientists taking their prejudices with them into their laboratories and establishing their theories around said prejudices.

Science served humanity very well since its creation alongside the Hermetic tradition in the 1500's, but it is a relic of the past. We must look to modern Quantum Theory if we are trying to reason our surroundings, and modern Quantum Theory will tell you that there are an infinite number of parallel realities from which we can experience at any given time, and that whichever reality you are experience is a direct result of whatever your beliefs are about your surroundings at that given point in time. So, crankyoldman is correct 'from a scientific standpoint' when he says "there is only now".

Yes I am. This from Wiki Science (from Latin: scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise of gathering knowledge about nature and organizing and condensing that knowledge into testable laws and theories.

As i mentioned, i particularly did not mean untestable theory or subjective opinion, if a scientiest takes his prejudice into the lab then, again, that is something theoretical, untestable, subjective (much like the recent timewave discussion) and is best separated from observable, agreeable, reality.

I'm glad you mentioned quantum theory too, the most accurate description of reality that science has in its tool box. Quantum theory (amongst other things) deals with probabilty for example, the probabilty of an electron being in a particular location at a particular time. When we say 'there is only now' then maybe we should also say 'there is only HERE' too, but that doesnt help us with predicting the probabilty of an electron being observed otherwise science would say 'all electrons are right here, right now' and we wouldnt get very far with that. The science behind quantum theory allows everyone to experience the same, objective reality.

When we talk about infinite parallel realities this is a MODEL, like electrons orbiting a nucleus, it is not something that is taken as fact, it is just a tool to help our (pretty slow brains) to visualise something that is only really measurable and definable with mathematics.

So we get back to the timewave, is it a theory that allows us all to agree on the prediction of an 'event' (similar to the time and location of an electron in the future) or is it a subjective model, open to personal interpretation (like reading your star signs in the newspaper)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join