It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Come on, give the guy a break, I think he's got the message. He did do some good historical work - kinda, right road wrong direction sort of thing.

You don't really want to knock all the enthusiasm out of him. Do you?

Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Yes, he wants to. Its the 24 hours job of the sheeple. Too late now. Usually when I decide something I change opinion shortly after.
Now its different since a while. When I close a door is that one thing and no back.

--- EVASIUS ----

Wonderful thread. I was there on June 16 2009 when you created this thread. I have read every single reply of the entire thread.
I was entirely into this research all the way.
My summer 2009 was dedicated to this thing.

I promise I won't try to say something that doesn't agree with the goal of this research.
I understand, really get, your concern with predictions, concern you shared on some other threads.

You will be pleased to read that this thread when it began was a sort of gift of my life.
Days before this thread was created I experienced my hardest time ever.
I was destroyed and I was practically with a underground mood.

Than this thread came and BAM! The old me was back with all of his theories and with a world's perspective totally changed with this absolutely valued thread.

My silly dream ( I get it ) was to call your attention to something I noticed about this whole thing.
That dream got me to experiment all my different theories.

I felt there was something inexact in all of this thing.

This thread had the power to change my life, actually. There's no coming back to the old thinking after having read this whole thread.

Thanks for all of this, Evasius.
Guide me again in this " adventure ". I will enjoy the updates YOU and THE GUYS will add to this thread/research from my room in my home.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by se25watcher

Yes, he wants to. Its the 24 hours job of the sheeple. Too late now. Usually when I decide something I change opinion shortly after.
Now its different since a while. When I close a door is that one thing and no back.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zagari]

what am i supposed to say here? baaaa baaa???

have i lied?

do you not realise what you have been doing here Zagari

You have been spreading fear. When i spoke to you first you gave lots of dates for doom. you kept changing these dates.

I let some time past to see if there is any truth in what you are saying and now when I come back you are changing all dates and more excuses.

you are the one spreading fear with doom mongering , yet you throw insults at me for questioning this and you call me a sheep for questioning this?

well then , ba ba , I AM SHEEP. thank you for clarifying that Zagari.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Z,.. I think the issue is you were posting everything as if it were a virtual fact.
That, I believe is the issue that we all have with your predictions.
Maybe in your mind it is just "research" but when you post things that can potentially affect peoples futures,. some get very nervous.

I'd say you should keep to a isolated thread that clearly states your agenda.
Also you really should expect skepticism without becoming so defensive,.. After all,..it is a prediction

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

You have been spreading fear. ................................. I AM SHEEP.

Oh my Johny, you should not be on this thread, sorry, but if what Zagari has been saying scares you then maybe you'd be best reading about little fluffly bunny rabbits. Are you 8 years old ?

I doubt ANY adult was scared by what Zagari said.

Yes johny, you are sheep, very, very much so. Its not about being right or wrong, its about being individual.

baaaaaaaa

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

When I go to make a post, ATS reminds me at the top of the page in big-bold-yellow
letters that, "You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example
for our newer members and make every post matter."

So, let's see if I can make this one matter---

Zagari has pretty much KILLED this topic for me. Don't get me wrong,
I'm a believer in Timewave theory, just not any of Zagari's so-called "research."

I'm sure his intentions were good, and I appreciate the enthusiasm with the hopes to
enlighten us all, but maybe now is the time to STOP, and possibly reflect on all
the time and effort that's been wasted. Even Evasius had to take a break from this
to go LIVE his life.

Zagari, I know you're young, so you definitely don't realize it now, but take it from
someone older who's been around these forums for years- You're wasting your time
with the empty predictions and the self-righteousness. Go live your life, away from the
computer screen, and although that may go against everything you're trying to
accomplish here, just listen to me now, and hear me later, it just ain't worth it man.
My father told me something similar years ago, and watching you post prediction
after prediction makes the foolishness of my younger years even more apparent.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

You have been spreading fear. ................................. I AM SHEEP.

Oh my Johny, you should not be on this thread, sorry, but if what Zagari has been saying scares you then maybe you'd be best reading about little fluffly bunny rabbits. Are you 8 years old ?

I doubt ANY adult was scared by what Zagari said.

Yes johny, you are sheep, very, very much so. Its not about being right or wrong, its about being individual.

baaaaaaaa

Thanks for that contribution.

Yes I am 8. I am 8 and I am sheep. I am so scared. I will go and hide under my bed and read stories about little fluffly bunny rabbits.

Wobbly , is it now the case that we cannot question what is being said?That we must accept what Zagari is preaching. That we must follow his beliefs. Are we expected to be the sheep of Zagari the shepard? Are you at the head of the herd Wobbly.

Its becoming really annoying when people do not answer posts that are addressed to them and their followers feel the urge to jump forward and attack the person asking the questions. THis is becoming more common on this site. The followers on the threads wish to retain control at all times. Its really sad to see this.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think above all it absolutely needs to be understood that the Timewave is not for predicting events. The Timewave graphs levels of novelty and habit. It is not a coincidence that major events happen on these valleys and peaks, in fact that is part of the purpose. However you have to look at the graph and say "there is a chance of something happening at this time" rather then saying "what is going to happen at this time".

I too appreciate Zagari's fervor over the past several months, but I have to say that the Sheliak set is the most accurate version of the Timewave, the finalized graph agreed upon by everyone involved with the inception of Novelty Theory, and as such should be the one we are all giving our attention too. The Timewave has been correct too many times in the past not to take seriously.

Let us also realize that something could have happened yesterday which we will begin to understand more clearly in the following weeks and months. An inception of something grander as you could say, and it wouldn't be the first time this has happened in the Timewave, not even the first time in this thread.

Edit: Grammar.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This thread is going to the dogs, and quick. Zagari, i understand your intentions are good but you are cluttering this thread with your "predictions" and just causing confusion all around. No one will take your opinion over that of McKenna or Evasius. If you want to discuss this, use a different thread please.

The theory is fine, the problem is in it's interpretation. Every time something bad happens we look for a blip to on the graph to match up. Everyone (including Clif High) said "July 11 has a ton of release language" etc. Then, the first posts in this thread were of the bombing in Uganda and the kidnapped Israelis. Why does it always need to be doom? Did no one remember that the World Cup final was on July 11th? How much more of an event do you need for "a ton of release language"? Almost 50 million people in Spain are feeling bliss because of their victory, not including fans among the couple billion watching on tv. Makes sense?

Understanding "novelty" should be the priority here, not matching BS dates and events, changing dates then changing them and trying to make the evidence fit the theory. Let's try understand the theory first, people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Like the point you are making one of the first issues I raised with regard to all these predcitions of doom, that if these correspond with dates in the past there must also be positive achievements that would be reciprocated.

This was ignored. Then you get the usual response of if you don't like the thread move on , or you are been told that you are been negative regards those in control of the thread.

Many threads now seem to be more about people forcing their own opinions on everybody with the support of a few who agree , instead of any civilised debate.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thanks for that contribution.

Yes I am 8. I am 8 and I am sheep. I am so scared. I will go and hide under my bed and read stories about little fluffly bunny rabbits.

Wobbly , is it now the case that we cannot question what is being said?That we must accept what Zagari is preaching. That we must follow his beliefs. Are we expected to be the sheep of Zagari the shepard? Are you at the head of the herd Wobbly.

No, it's never the case that we cant question something, but attacking someone is'nt exactly the same now is it ?

For what it's worth human imagination is invaluable, it is the qulaity we possess that causes us to want to look into the future and enables us, to some degree, to predict what is going to happen. That ability has given us measurement, agriculture, space travel, science.......

IMO imagination, however it manifests, should be nurtured. Like i said, it's not the results that always matter but a desire to put energy into trying.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I am sorry and I am not trying to be rude or a smart ass but I have read your answer several times and it makes no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hate to see all the negativity towards z's research. I agree the delivery is rather in your face, but the information is there for all to look at. All I see here is personal attacks on z and very little research being done. I have to give z credit, he has put a lot of effort into looking into his research. there may be flaws in the theory, but it is still in the works, and he is still working on it with a few other members here. so he is making predictions, not all of which are correct, rather than bash z for being wrong could we help? why is everyone so quick to bash with the usual " you are wrong" instead of being a help to his research?
keep it up everyone who is looking into TWZ, your effort may lead to a breakthrough. for everyone who wants to bash, go back to watching sports and yelling at the tv, because that is about how much help you are here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I am sorry and I am not trying to be rude or a smart ass but I have read your answer several times and it makes no sense at all.

:-) not at all

To me its all about making the effort, striving and pushing the boundries of our ability to predict (imagination) its a crucial part of human evolution. (as is questioning people and disagreeing)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Excellent post! Hats off to you Mr. Poopra.

One thing I would like to point out however, is that although Webbot and Timewave have many correlations, they are distinct entities and as a result, I agree with you on Timewave, but not on Webbot. The reason being that Clif has publicly stated many times that his linguistic patterns are set strictly for doom as that was how the program was originally written.

Now with that being said, it should also be stated that whatever actions that may represent extreme novelty or the release of tension during July 11-15 may not necessarily be visible at this time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
I hate to see all the negativity towards z's research. I agree the delivery is rather in your face, but the information is there for all to look at. All I see here is personal attacks on z and very little research being done. I have to give z credit, he has put a lot of effort into looking into his research. there may be flaws in the theory, but it is still in the works, and he is still working on it with a few other members here. so he is making predictions, not all of which are correct, rather than bash z for being wrong could we help? why is everyone so quick to bash with the usual " you are wrong" instead of being a help to his research?
keep it up everyone who is looking into TWZ, your effort may lead to a breakthrough. for everyone who wants to bash, go back to watching sports and yelling at the tv, because that is about how much help you are here.

This is exactly what is wrong with this site now. Anyone who dares question or critisize someone like Zagari who has taken control of a thread is labelled negative or as you put it the type of person who sits watching sports and yelling at the tv.
I questioned these doom mongering predictions over two months ago. Zagari gave his reasons/excuses and I accepted. I shut my mouth for 2 months and monitored what he was posting. Nothing has changed. He is still trying his best to fit square blocks into round holes.

Why should people sit back and stay silent when they know this is not the truth. He is actaully damaging the legimitacy of timewave zero.

Hell maybe he has proven its a crock. Is that it! crap.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How unsettling it is to come back into this place with all of the dischord abounding among the researchers...

I can't even keep up with what people are talking about.

----

Anyways...

I always liked the idea that economic ebbs and flows had a great affect on 'novelty' as well:
Mysterious 380 tonne gold swap = secret bailout?!

Which coincides with the World Cup, and the other things suggested above for July 11th...

But I'm going to have to search to figure out if July 11th is even significant... some people say it is, some not...

You guys should keep the posts consistent with legitimate research(for people that drop in here from time to time), instead of arguing internally about the timewave itself.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
This thread is going to the dogs, and quick. Zagari, i understand your intentions are good but you are cluttering this thread with your "predictions" and just causing confusion all around. No one will take your opinion over that of McKenna or Evasius. If you want to discuss this, use a different thread please.

The theory is fine, the problem is in it's interpretation. Every time something bad happens we look for a blip to on the graph to match up. Everyone (including Clif High) said "July 11 has a ton of release language" etc. Then, the first posts in this thread were of the bombing in Uganda and the kidnapped Israelis. Why does it always need to be doom? Did no one remember that the World Cup final was on July 11th? How much more of an event do you need for "a ton of release language"? Almost 50 million people in Spain are feeling bliss because of their victory, not including fans among the couple billion watching on tv. Makes sense?

Understanding "novelty" should be the priority here, not matching BS dates and events, changing dates then changing them and trying to make the evidence fit the theory. Let's try understand the theory first, people.

I second the motion. No reason there can't be 2 timewave threads, one exploring an alternate model/fit.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is crit for things that need crit, condition for truth.

People wantng to crit sometimes is a inhibitor, for a common condition

Well your not going to get it, your crit The very thing that makes the oceans turn red, you might as well have poke the hole yourselves.

A marjority of the stuff you inherit is not done in the ways you have expected
the very act of demanding for the pleasure of your mind, justifying ignorance

The timeline stands as a unique thought, a history of measurements could be a measurement of God's movements, directions, effects causes endings beggings

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

hmm, I do wonder what your old alias was.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join