It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

...[tiptoes quietly]...

So, I suggest the middle path... Don't go from intense research to intense withdrawal...

Find a balance.

----

And... You predicted a novelty change April 20?

Did you also predict a novelty change for July 11?(Which, I believe, happened without a doubt)

I'm just trying to make heads or tails of this apparently 'novel' controversy...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

No. I said something about events occurring on July 3-5. Than when those events didn't come true, Wrong and some other people criticized me for fear-mongering.

Yes, I created a thread about April 19- 22 calling for a colossal event, than one of my classmates died and I completely forgot about that thread until late May...THAN someone posted that I got it right and than people were starting to post my name on all threads telling how I made the first right prediction on this website or such...

I started receiving comments on my profile and pms that I was the man , that they were going to follow every word I would say in the future and such thing.
SO DEAL WITH IT, you guys created a group that follows me, I didn't do anything.

The fighting in here is about the fact that I questioned the value of the original graph and I posted both here and on other threads a whole research using different graphs...

In their opinion, questioning the graph after April 20 isn't okay and I should bring my pseudo-research away from this gospel/thread ( sorry I gotta say it now ).

Why when the event of April 20 occured the original graph didn't make a jump into novelty???
Is this not enough novel? It affected global or Usa consciousness for months...

This was the original thing I wrote when I created the thread about April 20:

I was playing with Timewave Zero and made some corrections that make me think, also controlling historical repetitions that are normally set for fall 2010 happening instead now...

So infinite novelty may happen, instead of November 14 2010, on April or May 2010...

We will have to see those dates to check if Timewave Zero graph has to be corrected...?

Or maybe its just right

Take this with a grain of salt
---- TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT--- What more do you guys want???

Was I supposed to ignore the fact that a colossal event DID happen on April 20???
Now that I got one wrong, I'm supposed not to do predictions anymore??? What a bunch of voltafaccia...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by beebs

No. I said something about events occurring on July 3-5. Than when those events didn't come true, Wrong and some other people criticized me for fear-mongering.

Yes, I created a thread about April 19- 22 calling for a colossal event, than one of my classmates died and I completely forgot about that thread until late May...THAN someone posted that I got it right and than people were starting to post my name on all threads telling how I made the first right prediction on this website or such...

I started receiving comments on my profile and pms that I was the man , that they were going to follow every word I would say in the future and such thing.
SO DEAL WITH IT, you guys created a group that follows me, I didn't do anything.

The fighting in here is about the fact that I questioned the value of the original graph and I posted both here and on other threads a whole research using different graphs...

In their opinion, questioning the graph after April 20 isn't okay and I should bring my pseudo-research away from this gospel/thread ( sorry I gotta say it now ).

Why when the event of April 20 occured the original graph didn't make a jump into novelty???
Is this not enough novel? It affected global or Usa consciousness for months...

This was the original thing I wrote when I created the thread about April 20:

I was playing with Timewave Zero and made some corrections that make me think, also controlling historical repetitions that are normally set for fall 2010 happening instead now...

So infinite novelty may happen, instead of November 14 2010, on April or May 2010...

We will have to see those dates to check if Timewave Zero graph has to be corrected...?

Or maybe its just right

Take this with a grain of salt
---- TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT--- What more do you guys want???

Was I supposed to ignore the fact that a colossal event DID happen on April 20???
Now that I got one wrong, I'm supposed not to do predictions anymore??? What a bunch of voltafaccia...

Yep, the July 3-5th thing didn't happen, the July 8-11th thing didn't happen, the June 22-23rd thing didn't happen, the end of May thing didn't happen and you were so vague with April 20th (you moved that date around cause of "corrections") was only a hit because you said something big would happen between April 19th-22nd. On July 8th, the US economy was supposed to collapse and a US civil war was supposed to happen sometime around there as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Its my understanding that Evasius, before creating this thread explained something about how 1790s decade was similar to the events of June 2009 and he was comparing a aerial accident and a Iranian period of turmoil to some other past events like French Revolution...

That , to me, was comparing past events to current events...
Than he shifted to talk about novelty and habit.
I was also there when he explained that he reconsidered habits periods because they brought the beginnin of the change for the dips...

It was also my understanding that novelty was determined by events that brought change and habits by events that showed more precise repetitions of past events...

And wasn't Evasius comapring the 1940s and the 1820s to current periods in 2009 end at beginning of 2010???

So, why Timewave can't relate with historical events? Wasn't enough the perfect repetition of 1979 and Oil Spill???

--- Okay, I had quite a bad day , so I wrote a lot of rants recently--- I don't intend actually to throw all of the theory away--- I just need a break, this is what I realize...

--- I want now that someone explains to me why Timewave cannot relate with history and events that echoe the past...????

--- Now, I didn't ruin this thread. I was for a while one of the most involved and most enthusiastic about this thread, that it is a research in itself...
I agree that my theories of correction were supposed to be put into other threads...

I want to say that it was Evasius, it was him that made me understand that history repeats itself.
So, tell me the real deal if I didn't understand a single thing about all of this stuff...

I wished I simply wrote my theories on my books and never shared a single thing, I wish I could watch all the guys dealing with a ( probably ) wrong graph...

Of course I will never work anymore for a research of this kind, given that there is no point and its absolutely not worthy.

One can't question the value of the original graph? One can't make people think about something else, some other correlation without "ruinin it all " ???
Do you fear dates given??? What??? With who am I dealing? Kids??? The dates were only one little part of the research...
Who cares about dates...Is that the problem??? Dates???

Can't I even question why a huge event like Deepwater Oil Spill WASN'T on a particular day of the original graph? It is forbidden?

Isn't QUESTION EVERYTHING one of the mottos of this website???

Did I ruin this thread with my questioning instead of all the skeptics, sarcastic people that came here knowing nothing or all the people that sit and watch and come here only when someone gets one prediction right and to criticize those who get it wrong???

--- And for ...'s sake, did I call for followers??? I even forgot about my prediction about April 20 until someone made me notice!!!! I forgot!!!!

What a surprise, I call a right date and a mass of people comes to have " a party " for me, than I get wrong the July 3 prediction and I 'm dragged into the arena of criticism....
Please...Do me a favor...Don't mention my name anymore...Stay on your side...Do what you want...But please, don't make a huge thing of nothing....

How come you are allowed to go on and discuss TWZ and when someone questions you, you attack them and accuse them of knowing nothing about TWZ. Isn't the motto of this website Question Everything?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Careful Now!

If you criticize too much ,
he will throw a hissy fit,
rant a lot,
call you a sheeple for not believing him,
rant more,
open new threads to have an even bigger rant and give out about sheeple who don't believe him,
rant some more
tell everybody hes leaving and not working on timewave anymore,
never answer any serious questions,
come back a day later and start it all over again.

now we don't want to have to go through all that again.

just slowly step away from the thread. he may not have spotted you. find whatever you can on timewave anywhere else on the internet and never return to this sacred place.

best of luck man. now fcking runnnnnnnnnnnn.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Yep, the July 3-5th thing didn't happen, the July 8-11th thing didn't happen, the June 22-23rd thing didn't happen, the end of May thing didn't happen and you were so vague with April 20th (you moved that date around cause of "corrections") was only a hit because you said something big would happen between April 19th-22nd. On July 8th, the US economy was supposed to collapse and a US civil war was supposed to happen sometime around there as well.

With all due respect, and NO I haven't followed this as much as the 'true disciples' of TWZ... but -

You can't prove something didn't happen. Its called proving a negative.

Something so arbitrary as 'novelty' can hardly be defined by one person.

I would postulate that 'novelty' includes factors like planets and galaxies and wildlife and financial markets and etc. etc. etc. in an interconnected web of 'All'.

And, I think it is quite clear that something happened in the july 8-11 window.

July 3-5? Well... 300 million americans were blowing sh!t up and partying... I know I was

Its all a matter of perspective.

What you define as 'novelty', might not be what the TWZ itself is portraying.

And, what makes the TWZ theory even MORE complex is the idea that humans DO have free will, which could affect the entire 'fractal complex' of the mathematics itself.

The TWZ theory implies we don't have free will... but I'm not sure that is the case.

That is a whole 'nother can of worms.

Is this making sense?

What was supposed to happen during those windows of time?

What if something happened, but nobody told YOU?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I would postulate that 'novelty' includes factors like planets and galaxies and wildlife and financial markets and etc. etc. etc. in an interconnected web of 'All'.

The TWZ theory implies we don't have free will... but I'm not sure that is the case.

I totally agree, the TW 'must' have a link to affairs/events off of this planet

But i dont agree with the comment about free will. Your free ONLY operates within certain 'set' boundries. There are so many factors you must rely on to be able to manifest free will. You have to wake up tomorrow morning, you have to eat, you have to go to work (well actually, no, you dont have to go to work, but if you dont the choices your 'free will' can make will be different.) You most certainly do not have total free will and, no matter how much you 'will' it, the sun WILL rise in the morning. Free will (in the universe at large) is a tiny thing. The majority of the universe unfolds to a very predictable pattern.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by Wrong

With all due respect, and NO I haven't followed this as much as the 'true disciples' of TWZ... but -

You can't prove something didn't happen. Its called proving a negative.

Something so arbitrary as 'novelty' can hardly be defined by one person.

And, I think it is quite clear that something happened in the july 8-11 window.

July 3-5? Well... 300 million americans were blowing sh!t up and partying... I know I was

Its all a matter of perspective.

What you define as 'novelty', might not be what the TWZ itself is portraying.

And, what makes the TWZ theory even MORE complex is the idea that humans DO have free will, which could affect the entire 'fractal complex' of the mathematics itself.

That is a whole 'nother can of worms.

Is this making sense?

What was supposed to happen during those windows of time?

What if something happened, but nobody told YOU?

According to the Messiah/Prohpet/Ayatollah of TWZ, we were supposed to see an event that resonated with Chernyobl.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Wrong

Careful Now!

If you criticize too much ,
he will throw a hissy fit,
rant a lot,
call you a sheeple for not believing him,
rant more,
open new threads to have an even bigger rant and give out about sheeple who don't believe him,
rant some more
tell everybody hes leaving and not working on timewave anymore,
never answer any serious questions,
come back a day later and start it all over again.

now we don't want to have to go through all that again.

just slowly step away from the thread. he may not have spotted you. find whatever you can on timewave anywhere else on the internet and never return to this sacred place.

best of luck man. now fcking runnnnnnnnnnnn.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

Funny, he said he was leaving and not coming back but he is back...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I totally agree, the TW 'must' have a link to affairs/events off of this planet

But i dont agree with the comment about free will. Your free ONLY operates within certain 'set' boundries. There are so many factors you must rely on to be able to manifest free will. You have to wake up tomorrow morning, you have to eat, you have to go to work (well actually, no, you dont have to go to work, but if you dont the choices your 'free will' can make will be different.) You most certainly do not have total free will and, no matter how much you 'will' it, the sun WILL rise in the morning. Free will (in the universe at large) is a tiny thing. The majority of the universe unfolds to a very predictable pattern.

Well yes... I mean the planet is on a predetermined path around the sun, the sun is on a predetermined path around the galaxy, the galaxy is on a path through the void of the universe, etc.

But, if you are at all familiar with fractals and holographic representations of reality(which TWZ is a prime example of) - then it is entirely possible that within the planetary constraints, our free will can and does have an effect on the way the fractal and resonances actually play out IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

According to the Messiah/Prohpet/Ayatollah of TWZ, we were supposed to see an event that resonated with Chernyobl.

Ok.. and who on earth has ANY idea on what that is supposed to play out like in the news.

If at all.

'an event that resonated with Chernobyl' is an extremely broad and arbitrary statement.

What if the tides from the moon added up with a local uprising in a third world country that no one heard about, which added up with some backroom financial dealing with hundreds of tons of gold, which added up with a decision in S.A. to cut down a significant # of more trees, which added up with a black budget program discovering a new paradigm in physics, which added up with a solar flare, etc. etc. etc...

The TWZ is a universal embodiment of a fractal mathematic inherent in the universe itself.

Can we just assume outright that something that resonates with Chernobyl is going to be a nuclear accident?

That is an extremely small minded presuppositon - along with the presupposition that the 'resonance' is something negative to begin with.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrong

Ok.. and who on earth has ANY idea on what that is supposed to play out like in the news.

If at all.

'an event that resonated with Chernobyl' is an extremely broad and arbitrary statement.

What if the tides from the moon added up with a local uprising in a third world country that no one heard about, which added up with some backroom financial dealing with hundreds of tons of gold, which added up with a decision in S.A. to cut down a significant # of more trees, which added up with a black budget program discovering a new paradigm in physics, which added up with a solar flare, etc. etc. etc...

The TWZ is a universal embodiment of a fractal mathematic inherent in the universe itself.

Can we just assume outright that something that resonates with Chernobyl is going to be a nuclear accident?

That is an extremely small minded presuppositon - along with the presupposition that the 'resonance' is something negative to begin with.

I am repeating the words of the great one. And if you assume that anything can happen, then of course something will happen, which is a vague thing to begin with and shouldn't be considered much of a method.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

I am repeating the words of the great one. And if you assume that anything can happen, then of course something will happen, which is a vague thing to begin with and shouldn't be considered much of a method.

WTF?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I won't risk my place in here to say what I would like to say about Mister Wrong, but see, he is sarcastically referring to me...
A cuccia Wrong...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

But, if you are at all familiar with fractals and holographic representations of reality(which TWZ is a prime example of) - then it is entirely possible that within the planetary constraints, our free will can and does have an effect on the way the fractal and resonances actually play out IMO.

A fractal is a mathematical pattern which exists in its own right ( possibly even without free will) . If free will 'exists' within a fractal framework then we have to except that free will is a determined construct and all we can do move within that framework.

If we then say that free will is mathematically based we then have to question if what we 'feel' and perceive to be free will is indeed a real choice rather than just a subjective sensation.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

very interesting post WA... never heard anyone explain things like that since I'm also a producer and have a similar experience and understanding of what you're talking about... i think there's more to what you're talking about that may have implications and more significance in the future on this subject having to do with sound frequencies and harmonics which i discovered and began to learn and understand or research music frequencies and the advanced music software thats been coming out that can manipulate harmonics etc like ableton, logic and reason and plug ins such as UNISON etc. Anyways, most probably won't understand what i'm getting at, but what i've wanted to research more, is certain frequencies of sound waves as MEDICINE of the future since i've discovered a deeper reason WHY it can be applied to medicine i'm not sure ANYONE realizes... A DNA HELIX is embedded WITHIN sound...do you know what i'm talking about??? have you actually SEEN this? i have and it was quite a surprise... which may explain why certain frequencies of sound can DESTROY CANCER cells... meaning if the right frequency of sound can be found or manipulated, it can destroy or HEAL and reorganize a mutated cell of cancer which is in fact mutated DNA i believe. Or maybe a better way to explain this is a THEORY i've pondered after using the plug-in UNISON which actually can combine 2 tracks or more (if utilized or "TUNED" correctly) so that they essentially become ONE...or in other words, it goes further than just mixing them together... this program can actually FUSE sounds or the track PERFECTLY so that they sound like ONE track rather than 2 tracks being played over each other... so in essence whats happening is that this program called Unison can HEAL FLAWS between 2 tracks if the right frequency is found. Same principle could be applied to an application for medicine such as cancer if the right frequency of sound is directed at a mutated cell!

This field of sound is in its infancy and only being experimented with right now so i'm Not sure how or if this can be applied it any way as it relates to this thread and topic, but you seemed to have hit on something that struck a cord and may have more significance or be more understood in the future.

Sorry for the slight drag off topic... just seems like there could be something more to what you've touched on that could be applied or have something to do with both medicine and the timewave.

Hopefully you may understand something ive been messing with for the last 10 years then !

Normally 'A' is tuned to 440hz so if you want your music to be totally harmonic with itself (and you are in the key of A) then your tempo needs to be 440 bpm, or 220 or 110 etc. The problem with this method is that if you change key then other notes become infinite decimals. ie. each note increment is 18.666666 recuring, which you cant program a tempo to do. You can only get a close approximation.

If however you tune 'A' to 432 hz then, for example, the note 'D' becomes 144, or 288 etc hz (depending on octave) the notes all become nice whole numbers and you can get all your tempos in harmony with the key you are in.

Also you have a base harmonic that knits all the notes and tempos together, that being 9. (4+3+2=9 1+4+4= 9) this opens up loads of useful tempos like 72 bpm (normal heart rate) 108 bpm 126 bpm, 135 bpm, 144 bpm, 152 bpm and on and on .......

Next, notice how these numbers are all 'mystical' as in they have been used in religions for thousands of years.

72 degrees per Astrological star sign

2160 years per star sign 2+1+6+0=9

The Bible, (revelations)
144,000 chosen ones
The Vedas
Kali yuga = 432,000 years
Satyug = 1,728,000
Treta = 1,296,000
Dwapar = 864,000

Mayan calendar

Tun = 18 uinal = 360 days
Katun = 20 tun = 7,200 days
Baktun = 20 katun = 144,000 days

Norse mythology

"500 doors and 40 there are,
I ween, in Valhalla's walls;
800 fighters through each door fare,
When to war with the Wolf they go."

( 540 x 800 = 432000 )

....then we have the precession of the equinoxes of 25920 years (try playing with that number and frequencies....you may be surprised !)

So how does this link to the timewave ? Well, if the universe operates on these frequencies (because they are harmonically connected and thus the 'easiest' states for energy to take) then all occurances and events that we experience must follow the same laws of harmony or, as we say, syncronicity !

phew !

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

72 degrees per Astrological star sign

2160 years per star sign 2+1+6+0=9

The Bible, (revelations)
144,000 chosen ones
The Vedas
Kali yuga = 432,000 years
Satyug = 1,728,000
Treta = 1,296,000
Dwapar = 864,000

Mayan calendar

Tun = 18 uinal = 360 days
Katun = 20 tun = 7,200 days
Baktun = 20 katun = 144,000

Just want to add that there are 144 Sun/Moon sign combinations.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Im a musician, and you just blew my mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by beebs

I won't risk my place in here to say what I would like to say about Mister Wrong, but see, he is sarcastically referring to me...
A cuccia Wrong...

That's how you want people to refer to you cause if people question you, then you throw a fit and rant. Since I need evidence to support claims, all people have to do is research your threads.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrong

WTF?

According to you, "A cheryobyl like incident" could be anything. It doesn't have to be a nuclear event. Therefore, anything would be considered correct/a hit for that statement. If you think that broadening the scope like that is going to help provide credibility to TWZ as a "science," then you would be mistaken and if TWZ is to be a "science," then be prepared to provide evidence that it is credible and be able to withstand criticism. All the sciences go through it. Scientists publish their ideas and other scientists publish how the other idea could work better or how it doesn't work at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join