It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks Zagari, appreciate all your work.

Looking at the 'original' events (rather than the subsequent resonant dates in the future) do you find the timewave is a more accurate representation of events when you shift the dates ?

The main reason i ask is that, without any shift, the moon landing does seem to be represented by the original and (in my mind at least) that was a very novel event.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I find that the essence and the theme of the original events is present in the current time.

So, in the original graph we were feeling like in 1848 in April 2010 and we are going to feel like in the Civil War of Usa.

If we take the latest graph exploration with end date October 28 2011 we can see we were feeling like in 1912 and Titanic sinking when the event of March 25- 26 2010 happened.
And also first post in the Poland event thread was something like " 1914 world war happened this way " so we were feeling echoes of 1914 event.

And we may feel like Oil Spill in Gulf Of Mexico is so significant because it echoes ( still to see the real consequences ) the Spanish Flu...
Didn't webbot talked about a Blue Flu?

Do we feel like 1929 is approaching? Because it may be so in next two weeks in July.
Do we feel like Toy Story 3 huge success echoes the birth of Disney characters in 1928?
I love Disney stuff, I love how Toy Story 3 was so successful.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Echoes, cool !

I cant help but see the timewave in a similar way as i do sound. I make a lot of music on synths and am aware that frequencies from different instruments interact to create 'new' sounds that, whilst not the original 'pure' sounds, indicate the presence of them. Frequencies, when they interact, create new qualities.

When you put delay onto sounds in one part of a tune (basically an echo) it repeats later on in the song but is now surrounded by different instruments/tempos etc. The flow of the song continues but with a slightly different version of previous themes and these previous themes may not be as obvious as they were.

I hope that made sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Look , to complete my experimental research I also looked for a end date of December 16 2012 for Timewave Zero, given the thread that indicates this as the real date of Mayan Calendar end.

Look to results:

The Timewave would have to be shifted by almost exactly a year in advance.
I remember the example of plane accident of June 1 2009 for 1785 correlation.
Well, on May 22 2010 also another plane accident happened.

Than there was the theme of circumnavigation of the globe and some events in 2010.

Than the person of Napoleon.

1786 and floods in China and May 29-30 2010 floods after Agatha storms and also June China floods in 2010.

Hailstorm in Europe, very disastrous in 1788 and that video that showed huge hailstorm in 2010.

Mozart 1788 and that kid with the piano that made huge success on you tube. Or maybe is Paganini all over again?

1788 Austria vs Turkey battle totally similar to the Flotilla event on May 31 2010.

1789 France revolution and Kyrgyzstan riots and maybe also Toronto riots around June 26.
( Storming of Bastille? )

Looking to this date, it came to show that around famous date October 21 2010 there would be correlation with New Madrid quake in 1811.

And, amazingly, around November 2010 there would be correlation with TAMBORA ERUPTION. That would be huge.
Yellowstone or Katla or even Tambora???

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So, what's the correct zero date?

We still don't know...

If this month of July economy collapses in a global way and around September 8 World War starts than its October 28 2011.

If we see a July- August Usa or other country significant civil war and Iceland Katla eruption on October 18-21 2010 and a huge war event around November 14 2010...Than its December 21 2012 or November 16 2012.

If October 18-21 results in another New Madrid quake in Usa and November 14 2010 Katla, Tambora or Yellowstone erupts, than its December 16 2013.

It may also be May 27 2012.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi Zagari,

Some questions for you:

- Are you only studying the Kelley timewave? What about the Watkins and Sheliak versions? Terence Mckenna stated he was happiest with the version John Sheliak created as it resolves the mathematical issues highlighted by Matthew Watkins. In Mckenna's own words:

"I owe a real debt of gratitude to both Watkins and John Sheliak, but especially John. His work now makes explicit every stage in the construction of the timewave, any interested mathematician can now satisfy him or herself as to the precise details of the construction of the timewave. What is exciting to me and what makes me very confident of the new formulation is the fact that we are now getting a better fit of the Novelty graphs to historical data in a number of key areas where before, with the old version, we had some problems. Just to mention two examples. The new wave, which we are calling Timewave 1, to distinguish it from Timewave 0, the new wave gives a much better picture of the ebb and flow of Novelty during the Second World War and during the century of the birth of Islam, than did the old wave. These are exciting times for Novelty Theory. I am happy to admit my error in the construction of the wave. Novelty Theory can now mature into a genuine intellectual discipline in which we can hope to see the contributions made by many people exploring the field. Many exciting discoveries now lie ahead."

www.levity.com...

It's fine to experiment with changing the dates, but if you're just using the original Kelley graph then you're limiting your study.

- Mapping current events against historical 'matches' is a very subjective. What justification are you using to compare resonant patterns in novelty and habit? Because an event registered as novel at one time, doesn't mean a similar event now would also be novel, on the contrary - it would likely be termed habitual.

On the original Kelley graph (which most people seem to use) there's a large tipping point on 14th November of this year. The original post at the start of this thread by Evasius shows screengrabs of the software version 4.3 which only uses the Kelley graph.

On the Sheliak graph the tipping point is on July 8th. See how different these results are? Both graphs slide into Novelty that peaks on 17th Jan 2011, before turning back to habit again, however the tipping points are quite different.

My main issue with trying to predict events using the timewave zero software is that it has never been intended for that purpose. It only shows the relationship of 'Novelty' and 'Habit' in time, and therefore the opportunity (or likelihood) for novel, or habitual events to take place.

Whether you (the forum members) think Novelty theory stands up to scrutiny or is a pile of unless numbers, it isn't meant for predicting actual future events. Fine to speculate, but not to make dire predictions, that's hardly novel now is it?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ramblings

Thank you for that explanation to Mr Z.
Though he may mean well and with a little self inflation, I don't believe he has your understanding of what he is working with.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hey Zagari~ I don't remember if you were around when Evasius and I were discussing 'personal' TMZ charting. Regardless, at one point, we were each running the software and using the charts in conjuction with personal experiences, etc., to gain more insight to the phenomena. I am curious as to whether or not you've used your lifeline in the timewave and tracked personal events. If not, I'm sure you would find it most fascinating.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am studying ALL THE GRAPHS. I've said this BEFORE. I think BOTH JULY 8 AND NOVEMBER 14 ARE IMPORTANT.

I think NOVEMBER 14 POINT IS MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT than the July one because of the mini cycle with repetitions that ends on that day and it was PROVEN WITH 1979 OIL SPILL repetition.
There is also a thread about it.

I think the Huang Ti graph only needs some changes to be PERFECT.

I believe that historical repetitions occur 25 to 29 days before the GIVEN DATE on the ORIGINAL GRAPH.
Because I had many proofs about it.

So, also the original graph IS NOT THAT MUCH OF EXACT.

I hope I don't have to say that again, my research was about EVERYTHING CONCERNING TIMEWAVE , I even explored totally other zero dates and I showed all the results.

Did you even read this thread properly?
Its plenty of things I reported in here.

In this same thread I shown MY PERSONAL LIFE AND CORRELATIONS with Timewave Graph just a few pages ago.
EDIT: PAGE 75 OF THIS THREAD

So, I believe Evasius is using the right graph, because , if there aren't natural events exploding on July 8 there is nothing that makes think that July 8 is so colossal that can replace the November 14 point.

Do you think I missed something??? I think YOU MISSED MY OLD POSTS.

Go read past pages and find out what I've written. Do your homework, because I work all the time ONLY FOR YOU GUYS.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Mapping current events against historical 'matches' is a very subjective. What justification are you using to compare resonant patterns in novelty and habit? Because an event registered as novel at one time, doesn't mean a similar event now would also be novel, on the contrary - it would likely be termed habitual.

- I think that historical repetitions occuring on major peaks and major dips are going to be LARGER.
Those occuring on normal dates will be normal. Exception is 1979 oil spill that ended up to be repeated in a super size way...Maybe than the correction theory is right.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Thank you for that explanation to Mr Z.
Though he may mean well and with a little self inflation, I don't believe he has your understanding of what he is working with.

All what he explained to me was totally old news to me. I know what I'm research about , many thanks.
Every point he made, I was aware of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

First Zagari, I respect your research and I hope you keep providing it to us. I want to point out though that just b/c dates don't match up does not imply we should go shifting the graph. What we view as significant may or may not be significant. It is more important to find events that match up to the peaks and valleys of the graphs than to shift the graph to make them fit events we feel are important.

The actual peaks and valleys could correspond to irreversible decisions being made or large events or whatever, but it doesn't make sense to go shifting the graph to make it fit. I could run any number of statistical simulations, graph them, then shift them to match history.

I'm not saying what you have done is invalid, I am just saying you are forcing the science to work and undertaking statistical murder. The zero date is December 21 2012, roughly, and that correlates with many many other theories. Rather than shifting how about you look at what happened on the dates that appear to be significant without the shift.

I hope I did not offend, I just want to see how your ideas change when you don't shift things around and simply go with the calculations.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

I think he's right to explore shifting it. The myan calander ends in october 2011. Many other sources point to 2011 as being the real zero point. 2012 could be just the pop culture term that would catch many off guard, to the delight of tptb.

Its worth a look.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi Zagari,

I also respect the research you're doing, as with all researchers looking into Novelty Theory. Evasius has done a great job with the level of detail and commitment to the subject and it's good to see a healthy thread. The more researchers the better.

Yes, I've read this thread, and several others on the topic. The points I raised in the above post concern the inconsistency within the existing timewave data sets, without the need to shift the end date.

I agree with the point made by memarf1, shifting the end date in order to match research data you have compiled isn't a thorough analysis of the existing variables, and is a little premature. Some of us have spent several years with the data and don't feel it's necessary to suggest an alternative end date when there's still plenty to research. Having said that, I do find it interesting as mentioned in another thread, especially considering that Mckenna did move the end date originally from Nov 16th 2012 to match the accepted end date of the Mayan long-count calendar.

In reply to your comments:

You stated:

'I think the Huang Ti graph only needs some changes to be PERFECT'.

What exactly do you mean by 'perfect' and in what sense can it need only small changes? The Huang Ti graph produces results very different from either the Kelley, Watkins or Sheliak graphs. The 2010 graphs for example are completely different. Small changes aren't going to bring the graphs in line.

You stated:

'So, also the original graph IS NOT THAT MUCH OF EXACT.'

This is exactly my point! The Kelley wave contains mathematical errors, which users should be aware of. Should we continue to use it? - yes, but with an awareness that the math it is built on contains errors and therefore it's not 100% accurate. The threads here tend to use the Kelley wave as the main source of data because it's the most readily available as software.

Following Mckenna's own admission, it makes scientific sense to use the Sheliak graph as a preference over the Kelley graph in further studies, as the Sheliak graph maps historical data more accurately.

You also stated:

'So, I believe Evasius is using the right graph, because , if there aren't natural events exploding on July 8 there is nothing that makes think that July 8 is so colossal that can replace the November 14 point.'

The 'right' graph isn't a realistic claim. None of the graphs can be considering 'right', only more mathematically sound than others. The Sheliak graph tipping point on the 8th July is more gradual than the one proposed by the Kelley graph on 14th Nov. It has more time to slide down to the high level of Novelty, therefore less likely to contain an event as colossal.

I look forward to more of your information.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by ramblings]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I enjoyed your post and you seem to know a lot more than me about these graphs. I also want to point out that there are 5 graphs. A single graph may be correct sometimes and combinations of others may be correct other times. I am wondering, b/c this is how I was using them, if anyone has considered different combinations of graphs corresponding to different kinds of events?

The 3 graphs I used in the above post agreed to the July 11 time as a tipping point and August 11 as a Novelty point. They all correspond to war type events in history, such as Lincoln walking through the Confederate White House 4 days before the end of the Civil War. That point was a Novelty point and forgetting about ceremony, it may well have been far more important than the actual historical report of the end of that war.

Perhaps we would not need the shift if we knew the right combination of graphs to use. I also found that events like the April 20th oil spill were usually correct using only the Kelley graph(I think, thats the red one right?). So, perhaps if we could figure out when a graph or 2 or 3 correspond, find historical correlations, then we could know what combination of graphs to look at to find what kinds of events are about to occur.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well , things that are happening for this pivotal point are beginning...

Today there is much significant turmoil in Italy, Rome, where people are fighting with the police.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Well , things that are happening for this pivotal point are beginning...

Today there is much significant turmoil in Italy, Rome, where people are fighting with the police.

And Lindsey Lohan got put in Jail...I guess something big was supposed to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

4 days. I am telling you July 11 is THE DAY, not a range of days, it is THE DAY! I don't know what will happen and we will have to see if it is something taht will happen or just a decision that will be made, but July 11 is THE DAY. August 11 is the Novelty point, so whatever happens this next week or so will finish by August 11.

These are interesting times we live in.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And so if nothing happens on july 11th, what then?

Do we just pick another date and hope we get lucky next time around?

As I said before, july 11th, is the last straw for me with this theory. If nothing significant happens, then its all just another crap theory. If it's right, i'll regret looking it up to begin with, and start preparing to die before 2012. So I hope its just another crap theory.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Well I'm glad you weren't following the Timewave around the time of the 2008 crash, or you would've already made up your mind a year and a half ago...

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join