It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Originally posted by aecreate
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Are you AWAKE? That's why its in the 2012 forum-

"Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding the year, 2012."

You are AWARE of what "SPECULATION" means, right?

And I'm also going to presume you didn't even bother to read the
entire thread before you enlightened everyone with your opinion.

Now, I took a quick look at your Youtube channel, and you proclaim
yourself to be open-minded, so you can take my word for it or not, but
I would suggest devoting some time to read and comprehend what's
actually being discussed here, and who knows, you might actually
find yourself interested and open to this topic.

So, try contributing something next time, and welcome to ATS.

Yes i do claim to be open-minded because i do look at a lot of things and i keep an open mind, i don't buy into or accept it mindlessly (religion, mediums and spirit channeling, UFOs, clare voyants, astrology, political spin, advertisements)

Point taken but based on deduction of logic and lack of irrefutable scientific evidence any one of these catastrophic theories (other than increased solar activity), or even the theory of "enlightenment" "acension" "DNA upgrade" one of them has to be wrong and not truthful.

Anyway, i'm going to jump on out of this 2012 section as i clearly don't belong here. GL & HF

[edit on 10/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

[edit on 10/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

LOL I believe in logic and logic ditctates that if the earth reaches max capacity it will have to find a way to get rid of the excess weight. Do you think she will allow us to reach 10 billion people? Even in Timewave zero it shows that there is a 3600 year event that basically "resets" mankind. Right now we need it. we have been too greedy and too much corruption in our hearts.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
between April 20 and November 14 there are 7 MONTHS and also between June 23 and January 17 so that June 25 2009 would fall in the very big dip February 25- March 3 2010...

I compiled a list of dates because I felt Timewave graph was wrong and in a few days I backshifted many and many times the graph according to some dates like July 6 2008 ( - First post of first thread about time shifts ), October 7 2008 ( That brought as a end date as a result the date of November 14 2010, much curiously ), June 25 2009, April 10 and April 14 2010...
Than I imagined what would happen if I put extreme novelty beginning in third week of April 2010 and I got as a result the best list of events that are okay with Timewave graph novelty dips if the graph is shifted by 7 MONTHS.

With this result actual end date would be on MAY 27 2012.

The April 20 extreme novelty beginning list of dates BEFORE this date its the best one for now...
I backshifted every single one of the medium size and big size dips of Timewave recently and I got extremely good results.

We just have to wait because according to this extreme novelty would end with a very huge BANG on June 23 2010...

I also found out that historical repetitions on the original graph actually show themselves always 25 to 29 days BEFORE given period.
So, it may actually be wrong in this sense by a month.

I also found out that Huang Ti graph is perfect in showing novelty if only it is shifted by a month back. ( 25 to 29 days )

Historically on the original graph January 17 2011 would represent the repetition of a dam collapse in Pennsylvania and Great Seattle Fire.
I also found out other results with corrections that show it as the beginning of SPANISH FLU EPIDEMY.

November 14 historically showed the sinking of a UK ship and a rejection of a proposal to lay a treaty, and a explosion in Minnesota.

I found out something that is exact in the original graph: there is a mini cycle that ends on November 14 2010 ( the point called mini 2012 zero point ).
In fact, with this minor cycle actually Deepwater oil spill coincides exactly with Ixtoc spill of June 3 1979 and we are now approaching April 26 1986 being Chernobyl disaster that would appear next week.
Arriving to November 2010 there are repetitions of same graph of 2009-2012. We might see something that will be repeated in 2 years.

I also noticed that following further graph corrections in exactly a year by now we would be at the real start of world war 2.
Also, within a year , following another list of dates, we would be at the point of August 1945.

Conclusions are up to you...Let's wait June 23.

--- FOUND OUT--- CHERNOBYL REPETITION ON JULY 3-4 2010 ---

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
i wonder what is that "huge bang" on june 23rd.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Where can I download a quality free copy of Timewave Zero? It's difficult trying to align the dates with the graph just using the ones provided on this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by inlakesh

In here:

www.timewave2012.com...

Go on launch Timewave on the left.

Find out repetitions on certain days and if you want to get results shift that date back 25 to 29 days...
1848 not May 25 2010 but April 30 2010, Civil War in Asia, not June 11 2010 but May 13 2010.

Also, if you check 1986 year's graph and 2010's year's graph you will find out similarities...
There is a mini cycle...To found out dates know that April 20 2010 was at the point of June 3 1979 Ixtoc Oil Spill and July 4 2010 will be repetition of 1986's Chernobyl.

Actual end date of Timewave Graph with corrections ( research- search for my topics ) is not in December or November 2012 but on MAY 27 2012.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

In here:

www.timewave2012.com...

Find out repetitions on certain days and if you want to get results shift that date back 25 to 29 days...
1848 not May 25 2010 but April 30 2010, Civil War in Asia, not June 11 2010 but May 13 2010.

Also, if you check 1986 year's graph and 2010's year's graph you will find out similarities...
There is a mini cycle...To found out dates know that April 20 2010 was at the point of June 3 1979 Ixtoc Oil Spill and July 4 2010 will be repetition of 1986's Chernobyl.

Actual end date of Timewave Graph with corrections ( research- search for my topics ) is not in December or November 2012 but on MAY 27 2012.

So, what will happen on June 22? June 22 is a peak and dip using the Sheliak set.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2008111

In here:

www.timewave2012.com...

So, what will happen on June 22? June 22 is a peak and dip using the Sheliak set.

Following my corrections, June 22 is a very significant novelty dip, similar in size to the one of 9/11...
Its not a peak.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Following my corrections, June 22 is a very significant novelty dip, similar in size to the one of 9/11...
Its not a peak.

Is that the dip that would have otherwise been mid January 2011 ?

When you shift the timewave by this amount, what does the graph look like for 9/11 (and have you looked at things like Hiroshima and the moon landing on your new adjustments ?)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Know of any others? I can't get that timewave zero calculator to work.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Its not a peak.

When you shift the timewave by this amount, what does the graph look like for 9/11 (and have you looked at things like Hiroshima and the moon landing on your new adjustments ?)

Novelty in mid- August 2001 was at the lowest point of a huge dip, so 25 to 29 days before the real colossal event.

July 8 1945, 29 days before August 6 1945, big dip...

Historical repetition occur 25 to 29 days before predicted...

Before a huge event, a month before there is always a huge dip...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Its not a peak.

Novelty in mid- August 2001 was at the lowest point of a huge dip, so 25 to 29 days before the real colossal event.

July 8 1945, 29 days before August 6 1945, big dip...

Historical repetition occur 25 to 29 days before predicted...

Before a huge event, a month before there is always a huge dip...

So are you adjusting the timewave back 1 month rather than 7 to get correlations ? I just checked the timewave for the moon landing....and there is a dip on the right date, there isnt a dip a month previous however. Which events are you finding correlate to your new graph and are you finding major events that do not correspond ?

Thanks for your work, its quite intriguing.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I've read quite a bit but don't feel the need to try and respond to much of it. It's an interesting theory, but one thing is confusing me:

It ends December 2012. Was it programmed to end then, or is the alagorithm consistent no matter (essentially) how it is programmed?

Bit of an odd question, sorry - not sure how to word it either. But my head isn't quite getting around it. It just sort of seems like someone has programmed an end date and lets the program randomize everything before that. But hopefully not cos I'd like it to remain intriguing

However, if 23rd June presents nothing major, or up to 25 days beyond then, isn't it safe to say it's probablly a bit of bull like Web-bots?

Also, if time is looping or a spiral and we can meet today with a path to a day in the past (the Flight 447 date and the much earlier first aviation crash for example) - why are we not passing the point of earth or the universes creation and being met with equally huge events? Unless of course thats the 2012 thing...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi!

Can anyone tell me if the date below ressonates with the rise of A.C. (Napoleon or Hitler?)
The date is 15 February 2012.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Check out what Arch Crawford has to say about astrological alignments and their affects on us. He is predicting colossal change here on Earth as a result of an extraordinarily rare alignment on July 27th. Does this possibility play into the graph at all? commoditywatch.podbean.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by inlakesh
Check out what Arch Crawford has to say about astrological alignments and their affects on us. He is predicting colossal change here on Earth as a result of an extraordinarily rare alignment on July 27th. Does this possibility play into the graph at all? commoditywatch.podbean.com...

It looks to me like there is a more or less steady incline away from novelty followed by a brief period of "choppy waters" in the early autumn, and then a steep plunge towards novelty in November. I don't see anything special about July on timewave.

My own theory about timewave zero is that the basic idea could be valid, but they could be off by any length of time, from days to decades. There is many a slip between cup and lip. I think the argument that complexity/novelty is increasing at a hyperbolic rate is pretty strong; as to when and whether the "omega point" comes, that's a whole other ball of wax.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm starting to think this timewave theory is crap.

There is a different graph, for everything.... If there isn't a dip in novelty today on one graph, its on another, so basically any major event that happens, is most likely going to have a graph that prove it to be true....What the hell? I could make my own graph, and sure enough sooner or later it'll get lucky. Honestly, if this theory was accurate, there would be one graph, and it would be right most, or all of the time. So come on, this is just silly.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nunovski

Napoleon already came as a repetition of its government.
Hitler's government will come June- July 2011...

With the original graph calculation I would say in full summer in July.

We already talked about that and thought it may be repeated in Iran or Usa, and Mussolini in Ukraine. See past posts about this in this thread for further information.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I'm starting to think this timewave theory is crap.

There is a different graph, for everything.... If there isn't a dip in novelty today on one graph, its on another, so basically any major event that happens, is most likely going to have a graph that prove it to be true....What the hell? I could make my own graph, and sure enough sooner or later it'll get lucky. Honestly, if this theory was accurate, there would be one graph, and it would be right most, or all of the time. So come on, this is just silly.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

Erm...You won't use everyone of 6 graphs to calculate. Only one is mathematecally precise. Its the red one.
The yellow one used by Evasius is not mathematically correct.
The red one is more focused on July.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You think that there should be one graph that says it all, otherwise its bull. You're probably right. But what if Timewave Zero is just a puzzle piece to a theory that is unknown to us right now.

Thinking that one theory can only be true or false works in the laboratory, but looking at the whole world/universe you need more theory's and more graphs.

My first two cents on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No one even really has an original starting date for any of the graphs. Obviously sooner or later, any graph will have similarites, iot doesn't mean its resonating with anything. So anything can be mathematically correct when you are making up your own numbers. If i were to create my own graph, give it random up and down lines, it too would be pointing out things happening in the world today.So if the red graph is mathematically correct, then why do we bother having any of the others?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join