It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
what happened on may 6th 2010? Also i have noticed that pretty much every year on the graphs has a pretty major drop on it, just like the one occuring this week. I really don't see much facts behind this theory. All I see is a graph that we assigned days and years to. If there isn't even a proper start date to this graph. how is it possible to determine where it ends?

The DOW JONES flash crash happened on May 6th 2010 then quickly swept under the rug.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Zagari, if you can just randomly change the start date of the time wave to create a different end date, isn't that just silly? Because you will then be able to keep on creating a new timewave until you finally get it right by pure coincidence. As time goes on, you keep naming different dates that will be significant, theres hundreds of them throughout this thread.... And now you're talking about timewave not ending until 2036? So you can go on forever, so this whole theory is so loosely based on whatever fact that goes with it, that it can be manipulated to be correct no matter what happens.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
As time goes on, you keep naming different dates that will be significant, theres hundreds of them throughout this thread.... And now you're talking about timewave not ending until 2036? So you can go on forever,

Its not the destination, it's the journey that makes us who we are........

.......some peoples journey consists of trying and striving.....some people are spectators.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There was a earthquake today above 5.0 on Krakatau location.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Let's wait until July 11...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Don't forget that on July 11th, 7-11 is giving out free slurpees in 7.11 ounce cups. Just saying.

www.walletpop.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

THat is it!!!!!!
That is the key to this alll..
Nice find Tad,..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hehe... glad you enjoyed it
Just a joke amidst the gloom and doom.

I actually do like the Timewave Zero theories very much.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
DAMASCUS, July 11 (Saba) -- Syrian residents of the Golan "have taken three Israeli soldiers as prisoners," the Syrian television reported on Sunday, according to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is that the big novel event for today?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Uganda bombings kill 30 watching World Cup
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it can't be this, I am told this happens all the time and no one cares...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, almost july 12th, and im thinking this theory is just a hoax. It is an interesting hoax though, so its not so bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I will continue experimenting now until November's end. I won't give up on sharing and trying different theories until this fall when I will see if there is something good about what I say...

I'm the one with different ideas. The history of my life. I'm simply sharing my experimentations. That's it.

This July 11 and the fact that April 20 was poorly significant on the original graph makes me think a lot, that maybe the original graph is indeed wrong.

This fall, in case my theories had failed, I will return to follow the original graph.
I will be convinced the days November 14, October 18- 21 and January 17 2011 if the original graph has real value.

Sorry, Evasius, I always appreciate what you say in here and I understand your concern with predictions, but I decided that my job in here is researching in a different way.

My job in here is trying to convince people and show to people that yes Timewave Zero can predict events , and is useful to look at previous history to understand which events will happen.

I have the " Timewave experience " to do this and I know what I'm researching at.

I will debunk myself this fall if nothing predicted by my differen theories won't get results.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I could conjure up some graph using irrelevant and obscure mathematical formulas, keep altering it till one of my predictions hit and call myself a prophet.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Zagari, i try to be as respectful as possible since you did not get my hint the first time.

Please, stop destroying this thread with your modifications and predictions that have nothing to do with timewave zero. You should understand that TWZ is more of a philosophy than a means of predicting anything.

You already started another thread for your random predictions, please continue over there.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by above]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You made up your mind already. Useless to continue trying to convince you differently.
I hope you will re-consider your opinion in the future...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

I said I will debunk myself in case I'm wrong. What more do you want? Maybe I'm right and maybe I'm completely wrong and maybe its better to stick to the original graph.

I don't want anyone to call me prophet. I'm here to research. That's my goal.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by above

I'm not destroying anything. I'm trying to make you guys look to the whole thing differently.
I'm adding something to the whole Timewave in my opinion. Of course I'm not calling for followers and obviously I'm not saying its my way or nothing.

The choice is all yours. I'm just sharing what's on my mind.
I realize many times its a big mistake of mines. It seems that in my life I would better shut up and research alone instead of sharing.

Sharing its a risk, and I realize it. I felt I had the gut to share. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
Maybe its better to return to be the one who is silent and thinks differently.

Well, you will be happy to learn that in the whole month of August I will be absent because I'm on holiday.

Maybe its true, I should shut up and do nothing.

I share a secret of me...Whatever I say, I always had some time to share, but I'm always been put to silence.
Always. Well, now I may be learning something.

You can survive only if you go with the flow. So, yeah, let's go with the flow.

And you know another thing? Maybe I shall return to be in the public zone, I mean, I shall return to watch what other people say and never share my opinion anymore.

From now on, I'm with the flow. Let's try again. Let's follow the original graph. And let's see what happens in November.

So, status quo won again.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The last time I was on this thread you had a whole different list of dates and predictions. You were constantly changing dates and predictions then and I see you are still at it.

You are single handedly making a mockery of the whole timewave zero theory.

You have managed to turn this theory and thread into a HOAX with your predictions.

Congratulations.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Maybe if you read better you can understand I was experimenting...

--- EXPERIMENTING--- 3 DIFFERENT THEORIES

In the case I will have to , I will be able to debunk myself.

NOW FOLLOW THIS THREAD WITH EVASIUS. THIS THREAD BELONGS TO HIM.

Okay, I retire from sharing opinions. Okay, throw up to me all the best tomatoes.
You can't even understand what experimentin means.

I was totally aware of the risks I was runnin into. The risk to be wrong. That's it.

EVASIUS YOU'RE THE MAN. Really

Now I think its better to get back to what this thread is about.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zagari]

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join