It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Anyway, the announcement that Voyager arrived beyond Solar System, becoming the first human object in an area outside Solar System resonates exactly with April 12 1961, first man in space, implying
zero date of July 12 2014.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I get the desire to want to know certain things, but wanting to so badly that in order for it to fit reality the goal pole must be moved. I'm not really sure that accomplishes much, you know?

I believe everything is cyclic and I believe that our ancestors were also consumed with trying to find their TWZ until their demise. Not really sure it ended well for them either...

Good luck with your studies though but something tells me that if the divine wanted this known it'd be known.

Stay Sacred

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The recent arrest of Michaloliakos, leader of Golden Dawn in Greece is a clear resonance of 1974 arrest of the same person, when Greece dictature 1964-1974 ended...This would lead to a May 26 2014 end date.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Blood Moons, 2014 !

“This message came to me concerning Damascus: ‘Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel’s departed glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.” Isaiah 17:1-3 (NLT)

Just a thought, nice to hear from you again Zagari.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
--- This is not a coincidence ---

The Ecumenical Council Vatican II was the twenty-first and last ecumenical council, which is a meeting of all the bishops of the world to discuss topics concerning the life of the Church cattolica.Fu a real council "ecumenical" picked up nearly 2,500 cardinals, Catholic patriarchs and bishops from around the world. It 'started' s October 11, 1962.

The Conclave 2013 was held between 12 and 13 March 2013. the meaning of the conclave is twofold: this term, in fact, indicates both the meeting at which it shall elect a pope, both the physical room where the cardinals gather to elect itself.
Conclave The word derives from the Latin "cum clave", or "(closed) with the key." The cardinals appointed for the election of the new pope, in fact, may not have any contact with the outside throughout the electoral process.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was a major confrontation between the U.S. and the USSR following the attempted invasion of Cuba in April 1961 and to its defensive deployment in the Island of Cuba of Soviet nuclear missiles. The crisis began 14 October 1962 and lasted thirteen days, following their discovery on October 14, as part of an American U2 plane, flying reconnaissance over Cuban territory.
It is considered one of the most critical moments of the Cold War, along with the Berlin Blockade and exercise Able Archer 83.
After days of tension, Khrushchev, given the firmness of Washington and John Fitzgerald Kennedy, ordered the withdrawal of the missiles in exchange for a promise not invasion of the island and the withdrawal of the Jupiter missiles installed bases in Turkey and Italy, which took place six months later.

The 2013 Korean crisis, also referred to as the North Korean crisis by media, was an escalation of tensions between North Korea and South Korea, the United States, and Japan that began following North Korea's launch of its Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 satellite on December 12, 2012, and itsnuclear test on February 12, 2013. The crisis was marked by extreme escalation of rhetoric by the new North Korean administration under Kim Jong-un and actions suggesting imminent attacks against South Korea, Japan, and the United States with nuclear weapons.
On March 2013,North Korea confirmed it ended the 1953 Korean Armistice Agreement, declaring that North Korea "is not restrained by the North-South declaration on non-aggression" and warned that the next step was an act of "merciless" military retaliation against its enemies. North Korea declared a 'state of war' against South Korea. A North Korean statement promised "stern physical actions" against "any provocative act". North Korean leader Kim Jong-un declared that rockets were ready to be fired at American bases in the Pacific.

If these 4 events coincide with each other, zero date should be January 1 2014.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Give it up man. It's over. Passed. No end date. Time is infinite.
McKenna was onto something with the acceleration of development and complexity, and his idea that time is a spiral tightening. But it is infinite.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

GalaxyEyes
McKenna was onto something with the acceleration of development and complexity, and his idea that time is a spiral tightening. But it is infinite.

BLACK HOLE.. We are infinitely getting smaller and smaller but everything else in our universe is as well so because it's all relative we don't notice it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Why give up? The end date of 2012 was wrong since the beginning...www.fractal-timewave.com... Peter Meyer explained Why the real zero date is between 2014 and 2018, and I personally think it is going to be 2014...

I arrived here, now I will not give up.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well maybe we shouldn't worry about that, i was reading a post the other day and read about a way of thinking that i currently believe on.
Maybe even if we are going to die soon, we won't experience death. I know it's hard to break our common perception of reality but i'm absolutely certain that the quantum immortality theory is a fact.
Therefore when the time we are supposed to die comes, we will actually die, but we'll also not notice as we move to another universe/dimension where it didn't happen!
It happened before with most of us i believe, i've had a number of occasions where i was sure i would die, but i simply didn't,and thought that i was lucky, but turns out i died, my soul just moved to a parallel universe where my death didn't happen (it was proven possible by a number of quantum experiments).
Basically, when you force the universe to make a decision, "he" doesn't, what he does is make all the probable outcome happen, one in each multiverse (if i got it right).

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

BioFence

Well maybe we shouldn't worry about that, i was reading a post the other day and read about a way of thinking that i currently believe on.
Maybe even if we are going to die soon, we won't experience death. I know it's hard to break our common perception of reality but i'm absolutely certain that the quantum immortality theory is a fact.
Therefore when the time we are supposed to die comes, we will actually die, but we'll also not notice as we move to another universe/dimension where it didn't happen!
It happened before with most of us i believe, i've had a number of occasions where i was sure i would die, but i simply didn't,and thought that i was lucky, but turns out i died, my soul just moved to a parallel universe where my death didn't happen (it was proven possible by a number of quantum experiments).
Basically, when you force the universe to make a decision, "he" doesn't, what he does is make all the probable outcome happen, one in each multiverse (if i got it right).

So we'll all finish up in a universe full of really, really old people.

Something to look forward to.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes

Infinite you say.

So i guess we havnt arrived here just yet and we'll have to wait forever to just get to this moment. Interesting theory.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

No, it means that in our lifetime (from birth to the time our flesh expires) we won't experience death.
When our soul can't live in that body anymore (as i said, it expires) i don't know what happens. Maybe reincarnation?

I know it sounds like a load of crap but makes perfect sense to me!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

BioFence
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

No, it means that in our lifetime (from birth to the time our flesh expires) we won't experience death.
When our soul can't live in that body anymore (as i said, it expires) i don't know what happens. Maybe reincarnation?

I know it sounds like a load of crap but makes perfect sense to me!

It's nice to think that way but evidence seems to show us that our experience/conciousness/soul is effected by our physical state all the way to the point of uncounciousness. So when our physical bodies are not able to sustain concious awareness, what we experience as 'us', our soul if you like, ceases to exist. People in comas are not reincarnated somewhere else as some of them eventually regain conciousness.

Here is an interesting video that suggests conciousness could disperse without a healthy brain to keep it coherent.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So what is the pattern?

Can you break time wave zero down in layman terms?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Let's see the situation from the point of view of the various possible timelines of the Timewave ...

- If the end point of the Timewave is on May 29, 2014 , we are repeating the historical period
corresponding to 1974 , in particular the resignation of President Nixon. According to the timeline the
repetition of the crisis in Cuba is located before the middle of August 2013.

- If the end point of the Timewave is on July 12, 2014 , we are repeating the historical period
corresponding to 1967 ( six days war , Israel against Syria and Egypt) and we are about to enter
the repetition of 1968 with all that this entails. According to this timeline the repetition of
Crisis of Cuba is located in the 21 to 22 September 2013.

- If the end point of the Timewave is on March 6, 2014 , we are repeating the historical period
corresponding to the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 , and then we are close to Repeat
fall of the Soviet Union and the Yugoslav secessions . According to this timeline we repeated
Cuban crisis is to April 2013 during the North Korean crisis .

- If the end point of the Timewave is on January 1, 2014 , we are repeating the year 2000 and we are close then to 2001, as a repetition of history, and all that this entails.

According to you what historical time period corresponds to the current period , these weeks ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Today I did an intense research, comparing all data obtained so far, and analyzing the timelines of the 11 dates I believe to be possible to be the final date we are looking for ...

I have drawn important conclusions one of the most decisive days of the past 10 months, in my personal research ...

- The final date for the nature of things cannot be beyond 12 July 2014 , due to the fact that dates beyond that date would lead us now to repeat the 50s, and with the Syrian crisis we can not accept that ... We already widely repeated the 50s .

- The " ultimate challenge " between the two dates that are 95% to the final date of the Timewave will take place between
 June 24, 2014 and March 24, 2014 . Respectively , according to these timelines we would be repeating in 1971 or 1987.

- I'm waiting for October 29, 2013 for the final test of the timeline July 12, 2014 , this being a date absolutely decisive on this timeline to determine their correctness . This date was originally thought by me as the final one at 95% , which was later replaced by 6 March 2014 .

- I believe that the other dates of my ( old ) TOP 3 list of the dates , March 6, 2014 and January 1, 2014 , are incorrect , as we would be repeating respectively in 1990 ( and then I would miss a very recent event to connect to 1989 , in particular the fall of the Berlin Wall) and 2001 ( in the absence of repetition of ' the most decisive event of 2001).

- My new TOP 1 date is 24 June 2014 . The TOP 2 is March 24, 2014 .

Peter Meyer said to look for key dates of 1969 ( the end date if he was in 2014 ) and add 16,384 days ...

- September 2, 1969 , the ARPANET --- July 12, 2014
- July 20, 1969 Moon Landing --- May 29, 2014
- August 15, 1969 , Woodstock, symbolic event of an entire culture and great historical event in human behvioral culture , at which time the Hippies culminated and went in the spotlight of the media , which is why I chose the date connected to this as TOP 1 - June 24, 2014
- August 18, 1969 , end of woodstock , June 27, 2014 , a step away from the centenary of the First World War.
- May 15, 1969 - March 24, 2014
- April 4, 1969 - February 11, 2014

- The other dates that I'm strongly re-evaluating are May 29, 2014 ( we'd be repeating 1975)
 February 11, 2014 ( we'd be repeating 1994) and April 14, 2014 , that I have noticed to be the densest of astrological events of the whole 2014.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The developer of the Timewave software has a new estimate for the end date: July 8, 2018.

Here is his explanation:
www.fractal-timewave.com...

I've updated my Timewaive android app to reflect this.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Foramin because: rephrasing

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well there's a surprise.

My prediction: in 2019 there will be a another new date. Although whether the 2 remaining followers of this hoax will care by then is another matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not a 2012 guy and certainly don't like date setting.. But, our current position in the cosmos ie our galactic alignment.. Will last a total of 72 years according to a degree on the long count.. So, you guys still have 70 years and still could be technically right..

Truthfully we have just entered the alignment with leviathans mouth (that cloud that encircles our galaxy and is represented by a snake eating its tail)... Dead center would be 2048.. That would be perfect..

Make no mistake.. I claim no significant event,change,awareness evolution or any other thing to that year other than we'd be 1/2 way and dead center in the first degree of the long count calendar..

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

That cannot be the correct date. We are resonancing with the 1970s right now. Syrian Crisis resonated with 1962 Cuban Crisis in a perfect way.

Peter Meyer indicates 1973 as the most important year in history. But, do you want to compare that with 1969? Moon Landing, Arpanet, Woodstock? I don't think so.

Anyway, I'm following his timeline for comparison. Interestingly, his timeline indicates April 24 2014 to June 27 2014 as an extremely novel event.

The timeline I chose with 10 months of research indicates June 24 2014 as the zero date.

The zero date cannot be beyond June 2014.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236 >>

join