It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So now that the date has passed...can the timewave software be rerun?

what does it show now?

Just a flatline?

These are the questions I have had since the Evasius started this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
So now that the date has passed...can the timewave software be rerun?

what does it show now?

Just a flatline?

These are the questions I have had since the Evasius started this thread.

Yes, it should be just flat line. Meaning the "novelty" is at 0, everything and anything is happening same time. But I don't see the difference.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cheers to Zagari.

He was incorrect, but tis all good. Time to rebirth beliefs, perceptions, and goals.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So er.. did we make the transition.. nothing happened.. kinda hard to tell.

Unless you count the Gov using the killing of kids for a false flag op to further take away our constitutional rights to own guns.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour." Revelation 8:1

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, this has been an informative and fascinating topic. It will serve as reference for a long time to come on ATS, whenever anyone brings up TWZ, in my opinion.

It has thoroughly attempted to document perceived correlations between past and contemporary events within the framework of the TimeWave, and within the context of the belief that as we approached December 21, 2012, events would become infinitely novel and there would be some manner of monumental singularity or shift. That has not happened, and thus TimeWaveZero, at least in terms of that interpretation and belief, has been thoroughly debunked by this topic.

That isn't a bad thing. It is a useful resource for future discussion of TimeWave Zero, and I'm grateful to everyone who participated in it.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well as it would seem,
The "Novelty" that was graphed to "Zero" was all pointless and inaccurate
It does not appear as if Humanity is feeling the amount of negative energies
that Mr Mckenna predicted,.too much acid I presume,.

makes quotes in the bible look good,."Beware of false prophets"

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
McKenna was wrong. TWZ was wrong.

I was wrong. This changes everything.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

this isnt the first or the last time you will wrong. stop following other people and lead yourself. the one thing i have learned in my life on this planet is that nobody knows a god dam thing and if they tell you they do they are full of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
So er.. did we make the transition.. nothing happened.. kinda hard to tell.

Unless you count the Gov using the killing of kids for a false flag op to further take away our constitutional rights to own guns.

Oh get real.

You're talking about a small, insignificant event in a global and historical sense.

What a ridiculous, arrogant and anti-intellectual comment to make.

edit on 27-12-2012 by citizenx1 because: .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Anyone notice how TWZ now goes up to July 8th, 2018?

www.fractal-timewave.com...

Can't seem to find out why it was updated.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitora

it is business that makes it continue...The date has no meaning whatsoever. I asked for the reason but they say it is anyone's guess, another word for, " We invented it " .

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is their reasoning

www.fractal-timewave.com...

Seems like bs to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

So, there are many alternatives proposed, such as the third one, that 9/11 was the zero date...Interesting but not very original. Oh, they say July 8 2018 is because of 9/11...
edit on 30-1-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
seems to me this countdown lost its fizz when it failed to produce the projected
results that it originally intended.

Terrance failed

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Timewave in itself, the design of it, with no dates attached to it, is true. It is the very real design of time. We now know about the design of time, that time is fractal, that events are connected by a 64 day phenomenon, but we cannot attach the correct dates to it.
All about the Eschaton and the philosophy of Mckenna is true, and we will , we WILL see the Eschaton one day, probably in the next 6 years, anytime by now.

Its like an eruption, that we expect, but we cannot anticipate, because as of now, events are not very intense and rapid, there is still a lot of habit. But when events will become more and more intense, we will experience the birth of a new phenomenon, the Eschaton.

We should continue listening to Mckenna 's videos. They still talk about a future we will see, that this generation will certainly see, and soon, not late in the century.

My research officially never stopped. I am still analizing repetitions and resoances in time and history.
I am still using the 64 days phenomenon, where big events are supposedly distanced from each other by 64 dates. Its like a re-charge time, or for novelty jumps, a charge time.

I still think timewave is true, we simply do not know much about it anymore. Its all back to scrap now.

We should at least continue to watch for resonances, because the cycle is not broken yet, we are still inside a timewave, inside Evasius's train ( see earlier posts in this thread ), we are still sitting in the train, on a ride to the unknown, we do not know when we will arrive to destination. But there IS a destination for history and this is what we should understand and remember.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

IF you attach no dates onto it, it's meaningless. There is no context to link it to space-time, so what's the point? There is none.

I would generally agree that we'll see some incredible changes within the next six years. We must. I think we've already fallen off the "climate cliff" and will have to introduce some radical innovations in order to find a habitable landing.

I don't think this has anything to do with the timewave. The fractal is beyond our comprehension.
edit on 5-2-2013 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

In my opinion, the entire basis of McKenna's theory, the very premise on which the 64 day cycles were predicated, led inexorably to the 2012 date being the singularity. He quite adamantly asserted this many times. That did not happen as described within any context McKenna or others who embraced his theory expounded upon. Thus, the entire theory unravels. TimeWave has been debunked quite satisfactorily by this topic and the failure of the date to produce anything in my opinion.

Saying that the underlying premise is true without any evidence of that premise being the reality (because the basis of such evidence was the 64 day cycles and resonant events leading toward the singularity on the prescribed date, not some future, unknowable point in time,) would be an example of moving the goal posts and cognitive dissonance on my part in my view.

Is it possible that something like TW is true and somehow underpins the nature of time and that McKenna perceived some facet thereof, just imprecisely? Perhaps. I am open to that possibility. However, that moves into amorphous, pliable territory that we can easily shape into anything we want without the ability to prove or test it, and thus believing that it is or must be the reality because of an unwillingness to acknowledge the failure of McKenna's theory as described by him is, for me, a self deluding trap I am not inclined to fall into.

You have the right to your beliefs however, of course, and I respect them.

Peace.
edit on 2/5/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I simply think that the timewave graph with no dates attached is the way time is meant to be' represented. Of course there are dates to attach to it, but we don' t know which ones.
Mckenna certainly figured out time, even if his timewave sequence of dates was miscalculated.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Please, guys, see my new thread, experimental research about the new graph timewave zero 2018...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I just noticed in another thread that last year you said February 23, 2013 was "the real end date".
How do you feel about it now?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join