It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
down to the final 18 hours. 5 years of research is about to go out the window. What am I going to do with myself now that I can't research the great and mighty dec 21 2012? I might have to go out, and socialize..... wow.... dec 21 really is the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

If nothing happens tomorrow what is your plan,

If the world does not end will you stop with your “Time-Wave Zero” stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is not MY timewave zero stuff, Its all invented by Mckenna...
and I plan to not move from my bed and/or sofà tomorrow...I feel so tired and disillusioned...tomorrow Will be such a awkward day...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
After hundreds of pages and even more stars this thread will die.

It should be very apparent that there is no sudden increase in whatever the plot claims to predict. It is simply what people used to call "a conversation piece." It is of little value. It has never had any importance other than something to induce a chat. It should never have been taken as anything of value. No one should have thought there was any truth to this idea that McKenna tossed out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It should also be pointed out that massacres such as what happened in the US and made the news may have been eclipsed by events in war zones had they been adequately reported. Are the lives of people in Syria any less newsworthy?

Was that event connected to things in Norway? Not unless the graph does not work. The events were not on comparable parts of the graph. To connect them on the graph is to openly suggest that the plot is very vague and possibly meaningless. Hey - wait! That is what it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well regardless you do seem to know your stuff when it comes to this timewave zero.

My question remains tomorrow if nothing happens will you just hold you hands up and say it turns out to have been rubbish or what?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The scariest thing we Will Have to face soon is the " old way " events were thought of , in the past...
Everything is casual, no synchronicity, no resonance, this way every single event can happen anytime, from the best to the worst.
There is no plot in history, nothing to Reach for, everything is chaotic and without meaning.

Surely this century and Probably this decade Too there Will be crisis of every kind, the first is obviously the Fukushima saga, given that is not over and is a bomb waiting to explode...The world depends from the conditions of reactor 4 , remember? This was in mass media news.
Than there is the incredible size of the economic crisis, that is only going to get worse. I think it Will be decades before it ends, and the 2020s are going to be the worst, with Severe Austerity programmes and limitations being applicated.
Soon after, in the 2030s there Will be the problem of resources scarcity...And resources war.

How do you feel now? Now that is certain that events are all casual and everything bad as Well as everything good can happen anytime?

You Will find me discussing the news by now, trying to be the first to create a thread about some breaking news and new event.

It has been a pleasure writing in this thread, I think it is weird that Evasius never visited and posted anything for us anymore since a lot of months...
I learnt so much from What I read here, and Probably many things are going to be challenged by the newly recognized casualty of events.

I truly hope this thread is going to be archived and not being cancelled.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have never believed in Timewave Zero, has it predicted anything ever? Terence McKenna invented it during his drug trips. The "novelty" is really low at this point, almost at singularity. We should see effects of "Anything and everything happening simultaneously".

He calculated end date to 16th of November, but then heard end of baktun 13 happening on 21st of December and moved his end date there.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
At some point I said I'd share with you a video here in this thread.

The time has now come to share this video.

I hope you all will enjoy this experience as much as I have had
in making this video mix for the past 4 years or so.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

My question remains tomorrow if nothing happens will you just hold you hands up and say it turns out to have been rubbish or what?

Will that give you some degree of satisfaction in your life?
No one is claiming to know what will happen, that's why it's called theory.

It's easy to be a naysayer. Quite a bit harder to find something interesting to share.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Actually I think it’s amazing that members such as Zagari have a niche like this, something that could be considered something of an expertise it provides us all with a learning opportunity.

That being said if you have say for example spent your last 3 years on ATS taking the view that the world is going to end tomorrow and have researched it and so on then tomorrow nothing happens then I think it is only right that you admit to being wrong if you have spent years supporting such a theory.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

4 years. I Have dedicated hours of my days wondering, thinking about and researching exclusively this theory. I was a 2012 skeptic, and sincerely, I was even merely aware of it before to meet this theory.
I am 22 years old. Just 22, can you believe it?

I want to continue my career of poster, researching the news now.
Said this, I admit I was wrong and I should Have spent my time in a batter way.
Terence Mckenna was a genius and he shouldn't be' crucified because of a wrong and mis-organized theory.
He was the most brilliant lecturer I've ever seen.

I really really hope this thread won't be plenty of I told you so in here, new or never seen here posters coming to visit us just for telling us we were wrong. We know it and recognized it.
Everybody should anyway respect the work Made here, even if it was up to no meaning.

I want to Thank you every single one of the contributers in this thread, we all learnt so much from each other.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I came here to make a joke, but I feel bad after reading what you wrote, I appreciate all the time and effort you spent god bless you all the best
all the way from England.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello, TWZ-ers! Let's make a pledge to not do anything stupid in a few hours. Nothing like suicides or random shootings please. Life moves on. A few people will laugh at you but oh well you kinda asked for it. Plenty of history to show that all the other end of the world predictions never happened...

And let's make a pledge to end the world slowly and painfully. I'm talking of course of keeping up consumerism, wars and useless pollution. Think about it this way: the sooner we kill the planet the sooner we kill humanity

Oh and that would also be a favor to the universe. Just think about the human race 20 centuries from now depleting other worlds like locusts... Let's make a pledge to stop that and make the end of the world truly happen, the slow way!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks you for your time zagari. I've been on ATS for years. While I've never contributed to the forums, I've kept a close look at this thread. Regardless of what happens or not, I want to thank you for your time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It was kind of a dumb theory for anyone to believe in. Who decided what algorithms should be used in the math formula? I can basically make up a graph for you to believe in and base it on my own calculations. I'll throw up some ancient HTML websites with lots of sentences about wii ching this and woo ching that. Everyday could potentially be misinterpreted as a "hit" on the timewave zero because every day that the world spins, something is being reported about on the news as if it is such a big crisis. The fact is that there is a whole lot of good stuff going on in the world but the media isn't reporting those things.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Zagari thanks for your contribution to this thread

I myself have also spent a lot of energy looking into 2012 for the past 5 years and twz is what really caught my interest last year... Less then 11 hours to go now until the alignment/ solstice occurs.. Getting very anxious, but not afraid of anything bad happening

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would like to praise Zagari for being a responsible poster.

Unlike others he took the time to understand that things can be tested and he tested them and did it as well as he could.

At this point he has made a decision based not on his wishes, but what he learned.

There is nothing wrong with testing an idea and finding it is wrong. That is what the bulk of scientists do. That is what establishes science. It is tested and tested and tested. Lots of ideas are tested to see if there is another issue at hand. If nothing new is learned it is not a failure.

I'll be interested in seeing Zagari's future posts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
After hundreds of pages and even more stars this thread will die.

It should be very apparent that there is no sudden increase in whatever the plot claims to predict. It is simply what people used to call "a conversation piece." It is of little value. It has never had any importance other than something to induce a chat. It should never have been taken as anything of value. No one should have thought there was any truth to this idea that McKenna tossed out.

Really?

It has never had any importance other than something to induce a chat. It should never have been taken as anything of value.

Regardless whatever or not the World ends on Friday Zagari has put a great deal into research into the subject and not to mention the value of the topic which has brought a great deal of interest into a lot of users not just doomsayers, this Timewave Zero topic has value.

And for those people who have taken a great time into researching Timewave Zero but for you to say that it doesn't have any value?

I have to disagree with you on that.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So what kind of novelty are we looking for any ideas?

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join