It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I think that we are about to discover what the ancient mysteries really are. I think dec 21, 2012, is riddled with ancient mysteries prophecy, and its time for the apocalypse ( the great unveiling) of those mysteries. I'm probably wrong, but it sure would be cool to have the mysteries of human origins answered.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

In Australia the summer soltice has passed at 10:11 am and 11:11 has come and gone...
...still nothing

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I wish people would do a little tiny bit of research and realize that the event that is supposed to occur, doesn't occur for another... 9 hours and 43 minutes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Now that would be novel if wave trend changed from a positive to a negetive and our minds adjust accordingly wouldnt it?

People are so ignorant its incredible. I get what the timewave idea is and i like it although i dont know if it actually works or not.

Seems to me like we are going to slowly see a lot of things changing towards the negetive(feminine) roll, that doesnt mean a woman is going to be in charge but you get my drift???

A veil change would be nice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

In Australia the summer soltice has passed at 10:11 am and 11:11 has come and gone...
...still nothing

The solstice is at one specific time for everyone on the planet which is 11:11 universal time, you have to find out what time that is in your zone. For me im in the pacific time so its at 3:11am

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I would like to praise Zagari for being a responsible poster.

Unlike others he took the time to understand that things can be tested and he tested them and did it as well as he could.

At this point he has made a decision based not on his wishes, but what he learned.

There is nothing wrong with testing an idea and finding it is wrong. That is what the bulk of scientists do. That is what establishes science. It is tested and tested and tested. Lots of ideas are tested to see if there is another issue at hand. If nothing new is learned it is not a failure.

I'll be interested in seeing Zagari's future posts.

I think that's the nicest "I told you so" that I've ever read!

Zagari, I'm sure you've learned more about yourself in the last 4 years while exploring Timewave Zero than you have about the theory.

I applaud your efforts, your resilience in the face of doubt and naysayers, and your dedication to something of purpose.

Whatever happens today / tomorrow, I look forward to your future posts and appreciate all you have done here thus far.

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Now this is my thread. Terence is an intellectual hero of mine and the main reason I am excited about 2012. I think there is something to that '___' realm, and he is certainly not the only one to come back from there with visions of a Utopian future for us. I agree there have been hidden things in this reality and those hidden things becoming known would constitute his phenomenon.

As crazy and pointless as this probably sounds, I am finishing a book I will release for free today as a sort of tribute to his vision for us. It is 1200 pages long and will constitute me trying my best to change the world in 2012. At least I will get some sleep at night knowing I did not totally let this possibility pass me by.... back to work, world hold up for a few more hours until I finish it!

(BTW I quote from Terence a lot in it. I think one of the main benefits of it was scouring minds like his... that man did so many interviews and speeches and question-and-answer sessions and there is a wealth of wisdom in them)

Terence is a beacon of light in dark and materialistic times. I think his ideas could still save the world and plan on promoting them and him as a sort of prophet/visionary. Above all I hope something happens to validate him as a prophet and so that people will start finally and fully listening to this guy. And don't tell me it has happened: we are thus far following none of his advice as a society!

It is nice to be in a thread with people who respect Terence as much as me. He was "it" for me intellectually. If you can top him, I don't even want to know about it, because he was part artist as well. As someone said, "Terence was a one-off." I hope he is watching from the other side of the curtain in peaceful glee at a world about to give birth to itself. That was my theory if anything happens on the stated date: he died early so he could watch it from the other side of the curtain.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

I have heard this rumor that Terence moved the date to match the Mayans. Where did you hear this? I read some of his Art Bell interviews from early 2000-ish and he openly stated that the date matched naturally with no adjustment, thus disproving that rumor IMO. I do not know which Art Bell interview it was, but I am overall well versed on McKenna and at least am throwing a piece of evidence in his favor, while the rumors the other way seem to have none at all. He definitely seemed more scientific than the type to "fudge data" to get a desired result. He did not care what the result was, a true anarchist empiricist....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by troubleshooter

I wish people would do a little tiny bit of research and realize that the event that is supposed to occur, doesn't occur for another... 9 hours and 43 minutes.

I was just reporting in from down-under where we had the 21/12/12 first ... I am waiting patiently for your deadline.
edit on 20/12/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

...still nothing

But we're waiting on the winter solstice at 11:11am UTC. How does that work...? Our solstices don't happen simultaneously?

(i don't pretend to know)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

...still nothing

But we're waiting on the winter solstice at 11:11am UTC. How does that work...? Our solstices don't happen simultaneously?

(i don't pretend to know)

Yeah I was wrong ... 9:11 pm Brisbane (10:11 pm EDT).

It must have been the champagne I had last night ... sigh, back to the countdown.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LastExplorer669

"The theory is not deterministic; it does not say what will happen in the future, only the levels of novelty that whatever happens will have to fulfill."

""The end date is the point of maximized novelty in the wave and is the only point in the entire wave that has a quantified value of zero. We arrived at this particular end-date without knowledge of the Mayan Calender, and it was only after we noticed the historical data seemed to fit best with the wave if this end were chosen that we were informed that the end date we had deduced was in fact the end of the Mayan Calendar."--Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape

So no he did not "cheat" after the fact. He ran his program, set his charts and THEN heard of the Mayan calender. I am very happy to definitively kill that rumor with a quote from the man himself. It is an interesting question how both arrived at this date.... Maybe the Mayans were eating some psychedelics too? Unlike some people I think those substances might actually show glimpses of real things and not just hallucinations

edit on 21-12-2012 by LastExplorer669 because: Forgot book title; and anything from Terence is worth reading. He is however even better off the top of his head, crazy as it sounds. Start out with The Archaic Revival.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The scariest thing we Will Have to face soon is the " old way " events were thought of , in the past...
Everything is casual, no synchronicity, no resonance, this way every single event can happen anytime, from the best to the worst.
There is no plot in history, nothing to Reach for, everything is chaotic and without meaning.

Huh?
Because one man's theory may very well prove to have been wrong, you just assume there is no intrinsic order or meaning?
So, basically you took McKenna for a messiah? Or the only human who could possibly uncover the inner workings of time, space and consciousness?

I can tell you it isn't so, but you'll have to discover it yourself.

edit on 21-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You know, the timing could very well be off. Whoever said it would be easy to figure all this stuff out? There could be so many different cycles so many different calculations that no one can figure it out. It doesn't mean that the prophecies aren't true, it doesn't mean synchronicity isn't true or resonance isn't true, it simply means the universe is much more complicated that we want to admit, Maybe mankind isn't quite ready yet to be able to determine what is going to happen, and when.

Don't give up. Re-analyze. Thats what scientists do. When a theory doesn't work out, they go back to when the theory worked, and then keep on theorizing until they prove which is right. Thats just the way it is. The progress we have made in the last 100 years is astounding. It is amazing, beyond amazing what we have learned and accomplished. We went from horse drawn carriage,to everyone owning a vehicle, to putting a man on the moon, through two world wars, to exploring the outer fringes of the solar system. We are technologically connected in so many different ways. What is next for mankind? All in just the last 100 years! It doesn't have to end today, terrence mckenna is not wrong, he just didn't get to finish his work. Its that simple.
edit on 21-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well "the moment" passed and nothing happened but I never thought Terence had it down to the hour, but merely the day? So I'll release my book when I wake up as the ultimate tribute to him, at the very least. He motivated the hell out of me this year, fool's errand or not. You are loved forever Terence.

"At least I had the courage to make a specific prophecy."--Terence McKenna

I'm trying to make it my book, brother beyond the curtain. I intuitively felt all year that nothing would happen unless we made it happen. The signs of awakening were there for all to see. He remains correct that we are in a period of massive flux. I do not think prophecy is such a specific thing anyway. If anything big happens with even the next few years I would have to give him credit for coming close with it. Anyway it was a nice and fun, positive ride. Thanks to the OP who handled this thread so well that even the naysayers ended up positive about it. You did not waste your time shadow! You will be one of the first I want to check out my book. People like you are inspiring others whether you know about it or not. Merry EndofWorldMas everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well guys, thats the end of one chapter... And the beginning of a new that we can now create ourselves and without dependency on a specific time for it to happen.

I am very happy to have learned about twz and will continue listening to the many hours of interesting things terrence had to say

Love all you guys
were still here, and were free to make a brighter world for ourselves

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
has the novelty worn off yet ?
[ appologies - i will get my coat ]

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
And also i duno about everyone else but im feeling really happy and content right now considering all the time and focus i had put into this for for many years

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thank you for your dedication Zagari. I wish you the best for the future.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
McKenna was wrong. TWZ was wrong.

I was wrong. This changes everything.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join