It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

YES this thread is still going.
Its not bull#. 1929 resonance came true with Occupy Wall Street movement. Right on the correct period.
So, guys, this continues.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

That was not the most novel day as you claim. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It sounds to me like you are trying to fudge the graph because you recognize things are not following the claimed pattern.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The original graph is not following the original pattern.
The standard graph this topic is based about is working so much fine it is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I just find that hard to believe. Is there an example of the standard graph in this thread that I can check?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Interesting thread!
I got into timewave zero when looking around for info on fractals. McKenna sounds like a nice man who knew a lot about ethno-botany, but also had some rather far-fetched ideas. Nevertheless, I coded up a timewave calculator and added some historical discoveries and innovations. Some miss the tops and dips completely, while some others have an uncanny fit with the graph.

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zagari

I just find that hard to believe. Is there an example of the standard graph in this thread that I can check?

You can use the one I made for Android:
Timewaive Zero for Android

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

I got into timewave zero when looking around for info on fractals.

Although claimed to be fractal the TWZ is not fractal.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There is no i in the Timewave-function. But I do see the same shapes show up at ever shorter time periods. Can you explain more?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

This is so cool! But do you really have to pay to get that amazing version of the graph's software?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Foramin

This is so cool! But do you really have to pay to get that amazing version of the graph's software?

Thanks for the compliment!
I spend a lot of work on writing that app, so I wanted to make some money off it.
So far, I haven't yet recovered my Android Developer subscription

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

Having a timewave version that shows most of the historical resonances by itself should be a must for fans and skeptics and should also be conserved for the future a a proof.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I hadn't read about the resonances before I made this. It would be interesting to figure out a way to distinguish the self-similar repeats in the graph. I'll have to think about that.
If this app takes off, it'll be worthwhile to spend time on that.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

The software we use on this site ( page 20 has a link in this thread ) does it automatically, when you choose a date you can see all the periods in which the graph picture is the same one.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

A fractal can be loosely described as having similar shape as you zoom in on the graph. You don't see that with TWZ. You should be seeing finer and finer detail as you zoom in on TWZ, but you don't. If you measured TWZ you'd find it has a fractal dimension of 1. It is no more space filling that a line. It is not fractal.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Foramin

A fractal can be loosely described as having similar shape as you zoom in on the graph. You don't see that with TWZ. You should be seeing finer and finer detail as you zoom in on TWZ, but you don't. If you measured TWZ you'd find it has a fractal dimension of 1. It is no more space filling that a line. It is not fractal.

McKenna chose to use only integer numbers to enter into the function.
Mine stops at the level of whole days.
But it's always a choice with fractals when you stop iterating.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

There it is not fractal.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yesterday was very novel on the graph. I have nothing particular to say, but my life is increasingly more intense, reaching the level of last August.
I am growing up, emotionally, more than I ever thought I would.
I have less and less time for pc news, it is a while I don't even look at them.
I don't even know what it is actually going on.
I spend most of my time thinking about my life. I don't even get to sleep until 5 am...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We are resonancing with Operation Husky, the invasion of Sicilia in 1940s...And in Italy here we are hearing a lot about Sicily, since a weather phenomena killed many people and people are protesting the lack of support from the area.

Also, we are in a period linked with 2011 Egypt revolution ( November 22 2011 was same picture of January 18 2011 ) and Egypt is blowing up again.

Tomorrow there is a resonance with an Argentina quake and Japan 2011 quake.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Got any links on how to calculate what periods a date resonates with?
I might try to implement it in an update.

Starting December, we're coming in a period of 'habit' (remember, the graph is upside-down) that climbs up to early April, and then it slides down.
I believe this is supposed to mean that we're looking at a couple of months of business-as-usual.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

We are doing it since 2 years.
2008 - 1692 to 1756
2009 - 1756 to 1820
2010 - 1820 to 1884
2011 - 1884 to 1948
2012 - 1948 to 2012

2011 and 2012 have the same graph so they are resonancing within each other. They are twins years.
Every month corresponds to 5 years of history.

1945 August 6 to December 3 2011 we are repeating the entire history and from December 3 2011 to December 15 2012 we are doing again, and again in a 6 days cycle, than its a 2 hours cycle and than smaller and smaller but increasingly intense periods of the same cycle of history.

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join