It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would remind the users of this thread that the Moderator has already deleted some of the OT flame threads and instructed us to stick to the OP instructions to TRACK TWZ until the end of 2012 and not debate it either way- since certain users continue to litter the thread with criticism replying to them only adds to the garbage post count- simply ignore this user as ALL of his criticisms have been definitively dealt with in earlier posts in the thread -
edit on 4-12-2011 by setAI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by setAI

Do you see anything incorrect in my statements that the suggested TWZ novel dates are just normal days?

I looked at all of the dates in question and posted 2 events for one of the days. Nothing else jumped out.

TWZ does not appear to work.

From the OP

The timewave has had amazing successes in the past, and there have been a few WTF scenarios as well. History is complex. The timewave tracks ALL events happening, not just so-and-so invaded that-n-that country...it's everything. It takes the average of all events and change, plots it on a graph, and gives you an idea of where we're all headed. It gives the present a certain 'feel.' So what is it that you feel right now? How did you feel October last year? Did the wave reflect that feeling?

I'm eager to see where this discussion leads. Many thanks for your interest in the topic.

To answer the OP, I see no evidence at all that anything about TWZ is correct.
edit on 4-12-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Okay these are the real events for these dates:

October 5 2011 - Steve Jobs dies and people are now more interested to new technology; Also Thailand ( Bangkok city ) is devastated by a huge flood.

the day before September 23 2011 is the day Cern discovers neutrinos that go faster than light.

November 22 2011, little but novel, scientists discover first orchidea known to flower at night. Than the resonance with Sicily is correct because a climate event happens in Sicily.

Something happened on those dates, don't try to confuse people. And these people should always research for themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by setAI

From this moment on, I will try my best not to reply to trollers and Stereo, because this thread needs to go on, and for now I will post the proof if something happens regarding resonances from the past.
For now, we have to wait until March 2012 for the next big dates.

So, I think this thread will go on quietly for some months.

Next resonance from the past is Cold War beginning ( December 6 2011 ), and I already looked to a thread somewhere where there was written that Usa and China are involved in a new Cold War situation. That was from November 27, I guess.

Than there is Roswell, and India in 1948.

There is another interesting date, that was announced as being December 13 2011 , when Cern will disclose the next pivotal news about science.

Also, even if December 3 2011 came to nothing, and that is correct, we should wait until December 16 2011 to declare the December date a fail. In fact, the Japan tsunami resonance came 13 days late. It was expected for February 26 2011.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The death of Steve Jobs is novel? Are you kidding? This is called grasping at straws.

There is nothing novel with the 23rd. You miss the whole point about the neutrinos. The 22nd is when it was publicized. Cern discovered this possible superluminal event long before then. It was publicly announced the day before and superluminal possibilities are publicly announced every other year or so.

Novemeber 22 is even worse at grasping at straws.

Of course somethign happened on those dates. No day goes by without something happening. But are these special days? Not at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

In fact, the Japan tsunami resonance came 13 days late. It was expected for February 26 2011.

You just have to laugh at these bad excuses. There have to be so many excuses for so many failures.

This delayed resonance reminds me of the Elenin comet claim when people showed that the events did not happen on the dates that were claimed. Soon there were excuses to cover up for the 'mistakes' that had been posted about the dates.

Now TWZ isn't on the mark it is off by a bit. Just like McKenna had to adjust his plot to make it fit whatever the plot is being adjusted again to fit the events.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A new exoplanet was found that has the temperature right for life, extremely similar to Earth.
To me, it isn't " nothing ".

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So when was this discovered?

It was announced on December 5th, no the so-called novel day of Decemebr 3rd.

It was confirmed in 2010 and the results were announced after publication.

"The first transit was captured just three days after we declared the spacecraft operationally ready. We witnessed the defining third transit over the 2010 holiday season."

Another failure for TWZ. Thanks for making that clear for all to see.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What holiday season? Maybe December 2010, when the timewave was going through 64 days of mega novelty?
Following your logic, maybe some epic discoveries were made on October 5, November 22 and December 3 and than will be announced later next year.
The timewave would have worked but we wouldn't know for months.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Following your logic, maybe some epic discoveries were made on October 5, November 22 and December 3 and than will be announced later next year.
The timewave would have worked but we wouldn't know for months.

My logic? No. I am simply pointing out all of the silly excuses that people use when tryin to cover up the fact that their pet hoax is a failure.

TWZ does not, has not worked, and will never work. It appeals to those that think that mankind is somehow significant in the universe. There is no grand scheme that surrounds the world of man. This is just another expression of hubris.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

please explain how we 'as a collective' can affect the sea-changes of 2012... i'm all ears- i mean eyes.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here are a few events that happened in last week that jumped out at me..what do you guys think? Cheers Coco

These are the orbits of five objects that hit Earth on the night of Dec. 7/8. NASA’s All Sky Fireball Network recorded the meteoroids as they disintegrated in the atmosphere over the United States, each one producing a bright fireball. Note how all the orbits converge on a single point--our planet.

Every night the network's cameras scan the skies over the United States, forming an inventory of what hits the atmosphere. Combining images from multiple cameras, network software rapidly calculates the basic parameters of each interloper: orbit, speed, disintegration height, and more. At the moment, cameras are located in only four states (New Mexico, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee), but the network is expanding to provide even better coverage. Soon we'll see just how congested our intersection in space really is. Stay tuned.
Source: spaceweather.com...

another article from: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

December 11, 2011 – SPACE – This may be just the beginning of many soon-to-be synchronous occurrences where deep space, the planet’s atmosphere, and the Earth are simultaneously affected by multiple events. In the late hours of December 7-8th, a mini-fireball storm converged on Earth, an earthquake struck a remote stretch of coastline in Chile, and there was an unexplained spike in cosmic ray intensity on the Russian neutron monitor. -The Extinction Protocol

It's not so much that one event happened but as the article above states the synchronicity of events.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

The AMS, American Meteor Society, estimates that thousands of fireballs occur each day and have for as long as the Earth has existed. The ability to record these events is interesting. The existence of these events is well known.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sometime this graph makes me afraid:

The philippine plane crash on a school of today resonates exactly ( people, same day!!! ) with a 1947 philippine airplane crash in Hong Kong!!!
I will promise myself never to take a plane until 2013.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Timewaive Zero for Android
is now for free!

Download it here:
market.android.com...

Please consider donating to Terence McKenna's and Kathleen Harrison's organization for ethnobotanical conservation, Botanical Dimensions.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On the graph it was forecasted for December 17 2011, the death of a notable person, even if it was the resonance of the death of Gandhi...And Kim Jong Il died.
Now, the graph predicts tension and conflicts in North and South Korea with a China intervention from December 30 2011 to January 17 2012.
I believe the death of the dictator is not without a reason.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

With so many people and so few days of course there is going to be a match of deaths. Kim Il Jong on the 17th. Havel died on the 18th. Ghandi was murdered on Jan 30, 1948.

Now, the graph predicts tension and conflicts in North and South Korea with a China intervention from December 30 2011 to January 17 2012.

An how does the graph predict that? Please explain how there is something you interpret as predicting such an event.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Too bad that nobody posted that BEFORE the death of Kim Jong-il...

"Predictions" made AFTER the fact happens are not predictions...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Its related to the 1950 Korean war. You can read it on every history book.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am well aware of the Korean War. It is also very clear that you made no reference to the event until asked about it. Please try to post what you are thinking. It helps.

I predict that this will also be another stinging failure of the TWZ. The one thing we have seen that is abundantly clear is that TWZ is a clear and stupendous failure.

Will this be another failure or will there be a chance that TWZ will finally get something right?

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join