It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

December 3 2011 is the most novel day in history SO FAR, it is a precursor point of the end and something epic may happen.
Than, yes, habit will be growing a little, but it will never reach the old level of habit anymore.
From Easter day, it is all going down, so, from that moment, we are almost done with habit and ready for the greatest novel ever possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It begun, guys. Its on.
I feel...Its not something I can describe. Its inundating me. The magnitude of the change we're going to get through...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Foramin

2008 - 1692 to 1756
2009 - 1756 to 1820
2010 - 1820 to 1884
2011 - 1884 to 1948
2012 - 1948 to 2012

2011 and 2012 have the same graph so they are resonancing within each other. They are twins years.
Every month corresponds to 5 years of history.

Awesome.
I have to find a way to find the self-similar parts and colour them accordingly.
Hm, is it the recurrent use of one I Ching symbol for each recurring part? Or the relative difference between the level of novelty and an average for that period?

I lowered the price for the app to $2: Timewaive Zero for Android.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

It the magnitude of novelty the future event will have to reach. The graph indicates the quantity of change versus the quantity of habit, because the real struggle of the universe is between novelty and habit.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Since the Haiti earthquake on 12 January 2010, I see that lots of strange things are happening in the world.

That earthquake was the beginning of a very instable period.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Why do yo think that things are more unstable now? Geologically nothing is different. The same number of quakes are happening. There are the same number of volcanic eruptions.

Why start with the Haiti quake? Why not start with the boxer day quake and subsequent tsunami?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm not talking about geology or tectonic plates.

The world is unstable. Everything. The world simply gone mad since the beginning of this new decade (in January 2010). It includes natural catastrophes, like the tsunami of Fukushima, but also the "man made" instability.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

The truth is that little things now count hugely in the way humanity changes. This is thanks to growing interconnession between people.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

What makes this decade any different from any other decade? There have always been all sorts of instabilities. Some are natural, some man made. You say you are not talking about geology, but the tsunami was a direct result of a geological process.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What is different is that we introduced more technological/social change in this decade than in every other decade so far in history, it is all condensed in the now. The present is more interconnected than ever.
Anyone with access to the internet has also access ( if he chooses to ) to more information than geniuses like Leonardo da Vinci has ever dreamt of.
We all can be in possession of incredible knowledge if we choose to.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by GLontra

What makes this decade any different from any other decade? There have always been all sorts of instabilities. Some are natural, some man made. You say you are not talking about geology, but the tsunami was a direct result of a geological process.

The problem is: this decade started less than two years ago (in January 2010). And see how many things happened in just 23 months. Both from natural causes and from man made causes...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
December 3 2011: at 6: 53 pm we go through another resonance of January 18 2011 and than at 10: 56 PM of DECEMBER 3 2011 we have the most novel moment so far in history, and of course, of this year.
These hours are GMT. Timewave zero dates are based on Colombian hours.
It resonates with the nuclear explosion of Hiroshima in Japan...I'm a little concerned about a possible dramatic consequence if Fukushima China Syndrome situation is real, we may have a nuclear explosion.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

The problem is: this decade started less than two years ago (in January 2010). And see how many things happened in just 23 months. Both from natural causes and from man made causes...

I think the issue is that you are just becoming more aware of things yourself. It's you that has changed and nothing outside of you. The world continues as it has. As you become more aware of world events you will find that there is nothing unusual happening in this time period.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nothing unusual geologically okay, apart for a nightmare situation in Fukushima that will damage the next generations of humanity. We are in a unprecedented situation.
Maybe nothing has changed for you. But ask a Japanese citizen living in Tokyo/ Fukushima if the world around him has changed.
After Japan disaster nothing will ever be the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Nothing unusual geologically okay, apart for a nightmare situation in Fukushima that will damage the next generations of humanity. We are in a unprecedented situation.
Maybe nothing has changed for you. But ask a Japanese citizen living in Tokyo/ Fukushima if the world around him has changed.
After Japan disaster nothing will ever be the same.

You could say the same for many places in the world. Ask anyone affected by Tambora. Ask anyone affected by Krakatoa. Ask anyone from the Alaska quake of 1964. Ask anyone that experienced the lahars in Colombia decades ago. Ask anyone that has survived a large disaster and they will answer as you have for this single incident.

Nothing unusual is happening geologically and linking a quake and subsequent tsunami to a nuclear incident is mixing together incidents to come up with some sort of odd claim.

We are certainly not in an "unprecedented" time. We are living in a dynamic world. We are living in a world that is always in flux be it the weather or geology or political instability. Some places are experiencing hardship. Some places are experiencing improved times. It's a big world with many different situations,

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

With the earthquakes occurring in the midwest is it possible December 3rd lines up with the 1814 New Madrid quake? Even though it would be a repeated quake, the devestation would be far more widely reaching given settlement and population densities. This doesn't even touch the technological issues we would have.

Another thought I had was the congressional super committee. It is also possible that the committee will finally balance the US budget, this would be pretty novel since it would be the first time in US history when it could be mandated.

One other possibility, the Solar flare in the mid 19th century. Does Dec 3rd line up with that? Again, this would be a repeat but it would be novel given our technological disruption and population density issues.

Finally, I may become a great thinker or something and I may get the appointment I desire on December 3rd. This would be the beginning of a novel period for me. lol. Just kidding on this one, but it does bring me to a point about the fractals.

The TWZ isn't a fractal in time like is claimed, but if you examine World Events, vs. Country Events, vs. City Events, vs. Personal Events. The pattern repeats from large to small and is a fractal in that sense. This is why Zagari is able to apply the TWZ not only to the world around us, but also to his personal experiences. So, although I was joking above, it is possible that I am also correct.
edit on 1-12-2011 by memarf1 because: had some more thoughts

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

I don't know about the 1811 ( this is the year ) New Madrid quake possibility to happen again...
This point we are going to be in, it resonates with Hiroshima nuclear explosion, so my concern goes for a possible new event concerning the nuclear disaster in Japan, therefore, probably China Syndrome.

No, it doesn't correlate with the solar flare of 1859, that was linked to summer of 2010.
I also use to follow webbot, because after the nuclear volcano prediction I thought again that webbot may be an help to understand the timewave.
Webbot has its own new tipping point on December 4 2011.
Than it says that March 2012 is the most important month before the end and the final events will begin in the period from March 10 2012 to March 30 2012.
March 10 and 11 are very novel on the graph and March 30 is directly linked to Fukushima disaster, because 2011 and 2012 are linked to each other.

I have seen the situation with Iran escalating lately, so, I think something may happen about that. December 2 2011 is also linked to the division of Germany and later March 3 2012 is linked to 1961 Berlin wall.
Also, there is a resonance with Koreas in the 1940s.
Something may start regarding these issues. The euro may start to come down.

I usually don't sleep that much during night, I took the habit to get to bed at 4 am and I than sleep 7 hours in the morning...
This night I 'm feeling particularly hyper-active and I have this weird urge to watch horror and drama/violent movies!! Rarely happened to me during night to watch these things.

Starting from October 29 I feared I was getting depressed again like in the past, but I'm fine now, my bad mood is over. I recently had the chance to discuss this with one of my friends and got free of most of the pressure.
It happened on November 23. One of my most sincere/intense conversations ever.
Finally I spoke about the real me to someone. I'm not talkative at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I suggest this soundtrack that seems like the sound I would give to such a day like this, now that we are landing on the most novel point in history so far:

search on you tube for " TT2 OTS Abyss of Time - Wayang Kulit "

That music was the happiest discovery for me today.

I'm having an " electric " day today. I hope I will enjoy it. For me its kinda like an holiday until the 5th of December.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join