It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Flynn??? I am talking about people, not numbers. Look around. Look at the TV. See what people watch. Hundreds of channels of stupid stuff. 10 channels of smart.

Learning lessons from the bible??? People aren't reading the bible. 10 commandments been kicked out of schools, courts. Anyone know the 10 commandments anymore. There should be no criminals by now. Technology didn't change anything. Gov't is corrupt, FED is corrupt, courts are corrupt. All the criminals are in power. If you are rich, you necessarily screwed someone.

We've had technology for decades. Anyone ever think to protect any of it from solar flares. We're not ready yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another example...

You can't buy a car that doesn't have sensors to look behind you. Why? Because people ignore 'behind'. What's next? People will ignore the sensors. This technology did nothing. People will always have to pay attention. Technology teaches people to not pay attention. The more people don't have to think, the worse off we are.

People are basically lazy and selfish. Helping us to be lazy and selfish isn't helping.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thelazydentist

Wow, you're really all over the road here. You think in very narrow, black & white terms as well.

First off, the Flynn study was about peoples intelligence.

Second, what is your criteria of "stupid" television programming? If you're saying that there is more entertainment broadcast than educational or philosophical programming, I agree. But there still are more programs with "substance" then there has ever been before since television was invented.

Third, the bible is just a book of fiction to many folks. It is a religious text whose content applies only to believers. News flash, just because your a non-believer in the christian doctrine it does not mean your automatically a bad/evil/selfish person. Christianity has no more a place in modern government than does voodoo magic. Putting your hand on a bible before you make a statement is ridiculous...is your word no good otherwise?

Fourth, are you suggesting that technology should have somehow eliminated criminals? I don't know how to respond to that. Robocop was only a movie.

Fifth, according to you all aspects of our system is corrupt. Well, people can be corrupt but I think the system is salvageable. A major overhaul is needed and I think it's beginning here in the US.

Sixth, how can you say that all rich people "screwed" someone? Some have I'm sure, but ALL rich people? Being wealthy doesn't make you a bad/evil/selfish person.

Seventh, We've had technology for way more than decades...the wheel is technology. Do you mean electronics and computers? If so, the crucial stuff is as protected from solar flares as they can possibly be and is being made more so every day.

Eighth, my car doesn't have rear senors, but I wish it did. Anyway saying rear sensors are a bad thing is like saying books and recorded history are bad because we should just know that stuff automatically.

Humanity has always relied on the smartest and wisest among us to help advance our species. When in history did the smart outnumber the average? Never

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

When the power goes out and the sky turns red , you will find out how much a handle we have on technology and how moral everyone is.

You say technology has been the wheel forever, then you say the good stuff is coming from the U.S. now.

I rest my case.
edit on 4-10-2011 by thelazydentist because: left some out

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thelazydentist

When the power goes out and the sky turns red , you will find out how much a handle we have on technology and how moral everyone is.

I see beautiful red skies with many sunsets. There are occasional power outages. What does that have to do with morality?

You say technology has been the wheel forever, then you say the good stuff is coming from the U.S. now.

You sound angry and spiteful, so much so that you have jumbled what was posted by RedParrotHead.

After counting to 10 and realizing that nothing you are posting has anything to do with TWZ either start a new thread called thelazydensist is working to get their act together or you could comment on TWZ.

The TWZ followers have made a number of predictions concerning particular dates/date ranges and this is a chance to see if the graph works.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ehehehe, an unusual post from you, Stereologist. I starred you and agree with you ( ...wow, lol ).
Yesterday and today I had a few unpredictable unusual events and occurancies.
Anyway, I rest my case that the Sheliak graph is the more correct, and therefore novelty this year will be the highest on December 2- 3 2011.

I also discovered that exactly 16 years before Amanda Knox, on October 3 1995, O. J. Simpson was declared innocent and made free. I think its curious.

Also, unexpectedly, wikipedia in Italian language was obscured yesterday because " it is at risk ", and unexpectedly for Italians, the new facebook update is late.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead

Eighth, my car doesn't have rear senors, but I wish it did. Anyway saying rear sensors are a bad thing is like saying books and recorded history are bad because we should just know that stuff automatically.

Er, no ,he was saying we dont pay attention. May i respectfully request that you pay attention and re-read what he wrote.

Oh the irony !

:-)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Technician
We're entering the lowest points of the Timewave Zero graph for this year.

Here are some highlights ;

[color=mediumseagreen]29th of September is the first peak point and the second peek at the 1st of October.
Peeks at 9th ,the 11th and the 15th is the peek of October month.

These peeks indicate more action ,connectivity ,surprises and synchronus activity.

For example ,there are protests being scheduled now for the 1st of October in Iceland
against the government ,around the resonance of the Icelandic Independence influence.

hmmmm, seems you were onto something there what with the occupy wall street movement which is spreading across the world.

Lots and lots of connections being made at the moment.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is a thing I've seen on the graph: the second lunar mission is signaled as MORE novel than the first one...
November 14 1969 launch and November 19 1969 landing are more novel than the July one.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Any idea why you think ther would be more novelty to the second landing?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I was surprised, I could have now some doubts about the first mission, maybe after all it was actually a hoax , or some sort of televised training ( purported as real ) for the real mission that maybe occurred months later.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Each of the Moon missions happened. Photos by new lunar missions show the foot paths made by the astronauts.

Is there something about the missions that was different?

If the question is connections, then the first mission was probably one of the most connected events in human history. People watched the event all over the globe on live TV and can tell you today where they were when they saw Armstrong stepping on the surface. All ages were repeating his words the next day.

If the TWZ is correct, then there must be something different about the second mission.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If the TWZ is correct, then there must be something different about the second mission.

Definitely, which is why, (probability wise) that the moon landings being real and the Timewave being a theory more strongly suggests that TWZ did not predict the moon landings.

You have to come to a point when, after firstly examining agreed novel events and secondly trying to find a corresponding movement in the timewave, that either a) our shared experience of reality is wrong or b)TWZ is a theory that has yet to be proven.

and maybe we should value points a) and b) accordingly. Out of respect for my fellow human beings (and a common sense) I'll go for the shared reality being as close to the truth as we have got.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
On the Sheliak graph July 20 1969 is a novel event, the graph goes down to a certain level, but on the day the second lunar mission starts, the graph touches the bottom, indicating November 14 1969 as the MOST novel day of that year.

I think that on the second mission more unexpected things happened, so the graph was lower...Maybe its just simple, like the camera that stopped working because damaged by the sun...( SEC tube destroyed ), so television coverage was interrupted.
Than there was the story of the lightning strike...

When the graph touches the bottom, it means something unexpected and that cannot be predicted happens.
Connections can activate, intensificate or be taken off.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Definitely, which is why, (probability wise) that the moon landings being real and the Timewave being a theory more strongly suggests that TWZ did not predict the moon landings.

Interesting line of thinking. Maybe the landing event although inspiring might not be as novel as the inventions or co-operations or whatever that led to it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have a huge history book plenty of novel and historical dates...
I compared the dates with the timewave graph and I couldn't find any mistake...Novelty valleys and points that touch the bottom and peaks are ALL exactly indicating dates that are significant.

History is actually aligned with this graphs, there are no possibilities to say the opposite.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have a huge history book plenty of novel and historical dates...
I compared the dates with the timewave graph and I couldn't find any mistake...Novelty valleys and points that touch the bottom and peaks are ALL exactly indicating dates that are significant.

History is actually aligned with this graphs, there are no possibilities to say the opposite.

So what you did is find that certain dates had interesting events? Is this order correct:
1. You made a collection of all of the dates indicated on the graph
2. You went to your resources and checked the dates
3. You found interesting things on those dates

Is that what you did?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I looked at the date of my book, checked up on internet for eventual corrections of what was written on my book and I searched the dates with the timewave graph java software, finding out they were on big, visible peaks or that certain hugely novel events were positioned in certain novel periods on the graph...

The first flight December 17 1917 was amazingly well positioned, the graph touched the bottom, indicating exceptional novelty.
The birth of Walter Elias Disney ( who is more creative, than novel, than him? ) was again well positioned on a novelty valley.
The birth of Hitler was the same.
The first test of June 4 1783, the balloon, was on a point where the graph reached the bottom of novelty.

The start of Usa civil war was positioned on a peak that was preceding a very long novelty period ( quite much like July 2010 on the sheliak graph ).

The first test of television in 1926 was positioned the same way.

I searched for dates from 1755 to 1990.

1. I looked for resources about significant dates that are not in my book and eventually corrected dates that found out wrong in my book
2. I checked out the position on the graph of the significant historical dates and took note of the results
( reading my book to choose it )
3. I looked to the graph of a single year to compare one single significant date with the big picture, so, I compared the position of a single date with the graph outcome of the entire year in which the event happened.
4. I compared the whole thing of point 2 and 3 with Kelley graph and sometimes with Watkins graph to check out differences.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Did you pick dates and check them against the graph or did you get dates from the graph and check them?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The first one, so, while reading my book to find out dates, I searched for date's position on graph.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join