It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by setAI

Very interesting thank you so much but wasn't August 6 1991 the date when Internet came out for public?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

as I said - he considers the period when the Internet became widely adopted by the masses as the Singularity- before that it was a potential - what matters is when the IMPACT occurs
edit on 23-9-2011 by setAI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
2012 is simply a transition point in our evolution as a species

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I found out that on most novel day of this year, December 2 2011, Nasa will explain discoveries of DNA experiments that may lead to the discovery of extraterrestrial life...
I also found out that September 23 2011 was the most novel day this year since January 17 2011, almost like that...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

2012 is simply a transition point in our evolution as a species

What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just discovered that one of my " profound intuitions ", feeling about an event was correct, and in a amazing way! This is novel to my perception. I personally study and take notice of all my intuitions and profound feelings because they might be precognitions and this one was correct.
This feeling lasted about 7 months and in those 7 months the whole event was taking place - a pregnancy - and saturday 24 it became true...I wasn't even in contact with my old times friend( I know her since 2007 ), I received news today...I was unaware of her pregnancy through the entire year...But I was right, I was profoundly feeling that I was about to meet a pregnant young girl with a daughter...she had a daughter...

How can I connect this with timewave zero? It is possible that all our profound feelings, when they come true, that they could be pieces of future memory...Something happened in the near future and is coming back, reverberating back to us in the present...The cause of the feelings could be from the future...

It is a personal breakthrough in my understanding of this graph...
Irony is that since 2 months I decided to stop studying my perceptions and intuitions but this event...changes it.
My friends will be informed of this, that it came true, because I told them all about this particular feeling..,
Because I am also friend with a young girl in her 20s here in Italy and I share it with her.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We're entering the lowest points of the Timewave Zero graph for this year.

Here are some highlights ;

[color=mediumseagreen]29th of September is the first peak point and the second peek at the 1st of October.
Peeks at 9th ,the 11th and the 15th is the peek of October month.

These peeks indicate more action ,connectivity ,surprises and synchronus activity.

For example ,there are protests being scheduled now for the 1st of October in Iceland
against the government ,around the resonance of the Icelandic Independence influence.

[color=#B06684]4th and 16th are the biggest novelty drops of the next month.

These are the wildcard windows to look out for. Drastic changes or surprises may occur.

Astrologically we're looking at the 3rd and the 11th of October as dates of interest.
The 11th is especially interesting as the numerology surrounding it also couples in.

Expect earthquakes or other similar earth changes to occur on or around the 11th.
Its always good to be prepared ,but don't assume that it has to happen.

The graph ,numerology and astrology increase the chances of it so stay aware
and alert on the lookout for such things and take the proper precautions just in case.

The 28th according to the Timewave is when the pressing alertedness ends ,
which to me indicates that the 28th of October threads may either be on their
way to the hoax bin ,or we wont have to pay much attention to them in hindsight.
edit on 28/9/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

So you are posting the TWZ and making an attempt to predict what the TWZ might mean. If this graph really works, then that is a good way to test the graph.

A few clarifications might be good for me.
1. On the plot some of the days are missing. September 1, 5, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, and 30 are missing. October 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, and 25 are also missing.
2. You mention earthquakes for October 11. What would you call an earth changing quake? Is it a 6 or better or a 7, 8, or 9 or what?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

1. The graph is displaying 2 months ,when you zoom out the graph excludes some numbers
as the numbers themselves take up space to display. The days are still there though.

2. An earth changing quake to me is anything above 6 on the richter scale.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks. I was sure that the days had to be there.

There are an average of 150 earthquakes 6 or greater each year making a chance of such a quake on any given day just over 40%. Not sure if you realized how common they are.

Thanks again. Let's see what happens.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You are using Kelley graphs, while on the Sheliak ones, the graph doesn't go down the most ( of the entire year ) in October ( 4th and 16th ) but only on December 2-3 2011.
Therefore, I would expect the most novelty this year, only by the beginning of December.

Also, October 28 to 30 resonates with the start of World War 2, so, even though it is that famous date, maybe something indicating war will happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

This particular graph resonates most strongly with me. Its the one I'm most familiar with.
The other graphs which differ from this one follow similar if not the same basic structures.

The key difference between them is the interpretation. Definitions and values differ.
In that sense ,one graph is just as true as another.

December 2nd is the start of another cycle within the other cycles.
Things are getting more compressed and compartmentalized until
we no longer perceive it and thus it might not be like that to us anymore.

In part we might not fully understand these graphs until after they've expired.

As for war ,it could cause information and alertedness to become much more limited.
The lines might be cut or secrecy maintained for safety of troops.

Remember that the graph is more like a reliable weather forecast of sorts
and how we deal with the influences may vary depending on many different factors.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting, we hit the first all time low in 3 days.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, in Italy the new facebook comes out October 4...
Anyway, its not the first time that the graph hits the big novelty point...February 26 1993 was the highest point of novelty of the 1990s and than there is also January 17 2011 that for 9 months of this year was the highest novel point of the decade 2001- 2011.
January 17 2011 was the date of the first ATS thread about Elenin comet and than there were Tunisia and Egypt revolutions and news from Cern.

Only on Kelley graph October 4-5 and 16 - 17 are novelty point...The real shift will come when we end the cycle that started on August 6 1945 and will end on December 2 2011. That is the highest novelty point in history before 2012 ends.

Anyway, I expect very crazy stuff next April 2012, after the final descent into novelty from the last habit point in history, April 9 2012.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Interesting, we hit the first all time low in 3 days.

Thoughts?

I won't be at all surprised to see the Occupy Wall Street protests to turn violent for one reason or another. Things could go down hill rapidly from there.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by setAI

The problem with all this exponentiality is that humans evolve linearly. Technology is leaving humanity in the dust. That's why the world seems to be spiraling out of control. Humanity is actually going backwards. Computer chips, for instance, are only understood by a tiny handful of people. Only a very small percentage of the population even knows how to use the things, much less how they work.

People are also getting dumber and dumber as time goes by. Most people nowadays don't know how to distinguisth when to use the word too or to.

Add to that, morals are basically non-existent in the majority of people. People will steal you blind if you are not looking.

Just think what bad people could do with technology. OOPS! Too late.

We're not going to make it. It's technology, coupled with an erosion of morals that will do us in.

Humanity is basically at the bottom of a toilet looking up through the vortex at technology spiraling away from us.

The only thing that will save us is a huge solar flare or a war (that's probably coming) to knock out technology and start us over. It won't be pretty but we will make it. People will say GOD saved us and they will be right.

What will you say...? GOD sent a message from his SUN... to save mankind.

It's our only hope.

Maybe next time we will mix technology with morals... GOD's SON... and we will make it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
that last post was in response to the Kurzweil post on the previous page.
edit on 4-10-2011 by thelazydentist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow Wow!! Excellent post. Will take me all night to catch up. And probably tomorrow night too. Cant wait.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The only thing that will save us is a huge solar flare or a war (that's probably coming) to knock out technology and start us over. It won't be pretty but we will make it. People will say GOD saved us and they will be right.

Interesting quote. I, too have thought along the same lines. You should read a book called "In the absence of the Sacred" it would be right up your alley.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
@thelazydentist - I respectfully disagree with everything you posted.

Originally posted by thelazydentist
reply to post by setAI

The problem with all this exponentiality is that humans evolve linearly. Technology is leaving humanity in the dust. That's why the world seems to be spiraling out of control. Humanity is actually going backwards. Computer chips, for instance, are only understood by a tiny handful of people. Only a very small percentage of the population even knows how to use the things, much less how they work.

People are also getting dumber and dumber as time goes by. Most people nowadays don't know how to distinguisth when to use the word too or to.

The trend Flynn discovered in the mid-’80s has been investigated extensively, and there’s little doubt he’s right. In fact, the Flynn effect is accelerating. US test takers gained 17 IQ points between 1947 and 2001. The annual gain from 1947 through 1972 was 0.31 IQ point, but by the ’90s it had crept up to 0.36.
Wired 13.05: Dome Improvement

reply to post by setAI

Add to that, morals are basically non-existent in the majority of people. People will steal you blind if you are not looking.

A moral (from Latin morālis) is a message conveyed or a lesson to be learned from a story or event. - Wikipedia

Are you saying people aren't learning lessons from the christian bible? I think that's true and I see no problem with that. If you are saying people are more rude than in past times, I disagree. People have been stealing other people blind since forever...they're just smarter about it now in some cases, see we are getting smarter!

reply to post by setAI

Just think what bad people could do with technology. OOPS! Too late.

We're not going to make it. It's technology, coupled with an erosion of morals that will do us in.

Humanity is basically at the bottom of a toilet looking up through the vortex at technology spiraling away from us.

What will you say...? GOD sent a message from his SUN... to save mankind.

It's our only hope.

Maybe next time we will mix technology with morals... GOD's SON... and we will make it.

I think it's those that have given up on society and those that strictly (& blindly) follow outdated and archaic rules who can hold us back the longest. I think we will "make it" eventually despite these speedbumps...enlightenment + technology is the key.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join