It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am experiencing a big " jump " into the past: I discovered today, after days of looking old pictures of my family life, that my mother is obsessionated with dates like me, totally like me, I practically discovered the complete chronology of my life, day after day, all the things I did and I achieved...It is amazing.

I am currently taking notes of important dates in a book of mine that I will conserve as " my biography ".
The funny thing would be comparing the whole thing with timewave zero...!!!

I feel kinda freaky when I say that, but I would love to try!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's cool that your mum has kept track of important dates in your life. I have compared some moments in my life to the Timewave and have been meaning to do a more in depth analysis but haven't got around to it yet (its a significant time investment).

Let us know how your comparison goes either in here or your other thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Well, for one example, I moved in 1995 in another city and the very first time I visited my future hometown was February 26 1993, when WTC was first attacked and than, big novelty there...
Also, I noticed a lot of novelty when I was riding a horse for the first time.
A third thing I noticed is novelty when I completed my first book in 2006.
The fourth novelty period was my first month of first year of high school.

The highest novelty from 1990 to 2011 was when I started university and I met my first black friend in late October 2009, and when I bought a book I was searching from years, through amazon in January 2011.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Remember guys, next novelty point is October 16- 17.
I wrote this to cancel double post.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Well, for one example, I moved in 1995 in another city and the very first time I visited my future hometown was February 26 1993, when WTC was first attacked and than, big novelty there...
Also, I noticed a lot of novelty when I was riding a horse for the first time.
A third thing I noticed is novelty when I completed my first book in 2006.
The fourth novelty period was my first month of first year of high school.

The highest novelty from 1990 to 2011 was when I started university and I met my first black friend in late October 2009, and when I bought a book I was searching from years, through amazon in January 2011.

And how do those events line up with the graph?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by stereologist

I looked at the date of my book, checked up on internet for eventual corrections of what was written on my book and I searched the dates with the timewave graph java software, finding out they were on big, visible peaks or that certain hugely novel events were positioned in certain novel periods on the graph...

The first flight December 17 1917 was amazingly well positioned, the graph touched the bottom, indicating exceptional novelty.
The birth of Walter Elias Disney ( who is more creative, than novel, than him? ) was again well positioned on a novelty valley.
The birth of Hitler was the same.
The first test of June 4 1783, the balloon, was on a point where the graph reached the bottom of novelty.

The start of Usa civil war was positioned on a peak that was preceding a very long novelty period ( quite much like July 2010 on the sheliak graph ).

The first test of television in 1926 was positioned the same way.

I searched for dates from 1755 to 1990.

1. I looked for resources about significant dates that are not in my book and eventually corrected dates that found out wrong in my book
2. I checked out the position on the graph of the significant historical dates and took note of the results
( reading my book to choose it )
3. I looked to the graph of a single year to compare one single significant date with the big picture, so, I compared the position of a single date with the graph outcome of the entire year in which the event happened.
4. I compared the whole thing of point 2 and 3 with Kelley graph and sometimes with Watkins graph to check out differences.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

Wow this thing can actually predict things that have already happened!

Wait, I thought that was Nostradamus' job?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

If it is able to show that certain novel days in history were actually novel on the graph, I imagine the same thing can be done with the future...
If the past is shown the right way on graph, also future will be.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The items you post seem like rather slim pickings. They are scattered all over the place in terms of interest to people. It is my observation that people do not place items of interest where the graph is rising. That indicates a loss of novelty.

In flight you only mention the first motorized flight and the first balloon ascent. You do not mention the first supersonic flight, the flights of Linburgh and Earheart, the first jet, etc.

In terms of media people you only mention Disney and not others such as Hitchcock or Kubrick or Spielberg or Wilder or Capra or Kazan or Welles.

For WWII you mention Hilter, but not Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, Mussolini, or Tojo.

You mention the US civil war, but not WW I, WW II, the Spanish civil war, the Spanish American War, the Yugoslavian civil War, the wars in the Middle East, etc.

You mention television, but not telephones, radio, satellite, microwave, telegraph, and other forms of communication.

Looks like there is work cut out for you to try and establish TWZ. What you also need to do is to look at years with a rising less novel period and find out if there are novel events there.

My guess is that there are going to be as many novel events when the graph says not novel as there are events when the graph says novel.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Both world wars are shown on significant novelty drops and have been much resonated with
throughout this thread if you read better into it. You are right however in that we have not
covered everything there is to cover because of the sheer magnitude of all there is to show.

We also don't know how some of the things resonate and we're still figuring much of this out.

I suggest you watch this video to get some insights into the thinking behind the wave ,
that is if you haven't seen this before. I like to be reminded of how the wave relates things.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Evasius once posted that both peaks and novelty points are important; peaks are the moments where the habit reaches culmination and the events that will determine novelty points are created. Internet creation was on a peak. The increasing connection through the internet was the novelty.

The peaks are the fruits of periods of equilibrium and concrete work. Novelty points are the moments when you change your routine and some sudden or very unusal event breaks the equilibrium.

For example, I only got on a horse when I was little, on a single day in my life. That day was novel. A novel experience never repeated after that.
The bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers wasn't on a novel point. That was the beginning.
The discovery of the outcome of the Ponzi Scheme was the novelty, the very day we realized how much we were in trouble economically.

We have to realize that the real periods of habit are those when the graph is rising up. Once it reaches the culmination, it is not habit. It is the moment we start to descend into novelty through a series of actions that will lead us to create novelty.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOven

If it is able to show that certain novel days in history were actually novel on the graph, I imagine the same thing can be done with the future...

Amazing!

Of course there is no way someone could fabricate such accuracy on past events.

I guess it is even more interesting when nothing happens on the future dates.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven

reply to post by TheOven

Amazing!

Of course there is no way someone could fabricate such accuracy on past events.

I guess it is even more interesting when nothing happens on the future dates.

So are you going to try and disprove anything we've said?

Or are you just another passerby that's going to make snide remarks with no substance?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

That's the best part, all I have to do is wait until nothing happens on whatever dates you think the graph shows a future event.

Of course I am sure that there will be some excuse as to why nothing took place.

Sorry I am not as easily amused with predicting the past as others.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

We'll see your comments on those dates when something WILL happen. And I will immediately write what the event resonates with one event in the past that for an amazing coincidence will resonate just with that single day.
In this thread a earthquake on April 4 2010 resonated with 5 MINUTES exactly with a quake in the past that only corresponds to those 5 minutes.
You can imagine.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

What is the " nothing " that you hope for? No yellowstone eruption? No mega quake and tsunami?
Novelty DOES NOT ,means necessarily DOOM.
Novelty is creativity and connectivity, some new event, some technological breakthrough.

Look at all the resonances with past history and present that have been posted in this thread. That is important.

I have a blog in which I post to some friend of mine the things about TMZ graph: in 2010 I said that March 2011 was going to be the most important month: we had Japan quake/nuclear crisis and Libya situation starting.

I said that January 2011 was going to be incredibly novel. Tunisia and Egypt revolution started. That should be enough for you to reconsider the timewave.

" Nothing will happen " is your wishful thinking posting. You should try to post some of your real opinions.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This thread has once again disintegrated into shoehorning. The problem is how to measure novelty. Right now this is simply through "royal decree" in which a poster grants a situation novelty and another situation more novelty or less novelty. There is no measure just granting of novelty.

The other issue in shoehorning is posting successes, not failures. The only recent failure that has been posted is the second moon landing being more novel than the first. There was some discussion about maybe the moon hoaxers are right. The only reason that popped up was the need to preserve the graph and treat it as holy scripture.

If people actually want to test the graph they should be looking for events that falsify the graph. In other words look at sequences that are reductions in novelty and see what lies there. Those are the parts of the graph that appear to be overlooked - possibly on purpose.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I said that January 2011 was going to be incredibly novel. Tunisia and Egypt revolution started. That should be enough for you to reconsider the timewave.

That is novel? Why? You just claim it is. You dispense novelty.

Provide us with periods in which you claim things are not novel and let's all check to see if they are novel or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Novelty now increases every year. Certain days is higher, certain days is lower. That's the best we can say. If we look the entire history, we are now in its highest novel period and we will continue to go up like this.

The second issue is that I cannot find yet any imperfection in the graph and I explained what was different in the second landing.

Internet birth on August 1991 wasn't very novel, windows 95 release was novel. The connection was increasing. Therefore novelty was higher.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I never said a period wasn't going to be novel. I only signaled novelty days. And why shouldn't we post the precise and undebunkable success of the timewave like the thing of the quake that lasted 5 minutes on April 4 2010 and the resonance with the other quake that only happened during those 5 minutes? Why shouldn't we say that the passage of a recent comet corresponds exactly to the passage of a comet in the past, to the very day?

On January 26 2011 I posted that the Egyptian revolution started the same day the graph was resonancing with 1891 Portugal revolution. Than there was that mining accident in Colombia that resonated with a Nova Scotia one.

And what about the resonance of February 26 2011 with Japan quake and tsunami? Pretty much near to March 11 2011.

What about my post on February 15 2011?:

MARCH 2011 is the most crucial and important month of the year, together with July 2011 and October 2011...

There will be a COLOSSAL event of some kind on March 21 - 23 2011 that will ablaze human's consciousness's fire.

The correlations with the Global Wars WON'T become another round of global wars, but a huge Period of Global Revolutions, Population VS Politicians...
This will set a new kind of society up, the whole concept of government will change.

People will get the power and will put down bad governments. This will be the way of doing of masses from
June 8 2011 to December 3 2011.

This summer will be the most agitated ever in history and we will assist to powerful events...

There is a thread to post the things that might debunk the timewave. Why won't you guys use it?
This thread is about describing the path to the eschaton, the omega point of infinite novelty.

I posted this on January 11:

The physicists that analyzed Timewave Zero theory weren't confident about the value of the theory.
Sheliak said the graph can't fulfill what it is supposed to fulfill.

Peter Meyer, the developer of the software, said it was a interesting way to lose your time...

Some day we will have to face the evident falacy of the theory, maybe it would be better now than later...

There are actually thousands way to dismiss every single part of the theory.

- Drugs aren't reliable, can't be used to accomplish a idea based on reality
- Some dates have shown no significant novelty
- The future will never be known by anyone
- The I- Ching shows no predictive value of any sort
- Time is not real, its only our perception
- Technological progress can't go on forever
- We cannot get time travel in any way
- Aliens can't reach us
- global consciousness is a myth

HOW MANY of these things trollers come here to say are personal opinions? How many of those things are confirmed by current science? How many trollers have come here with some real information about the timewave?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The second issue is that I cannot find yet any imperfection in the graph and I explained what was different in the second landing.

No. You made up some story to cover up the failings of the graph. There are all sorts of failures in the graph. The boxing day tsunami.

Internet birth on August 1991 wasn't very novel, windows 95 release was novel.

How do you know the novelty? Can you figure it out without referring tot he graph that you treat as holy scripture?

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join