It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

And why shouldn't we post the precise and undebunkable success of the timewave like the thing of the quake that lasted 5 minutes on April 4 2010 and the resonance with the other quake that only happened during those 5 minutes? Why shouldn't we say that the passage of a recent comet corresponds exactly to the passage of a comet in the past, to the very day?

With so many quakes there should be some sort of a so-called match.
Comets take months to pass by. You call that exact, as in an exact day?

On January 26 2011 I posted that the Egyptian revolution started the same day the graph was resonancing with 1891 Portugal revolution. Than there was that mining accident in Colombia that resonated with a Nova Scotia one.

Here you are treating the graph as a holy scripture in which you search till you find a so-called link. Many other things happened but you chose things you think are represented by the graph.

If this graph were working then you'd be able to make predictions about the future. Nothing has worked because all you can do is make predictions about the past.

There will be a COLOSSAL event of some kind on March 21 - 23 2011 that will ablaze human's consciousness's fire.

That was a failure.

This summer will be the most agitated ever in history and we will assist to powerful events...

That was a glaring failure.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Looked at that "timewave", and it predicts that once we enter 2013, this thread will become one of ATS's greatest hoax threads

You heard it here first

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am sure it will be amusing to see you grasp at straws on days you swear the graph predicts something.

Depending on which version of the graph you go by.

Which is already amusing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Oh, the three debunkers of this thread on the SAME page!!!
If you guys are not interested in this thread, just LEAVE it! Or like we Italians say " levatevi dai piedi " !

This thread will be debunked if from December 21 2012 to February 2013 nothing worldwide shattering will happen.
We might delude ourselves but we don't need any " bully member " of this forum that comes to post with an attitude like that.
This thread needs some freaking respect because of the huge amount of work and information included.

You guys, at least two of you, have not taken the time to read all the information in this thread.
I don't think you will ever will.
You will just bully us.

I simply don't care if all of this is a " delusion ". I will go on posting until the big day. None of your opinions will ever change mine until I will see the results of timewave end with my own eyes.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

I only use the Sheliak one. If you could read, you would know that is the most correct one...Kelley one has some imperfections, along with the other graphs.
Some PHYSICS have analyzed timewave and one of them created a precise graph.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

When will be the time you see and realize that YOUR actions are shoehorning this thread and not the members contribution? You and your company of debunkers are the cause of the shoehorning and I am upset with this term you use, because we are doing such a great work in here, this is, until you arrive here and drive us away from the subject.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Answering to point 3: can you also remember that I posted BEFORE March 11 that I thought March 11 was a day I would forever remember? Or you post only the failures? See?
You say that I post only success but you post only my mistakes.

Answering to point 2: That is not a prediction of the past. Is the correlation between 2 revolutions, one in the past and one in the future. I posted to show that timewave predicted a revolution happening around that day.
I DON'T post those resonances in the periods before the events because YOU call that shoehorning, otherwise you would have read that before the event.

LOOK AT THIS LINK: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I posted the same information for January 26 2011 on January 17 2011, so BEFORE the event.
There is also correlation with January 25 2011 with a Chilean civil war.
I made a thread for daily resonances and you never even noticed that. How is that, for a mistake from you?

On that page you will also find out that I posted the resonance of the 1896 quake and tsunami in Japan on date February 19 2011, well before the event.

Currently, all resonances from December 30 2010 to May 11 2011 have been posted before the events. They count, but I didn't post those things here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Stereologist wants that I post resonance for events before the actual events:

so this is:

October 28- 30 2011 resonates with the start of world war 2. With all the rumours about Usa-Iran war we may see something actually happening.

October 17 2011 resonates with Hindenburg and the Guernica bombing, start of Spanish Civil War.

October 25 2011 resonates with the 1938 alien invasion radio joke and " night of broken glass " in Germany.

We'll see what comes out of these.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

If you guys are not interested in this thread, just LEAVE it!

This is a public forum. These issues are open to discussion. No censorship allowed. Open you mind to the evidence. The demand that people leave is something a close mind wants.

This thread will be debunked if from December 21 2012 to February 2013 nothing worldwide shattering will happen.

The evidence for this TWZ as baloney has been there all of the time. Why wait. Test the graph.

I simply don't care if all of this is a " delusion ". I will go on posting until the big day. None of your opinions will ever change mine until I will see the results of timewave end with my own eyes.

That sounds like a religious statement. Why the fear in testing this TWZ.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Just simply, read above. You will see both your mistake and some resonance for the future before the actual events.
And all of what you thought was " prediction of the past " has been actually been posted well before the actual events on another thread, whose link is also included.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I only use the Sheliak one. If you could read, you would know that is the most correct one...Kelley one has some imperfections, along with the other graphs.
Some PHYSICS have analyzed timewave and one of them created a precise graph.

Actually none of the TWZ are anything other than arbitrary graph. Some of the other graphs have less unwarranted manipulations than the one put together by McKenna. How would someone go about showing that one graph has imperfections?
edit on 15-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

When will be the time you see and realize that YOUR actions are shoehorning this thread and not the members contribution? You and your company of debunkers are the cause of the shoehorning and I am upset with this term you use, because we are doing such a great work in here, this is, until you arrive here and drive us away from the subject.

I kow English is not your first language. You do not understand the meaning of shoehorning. It means to force a fit where there is none or to alter the data to fit a scheme.

en.wikipedia.org...

In a similar fashion, shoehorning involves taking an earlier prophecy and attempting to affix a current event to it, with the event apparently "fulfilling" the prophecy, even though this has been realized after the fact.

As you can see none of the skeptics are shoehorning. The only people attempting to match to the TWZ are you and other believers.

Some of the reason for the use of the term shoehorning:
1. You are only posting successes - obviously avoiding failures
2. You make claims of the novelty based on the graph and not from the events themselves
3. Matches are often from data that is very vague especially when matching to events thousands of years ago
4. There have been limited predictions of the future to test the graph and dates such as March 21-22 were a failure

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Kelley number set was the original set that appeared in 1975 edition of Invisible Landscape. Until 1994 this was the only number set. In 1994 Peter Meyer discovered an inconsistency between Mckenna's description of the generation of the Kelley set from King Wen sequence of I- Ching and the actual computational algorithm needed to generate the Kelley set.
With the removal of the half-twist, a new graph was generated.

By 1998 two more graph came out: Sheliak and Huang Ti sets. Peter Meyer gave the name Watkins to the Kelley graph without half-twist.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not limited. I tried with all resonances from December 30 2010 to May 11 2011. You have the link.
All the resonances during this period of time have been posted before the correlating events happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You posted a claim beforehand which is the right thing to do. The failures are the most interesting because the successes are often vague and it is arguable if they are successes at all.

I DON'T post those resonances in the periods before the events because YOU call that shoehorning, otherwise you would have read that before the event.

You're confused on the meaning of shoehorning.

I made a thread for daily resonances and you never even noticed that. How is that, for a mistake from you?

Sometimes I skip over threads that are just not interesting. Or I just read and don't post.

On that page you will also find out that I posted the resonance of the 1896 quake and tsunami in Japan on date February 19 2011, well before the event.

Here is the post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
June 15, 1896 – An earthquake and tsunami in Sanriku, Japan, kills 27,000.
That event is listed under February 25, 2011

It's a miss unless I am missing something.

The problem is that posting resonances only leads to shoehorning. If there was anything to learn from the graph then you would be posting predictions for the dates.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am not asking for the posting of resonances. I am asking for predictions. You have done that here - sort of.

Oct 28-30 there is a possible prediction of USA attacking Iran.

Other than that you are going to try and shoehorn whatever happens with those dates. The 1938 radio drama was not an alien invasion radio joke. You miss the point. The broadcast done by Welles in a new and interesting way. He was a strong believer that audiences were interested in well done dramatic shows and not the sort of slapstick junk this on the airwaves. His show did have an opening disclaimer and then proceeded to act as if the invasion were taking place. The use of realism was important to Welles. To denigrate his efforts as a joke is wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Issues such as the half twist are arbitrary components of the arbitrary graph. They were made to make the graph look more interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

4. There have been limited predictions of the future to test the graph and dates such as March 21-22 were a failure

The important word is predictions. Resonance posting only keeps the door open for shoehorning.

Not limited. I tried with all resonances from December 30 2010 to May 11 2011. You have the link.
All the resonances during this period of time have been posted before the correlating events happened.

What does any of that mean? How do you know that any of the days refer to those events? Are they novel or not?

Where are the predictions?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The Kelley number set was the original set that appeared in 1975 edition of Invisible Landscape. Until 1994 this was the only number set. In 1994 Peter Meyer discovered an inconsistency between Mckenna's description of the generation of the Kelley set from King Wen sequence of I- Ching and the actual computational algorithm needed to generate the Kelley set.
With the removal of the half-twist, a new graph was generated.

By 1998 two more graph came out: Sheliak and Huang Ti sets. Peter Meyer gave the name Watkins to the Kelley graph without half-twist.

This is the best part, not only is this all made up by someone but there are several different graphs.

So when nothing happens on the prediction dates on your preferred graph will you try to find correlation on one of the others?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

All the graph end on same day, and same hour, that is December 21 2012 at 1:00 pm GMT, circa 6 am Colombian time.
The path to the final events is graphed differently on the different graphs.
But only one is reliable, the other ones are from the past and have imperfections ( like the half twist issue ).
So, only Sheliak one is reliable.
Even though sometimes some of us use Kelley graph for comparison.

The time for completion of the concept lasted from 1974 to 1998.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join