It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

hmmmm, you better fix your screen numbers there. seems different graphs have the same screen number 11 of 11. maybe you were sleeping some when you made this up.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

I was flipping through the news of the day and came across this story that made me think of the timewave and it's events that would mirror the New Madrid earthquake in 1811.

www.siliconvalley.com...

They say that the impact will occur on October 8th of this year if everything goes as planned with the launch tomorrow.

They expect the explosion to hurl 350 metric tons of moon debris 6 miles above the surface. An explosion like that would surely make the Moon ring like a bell for the next year or so.

If there are indeed clandestine mining operations on the Moon, lookout. This could affect those efforts - the operation might even mysteriously fail to detonate due to an unknown 'intervention' of some sort.

This will be interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
reply to post by Evasius

hmmmm, you better fix your screen numbers there. seems different graphs have the same screen number 11 of 11. maybe you were sleeping some when you made this up.

Screen 11 of 11 refers to the 'working view' of the program. All other screens show preset values representing resonances and dates in history McKenna found interesting.

11 of 11 is where the timewave is explorable. Sorry, but every subsequent graph I will post of this thread will be from screen 11 of 11, that fact cannot be changed.

Thanks for pointing that out nonetheless in case anyone else was wondering.

[edit on 17/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

This timewave zero is interesting theory but it is only theory. There is always big events in earth scale and you can always find events in past and you can say this chart is 100% right.

I agree, it's only a theory. But it's an interesting one that is worth exploring.

Yes it is possible to randomly correlate the present to events in the past.

What we're doing here is showing that the present correlates to a past timeline, and does not jump around randomly but follows a path that can be followed, allowing for one to expect certain 'event windows' where a similar event is most likely to occur and then prepare for it.

Our 'Now' has a shadow 'Now' following along in the past. We're attempting to track that shadow.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
In the Timewave, are the peaks events or the lowest point in the valley?

So has this been answered as I would also like to know - could not find a response in the last two pages?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Thanks for your message earlier. I'll send you a few dates, or 'event windows' that I find interesting.

I'm also checking out some of your other threads - what I've seen so far is fascinating. There is indeed similariites between what the Web Bot, Global Consciousness Project, and the Timewave all seem to be tracking.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

I am a little confused. Is it the high points or the low points that indicate important events? What are some coming dates to watch?

The Timewave tracks the rate and level of change experienced from one period to the next. As it progresses into the future, each cycle of the wave shrinks in length and increases in intensity. The pattern repeats until it reaches an infinitely small length of time and an infinitely large level of intensity. This process is a fractal and exponential process.

The Timewave Zero program measures the intensity opposite to what you might assume - as the graph descends towards zero, it's measures the increase of change we feel. The change is mapped along the timewave usually around events of change that affect the course of humanity's future. So when the graph goes down, we're heading towards more chaotic times that will ultimately affect the world.

The upward direction of the graph represents building tensions leading to breakpoints (peaks). The downward directions represent a release of tension and regathering, or a recuperation towards a point where the newfound confidence and calm of normality is 'shattered' with another breakpoint leading to more tension.

The timeline represents the constant shifting of attention, reactions, motivations, and thoughts of the collective majority (or so that's how I see it).

Here's a video showing the major shifts of 2009:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Have you tried to correlate your "Timewave" to the the golden ratio of 1.618 or the "Fibonacci Spiral" or "Golden Spiral"?? There have been references in the media (movies and news) of the time of "6:18" which is an allusion to the golden ratio.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted Pair

No, but Gregg Braden has, and he put his calculations in his book called "Fractal Time." Also in the book, he spends about 4 pages or so discussing the Timewave and McKenna's influence on his own views of cyclic time. Evidently the golden ratio is crucial in his 'time code calculations.'

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Using this:www.timewave2012.com...

I typed in my birthday, September 8 1983. My jaw kind of dropped.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Using: www.timewave2012.com...

I put in my birthday, September 8 1983. My jaw kind of dropped. Very significant.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

That's brilliant, I'll be sure to make a major withdrawal well before then.

Keep'em comin'

Not long after that will be the Solar Super Storm of 1859 - we'll see if that resonates in any way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hi OP, awesome post by the way!!

i have a question for you,

what do YOU think will happen beyond 2012? how do you see events beyond this time?

what your theory on this?

cheers, G.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As time spools up faster and faster it seems the answers and theories just keep getting richer and richer. I mean that with all due respect. I also think that at the end point, like a mirror reflection, resonances will either be inverted or a mirror image. 2012 being the mirror.

When thinking about a cataclysmic event to end it all my belly pushes out:

Galactic COLLISION. And the rapture is due to efforts to contact someone that can help get a limited number of people off this sinking ship. Not necessarily 2012, maybe millions of years down the road. But that's what my gut says the ultimate end will be. When this story book closes for good.

As for 2012, I think regardless of if it is true or not, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy in that mankind will rush toward a consensus, likely by all out force/ needless mega war etc. I do believe fully that WW3 is here and now, posturing is complete and preparations are final. It's just a matter of who will fire the first shot.

I believe fully that China is antagonizing right now, by proxy, provoking a military response that they will be quick to answer. Somebody has to be wrong in this world right now, it's just a matter of who will make the mistake first. Then comes the airing of grievances by military action.

Humanity will realize that the war is not about their own interests and realize there are like minded victims on all sides. The government in all nations will seem like occupiers on their own soil and will be hated. Every human alive will become a secret cell and do what he can to the fullest of his/her potential at every opportunity. Whether that means using force, guns, rocks, sticks and stones or rallies and words. This will be the enlightenment of all. And not in a "vibrational" "uberconscience" sort of way. Just that every person will feel like every other everywhere else. Oppressed, distressed and undressed. The militaries of the world, made up of our own will turn on their respective governments and free their own. No wonder they are hurrying the drone programs and the UAV security MESH. Can you say Terminator?

Who will lead us out of slavery in our own personal Egypt? I think that's where 2012 comes in. I'm doing all I can to stay alive and be healthy, strong and of needle sharp sound mind as I want to witness this coming magical years and many to follow.

We ALL know, deep down that SOMETHING is brewing. We are circling a drain in a fibonacci type pattern of time and infinite possibility. I do believe that indeed. Final Answer.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Although so much is happening at the moment, Iran seems to be the primary correlative event that carries the theme of the original French Revolution. Again, as I stated in the opening post of this thread, that theme is:

"the overthrow of the Ancient Regime."

The article just out on CNN's website echoes this sentiment precisely, as well as much of the turmoil that led the revolution itself:

Iranian-Americans say history is at hand

Some Iranian-Americans, watching the post-election unrest in Iran, say the tug-of-war between the people and their hardline government has come to a head after three decades.

"I am absolutely convinced that what we are witnessing is a turning point in the history of the Islamic Republic," said Dr. Hamid Dabashi, professor of Iranian Studies and Comparative Literature at Columbia University in New York City.

"Even if the Islamic Republic survives this crisis, it will no longer be as it used to be," added Dabashi.

"This is the best chance Iranians have to evolve to a better situation," said Dr. Ali Nayeri, a professor at the University of California at Irvine.

"We are seeing a rise of a new generation of Iranians who are not taking it anymore," said Dabashi.

"This is no longer just about this election, this is full-fledged civil disobedience," he added.

This is still just the lead up. There has been no resolve, and tensions are high. It's a crucial point in the history of the Middle East, and given that the world is watching, it's a turning point in world affairs. And wouldn't you know it, the Timewave graph has pointed to this moment since its inception.

The unstable political, social and economic climate has some scholars questioning the future of the Islamic Republic.

"They are either going to crack down severely or they are going to cave in -- it could go either way," Dabashi said of the conservatives who now dominate Iran's government.

Many Iranian-Americans say they see this as their opportunity for change.

So it will happen or it won't. One side will be successful, and whichever wins determines of course how other historical events will be repeated - the Storming of the Bastille, the Women's March on Versailles, and the War itself.

Assuming history repeats near perfectly, the protesters will lose the recount, they will eventually protest that result more fervently and will bring the change they seek to an extent by shifting the powers and bringing the 'ancient regime' down, ushering in a new era which will most certainly have its own questionable motives...but things never play out exactly as you might expect.

For each event along the timewave, the outcomes are chosen almost like an unseen hand is flipping coins to choose the next step in time. What's indeterminible are the results of these unseen coin-flips - we have the event window and the resonance, we just don't know if it's heads or tails next.

It will be interesting to see how the Reign of Terror is repeated, if at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa I love this topic. I have a few questions for you. 1.) Have you heard of the experiments that were done on frogs and salamanders? The scientists where able to change their DNA by shining light through the DNA and focusing it on the animals... and 2.) Have you heard of the Double Helix Nebula that was found in space recently? Supposedly, in December of 2012, the light from the center of the galaxy will shine through to earth. I've heard it doesn't do this all the time, so it's a rare cosmic event. Anywho... The light should pass right through the Nebula, and shine on earth. Do you think maybe...this will change us in the same manner as the experiments on the frogs? I'm just throwing it out there...why not?

reply to post by miss_sky

I was able to find the article on the DNA structured nebula in which scientists claim they've never seen anything like it. I cannot find anything about this aligning with earth or about this light reaching earth but I will keep looking.

I found this regarding DNA change with light frequencies.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've been reading the posts through this thread since it started, very good stuff as always from Evasius, as well as everyone else.. this thread has had a lot of stimulating conversation, more then your other threads. Anyways I don't think this has been posted yet, so I'll just cover it quickly.

Terrence has gone on record saying he does not know what will happen on the end date, but says one probably outcome is the invention of time machines. The exact moment when mankind is first able to travel through time. He argues the reason for why we have no credible time travel cases today is because time travel would not be possible in mankind's history where the time machine had not been invented yet. He likens this to trying to travel where there is no road. Time travel would be only be possible during mankind's history when the mystery of time has been unlocked.

Now here's where it gets tricky. At the exact moment the first time machine is enabled, there will most likely be millions of other time machines appearing all over the world, our future selves going back to visit the period when time travel first became possible. This creates a paradox. Every possible millisecond of history from now until the end of time can be visited by every being who has ever lived, which would only logically lead you to believe that every possible angle of each moment in time would occur, and it would all occur in one instant, seeing as how all time has been made available.

This also correlates with what the Zero Point actually is. As the nature of time is cyclical, technically it never ends unless the cycle ends. At the Zero Point though, time still is experienced, but at an infinitely quicker pace.

McKenna's theory certainly sounds possible, but I subscribe to a similar but different theory. Something will happen cosmically which will trigger all conscious existence on Earth to switch from Space/Time existence to Time/Space existence. We will begin to live within the fabric of time, and experience space. Going to any moment in space existence would be as easy as merely thinking about it. Theoretically this could also occur when the first time machine is produced.

What are some of your ideas for what will happen on the Zero Date?

Edit: Grammar.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

wow, what a cool theory!!! nice one

imagine an insane amount of tardisis all over the place!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I don't think that the lack of time machines in history will create a wall of any sort. Time is time. Where there is no road, you can still drive an offroad vehicle. There's more bumps and possible damage to the machine, but the ability is there nonetheless.

I really don't believe that a path has to be cleared first. Just that the device must be secure. The likelihood of the device being stolen opens a whole new can of apricots.

Say that DaVinci was being looked at by a time traveler. A significant point of history when he painted the paintings he did and I bet you that more undiscovered works will be discovered in the future. Works that may or may not have been "ordered" by a traveller. The UFO he detailed was not an accident and was significant for certain, for him to include it. Just an example of a possible past visitor.

A mass exercise could be conducted where we pick a stream of past news media or a historical photo/video sequence to visit later, if the opportunity surfaces. We could take a copy of a known archive photo in the Smithsonian or history books and make sure we know where and when it was taken. From there we will the UFO or anomaly into the frame in the time it was taken by just considering it.

I could be completely off base, and I am very tired lol, but I don't think that impossibility exists when it comes to time travel. Time is infinite as are its effects and prerequisites.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Where there is a point in time when there does not exist a time machine, trying to use a machine to go to that time would create the paradox of your existence during this period. There is no logical way for validating your existence at that point, because mankind still experienced time as linear rather than exponential.

That is why once time travel is obtained, it will be the most important invention (or discovery) of mankind. We would literally be separating ourselves from a portion of our history, shedding our old ways in favor for new abilities and experiences. Some today consider the Fourth Dimension to be time, and it is the weight upon all mankind's existence is judged. Once we are capable of controlling this medium, we begin to not only take seriously but partake in fragmenting course of history. Our capabilities would include shaping every moment of our lives for the rest of eternity.

Not to mention the point regarding our future self 'visitors'. You would have to believe that at the exact moment time travel becomes possible, millions, if not billions/trillions of other time machines would appear, these people all wishing to experience one of the most important historical moments for mankind. Now, I understand our skies are filled with some pretty weird stuff as it is, but we aren't on any level at all that Terrence theorizes.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join