It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've been meaning to leap into your threads for a while.

I'll be doing so over the next few days/weeks.

First question, very basic and probably posted many times, so sorry:

can you give us a brief synopsis of what the y axis actually represents?

you can simply direct me to one of your previous posts. thanks muchly.

edit to add: looks like you answered this on the previous page, sorry.

[edit on 18/6/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
too darn cool -- I'll explain after you see it

If the Timewave thing is real, then it's going to apply to the universe as well. To put it to the test, I first used the rough air-france formula given of 1 day = 2.5 months to compare when the recent sunspot activity, or lack of, would correspond in history to other similar cycles. immediately a correlation popped out.. mini-ice age was directly before the balloon disaster which correlated to so few sun spots

----
Top of graph is from 1645 to 1750.. the period of time where sunspots were RARELY seen. However, true observations didn't start till 1746 so the record is mighty spotty during that period.

Middle graph in the image is from 1902 - 1912 -- This was the last time we have recorded such a period of time where we've had so few sunspots

Bottom graph is NOW..from 2007 to a few months from now. Recently we've had a few sunspots and it's looking like the sun may start kicking more spots out now .

The pattern is VERY close. The past two years matches angle for angle to the period of 1645 to 1715.. I threw in the early 1900s as a double check and wasn't disappointed.

wow..

b

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

The King Wen - Watkins formula is the same one used by the OP. It may be useful to go and use that one because it is the one Terence himself used as far as i know
. Otherwise it could get confusing with everyone using different formulas i think.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

didn't realize I was using a different formula

Is what I used not valid?.. or do different formulas apply to different realities? I'll redo the dates tonight under the different formula.

oh.. was on page 6 before I started thinking and wanted to immediately test my theory.. on some link I clicked an applet popped up and I just went to researching sunspot dates and started plugging in...

b

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I would like to edit my time-scheme ( six years events in a month ) here:

SEPTEMBER 2009

GOLD RUSH is repeated; Revolutionary new photography product/tool
Revolutionary chemical discovery

JANUARY 2010

Egyptian big discovery
Death penalty in Britain, to be limited in July 2010

New version of Omnibuses, maybe they won't need a driver
MARKET CRASH IN BRITAIN

MARCH 2010

Repetition of the GREAT FIRE OF NEW YORK, WALL STREET DESTROYED

APRIL 2010

Repetition of the DRUGS WAR

Repetition of the discovery of the true nature of electricity
MAYBE WILL BE DISCOVERED THE TRUE NATURE OF DARK ENERGY?

BIG DISCOVERY ABOUT DINOSAURS

MAY 2010

New COMMUNICATION TOOL INVENTION

MEXICO IN WAR WITH UNITED STATES

CHOLERA IN BRITAIN

1848 RIOTS REPETITION

MAY-JULY 2010 California Gold Rush repetition

JUNE 2010

Semaphors get replaced

London is wiped out by Cholera

Islanda land is buyable or gets invaded

JULY 2010

New Genetic researches

Hollywood Awakening, Big time

Second Drug War repetition

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

SMALLPOX EPIDEMY IN CALIFORNIA

SANTA CLAUS DRAWINGS ARE MODIFIED

AUGUST 2010

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

NEW GENETICAL THEORY

REVOLUTIONARY MODEL OF BIKE

YELLOW FEVER IN USA, 3.000 FATALITIES

NEW THEORY OF THE UNIVERSE

GETTING RID OF A BABY IS NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE, MAYBE JUST IN ASIA

NORTH KOREA ALLOWS MORE LIBERTY IN WEDDINGS, WORK, PROPERTY AND RESIDENCE, MANTAINING SOCIAL DISCRIMINATION

UNITED STATES ATTACK NORTH KOREA

SEPTEMBER 2010

YELLOW FEVER, 13.000 FATALITIES IN UNITED STATES

VATICAN ARCHIVE OPEN TO PUBLIC

BANKRUPTCY AROUND SEATTLE

OCTOBER 2010

TOTAL UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY

CHRISTIANITY IN NORTH KOREA

DECEMBER 2010

CHOLERA IN SPAIN

JANUARY 2011

USA PRESIDENT TALKS VERY BAD ABOUT CHINESE PEOPLE
HAIL DISASTER
INVENTION OF A NEW MEGA-POPULAR SPORT

FEBRUARY 2011

ALCOHOLICS WORLD BAN

BELGIUM BANKRUPTCY

RIOTS AND WAR BETWEEN NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND JAPAN

INVENTION OF A SPACE ELEVATOR

STATION DISASTER IN PARIS

MARCH 2011

DISCOVERY ABOUT DIMENSIONS ( ? )
CHOLERA IN INDIA

JAPAN AND USA OCCUPATION OF BEIJINF AFTER A REBELLION
NEW TYPE OF MOTORCYCLE
INVENTION OF A NEW WIDELY-USED DEVICE

APRIL 2011

GREAT FIRE IN BALTIMORE REPETITION
CHURCH WARNS ABOUT POLYGAMY
JAPAN-RUSSIA WAR
RUSSIAN REVOLUTION

ECUADOR EARTHQUAKE 8.6
ASIA REVOLT OF WORKERS, RELIGIOUS MEN AND INTELLECTUAL MEN
TUNGUSKA EVENT REPETITION
NEW ZEALAND WORKERS STRIKE

TOBACCO WARS REPETITION
ASIA MASS INJUSTICE TOWARD CHRISTIANS
AIDS CURE IS FOUND

MAY 2011

ALCOHOLICS RIOTS
MEXICO, CIVIL WAR AND REVOLUTION
UK SHIP DISAPPEARS INTO THE OCEAN
DICTATORSHIP IN CHINA

JUNE 2011

CHINA IS NOT INVOLVED IN BRIEF WORLD WAR
OLYMPICS RISKS CANCELLATION
FOOD CONTROL IN NORTH KOREA
DIPLOMACY STOP WITH NORTH KOREA

CHOLERA OUTBREAK IN NORTH KOREA AND SCOTLAND
BRITAIN INVADES PALESTINE
FINNISH CIVIL WAR
WORKERS TRIKE UNITED STATES

MASS INJUSTICE IN TURKEY AND GREECE
GREECE-TURKEY WAR
IRELAND REVOLUTION

JULY 2011

JEWS MASS MIGRATION IN ASIA
DIABETES CURE FOUND
POLICE IS CRIMINAL IN AUSTRIA
POLICE STRIKE IN AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA CHANGES WORKING HOURS

AUGUST 2011

UK SWINE FLU 1.000 PEOPLE A WEEK DIE
OUTBREAK OF PARALYSIS ILLNESS IN USA
MASSIVE HURRICANE IN THE CARIBBEANS
NEW WORLD TRADE CENTERS COMPLETED

SEPTEMBER 2011

HENS EXTINCTION
EVOLUTION NEW THEORY
OBAMA, SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL HIM, ATTEMPT FAILES
OBAMA REJECTS GOV. CONTROL OF INDUSTRY
15 MILLIONS UNEMPLOYED IN USA

SUGAR BAN AND LIMITATIONS OF PEOPLE AWAY IN PHILIPPINES
CURE WHO TOTALLY REDUCES STRESS FOUND

OCTOBER 2011

DIVORCE BAN IN IRELAND
JAPAN OCCUPIES BEIJING
SPAIN CIVIL WAR
NIAGARA FLOOD OR DISASTER
WOMEN JOBS LIMITATIONS IN ITALY
HUGE WILDFIRE IN A FOREST IN USA

JAPAN OCCUPIES PHILIPPINES

NOVEMBER 2011

REVOLUTIONARY COMPUTER INVENTED
SWEDEN ALLOWS MEN

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sorry, double post

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I went back and did the watkins formula.. I have to take off so I don't have time to upload and post, but the period we are in now with the sunspots for two years is in all of the other periods DEAD CENTER.. I can visibly see the correlation using all formulas.

still a wow from me for sure.

I'll splice and upload later.

b

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

This is a very inspiring line of thinking. Bravo!

Now here's where it gets tricky. At the exact moment the first time machine is enabled, there will most likely be millions of other time machines appearing all over the world, our future selves going back to visit the period when time travel first became possible. This creates a paradox. Every possible millisecond of history from now until the end of time can be visited by every being who has ever lived, which would only logically lead you to believe that every possible angle of each moment in time would occur, and it would all occur in one instant, seeing as how all time has been made available.

The only place where paradox is possible is the Point of Eternity. Eternity doesn't mean "endless flow of time" it is rather a point where all experience is condensed and where one can pick the whole single life and live it in an instant, because it is already there, in experience. Time and Space don't exist in perception any more - they have been experienced, "conquered".

That "point" is always in the Now, while past and future are just projections, their "fabric" is time and space, the fabric of projection.

If one has experience, then he is in the Now, if not, he is dissolved into time and space - he is a projection himself (Ego).

I have written last year a poetical novel, and here is a very short chapter which describes the last man on Earth (which is falling apart together with the Moon). This man Darius is a photographer and he is now experiencing "transition" from time/space continuum into the "point of eternity". The "continuum" itself turns into a series of photographs, but there is no cohesion or sorting among them, because linear, historical vision doesn't exist any more.

It is quite similar to yours (McKenna's) meditation.

Darius and photography

Gentle, invisible fingers. Embossing themselves on the face, old age is sensed, extinction of nerves. Fingers bring him closer, he confronts plastic blade. It will not hurt, blazes light from the apse. Those are two semicircular blades, scissors like. The last man on Earth will abandon body forever. Memory will be erased; he will become a spirit, safe from tectonic horrors. There is no beauty in being left behind. His fingers tremble. Moisture is in the air. Trees are gone too, all is extinct. Automates will turn off. Sol will swell.

Moon is ripped; out of it gush radon and potassium. It will come down soon and free Earth’s iron core, which will then float away into its new orbit. It will be like a meteor. Comets will fall on it; yellow veil of sulfur will surround it.
Spirit chooses a name: Darius. Now he is being completed. Machines will execute what has been arranged. His last wish is to visit Venus.

Darius is like a sea salp, a glimmering being. He travels the Network with his sight turned off. It is like roaming through the night, he’ll be better asleep. Through pure expanse, no jolts.

Darius is a photographer.

Photography intervenes on the face of reality. That is a known fact. It is so arbitrary that it doesn’t match the seen at all. If you follow one face on photographs, soon you will realize that there is not much likeness between different versions. Photography creates. Photography spoils.

Darius’ collection consists of several thousands shots.

Photographs are gravitational keys of a bizarre instrument.
On the shots last taken is the destroyed Earth. The Fall of the Moon and it’s merging with Earth’s tidbits will be photographed by automats. Photographs are an important part of cultural heritage. Placed in a sequence, they will ennoble you as you attentively observe them.

Do not write dates on them. Thus you will not have to sort them.

Darius-flame burns in ambiguity. Motion had stopped, he himself is his own light. Outside of him nothing sheds luminosity. He still doesn’t know that, but this is how gods come to being.

And when he had created his own minions, will he be prepared to grant them freedom?

Or ostracize them?

There is such an idea: to be like God – in a world without freedom.
One Fearsome God.

However, when you are just a spirit, you have no libido. Darius is a creative spirit, and he is lonely.

The translating machine broke. Bunged. Darius-flame is now aware that around there is nothing. He did not get the promised form of comprehensive illusion. Neither is there the world of spirits into which he could comfortably fit. There are no outer sensations. Maybe there are no senses? He can’t feel organs. He feels nothing, as a matter of fact.

What is when there is nothing?

He is stuck within a carbon network, between two invisible nodes.
There are no movable parts.

Darius-flame is in a small bowl with water. Brush dips into it. Darius darts and splashes over the paper. He multiplies into pigments and spills in certain directions. He looks towards painter’s face, it is surrounded by dark. The eyes blink. Darius can now consider directions. Each direction is a world. Worlds are countless. In one of them, Darius is The Emperor.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

didn't realize I was using a different formula

Is what I used not valid?.. or do different formulas apply to different realities? I'll redo the dates tonight under the different formula.

oh.. was on page 6 before I started thinking and wanted to immediately test my theory.. on some link I clicked an applet popped up and I just went to researching sunspot dates and started plugging in...

The only reason i thought i'd mention it is that in that way we all talk about the same timewave graph, easier in the discussions between each other being on 'same wavelength' i'd say

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Next big event.........

Patriarch Paulos made the decision "to tell the world the truth once and
for all," about the wooden and gold chest with the Tables of the Law of
God.

The official announcement, in which Ethiopia will give to the world the
keys to the millennial secret of the Ark, will be given next Friday during a
press conference at 2:00 p.m. at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome, by the same
Orthodox Patriarch of Ethiopia

Thread going on here about that www.abovetopsecret.com...

The date of the announcement will be 6/26 which is inline with a change on the TWZ graph.

I was reading the above thread and had the "Ah ha" moment because the time matching up with that part of the graph was the French Revolution. Might this announcement lead to the Christian Revolution?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A real eye opener:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some of the sites I keep an eye on:

www.kurzweilai.net...

singularityhub.com...

www.bloggingthesingularity.com...

www.singinst.org...

www.futuristspeaker.com...

memebox.com...

If the readers know any must read sites, please post the links for the benefit of all.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

As you can see, all it is, is a series of interpretations by one man. There is no science involved. The idea that history repeats itself is cool, but this theory is completely bunk. I don't see how so many on ATS believe in this nonsense.

Really? ATS is a site with the most nonsensical ideas out there, from ongoing ET visitations to the grandest conspiracies of all, and has a large believer base in each category. The last thing you should be is surprised!

But ATS is definitely an interesting site! Threads like these keep me coming back.

I hope you have popcorn ready for Dec 21, 2012 as you watch nothing happen. I know I will.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Might this announcement lead to the Christian Revolution?

I think that, if Ethiopia does have the Ark and they prove it next Friday, it would cause more of a Revolution in Judaism than Christianity. You would start to see millions of Jews become more "Jew-like" and start taking their faith seriously as opposed to being secular.

As for Christianity, I don't think much would happen. Those that take the Bible more literally [like myself] would probably just have their faith more confirmed and realize that the end could truly be closer than thought. More moderate Christians may realize what is going on and take Bible prophecy more seriously. Liberal Christians though, probably wouldn't blink twice and continue on the way that it is that they do things.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So, according to an earlier video, there is a period coming up, June 23-26ish, [or starting Tuesday] that is in a valley and according to Evasius' words earlier, that means that something should happen on those days that gears us toward change.

I just finished looking through a thread and in it, it was stated that the US is tracking a North Korean ship and will enforce the UN mandate in a few days. That could very well happen on Tuesday. It will be interesting to see if that correlates with this at all.

Next Friday, as stated earlier, Ethiopia is supposedly going to reveal the Ark of the Covenant. That as well could provide an agent for a change in things as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

how could 'london be wiped out by cholera'
??
Joseph bazalgette's system of sewers has been extremely effective in completely eradicating cholera, and i see no way in which a disease relying on fecal to oral transmission could spread hugely in london, which has top notch sewerage?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If it's not Cholera will be swine flu or another illness...

And Cholera almost wiping out London is already happened...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This Timewave Zero has caught my attention........we're repeating the bumps I get it.......once I figure out what the bumps are I'll have to get it. Does he explain the bumps.....I'm sure he's got to right? The bumps sound important.......I think I'll look further into this bump business.

WolfmanJ

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

The bumps are the events in the past that were repeating to some extent in the present (we're travelling through the same time window as humanity did in the late 1780's, now we're reliving the same 'bumps' in the graph according to the context of present day society).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The idea that time repeats is not anything new, and has existed for centuries. I would need further information on how this timeline comparison is done before I could embrace the timewave zero method.

I see many parallels between our current time and the end of the nineteenth century. I think there is considerable comparison between the spread of electrical power and its impact on humanity in the 1890ties and the spread of the internet in the nineteen nineties. The growth of the electrical power grid, accompanied by the growth of corporate power and dominance since that era are the major trends I feel that have shaped humanity since the 1890ties. I think the growth of the internet and advancement of automation as being a counter influence to corporate power and influence. I see a trend of movement away from corporate dominance and back towards the cottage industry, where small shops will be able to mass produce goods and services and market them through the internet. We are now able to mass produce on a much smaller scale, and I think this will have a huge impact on economies of scale that will create more change than anything in the near future.

Since the rise of corporate power, the worlds power structure has shifted considerably from democratic style government control to corporate control. In addition, we have shifted from market economies more towards capitalism, and there is a difference. Corporations usurp market control due to the shear mass of their ability to dominate markets. I see corporations as a negative influence on markets rather than a compliment. This I think will change.

In addition, I think the decline of oil productivity will have a major influence on the world, and will do far more to destabilize humanity than any disease or natural disaster. Oil productivity peaked in 2005, and this event is just beginning to have its effect. There is a web site that talks about oil based fertilizers, and the world dependence on them for food production.

Here are a couple of links to dieoff.com

dieoff.org...

dieoff.org...

This I believe is the big clue.

dieoff.org...

When we can no longer subsidize modern agriculture with massive fossil energy inputs (oil-based pesticides and fertilizers, machine fuel, packaging, distribution, etc.), yields will drop to below what they were before the Green Revolution! [12] Moreover, billions of people could die this coming century when the U.S. is no longer able to export food [13] and mass starvation sweeps the Earth. [14]

World food production is massively dependent on oil. Not only is oil critical to running the machines that help produce the food, but also in its transportation and storage. A decline in oil production will most likely lead to a large shortage of food production resulting in a large increase in food price.

www.sedona.biz...

Collectively, we Americans eat almost as much fossil fuels as we burn in our automobiles. American agriculture directly accounts for 17 percent of our energy use, or the equivalent of 400 gallons of oil consumed by every man, woman and child per year according to 1994 statistics.

How did this come about? We have seen a major leap in farm productivity in the last 50 years with food production doubling and even tripling in the case of cereal grains. This amazing leap did not come from new farms or farmlands since we have lost more than half our small farms in that same period. Farmlands are also in decline and being gobbled up by urban sprawl.

These massive gains in food production are due to the use of synthetic fertilizer and to a smaller extent, better plant hybrids. "Two out of every five humans on this earth would not be alive today" without the widespread use of chemical fertilizer, says Vaclav Smil, Canadian professor, author and energy expert.

The unpalatable truth about our oil-based food system is that "it takes 10 calories of fossil fuels to make 1 calorie of food energy" according to a study by David Pimentel, and Mario Giampietro published by the Carrying Capacity Institute. This scary statistic only takes into account the production of the food itself. If you factor in the processing, packaging, transportation, refrigeration and all of the other petroleum-intensive processes that statistic can inflate to 87 calories of fuel per calorie of food. Why so much? Most of our food travels an average of 1,500 "food miles" to get from the farm to our plate. Once these "fossil foods" get to our house we spend even more energy on refrigerating and cooking until each bite we eat is marinated in fossil fuels.

We will be forced to return to organic farming methods, and that will most likely lead to a return to the family farm. This will add to the drive to push away from corporate control.

Our current consumer based economy is a house of cards, and while many live on in denial, this house of cards will fall.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join