Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Evasius, do you happen to have a plain 2-color image of just the whole timeline like in your signature? I don't know what kind of results may come of it, but I'd like to run it through a couple of programs that I have to see what kind of sound the wave generates.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Recently, I'm all for breaking the pattern - guiding the cycle and flipping it around on itself, turning things around on those that deserve it...the PTB perhaps.

I was just reading an article regarding Obama's stance on North korea earlier today, and he said the same thing I was thinking:

"This is a pattern they've come to expect," Mr Obama said.

"We are going to break that pattern."

Nuclear N Korea is 'grave threat'

There absolutely has to be some way it can be done with a good outcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I applaud your faith in humanity. The world needs people like you to offset the cynics like myself.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Considering all possibilities, it makes me wonder. I believe some event will probably happen at the end of 2012 -- if not by natural occurrence, by forcing something to happen for the sake of having something happen. However, if 2013 were to come by with nothing of major importance occurring, what will all those people who put their faith into "the end of the world" or "the beginning of a new era" do? I find it at least intriguing that we have around 3½ years before "zero date," yet the Illuminati is moving forward with a head of steam. Do they know something we don't, or do they believe if they plan right, they can avoid what may happen on that day?

Last I checked, 13 was one of their favorite numbers. If nothing happens at the end of 2012, will 2013 mark the year of the birth of the public New World Order?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyanther
Evasius, do you happen to have a plain 2-color image of just the whole timeline like in your signature? I don't know what kind of results may come of it, but I'd like to run it through a couple of programs that I have to see what kind of sound the wave generates.

What a great idea! Definitely do that if you can. I'm a firm believer that everything relates to frequency, and i bet it would make one hell of a wonky noise. That'll warrant a thread in itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Dear Evasius,

Your thread is very good.
I, too, am doing research in the Timewave.
Check my blog www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

Usually I ran all timewave versions and check where a peak is most prominent.
In 2008, there were small peaks in mid June (oil crisis) and mid August (Georgia war) and a bigger one in October (start of the economic meltdown).

In 2009, there are small peaks, now, in late June, and later in late August and in late October. This is important. I am an astrologer, and since all these dates correlate with periods of intensified energy, I see them as eventfull periods.

I will explain more detailed.
The outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto define cycles that correlate very well with our civilization history.
For example, there is a recurrent cycle of 84 years of more important astrological cycles, and if a high energy configuration (known as a T-square) occurs at this time, then the time is a big one.
Check: 1760s, then 1840s, then 1930s, then 2010s.
(American revolution, 1848 year of revolutions and irish famine, great depression and WWII, and now)
You can go backwards and find periods of intensified energy.
Higher cycles impose themselves, such a 248 years (~3 x 84 years, and a Pluto cycle) and ~500 years (almost exactly 2 Pluto cycles, 3 Neptune cycles, 6 Uranus cycles, and one Eris, new dwarf planet, cycle)

Clearly, 1510s and 1760s correspond to great times of discoveries, societal advance, novelty, inventions, and revolutions. You may check wikipedia, for each year and decade.
Now, for 2010s, you have the recurrence of these 84, 248 and 500 years cycles: this is an important change for civilization. And, we have a Uranus-Saturn-Pluto T-square alignment, that started in late 2008 (again, the economic crisis) and goes well into 2015 or 2016. Between 2010 and 2020, astrology tell us, accordingly to these cycles, that the time is set for a great change.
It is quite clear that 2010 is only a start. The climax of change comes well into 2015-2016, and then, accordingly to cycles, brings a revolutionary time, similar to those of america/french revolution, in 2022-2029. Maybe the "revolution" is ET disclosure, or a post-nuclear war, or post-economic collapse and a return to localism, or widespread riots and revolutions. I dont know. I would say, this is at least a recurrent cycle.

Now, returning to timewave, there is a dip around 16 June, yesterday, 18 August and 23 October, when there is also intensified astrological energy, and also some of the webbots dates. The 23 October looks bigger, then the August date and the June is a more minor one. I would look to all period between mid August to late October,for a change, a transition, events...

I still feel humble, in face, of telling whether or not,the next years will indeed bring the correlation of 1790-nowadays, with the 19th and 20th century eventful stories. Why not?
Then, look at societal economic change in 2010, a kind of industrial and political revolution (1800s), and a 2011 and 2012 with ressonance with the 20th century, and the sixties and all technological advance in the second half of 2012!!!! What if it is ET disclosure by then??!!

I saw it Obama as the ressonance with the America revolution.
Lets follow if really the French revolution correlates with something.
The 1810s is an important time to look: we had the New Madrid earthquake, the year without summer, and then revolutions in the following decades. So, it looks like a major shake-up, in a way or another...

Best wishes to all,

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I forget to add one thing. The next three BIG novelty descents.
In 2010, October 2011 and May 2012

One of the major novelty descents will happen somewhere between late 2009 and late 2010, which precisely ressonates with 1810-1840s, with the rise of our modern age, with 10000-8000 years ago, with the end of ice age and rise of modern civilizations, with about 1 millions years ago, and 65-50 millions ago, the end of dinossaurs and rise of mammals.

If the current theme is "revolutions" from 1770s-1790s, then the key in about a few months to a year will be something like "great renewal". If we consider Atlantis and the Ice age to have ended 11000 to 9500 years ago, then this gives October 2009 to March 2010. So, 2010 is kind of the start of the Holocene, and the start of the 19th century, our modern age of technology and urban migrations.

Then, in October 2011, ressonance is with 1930 and 3000 BC, times of very great societal upheaval and change, the second great novelty descent. We were right in the end of the Sumers, there were one or two meteor impacts and major great depression and the world war starting. The pyramids and nuclear energy. Lol! Alien contact in Egypt and in Roswell! So I look at this point in late 2011, to alien disclosure.

And a third one, comes in May 2012, which ressonates with the sixties and seventies, and the first centuries of our calendar, from Christ to the fall of the Roman Empire. A quite epic and technological time. And maybe the timewave curve go onwards after 2012...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hi Evasius,

I'm enjoying reading your thread, its very interesting, and I hope it comes out good in the end. But if it has anything to do with global consciousness, and it drops down to nothing at the end of 2012, then we no what that means. Let's hope if means something else.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just a note for people using the Java version and want to get the same timeline as evasius.

Use the king wen - Watkins formula, it is the same one. And evasius, it does have an automated resonance finder so to speak. It works like a charm

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Recently, I'm all for breaking the pattern - guiding the cycle and flipping it around on itself, turning things around on those that deserve it...the PTB perhaps." -Evasius

--------------------------------------

Poor poor Billy Pilgrim. The universe ends, because that's the way it always ends. It already happened.

No omega moment = No alpha moment = Nothing

Without obtaining "Ego Death", its a constant misunderstanding. Our finite/particle based understanding of the material world will constantly betray us as we collapse the wave model of reality to a "finite model" of our cultural programming.

Its counter-intuitive but think of it as quicksand, the more you fight it, the faster you sink.

Its a pretty fight your putting on Evasius, just don't forget that by the time it gets up to your neck you'll be begging for whatever life ring gets tossed your way (regardless who tosses it).

[edit on 17-6-2009 by cryptovariable]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by cryptovariable]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Breaking patterns, right!

Roaming gangs of idle people, without any sense of ethics, go about, too lazy to dig or hunt, abuse people, steal, kill, rape, submit, manipulate. That is the state, "the authority". All the historical "upgrades", like religious or ideological systems are projections which pretend to be the "reality" and their only function is to hide the truth - the raw, naked violence. Rights, obligations, society, services, all that is in function to ensure the gangsters are "tolerated" as "necessary evil" which, with Plato or Confucius, translates into the "highest good".

The present situation is like this:
New energy sources, cheap and easily available, have gained enough mass and are out of control. The living standard attainable by all undermined the authority more than anything.

New inventions, although hidden and locked behind seven iron doors, still leak out. Knowledge spreads. Lies disintegrate.

The authorities need to create such chaos and divert attention of people to prevent them to advance their knowledge.

The frequency by which new generations are learning things is on the rise, time shortens accordingly. There is a strong initiative to dull people by introducing new measures, like "vaccinations" and chemicals in food, air and water, in order to lower this frequency, the speeding up. They are making people sick so they will depend on their "health care". I see no other reason for Obama to push this agenda at this time. There is a very specific agenda to it.

Arbeit macht frei!

So, how will this work in the time of so many layoffs?

Forced labor, rebuilding and reviving the ruined country. Not just one country, the whole world! Ruined health, ruined economy, ruined civil society, ruined education, ruined communication. All this needs to be repaired and with enormous sacrifices.

Rohm Emmanuel knows that destruction releases energy - so he is going to use it to create a new paradigm of engaging everyone into a huge collective effort.

For that he needs a mechanism. (Albert Speer did it for Hitler).

The mechanism of control will encompass all technological means - in the first place the data processing power in order to "translate" all values into "currency" (IBM did it for Hitler). Everything a "citizen" does, like shopping or applying, will be mediated through the "personal records" of the centralized processing system. The system will "decide" whether one is "allowed" to do the transaction or "communication" with another "citizen unit".

You think this is fantasy, a SF distopia?

Did I read today that ABC is now at Obama's disposal? Centralized (unidirectional) information flow... (Goebbels did it for Hitler).

Did I read today that BAC asked its workers to work for free? Moneyless labor... (God, I forgot his name, but he did it for Hitler).

Container ships are already sent to intercept North Korean ships, ready to fill and bring NK refugees to America, or elsewhere, where cheap labor is needed.

War is production, the most cost effective economy tool. It makes labor cheap. (Hitler did it for Hitler).

So, it is not really about the "breaking" of pattern, it is truly about "repeating" of pattern.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here's an example of how resonances and timeshifts can be perceived within the Timewave.

This goes along with two posts above which state there is no breaking free from the cycle we're locked into, which may very well be the case.

My method of 'breaking the pattern' involves the conscious control of my own life and my own timeline. If we must repeat it then so be it. But don't say we didn't try.

[edit on 17/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Star for you!

The film "Twelve Monkeys" was inspired by "La Jetee" by Chris Marker:

www.youtube.com...

here is the script for the film:

www.godamongdirectors.com...

He was frightened. He had heard about the Head Experimenter. He was prepared to meet Dr. Frankenstein, or the Mad Scientist. Instead, he met a reasonable man who explained calmly that the human race was doomed. Space was off-limits. The only hope for survival lay in Time. A loophole in Time, and then maybe it would be possible to reach food, medicine, sources of energy.

This was the aim of the experiments: to send emissaries into Time, to summon the Past and Future to the aid of the Present.

But the human mind balked at the idea. To wake up in another age meant to be born again as an adult. The shock would be too great.

So, as we acquire knowledge of history, we wake up into the reality of the "pattern" only to realize that everything is repeating and that our real task is to break out of the pattern - because the pattern cannot be broken. It is us who must get out...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Thank you for posting the link to that movie, I had no idea that served as the basis for "12 Monkeys.'

It's brilliant so far, I'm watching it now. It's relevant on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
After reading through where I left off yesterday, I have a question.

In the Timewave, are the peaks events or the lowest point in the valley?

And for clarification, since this period of days that we're in correlates to the years of the French Revolution, does that mean that we will "repeat" that, but in a considerably less period of time?

I've noticed as well that the numbers on the X-axis of the graph get smaller and smaller as we move toward toward the zero date. Why is this? Is it because time is getting more and more compressed?

If this pans out to be true, I admit, I'm not looking forward to repeating all of history on 2012!

@the OP--you posted a picture earlier with the black holes said something along the lines of, "when we go into the singularity, we pop out the other side and start over". When this occurs, if one was to look at the new timewave, would it be more like a slant [starting at the highest point and working backward] or would it be like a hill [gradually reaching a pinnacle (since there is no history to repeat) and then sloping doward]?

[edit on 6/17/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Hey RSB, good to hear from you! Thanks for adding your thoughts to the thread.

I agree with your theory regarding population growth and its direct affect on the global consciousness. This becomes even more paramount when considering that technology is rapidly connecting many of these conscious individuals around the world - not just via the internet but connecting by directing the collective attention towards certain issues, spreading ideas, and acting as a mega-broadband conduit for information of all kinds.

And I see this connection as being two-fold:

(1) In connecting more and more minds across the globe, a new collective spiritual mind may eventually emerge - something that is both independent but intimately related to each basic part - the human individual.

(2) I can also see the increasing interconnectedness of the web with millions of nodes, servers, and databases possibly bringing about a new consciousness - that of an AI, a global brain. A mind that will be alien and unlike anything we've ever dealt with, yet will be intimately connected with each and every packet of data comprising its consciousness - data composed by us.

Both cases bring forth a new consciousness. If the timewave so far has been tracking our consciousness, then the emergence of a new one would begin a new larger cycle, or would flatline the previous timeline due to the resulting interference produced by the merger or two collectives.

Expanding on item (1) above - that would involve the reduction of separation between individual minds. Social networking sites and discussion forums have really played a huge part in reducing this factor of separation, and I think eventually (once the technology is perfected) the separation factor will reach zero. Perhaps this is the zero point of the timewave. It represents a solid connection between all conscious individuals thus creating a new and proper collective consciousness.

If one were to compare the evolution of the human collective consciousness to varying stages in states of matter, then before the internet, the global mind could be viewed as a cloud of gas - quite dispersed and incoherent. After the internet it steadily condensed and became more fluid-like. Presently we're congealing into a near solid state where all points are in some way connected with all others - press on one side and the rest moves accordingly.

Soon, very soon, I think the collective will become solid and then will very quickly shift to a plasma state - a hyper consciousness - where a new awareness is born out of what once was a smattering of individual particles darting around the surface of the planet. Zero Date could represent the sudden and complete absence of separation on all levels of conscious existence, and would usher in a new era of human development.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I once was propagating the time wave zero untill someone on youtube asked me a question I couldn't answer and maybe you can.

How did Terence Mckenna put the timeline on the events? Just as he wished? did he streched the graph and shortened it in his own way to bring the result he wanted?

Don't get me wrong I like Terence Mckenna but this must be known for the theory to be 100% valid, if he indeed chose the lenght and the placement then is this realy still trustable?

I hope to get an aswer on this as I'm a bit skepticle.

ps: the graph shows that time is comming togetter right? Well I'm having memories/feelings that I had in dreams or years ago and they all seem to be comming back to me out of no where! It seems as if the time is indeed comming back so that I can easely remember those long forgotten trivial things. These are feelings I have distinct feelings.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Evasius
Have you ever wondered if you put the Bible Code program with this Program? I mean with The Time Wave Zero you actually have dates to provide for the Bible Code Program??? If Possible find some one here that has the Bible Code Program and work together to see what doors may open....I think it will make it more exciting ...dont u think? laters .

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

How did Terence Mckenna put the timeline on the events? Just as he wished? did he streched the graph and shortened it in his own way to bring the result he wanted?

According to a recording I found from April 14, 1985 where McKenna discusses the Timewave program and how it came to be, he mentions his original conclusion about the pending zero point and how it became skewed a few day forward to coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar.

His original date was the dawn (around 6am) of November 16, 2012 which occurs 67 years and 104.5 days after the Hiroshima bombing. After he reached that conclusion, he then discovered it came very close to what the Mayans believed to be the end of their calendar (the end of baktun 13). He then placed his zero point forward and everything just seemed to fit in place. It was all trial and error and relied on best-fit. The dates he chose provide the best correlative fit for events in the past as well as for what's happening now.

I put together the following video using that voice recording. Instead of leaving it as an mp3, I put some visuals with it.

The above video is pretty much a footnote to the longer series I've put together which explains his entire creative process more thoroughly:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

[edit on 17/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If i can comment with the purpose of making a pre emptive strike, can i ask you all if any of you have read a book called "From Atlantis to the Sphinx" by Colin Wilson?

It seems to correlate with your thread and this whole timeline series of events but perhaps from a slightly different perspective. I havent got time to go into this now as im at work but intend to explain in more detail when i get home....unless one or more of you tell me that either im barking up the wrong tree or this would be the wrong place for this particular post.

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join