It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Anunnaki the Reptilians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
are they the same race? i saw some sumerian statues and it looks like reptiles to me... but then again i saw some sumerian statues and they have man features like a beard, human face... i'm intrigued.

if according to sitchin they made us at their image shouldnt we have reptilian traits?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes they are the same.

They are also the same as creatures featured in other parts of the world. In Ireland they are "Leprechauns", famous for wearing green, which is a reptilian colour

[edit on 16/6/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
are there two rival reptilian races?
And the Chineese are alien made too right ? some female godess ?

What about the africans? they to speak of beings coming down.

Did all these aliens roam here at the same time ?
Was the nuking of Sumar an war between Enki and Enlil ?
I read the names Enki some times as En.Qi, and Enlil as En Lil.
like Al lah(allah).The God ...
I found a chart sayng this :

En Lil = the God
Al lah = The God
Nin Lil = wife of God
Al tah = wife of God

any ideas on this ??

Oh I forgot, did Allah have a brother ? Like Enki and Enlil ?
maybe Enlil and Allah is the same person and could be why the muslim and the west are fighting all the time , Enki vs Enlil still .. just to rant ..

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was never reptilian. We only made ourselves look reptilian by use of technology a very long time ago. We look very similar to humans. I never liked the term Annunaki. Makes us sound really sinister. We are all about assisting humanity progress further. Socially, Spiritually and technologically.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They were called different names by different civlizations: Sumerians: Annunaki; Egyptians: Neter; Hebrews: Anakim, Nefilim, Elohim, etc. New agers call them The Reptilians, because they're Reptilian/humanoid extraterrestrials. The snake in the story of Garden of Eden was a representation of a reptilian.

If you want to know what a real life Reptilian looks like in it's 3D physical form, look at the pictures below. They're photo enhancement of the recent footage caught by Yalcin Yalman in Turkey (no they aren't really green). It's interesting to note that Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And guess what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both ancient Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been consistently linked to extraterrestrials; namely, the Annunaki/Reptilians, as the Sumerian tablets describe.

They're hideous, aren't they? Whats even worse is that they're supposed to be like 9 feet tall. Their reality is merging with ours again.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Im soooooo confused. Okay guys i guess im a noob. What are some good entry level reptilian reading materials because right now this stuff seems pretty far out. But, you guys do not sound crazy enough for me to think this topic is crazy

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
are they the same race? i saw some sumerian statues and it looks like reptiles to me... but then again i saw some sumerian statues and they have man features like a beard, human face... i'm intrigued.

if according to sitchin they made us at their image shouldnt we have reptilian traits?

No, they are not. It is understandable that it is easy to believe they were, however, unless one is to read what the texts actually says themselves about the Anunnaki's, without modern interpretations based on Reptilian figurines found in the same geographical areas.
Actually, based upon the descriptions that the actual texts give, they very much matches the 'Nordian' or Aryan type of Extraterrestrials.
Ofcourse, they could have had Reptilian TRAITS, but they were certainly not "Lizards" in the way people nowadays mean with it , so to speak. If they were, they were lizards with long white hair, "skin white as snow" and "Eyes like the sky".

top topics

join