It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
so for every circle they make they have to do a previous spec flight?
that's not cost effective.
they're wasting the gas they'd be paying for with the cost of the flight they'd be getting paid for.

no holes are found where the tubes would have been filled with dirt.

why find "fractal images" in magazines when you've got the internet and google image search at your fingertips.. what are you stuck in the 70s?

these guys are full of #@$.

completely scripted crap.. they're trying to rile up the furvor of the "it's aliens" crowd even more.

so when they roll out the fake greys people can be all "seee told you so" ...

crop circles are made by humans using HAARP or satellites with microwaves.
and their fake aliens are going to claim credit for them.

this is such a piece of garbage MI6 ass end up hoax within hoax.

yay humans! not.

hey MI6.. get some better writers for your conspiracy-world crowd pleasers.

-

[edit on 28-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
GAHHHH!

I hate to bring up this post....but I'll be a motherfarmer if a hummingbird hasnt indeed shown up in a formation.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Granted about 2 weeks late or so...but maybe there was a queue for the secret military machine that makes some of these formations so he had to wait for him and his old military buddies to get their turn.

I need another drink

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

yea.. that's great and all but, debunk this video with scientific methodology and post your results and i'll believe you. Now if your saying that SOME of the circles were created by you, yea.. I think we all know 80-90% are created by groups such as yours...

However, there is a small group of us that still look to the CC's that defy scientific explanation.. such as in this video ..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by Manouche

hello Manouche my friend
you are one of the few members with adequate loving humour to be able to survive the winds of confusion that beset this planet. keep a tight mind, never let any religious evil into it. you all should calm down and re-read just_another_yourself. who told you that we "only" use 4ft rollers, and that the stonehenge circle was done "mysteriously" under the nose of the security ! why do you believe such drivel ? aliens told you ? ah ! what you WANT us to say, is that we have a secret high-tech micro-wave oven that we tow behind the roller to fold the stalks over neatly, sorry, we forgot to admit that, the main problem is the cable has to be very long to plug into the nearest village street-light. the most sinister of you dreams_n_chains is clearly a witch in touch with "them" - beware the witches !! none of you seem to have read the last line : "some will benefit from reading this, and re-stabilise your scatter-brained lives". so who is going to ? aliens and spirits exist, YES, but what you dont realise, is that 90% of "them" are evil in disguise of good. and the 10% good ones work SILENTLY within your own Common Senses, so if you want to make proper progress, simply follow your common senses in all walks of life, and Ironically do NOT look for Any of "them" ! complicated existentialism. as the Chinese sage once said (almost correctly) "the TAO that you may see, is not the Eternal Tao". ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).
so maybe youd better not come after all.... only he who dares wins....

Thank you MasterKaman,
you provided an astonishing proof that this cropcircle representing a humming bird is indeed man made. The location and the art of the cropcircle correspond exactly with the information you posted.
You admit also that "aliens and spirits exist", and that "90% of them are evil in disguise of good"; are this spirits involved in making any cropcircles or is your group responsable for all the cropcircles in the Wiltshire area?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi, since you made the hummingbird circle I was wondering if you would make me a crop circle for my new avatar? I will let you decide what you want it to look like. But you gotta use my user name which is 12.21.12 which will throw everybody off anyways since that is the speculated date of the apocalypse. Also as an added bonus you can add the ATS logo or write something good about me like "12.21.12 is a freaking bad ass" you know people are gonna see it and it's gonna make them wonder so you gotta put in a good word for me. Thanks! That would be awesome. I can't wait to see what crazy idea you come up with.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XKrossX
GAHHHH!

I hate to bring up this post....but I'll be a motherfarmer if a hummingbird hasnt indeed shown up in a formation.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Granted about 2 weeks late or so...but maybe there was a queue for the secret military machine that makes some of these formations so he had to wait for him and his old military buddies to get their turn.

I need another drink

2 Weeks late and 10 miles from Supposed Site... Once Again... I Chalk it up to the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and Synchronicity... I give no credit to Earth Humans.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

Besides makes no sense to promote the Alien Agenda/Conspiracy when you Obviously Don't Believe in such "Non-Sense"...

Give me a break peepz... Don't be stupid...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

yea.. that's great and all but, debunk this video with scientific methodology and post your results and i'll believe you. Now if your saying that SOME of the circles were created by you, yea.. I think we all know 80-90% are created by groups such as yours...

However, there is a small group of us that still look to the CC's that defy scientific explanation.. such as in this video ..

Exactly...
Explain the Radiation levels and the Nodal Explosions that actually cause the grains to fall... Not planks of wood... Internal Heat Generated inside the Plants... Yeah Do that Crop Makers... ROFLMF

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The Milk Hill hummingbird - even though its beautiful and well executed - is fairly simple in its concept, and should be within the limits of what a well-prepared group of people can achieve.

As you scrutinize the formation though, you see the (minor) flaws in execution many man-made formations display - that are curiously absent in some of the more complex ones.

Originally posted by XKrossX
Granted about 2 weeks late or so...

They probably just waited for a clear night closer to full moon, which is due for early July I believe.

It just shows that man-made crop circle making depends on certain criteria, beware of circles that appear in clear sky and favorable light conditions.

However, it takes nothing away from the circles scientifically shown to have extraordinary physical characteristics.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
2 weeks late
but a beautiful humming bird crop circle! I am impressed.

If you made it, then congratulation to your art work.

(I had expected to get presented this:
psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com... 43794600000&toggleopen=MONTHLY-1246386600000 )

I don't welcome what you do: fooling people and even worse fooling people for profit, something of the worst someone can do, and I dislike your babeling but that crop circle I like. (and all the beautiful ones of the last month in the region. I asume you did them as well then)

So are you going to that crop circle Conference in August?
www.gazetteandherald.co.uk...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by g210b]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, the humming bird circle appears about two weeks after the post from MasterKaman, is this such a big issue? He did say, they were planning such a circle.
The predicted circle appears also at the exact location as MasterKaman had specified in his post.
I mean... what kind of further evidence do you expect to conclude tha this circle is made by Masterkaman and his group?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

I don't welcome what you do: fooling people and even worse fooling people for profit, something of the worst someone can do, and I dislike your babeling but that crop circle I like. (and all the beautiful ones of the last month in the region. I asume you did them as well then)

You expressed well my feelings: beautiful piece of art, but entirely wasted by the patronizing tone of the circle maker. More so, fooling people is a very despising thing in my book.
So no claps for the human circle makers.

TheTilde

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I agree..If the makers are reading this they should make the Budda in your avitar..That would seal the deal..

Remember folks,you read it here first!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTilde

Originally posted by g210b

You expressed well my feelings: beautiful piece of art, but entirely wasted by the patronizing tone of the circle maker. More so, fooling people is a very despising thing in my book.
So no claps for the human circle makers.

TheTilde

You are free to focus on that, but I would personally suggest looking at the fact that he eventually thought better of it and disclosed things. You should be encouraging those who come forward with such information, rather than persecuting them. Not a very good way of supporting the "truth" coming out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First off I am always sketchy when looking at crop circles the only real way to tell the difference is the folds in the plants, when done by humans and "rolled" they brake fray blow away in the wind and look very low quality from any point or perspective.... In real crop circles the plants are "melted" by the crafts at a specific point generally 6-8 inches from the ground, to ensure the circles are not only perfectly round but level as well... judging only by arial shots it is near impossible to tell a difference besides the slight pattern made..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

You are free to focus on that, but I would personally suggest looking at the fact that he eventually thought better of it and disclosed things. You should be encouraging those who come forward with such information, rather than persecuting them. Not a very good way of supporting the "truth" coming out.

Hum.
you feel that I'm "persecuting" them?
I think you are strange now.

Have a nice day.
TheTilde

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You stole my idea , that's OK . My next one will be a hand with an eyeball in the middle . If you want that one too , be my guest.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ah, reglement de compte between crop circle makers.

Tell me, why don't you guys go back to tagging subway trains, or even better, find yourself something useful to do, instead of destroying food crops and other people's hard work?

It's wrong, you know it.

Or at least, if you absolutely have to use food crops as an outlet for your artistic ambitions, work like these Japanese artists work with rice:

english.cctv.com...

Leave Crop Circle making to the REAL Crop Circle makers.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Actually I don't create Crop Circles . I just predicted one on june 9 ,2009 (Master Kaman came out to say he and his team would create one on june 16) . I sent an email to Mark Fussell of Crop circle connector on june 9 with my prediction. I live in Canada and couldn't have created it , that's a long way to travel to waste my time and money to create a crop circle if I was even that skilled. I didn't profit , and most people don't care about CC so me being a vandal is out of the question. My only proof of my prediction is the email I sent to Mark Fussell , Here it is :

Mark Fussell‏
Sent: June 9, 2009 3:49:31 PM
To: [email protected]

Hi

Just noticing a patern with the new cc. Jellyfish(water), then dragonfly (air), then 3 fish (back to water). What next? A hummingbird maybe , or some other creature? This is pretty obvious to you though and that thought has probably crossed your mind already.

So there you go, 7 days before Master Kaman came out to say he and his team would create the hummingbird CC , I predicted it

Then again , maybe it's a lucky guess.

The email is the only proof I have of that prediction.

I challenged Master Kaman and his team to create another design , a hand with an eyeball in the middle . I hope he's up to the task for something that cool.

I wonder if MK and his team have time machines to create the ones that formed hundreds of years ago on the feilds .

- birdy3000

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sorry for jumping down your throat birdy3000, I took you for a Doug and Dave.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join