It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Well, the guy sure does write like a soldier...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"
ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).
so maybe youd better not come after all.... only he who dares wins.... "

Did any one show up to watch ?

If your hoaxing business is so lucrative, why post it as a hoax ?
Have you become independently wealthy and no longer need crop circles
as your cash crop ?

"only he who dares wins...."
Just what is the prize ?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Even if your humming bird formation appears in the exact location that you stipulated in your last post, the only effect it will have on those 'believers' reading this thread is to make them clench at their straws even tighter.

I guess well see that old chestnut - "Just because one $20 bill is proven a forgery doesn't mean that all $20 bills are forgeries". Of course, these types of sayings are convenient and dare I say, very comfortable to hide behind.

IMHO there has been a definite learning curve in the intricacy of circle formations over the years. Like anyone learning an 'art', the more you do it, the better you get. The linear path of these crop circle designs is a human one.

If an advanced race was coming to earth to communicate with us via crop circle designs, the designs themselves would have been complete works of art (masterpieces) from the very beginning. Instead we've seen them grow over the years incrementally from the most crude and rudimentary to the highly intricate and articulate formations we see now.

If someone wishes to rebut me by explaining that away as the 'aliens' teaching us a language starting with the most basic ABC's.. then can someone show me a consensus on exactly what language we have learned and supply me personal instances of this language in use.

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So I ask:

Where's the hummingbird hiding?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
So I ask:

Where's the hummingbird hiding?

Right next to the chirping crickets..

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by Manouche

.. none of you seem to have read the last line : "some will benefit from reading this, and re-stabilise your scatter-brained lives". so who is going to ? aliens and spirits exist, YES, but what you dont realise, is that 90% of "them" are evil in disguise of good. and the 10% good ones work SILENTLY within your own Common Senses, so if you want to make proper progress, simply follow your common senses in all walks of life, and Ironically do NOT look for Any of "them" ! complicated existentialism. as the Chinese sage once said (almost correctly) "the TAO that you may see, is not the Eternal Tao".
.. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).
so maybe youd better not come after all.... only he who dares wins....

Sure we all have read it. But simple non of us here have much interests in ego driven babeling. Wrong audience.

What has this drivel to do with makeing crop circles?

Again. Why do you 'present' your story here and not where the crop circle audience is. Can you please answer this? Thank you.

I gave you the link in my last post.

Much fun with your hummingbird.

"Some fresh air is a good thing" as anyone except Nietzsche sure might have said.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Did you get the idea for the hummingbird from this guy's post a few days ago? comment

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Its been over 24 hours.

No humming bird yet.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Also nothing reported and not confirmed. I would check the forums but no access.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

please do us a favor we are stupid ignorant people make a video of your performance and stop telling us bedtime story.
it becomes really strange ,and it's not the first time here on ATS people coming frome nowhere and making revelation with out any proof and most of time to discredit, why making a confession now, when the work on the cropcircle is deliberately increasingly sophisticated with a message, is it for the money, glory, from the moment that the phenomenon lose his extraordinary sense , why should we pay for watching it, why we pay attention for poeple who play with us, a hoaxer!!! I think there is something wrong in this story is too perfect too well explained ,like somone say to milltary, it's so easy to do crop circle but none has really shown us how to do at 2 am with plastic and rope, please shows us i'll be the first to made apologiez, i can wait to see this

www.mysterieszone.com...

the Hummingbird

by the way i had give all the information about your next peace of art to 3 cropcircle chaser they are still waiting.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
It must be really irritating to keep on hearing how these so-called crop circle experts can tell the real circles from the fakes, and then hear them claim your fake ones are real and are completely different from the obvious fake ones. I think if truth be told, there are no experts when it comes to crop circles.

You could turn it around and say that IF real crop circles are messages from some type of intelligence (which automatically excludes Doug and Dave), it must be irritating to them that some people haven't got anything better to do than to dizz their messages with bogus circles?

I wondered why anyone would get on a wheat field at night and make circles with strings and planks. I imagined that it had to be someone like a die hard surfer, that sees his trade as a way of life, with a dash of vision and artistic ambition. Now I learned that they do it for money.

Ever thought of moving in crop circle consulting MasterKaman? You probably know that anyone with "consultant" in his professional title makes more money than someone without,
Imagine the potential in instructing american tourists how to make 3 dimensional tetrahedrons and Mayan calendars out of Cornish barley...

How do you cause the microwave damage to the stems by the way?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just finished reading through the thread - a good read. This guy is really irritating isn't he? Who is he to come along and try to burst your bubble

The OP has nothing to lose by admitting everything here on ATS because he knew most of you wouldn't belive him. The believers will never, no matter what evidence is presented, accept that all crop circles are man made. Isn't it more plausable that crop circles are made by man than by aliens or mystery energies? I think you underestimate the human race by saying we aren't capable of this. We came up with the micro chip, mobile phone technology, GPS etc but we can't make complex patterns in some farmers field?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

So are you saying that all the stems in crop circles have microwave damage? No, of course you're not,just like I wasn't saying all crop circles are fake. However, I have been to Avebury quite a lot and listened to those who make the circles laughing how Andrews, Presley, and Taylor have proclaimed their work as unexplained. Some even go as far as to proclaim them made by aliens!!! My argument is that these so-called experts, as yet, cannot tell whether a circle is real, and by real I mean not made by humans, or fake.
Crop circles are a self fulfilling prophecy. People enter them expecting to feel weird sensations and low and behold they experience weird sensations! Hundreds of people enter them every year with their cameras and tape recorders without any problems. One or two have batteries that go dead and suddenly it's down to mysterious forces within the circle.
I believe the ordinary circles, some of which have been found on thin ice on frozen lakes, are real and possibly caused by strange weather, etc. I think the pictograms are made by hoaxers.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The OP has nothing to lose by admitting everything here on ATS because he knew most of you wouldn't belive him.

I'm not sure I follow you here. He's doing something illegal (in effect wrecking farmer's crops with crop circles), but since no one believes his statement he can 'confess' and get away with it?

Does that logically makes his statement true?

Isn't it more plausable that crop circles are made by man than by aliens or mystery energies?

That is the problem that haunts UFOlogy from the very start, that no matter what far-fetched explanation you ascribe an unidentified phenomenon, it will always be less far-fetched to some than the alien intelligence (or a variety of it) explanation.

But you know, in terms of plausibility, look at it this way:

It is plausible, based on our current understanding of the Universe, that there exists millions of planets out there prone to harbor life the way we know it.

It is plausible, based on our current understanding of the Universe, that microbial organic molecules present in space seed planets with life. See the Panspermia hypothesis:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailygalaxy.com...

It is plausible, based on likelihood and probability, that if intelligent life as we know it has developed on Earth, that it could develop on other planets too.

It is plausible, since Terra is a relatively young planet, that life has developed earlier on other planets, perhaps with billion of years.

It is plausible, even probable, that we have an insufficient understanding of the Universe. We therefore cannot claim that the wast distances between stars and planets cannot be bridged. All the top physicists of today - such as Michio Kaku or Martin Rees, leave the door open for wormhole-travelling or likewise as a physical possibility, and quantum entanglement shows us that there exists the possibility of INSTANT reaction between all matter and energy in the Universe, no matter the distance between them.

It is plausible, that a type 2 or 3 civilization out there has mapped our galaxy and found our teeny weeny planet, and that they are visiting us.

The world famous physicist Enrico Fermi put all these likelihoods together and reached the conclusion that - based on statistics - that not only was it likely, but statistically probable that extra-terrestials were visiting us:

en.wikipedia.org...

So his question was; "They should be here, where are they?"

So much for the plausibility of 'man-made' vs 'alien-made'

I think you underestimate the human race by saying we aren't capable of this. We came up with the micro chip, mobile phone technology, GPS etc but we can't make complex patterns in some farmers field?

It is also a question of physical, scientifically observed phenomenon - in some circles - that cannot be produced with strings and planks:

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Plus strange balls of lights observed and filmed around the crop circles:

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by Heliocentric

So are you saying that all the stems in crop circles have microwave damage? No, of course you're not,just like I wasn't saying all crop circles are fake.

As you said, correction on my part. Some crop circles are man-made, some show physical characteristics that indicate another explanation, that we haven't fully understood yet.

Although, I see no whatsoever reason to exclude the alien theory, simply because of the likelihood of their existence, based on my reasoning above.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I laugh at your post, because you say:

The believers will never, no matter what evidence is presented, accept that all crop circles are man made.

But you've just accepted what he's said with no evidence!
And everyone's asking for his evidence, but he's provided none. Oh the irony!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hummingbird

yea sure it's realy look like a hummingbird

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

ok i'm done with this stupid story

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

The OP has nothing to lose by admitting everything here on ATS because he knew most of you wouldn't belive him.

I'm not sure I follow you here. He's doing something illegal (in effect wrecking farmer's crops with crop circles), but since no one believes his statement he can 'confess' and get away with it?

Does that logically makes his statement true?

Maybe I was unclear, english isn't my native language. I'm saying most people here believe his post is a hoax, so he isn't risking anything by admitting to his activities here on ATS. I said nothing about his post being true or not because I don't know.

Originally posted by Nammu

I laugh at your post, because you say:

The believers will never, no matter what evidence is presented, accept that all crop circles are man made.

But you've just accepted what he's said with no evidence!
And everyone's asking for his evidence, but he's provided none. Oh the irony!

Again, maybe I was unclear. I'm not talking about his post, I'm just saying that no matter how many times something's been debunkt (look at the NASA teather incident for example) the 'believers' will never accept it. This is because they need to believe that aliens are visiting us, without this their lives are empty - it's a religious belief.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

for spectical even if we give them proof they still search to debunk it same old story...

who's right who's wrong this game is not anymore funny it is unproductive

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
Not to say this is a false statement, but I can imagine someone wanting to step forward and take credit for such beautiful works of art.

If they are man-made, great job. But there is no proof that they created these crop images and if this group is going to make such claims, I'd like to see them replicate the ones they're taking credit for.

Now.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

EXACTLY! a few demonstration videos fro proof now gentlemen..

Seriously..... step by step from the picture picked, to the finished product , and all steps in between....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

you DO have some good points too... either way, I still want proof!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think it's Richard Branson, personally!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join