Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 6
15
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I wonder what the people who believe that crop circles are created by hands other than human would think if a pictogram appeared in a field which spelt, "CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE." I think you would still get the amateur boffins trying to pass the formation as being messages from the gods or aliens.




posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well, if that circle was studied by people that know Crop Circles well, and that study showed that the crop was laid down in a certain way, without broken stems and plank marks, and a crop and soil analysis showed some type of abnormal radiation had affected them, and an overall study of the incident showed that abnormal electromagnetic phenomenon occurs in the circle (such as causing interference with electronic equipment and batteries), that the night was pitch black and witnesses could narrow down the time-frame of the making of to almost nothing...

...then I would have to ask myself why the elves are trying to pin all Crop Circle making on man.



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Well, if that circle was studied by people that know Crop Circles well, and that study showed that the crop was laid down in a certain way, without broken stems and plank marks, and a crop and soil analysis showed some type of abnormal radiation had affected them, and an overall study of the incident showed that abnormal electromagnetic phenomenon occurs in the circle (such as causing interference with electronic equipment and batteries), that the night was pitch black and witnesses could narrow down the time-frame of the making of to almost nothing...

...then I would have to ask myself why the elves are trying to pin all Crop Circle making on man.


Who knows crop circles better than Colin Andrews? He said in a conference in Laughlin that all the large circles and pictograms are man made. Of course before he said this you all fell at his feet, once he came forward and shared his views he suddenly doesn't know what he's talking about! Go figure. . .Lets look at what else you bring up.
Electromagnetic interference. . . So one person out of a hundred people visiting the circle has batteries fail or picture disturbance on his camera and that constitutes electromagnetic interference! Where was this interference for the other 99 visitors whose cameras and elctronic equipment functioned properly?
Pitch black nights. . . If you visited Avebury and Wiltshire you would know that during the summer it never really gets totally dark. Once your eyes adjust from the street lighting or artificial lights it is quite easy to see clearly in the corn fields at night.
And as for the time frames of these circles. . . It has been shown many times that time appears to pass at different rates for different people. For one person an hour can take an eternity while another wonders where the day has gone. I once watched a programme called,"Worlds Greatest Hoaxs Revealled", where a 600 ft pictogram was laid down and filmed by a camera up a crane, in under six hours.

Crop circles are art and the fields are the artists canvas. Continuing to try to prove that circles are messages from the gods or aliens is futile. The evidence for such is non existent while the evidence for these crop circle makers being human can be found in virtually any Inn or bar near where the circles originate. In Avebury I've actually heard so-called experts trying to convince those dumb enough to listen that the circles are alien made while next to him, leaning against the pub wall, were a couple of stomper boards.



posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Who knows crop circles better than Colin Andrews? He said in a conference in Laughlin that all the large circles and pictograms are man made. Of course before he said this you all fell at his feet, once he came forward and shared his views he suddenly doesn't know what he's talking about! Go figure. . .


Lol, why the rant on Colin Andrews? And who are the "you all" that fell to his feet? Me and everyone else that does not agree with your point of view? Personally, I have no guru of any sort, Andrews is just a guy that that takes the Crop Circle phenomenon seriously and believes it should be studied scientifically, and for that I respect him.

As most mediocre debunkers, you chose to reference only to parts that supports your POW, and leave out what doesn't fit into it. Andrews has - as you mentioned - expressed frustration over the amplitude the Crop Circle phenomenon has taken in the last two decades. He's pretty much fed up with Crop Circle makers running around Cornish fields destroying food crops, and I agree with him that some (I don't know the percentage, it depends on case to case) of the more elaborate circles are man-made. Had you bothered to read up on Andrews, or rather quote him correctly, you would know that Andrews believes - through scientific investigation - that GENUINE crop circles are the expression of a "non-human mind". What that means is up to each and everyone to interpret for himself. Who said anything about aliens? Not me, only you.

By all means do visit Andrew's own web site, if you want to find out how off the mark you were:

www.colinandrews.net...


Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Lets look at what else you bring up.
Electromagnetic interference. . . So one person out of a hundred people visiting the circle has batteries fail or picture disturbance on his camera and that constitutes electromagnetic interference! Where was this interference for the other 99 visitors whose cameras and elctronic equipment functioned properly?


Once again you chose to mock a phenomenon you have not bothered to study, and since you know nothing about it you play around with imaginary ideas and figures. Colin Andrews developed and researched the Electro-Magnetic theory. He began by taking magnemometer readings of the area around certain crop circles, and found increases in the earth’s magnetic field by approximately 120 percent. Furthermore, he found that when printed out, the readings showed the same patterns and designs as the crop circles presented. He speculated that the source of the magnetic interference must be at either 20 ft below or 20 ft above the ground, but has never been able to pinpoint what the exact source is.



Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Pitch black nights. . . If you visited Avebury and Wiltshire you would know that during the summer it never really gets totally dark.


Sorry to disappoint you, but I have been there, I've even camped in the area during summer. If you're far away from roads and habitations it can be so dark you cannot even see your hand stretched out in front of you. Although that proves nothing, neither does your reasoning.


Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Crop circles are art and the fields are the artists canvas. Continuing to try to prove that circles are messages from the gods or aliens is futile


I'd rather say that it's a sand box for grown up kids with too much spare time on their hands. Someone should get them Paint By Numbers kits for their artistic creativity's sake, although community service for all the food crops they destroy would be a better investment of their time.

Keep on whining about aliens if you like, personally I just want to approach the Crop Circle phenomenon as scientifically as possible, which means going where the results of those investigations take you, regardless of the implications.



posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric
 

How come I've been in the countryside around Avebury in mid summer and can see quite clearly at night and yet you can't!!? Dare I say you should have gone to Specsavers!

Colin Andrews was/is the number one authority on crop circles. Several tears ago he was always popping up on TV to tell us all that crop circles were made by a non human intelligence but once he had a dose of common sense even he said that all the pictograms and the large circles are man made. This bout of unusal common sense may have been brought on by that incident when he announced to the world that they had recorded lights at night making a crop circle. A crop circle he, and other experts (?), said was genuine. Later he had to back track as it was discovered the circle was fake and the lights were the heat signature of the men making the formation.
What really gets my goat about this is that when I've been down there nobody, and I mean nobody, thinks that the circles are anything more than man made! I've been in the pub carpark in Avebury while crop circle makers have been having a pint with their stomper boards leaning up against the wall. It's the armchair experts who have books to sell and lecture halls to fill, who keep trying to make the crop circles a paranormal subject.



posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Crop circles started out as just simple circles which represented the shape of a saucer landing. From there on out they became these wild designs which everyone knows does not form a ships underside if it was to land. This is clear human interaction. There really is something wrong with humans with regard to this behavior. It's the same thing with all this CGI stuff with regards to UFO's. It seems there is this behavior of deception that people have. They enjoy deceiving people. This behavior disturbs me because I start thinking about religious ramifications.





new topics
top topics
 
15
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join