It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
1. It is not that dark in fields at night in the middle of Summer.
What do you need to see, if you are holding onto a string and walking round in circles?
You could look at a plan using a dim torch with a red bulb.

2. Most people don't pay much attention to their surroundings, so one could be made next to a main road and not be seen.

3. It's easy to walk through crops without breaking any, or follow the tracks made by tractors.

4. Instead of using pipes you can use planks with string through

5. Mathew Williams is a dubious character IMO and has being involved with a large number of hoaxes and has discredited a lot of serious researchers in various studies.

6. If done properly then the crops are not broken but bent over and still can be harvested.

7. I think there are some genuine crop circles

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

I believe you no word.
Sure it is possible to make crop circle and there are cheap enough looking one but the way you post let me doubt that you did anything more than take your keyboard and type in this thin story.

The big question to me is: What you seek on ATS?
I think you missed your audience.
Here is where you have to go to when you did what you say you did:
www.gazetteandherald.co.uk...

Let us know how you'r comeing clean worked out at this conference!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
so your admitting you HOAX people for PROFIT??

wow, sorry man but IMO your activities are irresponsible, immoral, and i would just simply label it as scum

i really dislike hoaxers

and even if your lying about all of this, your still a hoaxer

i wish i had 8 arms so i could give you the

8 thumbs down hoaxer

a life must suck to feed off lying to others
i may sound like a jerk, but you and the hoaxers are the Real Jerks

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Spot on, star for you for hitting on the head.

Either way the guy is a jerk. It's a lose lose situation!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Where did i say that i believe guys who are in touch with aliens?

If you read my post again i am agreeing that most are probably man made, just not all of them.

I am not just speculating here, ive been researching this phenomenon for a while now and so am talking from personnal experience. This guy could be telling the truth but he hasnt been back since dropping that little bomb has he?

Like i said there is a genuine phenomenon but serious investigation gets muddied by all the hoaxes.

For all i know it could be a military project, testing some space based weopons system, who knows?

But at least im being open minded about it and not claiming all sorts of theories.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They can afford planes - but not a camera to take some photo's of themselves doing it?

If I were making those circles - I know I would make sure I had photo's and keep proof for every one of them - so that later I could prove without doubt that I was doing it.

Some circles are hoaxed - maybe most of them are, perhaps they are all man made - but if they want people to believe they are doing it - then supply some evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Be careful what you invest your Life time into doing MasterKaman. Choose more wisely in the future.

It will be a bit discomforting, unnerving and rather ironic after you die and are face to face with your maker explaining that you invested what little time you had on this earth creating things to attempt to discredit and ridicule others from believing in higher intelligent beings from higher dimensions............. wow...... wouldn't want to be there to even witness that.

Be careful MasterKaman.... think deeper.... find something to invest your time, energy and money into that will help this poor planet and every single one of it's occupants of animal and plant. If you cannot muster enough to do that much..... then find something on TV to watch or something.... for god's sake.......

Contribute or contain.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

The world if full of opportunist......why are you bashing on the guy, every large corporation exploits the human need for some "THING" be it material or emotional, for profit.

Its not like hes selling his soul. There are way worse people out there making huge bucks off of considerably worse things.........give the guy a break and quit taking yourselves so seriously.

Honestly if he IS doing them, hes working hard at it, and its a form of art......i say bravo, nice job.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ive just been thinking avbout this and it seems like he is shooting himself in the foot & ratting out his collueges if its true. The airfield he is talking about is just outside Avebury and they do light aircraft flights and microlight flights over the area & mainly for the crop circle pleasure flights etc. Now if he is telling the truth thats not going to go down well with the local croppies & trust me there are loads of them! nor will it do there business any good.

Im also not sure it's the posters own words as he says he lives in oxford in his profile yet the post states he lives in Amesbury wiltshire.

LIES!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So why has he not been back to answer peoples questions?He is on the brink of blowing the phenomena wide open,yet decides to go for a beer,or maybe he is out in the field.

Or he is trying to put together some evidence of his claims.mmm

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I'm not bashing the guy. Re-read my post. If he is proud of what he is doing and finds it worth his life and a proper representation of what he wishes to contribute to this planet then he is safe from any "bashing" from my words. It is his legacy that he shall leave behind... he owns it.

But I, on the other hand, find his actions very ironic in the full scope of his total existence.

I've had experiences that I consider myself extremely humbled and honored to have had and I try to share that by helping others consider the possibility that we humans are very, very blind and naive... and that there is so much more to this reality than we can even fathom.

We reap what we sow. Whether that be crops or crap circles.

[yes... pun and mispelling intended for humor sake]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
hooooly crap. how is it that the original poster comes in here, makes a post about being part of a crop circle brigade, doesnt contribute with a single other post, yet this thread has made it to 3 pages?

thats called being highly reactive. it makes this web site more pathetic. we're like a pack of rats jumping on every crumb thrown at us. this is disconcerting.

and to stay on topic. who cares. if this guy is part of this group, great. maybe we should bake a cake with a nice little quote on it. hmm...maybe something along the lines of deny IGNORANCE!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

It's a noun called a "discussion" and is usually found in discussion groups.

Discussion: (noun)
An extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I agree with your notion that most circles are man made and that a very small few may have other explanations, but what I was trying to get over was the strange fact that everyone seemed to be attacking the poster for coming forward and owning up! Just imagine the police chasing a serial killer for years and when a man comes in to the station and admits his guilt the police refuse to believe him and let him go without checking him out first. It's crazy. . .You couldn't make it up.
I guess people want to believe there's more to this than meets the eye. People want to believe in little green men creating crop circles, they don't want to listen to, or consider, other alternative theories.They are spiritualists for the new millenium. And the bad thing about this is the real circles which may be out there will not be investigated properly because the methodology behind crop circle investigation seems to be simple belief and the wackier your theory is the more people will flock to you and hail you as some sort of new age guru.
I want to know the truth! What kind of force can flatten the crop in the true circles? I'm more likely to believe in a down to earth theory like man made hoaxers, strange weather, etc, before I even contemplate looking at other "out there" explanations. It seems some have omitted researching the first two explanations and gone straight to the third purely because it fits in with their belief in little green men and flying saucers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"G" Day Wise Ones.

Well here is my two cents worth.
All hoaxers may it be fake ufo pic's or fake crop circles should be strung up and flogged sence less.

They are time wasters and confuse what is realy going on, I do not have time to waste with these wankers clams.

Look Doug and Dave and the rest of the clamers are not even close to making some of theses works of art, in no way humans are able to do theses works with in the a hour or so from witness account.

Where is Master Kaman???????

Flogged I say...

Kernoonos.....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Game Show Host (John Cleese): Good evening and welcome to Stake our Claim.

First this evening we have Mr Norman Voles of Gravesend who claims he wrote all Shakespeare's works.

Mr Voles, I understand you claim that you wrote all those plays normally attributed to Shakespeare?

Voles (Michael Palin): That is correct. I wrote all his plays and my wife and I wrote his sonnets.

Host: Mr Voles, these plays are known to have been performed in the early 17th century.

How old are you, Mr Voles?

Voles: 43.

Host: Well, how is it possible for you to have written plays performed over 300 years before you were born?

Voles: Ah well. This is where my claim falls to the ground.

Host: Ah!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Are these the guys who did the intitial crop circles? You know, the simple circles. The guys who claimed they got drunk and went into a field and did some simple stuff? That was quite a while ago. Crop "circles" have gotten quite complex over the years.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
All they have too do is explain what crop circles mean and get a TV crew out there and film them make a 600ft cc in a few hours and the question is answered.

If they can do that, ok. if not, ok ...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yeah, big clap for you. Lying and scamming people out of money. You'd think being ex-army you might have some dignity in there somewhere, but i guess not.

Since you seem to believe in aliens:

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by platosallegory

quite right plato !! evolution does occur on a minor scale, but the real jumps in species are to do with intelligent design / aliens / gods.
as normal, humans /even scientists, are pendulumic, they emotionally want to be either black or white, but nowhere in between ! stupid people. nearly everything in the world is in the grey-zone of mixed explanations. religions are wrong. darwinists are wrong. the truth is "out there" in the x-files. seriously.

Don't you think you're just scamming your own kind?

Oh yeah, and some proof plus answers to the questions we've asked would be good.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

hello Manouche my friend
you are one of the few members with adequate loving humour to be able to survive the winds of confusion that beset this planet. keep a tight mind, never let any religious evil into it. you all should calm down and re-read just_another_yourself. who told you that we "only" use 4ft rollers, and that the stonehenge circle was done "mysteriously" under the nose of the security ! why do you believe such drivel ? aliens told you ? ah ! what you WANT us to say, is that we have a secret high-tech micro-wave oven that we tow behind the roller to fold the stalks over neatly, sorry, we forgot to admit that, the main problem is the cable has to be very long to plug into the nearest village street-light. the most sinister of you dreams_n_chains is clearly a witch in touch with "them" - beware the witches !! none of you seem to have read the last line : "some will benefit from reading this, and re-stabilise your scatter-brained lives". so who is going to ? aliens and spirits exist, YES, but what you dont realise, is that 90% of "them" are evil in disguise of good. and the 10% good ones work SILENTLY within your own Common Senses, so if you want to make proper progress, simply follow your common senses in all walks of life, and Ironically do NOT look for Any of "them" ! complicated existentialism. as the Chinese sage once said (almost correctly) "the TAO that you may see, is not the Eternal Tao". ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).
so maybe youd better not come after all.... only he who dares wins....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join