It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For many years our colleagues have been making crop-circles for profit round the Wiltshire area where we live. Some of us started as pranksters back in 1990, then following a rise in requests to pilots in our group of light aircraft owners for flights over the fields, we realised there was a fair amount of money to be made from the rich people who came from all over the world, eager for information about “the aliens”. After the first phase of amusement, we decided it was a reasonable game to continue with. We all had basic training in night operations, so going out at 2am with a land rovers, radios, and a few tools was no big deal. We were able to finish most jobs in a couple of hours, then subsequent weeks saw a continuous stream of customers wanting flights. We were able to keep the operations secret for so long, since all 8 of us are semi-retired ex-army and now private pilots / technicians, accustomed to not talking to anyone outside our group, and additionally motivated by the money being made. Altho many of you say the circles are “incredibly sophisticated”, they are actually dead easy to make, and do not require any intelligence above GCE (age 16); the only additional skill we provide is the dedication to actually get on with it. Planning each job involves (1) choosing a suitable field from previous aerial observation, deciding where to park the vehicles (2) cutting a few nylon cords, with knots along them at critical points in the pattern (3) use of 4ft rollers made from large diameter plastic gas pipe (the type they put under roads), capped on one end, with a short thru rope to be dragged round the waist behind the circle maker. On arrival at the field the tube is filled with earth to make it heavier, then capped the other end. Second rope held in hand at one knot position with assistant in middle; walk round each circle only takes 10 mins, then still dragging the roller, walk off to next knot along the main cord. Men locate other critical positions for arcs etc, send cords to other men, roll out the design, all finished in an hour or so, then back to base /home before the cock crows. Bigger patterns are usually symmetrical and can be done in sections by members of the group. The one at Milk Hill aug 2001 for example, took 8 men 3 hours to finish in the rain, but still a much easier job than killing iraquis in the desert.

None of us are “mathematical” beyond basic surveyors /pilots intelligence; we copy Fractal pictures out of magazines, all know PI to schoolboy 6 decimal places, and laugh when the paranormal brigade proclaim we “must be aliens, since no human could possibly do it” – what a joke. We don’t say aliens don’t exist, but if they do, they must be useless #, judging by the state of this planet, and their failure to assist its management. None of us have ever seen a flying saucer (tho several military test aircraft), but agree there are many genuine UFO reports round the world and from Space missions, which do indicate Life out there. Decide your own mind, but be assured you don’t need more than determination to make even a seemingly “very complicated” pattern. Keep away from religions, they are 90% # as well. Only follow your Common Senses and Money, – good Luck ! Some of you will benefit from reading this, and re-stabilise your scatter-brained lives, others will argue for years about our “authenticity” and why we bother to tell you this.
the Amesbury Crew 2009.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Any proof of this what so ever?

Pictures, videos?

Or is this just an empty claim?

edit to say...did you also do the one which appeared within half an hour, as the security guards walked the perimeter of stone henge?

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well then thanx for the works of art, but why come clean now? Surely flights are still being booked or has something else cropped up, boom boom.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Is one of your number Matthew Williams, the crop circle hoaxer who is the only person ever to be prosecuted for faking a crop circle? Met him in Southport once and he came across as a nice guy who knew his stuff.

It must be really irritating to keep on hearing how these so-called crop circle experts can tell the real circles from the fakes, and then hear them claim your fake ones are real and are completely different from the obvious fake ones. I think if truth be told, there are no experts when it comes to crop circles.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Wow, nice story. Interesting motivation.. selling tickets to see the circles from the sky. I would be interested in knowing the techniques you use for the lines that are crooked and not 4' wide, like the veins in the dragonfly wings. Also, if you are copying pictures from a magazine, I would really be interested in seeing the original pictures, just to see how well you copied them.. You know, as a judgement of how skilled ya'll really are.

Oh, another question.. how do you get the lines so crisp around the curves and corners? wouldn't the grass (corn, wheat, whatever) slide out from the rounded edges of the caps?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. it's about time people on this site finally get over the crop- circle alien theory. It's one of the most frustrating things, coming on this site which claims to deny ignorance, seeing people posting a connection with crop circles and aliens/energy fields and any other such bunk.

I hope some will finally see some light here?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Not to say this is a false statement, but I can imagine someone wanting to step forward and take credit for such beautiful works of art.

If they are man-made, great job. But there is no proof that they created these crop images and if this group is going to make such claims, I'd like to see them replicate the ones they're taking credit for.

Now.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
Not to say this is a false statement, but I can imagine someone wanting to step forward and take credit for such beautiful works of art.

If they are man-made, great job. But there is no proof that they created these crop images and if this group is going to make such claims, I'd like to see them replicate the ones they're taking credit for.

Now.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

yeah it's far more likely that the aliens did them

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why do these guys never tell which ones they have actually done. Should be pretty easy and since they are already done and gone, what harm could it bring?

That one site of which I forget the name, the ones that claim the same thing. The only ones they tell about doing are the ones that are company logo's for which they were hired to do and obviously man-made.

These circles that freak people out with the detail, should be the first ones that people admit to. Why not be proud of your work? Take some pics mid circle. Or have one of your pilots fly over and take some video while your making them.

Some of these circles are incredibly artistic, why not be proud it?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I think you're refering to the circlemakers website

They've got a nice anomoly page, with ufo pictures

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'll believe them when they publish a video of them making a complex one.

If they were supposedly making money out of it, why stop and tell everyone they're fake? We are in a recession and all...

Could be a cover story by the government / military... I think that's a possibility.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i just donno what to think...

the thing is that even how they decribed the field choosing procedure seems quite true to me...that flying with their planes and selecting a target...also the motive is there.

At least i wish they could point out which crop circles are their's and maybe set an example for others to disclose man made crop circles.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That's an interesting introduction.

May we see pictures of the caps and the pictures you got the design for the crop circle from?

My instincts tell me this claim is baloney as you could go to prison for making crop circles.

I also feel the designs on some crop circles are too intricate to use just the roller you describe.

Plans would have to be made and accurate mathematics used in a not so visible work area. A sextant would be necessary it seems and how can you do measurements through a corn field that is fully grown?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Regardless of whether aliens did them or not, do you think this group should be given credit for crop circles just because they said they did it? I watched a show on man-made crop circles on dicovery channel. I could probably fake my way through a confession as well. Doesn't mean I have proof of doing it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pictures or videos pleeeeease.

That's all we ask. If you're ex military as you claim, then i assume one amongst you may have carried some kind of night vision camera?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

some crop circles are obviously man made, however there are a few that cannot be explained.

IMHO, this group could very well, unknowingly to most in the group, simply be a psyop to make others believe all crop circles are fake

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Regardless of whether aliens did them or not, do you think this group should be given credit for crop circles just because they said they did it? I watched a show on man-made crop circles on dicovery channel. I could probably fake my way through a confession as well. Doesn't mean I have proof of doing it.

fair point, taken on board, I'm still a newbie on here

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Great Works...
Are you also responsible for exloding the knuckles of the stems with microwaves? how do you do that? or is that just fuction.

What about "the discovery of thirteen short-lived radionuclides (radioactive isotopes) in soil samples taken from an English crop circle" _ how on earth did you do that?

see "http://www.execonn.com/cropcircles/isotopes.html"

If you can't explain all this and provide photos and/or video then your story is about as believable as inter-dimentional beings sending us messages from across the universe.

warm regards

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's pretty easy to confess to something when nobody can figure out how they're done. It makes it difficult to refute.

Regardless, as long as the "A Group" can provide explanations as to why there are soil anomolies and "burnt stalks" I'll have no problem believing they did them.

As far as I know plastic piping - PVC - does not emit radio waves, magnetic anything, or fire to cause burning.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One day all the crop circle books will be taken from the shelves listed paranormal and resituated in the art section of public library's. Having been to Avebury many times the crop circles are treated as a joke, all be it a joke through which the farmers can make money from.
If there are real crop circles then they are the result of vortices or weird weather and have nothing to do, in my opinion, with aliens or flying saucers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join