It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mayan Bird Crop circle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by misfitoy One example would be that they are simply communicating with each other rather than humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with this, and it seems entirely plausible, .. however, I just cant help but wonder?, with all 'our' modes of communication, these highly advanced creatures would choose something like a crop circle to communicate with each other....

I had mentioned this pretty much just as a broad, general example. But I suppose it could be something like a simple landmark/symbol of sorts. Perhaps some sort of a hieroglyph. The imagination can bring different ideas to mind.

Some people have suggested the idea that the crop circles exist to create a sort of balance for the planet... through vibrations/frequencies we don't notice existing within them. (I don't know much about this stuff as it's over my head of understanding).

Overall, yes, it would seem the most logical idea is that the crop circles (if made by other beings) are made for us humans, but as someone has pointed out, sometimes we have a tendency to 'assume' too much.. and it's always good to consider keeping an open mind.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
UPDATE: UFOS SIGHTED AND PHOTOGRAPHED

This news is a day or two old now, but I'm surprised nobody has covered it on this thread, or any other crop circle thread. Anyway, this specifically relates to the 'Mayan Bird' crop circle, so I'm posting the article here.

People have been camping out and filming the scenes after all. Not only this, they have taken footage of ufo orbs hovering over the scene. That's right, ufos have been CAUGHT ON VIDEO at the scene!

Interestingly, the farmer as usual, abused them and told them to leave - but just as they were leaving, they sighted an object swirling around, as well as two other orbs.

You can read the full article HERE.

The same group also photographed this object over the 'yin/yang' crop circle on June 21st. Skeptics please take a moment to reconsider your assertions that these particular crop ciclres are man-made. We now have hard photographic and video evidence of a ufo at work (they have decided to keep the video evidence out of the public domain at this point in time but it is 'still and reasonably clear' according to their report). I feel this is a highly significant progression towards the truth of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Nice find. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

I especially love the shots of the person standing out there waving, lol.

Wanted to add that it's a shame they don't show the actual footage, since the pictures may be misconstrued. Like the ones with the person might be viewed as someone flying a kite.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"The video footage is still and reasonably clear and will not be published for public domain at this moment in time."

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
"The video footage is still and reasonably clear and will not be published for public domain at this moment in time."

Hmmmm

I contacted the cropcirclewisdom website regarding this issue. Mr Andrew Pyrka was kind enough to respond, and has allowed me permission to share the email with the ATS folk:

Thank you for writing in. The footage was taken 2 fields below the Mayan/Aztec Bird formation and I do feel it holds importance to finally discovering who the real crop circle makers are. I do believe what we have captured on video is only just the beginning and there is more to come.. We have chosen not to release the footage in one big swoop as we have noticed that is has created a stir in this area. Some have welcomed the news but some just wont accept that another life form is opperating within Wiltshire. The ones that wont accept can hamper our investigation - so we have to be sensible and responsible in releaseing this footage. Our work is extensive and we dont hide anything and the most important thing of it all is - we feel that they are finally communicating with the ones who trully believe. Im sure the rest of the season will bring many more surprises - the feeling is as if we are heading for some kind of `finale`.

Thank you for your words of encouragement - such words keep us going and motivated .

My best wishes go out to Andrew, he's doing a fantastic job out there. I'm sure we will be staying tuned for any updates!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

That's pretty cool that they responded to you. Thanks for sharing the reply with us. I look forward to their future findings.

I must say I'm a tad confused though. In the response he mentions, "Our work is extensive and we dont hide anything..." But then right before that says, "The ones that wont accept can hamper our investigation - so we have to be sensible and responsible in releaseing this footage."

So are they holding back the footage because it is currently under investigation and it will be released later? Because it just seems you would want to get all the evidence you can out to the public.

He also mentions, "...we feel that they are finally communicating with the ones who trully believe." So 'only' the ones who already believe? Why not contact 'all' people so that everyone can believe?

Sorry, don't mean to dissect the letter. I guess I'm just trying to understand the thoughts behind it all.

Thanks again for sharing the response.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

My take on it is that 'the show ain't over yet', and if you release videos of ufos flying over the area to the public at large, you will get more people (from the skeptic fraternity) attempting to throw spanners in the works and use every smear campaign trick in the book (perhaps even threatening sinister means) to disrupt the ongoing investigation, to discredit everything going on.

I'm just glad they've been able to release some of what they already have, and confirm we have some peculiar stuff happening down on the ground. Did you see the picture taken by Cosmic Dave on their website? 2 black ufos equidistant (is that the right word?) from eachother above the horizon. Here's the pic!

So now we possibly have confirmation that these things are at work during daylight hours, explaining why some of these recent circles are taking longer than a day to fully form.

Regarding "we feel that they are finally communicating with the ones who trully believe", a lot of analysis has been made of the circles to date, much has been covered here at ATS. I agree, they should be reaching out to everybody, not just those whom can somewhat understand them - again however, perhaps 'the best is yet to come'. Here's hoping!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Well if they keep getting more good stuff and eventually decide to go fully public with it, maybe they will consider visiting ATS themselves someday... wouldn't that be an interesting thread! Thanks again for the info.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Well, according to the cropcircleconnector website, there have been 3 new circles in the last couple of days - the show seems far from over.
Hopefully the eyes on the ground are continuing to gather nuggets of evidence on a daily basis, I have my fingers crossed for them!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
and... ANOTHER!
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

this one looks like a lock mechanism - perhaps it's a tip[ we are getting closer to unlocking what crop circles are about?

It looks like a Labyrinth to me, one way IN and one way OUT!

"The earliest Labyrinths found in Europe are thought to be over 3000 year ago but some may be even older than that. Some people believe their original reason for their existence was to trap evil spirits."

"At its most basic level, the labyrinth is a metaphor for the journey to the center of your deepest self and back out into the world with a broadened understanding of who you are."

www.unityofpanamacity.org...

Conclusion: humanity hasn't reached that point yet. The deepest Self is yet to be found. (notice that the way to the centre of the labyrinth is BLOCKED)

Peace!

[edit on 6/29/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join