It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mayan Bird Crop circle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08the shows tagline "The truth is out there"........

Implying it ISN'T in here?

So anyone have any crop circles from Russia or China? So far the ones in the US have been advertising gimmicks as far as I can see.

Maybe US, Russian and Chinese farmers would shoot first?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotbrow
what should be noted is there is 24 hour security near by

the owner has stated as well that nobody has access to this field

and one of the most stunning circles the `p i` one was in this field too....

something is up!

Sounds like the Farmer is in on it.
Some people Golf for entertainment, some Fish or Hunt and apparently some make crop circles.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
I typed in Aztec Bird in google images and found this:

There are many examples that look like this crop circle.

Maybe it's a fake in response to the Phoenix, or maybe that's what the ET's want us to think.

Nice find Eevee! Quite a similar design... right down to the slight curve of the lines in the wing on the left side.

~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of these crop circles most certainly point to being man made, but if even just one of them can be proven to somehow be beyond our ability, then it becomes a whole new ballgame. (Provided it's not by advanced human technology either).

A lot of people seem to consider these as 'warnings.' So have any past crop circles been connected to a significant event that happened later? I think I've only heard of connections to an eclipse that's happened. Have there been others?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I really don't see a farmer refusing access to the circle as proof he was in on it.

If a crop circle showed up in my field, I wouldn't allow access either.

1. It would freak me out.
2. I don't need/want scores of people trampling my property.
3. I already would have lost the crops that were in the circle, and wouldn't want to lose anymore with everyone walking through it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

The Crop Circle image can indeed be the Aztec and Mayan Deity Itzam Yeh (or Itzam Ye).

Itzam-Ye is the Serpent Bird, or Celestial Bird is an important divinity in its own right. It was regarded as being seated at the top of the World Tree (Palenque), able thereby to survey all of creation.
Symbol of a master of magick and sorcery, its image when placed upon human structures marks them as houses of sorcery, places where the vital spells were cast to organize and protect the World. The celestial bird Itzam Ye is the Maya symbol of expanded consciousness. Itzam Ye flies forth from our consciousness, dispersing light around the world.

Google: ‘Itzam Ye’ and click on the link ‘The Cydonia codex by George J. Haas, William R. Saunders’ there is more info to read (page 230 of the book).

In the story of the Creation, according to the Mayans book Popol Vuh, two sons of a ruler punished Itzam Yeh (Venus), whom they saw as a bragging bird who sinned by telling he was the Sun.

This reminds me of the story in the Bible that describes that people wanted to build a tower that reached till Heaven. God punished them for their arrogance and all of a sudden nobody seem to speak the same langue anymore. So it became that the people where scattered over the Earth.

IF the bird Crop Circle is made by an Energy (vibration) of the Universe, it could very well be a warning for humanity today as well as a sign that Consciousness indeed is expanding.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Don't think I would want a bunch of people waltzing through my crops either. Although I'd encourage visits from scientists, analysts, police, etc., to prove/disprove who may be behind it.

What ever happened to farmers keeping dogs around?... "Smithers, release the hounds!"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
interesting.. perhaps the spacecraft i been seeing every night for the last 2 weeks at 2:30-3am is behind some of these..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That's incredible!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Perhaps your right. He is not very good at security however because somebody got in to create the crop circles or should I say crop bird.

Crop circles is such an obvious hoax right down to multiple hoaxers admitting it, I can't see why the myth continues. As long as it gets attention there will be people who sneak around at night creating them. It's probably a Frat Initiation by now.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Which makes me wonder how these people afford lives.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why can't a date, be just a date, and number a number...

People who fear the end days don't actually fear the end days, they fear it because the light is about to be shown on their lying, and sinful ways....

Also remember if you go on about the Bible, and Believe it - God does give you signs, but your looking at the wrong ones...then again Jesus did say that in the end times, an evil, and adulturous generation will be seeking signs only to come up empty in the end....

The people of Today don't know, and show first hand the time period they are in before going into such research into the end days....

Also Jesus/God said to NOT go looking for answers from psychics, cults, witches, etc..., and said to watch for false prophets, and that doesn't just mean christian prophets, but many others who claim this, and that, even if it is not related to the topics of the Bible, etc......

My pont is - Don't go looking for end day signs into the Mayans which used cultic practices, etc..., or you will be deceived, and in donig so is forbidden by God of the Bible....

[edit on 15-6-2009 by nowshining]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by skeptic_al

Yeah - you've proven they are made by humans! I'm waiting for the photos/videos of how you guys did all of these this weekend.

PS - why would you make two different birds? Oh, and how did you stage the "orbs" that were seen over the one circle and photographed. Are you responsible for all orbs?

PPS - So, who's providing the money to bankroll all of these?

You've fessed up to making them so providing the proof is a reasonable request, no?

There wasn't much time for Picture/Movies, was kinda busy.

The proof I have of doing it is, no more or less than the proof
people are saying it was done by Extra-Terrestrials.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Taymour
THIS IS A WARNING SIGN...

So Taymour... given up on the revealing space photos and now are selling Nibiru?

Hmmmm

Zorgon,

I think you scared Taymour back into hiding when you mentioned this... he hasn't come back out to play since replying to you....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

THIS IS A WARNING SIGN...

So Taymour... given up on the revealing space photos and now are selling Nibiru?

Hmmmm

This is my opinion. Yours?

Zorgon I know that you are very intrigued about "that images", but be quite....
Anything at the right time.

Hi SLIADON,
I'm not scared. At all.
I know that all af you are very annoyed and I understand.
But please, find the rights analyst fotthat "images" and then we make another step to the top...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

But please, find the rights analyst fotthat "images" and then we make another step to the top...

I say:

Please supply us the right pictures/evidence and we'll find the right analyst. Then we can blow the top off the can of worms.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by skeptic_al

Yeah - you've proven they are made by humans! I'm waiting for the photos/videos of how you guys did all of these this weekend.

PS - why would you make two different birds? Oh, and how did you stage the "orbs" that were seen over the one circle and photographed. Are you responsible for all orbs?

PPS - So, who's providing the money to bankroll all of these?

You've fessed up to making them so providing the proof is a reasonable request, no?

There wasn't much time for Picture/Movies, was kinda busy.

The proof I have of doing it is, no more or less than the proof
people are saying it was done by Extra-Terrestrials.

So, you went to all the time and effort to make this crop circle which you claim took several days, but oooops! you didn't have time to take photos/video of your hard work.? D'OH!!!!

I'm not saying that this particular crop circle wasn't man made, but I don't believe you.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Eevee]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hi SLIADON,
I'm not scared. At all.
I know that all af you are very annoyed and I understand.

Taymour,

The thread about your images was closed due to your unwillingness to cooperate with us. I'm not going to continue this argument into another thread.

MR BOB, my sincerest apologies for imposing this non-post reply into your thread, I will make it an effort to not do so again.

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the only way i will say a crop circle is real is if one is made from an entire forest. how is a human going to do this? Or, i see a ufo do one

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi Everyone

This is my first post here, found this site on google, while looking up crop circles.

I live in the UK, and am a crop circle enthisiast.

I had the oppertunity of being possibly the first visitor to this formation. I was camped nearby, and was amased when I saw it from on top of Barbury Castle.

I keep an open mind about their origins, but having read through this thread, I would like to clarify a few mistakes in peoples posts.

1: The Pi formation from June 1st last year was not in the same field as this mayan / aztec bird, it was in the neighbouring field on the other side of the road.

2: The Barbury estate employ a private security firm to protect their crops. They have night vision, motion sensors, the lot. Same as farmers around South Field, which is where most formations normally appear. There are also many people like Win Keech, who set up camp in prominant places, and erect an array of sensing equipment year after year. All this, and yet in the 20 years of crop circles being noticed and documented, and with all the latest hi-tech equipment being used, not a single person has ever been spotted making a formation.

3: There has only ever been 1 person convicted for criminal damage for making a crop circle, Matt Williams, however he was not caught in the act, he was set up by a crop circle researcher called Michael Glickman, who dared him to make one, then called the cops.

4: To hoax a crop circle, would imply that a human created a formation with the intention to dupe people into believing it was made by something other than humans. I find the whole genuite / hoax thing tiresome, as there is no confirmed proof that any circle is man made, or not man made. This remains one of the biggest mysteries to their creation. As far as I am concerned, if a crop formation is there, then it exists, and therefore without any proof it was man made, it must be genuine.

5: The field containing this formation is surrounded by a 4 foot barbed wire fence, and sides a bridlepath, a dirt track, and a road.

anyways, back to this beautiful formation

First thing i look for when entering a new formation is footprints leading up to it, or away from it. This field had a soft soil, which left an imprint of my shoes with every step. It was impossible to not leave a trace of my presence. I could find not a single footprint other than my own along any of the tractor lines around this formation.
Second thing I look for is how the crop was laid. I look for scuff marks along the stems, and I look for untidy breakage. This circle was entirely laid flat from the base of the stems, and I could find no evidence of any other breakage, other than from where I wad stepped.
This formation has a scruffy appearance to it's edges, and several wing feathers look misaligned. The whole field was untidy, with many bald and scraggy areas, giving the edges of this formation untidy lines. As for the wings, well none of the mayan symbols were perfect, and neither were caveman pictures. It makes it all the more rustic to me.
Interestingly, I found many leaves on the flattened plants were twisted in a spiral way. This is unusual, and I was unable to find any like this outside of the formation.

On the whole, this formation is beautiful and fantastic.

My pics from this formation are here:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
(second report)

Love, Purple Faerie x

[edit on 16-6-2009 by PurpleFaerie]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also meant to add that I visit every crop circle in the UK each year that I am able to
(or that my poor little car can manage)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join