It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mayan Bird Crop circle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Okay, so we saw a phoenix, we saw re-creation crops, and if really -does- hint about 2012 -or- something that's about to happen, isn't it re-creation of humanity? I mean, I always read and hear about some theories about 2012 that it's not the END of the world, but the start of a new era. The fact that the Mayan Calendar stops there doesn't mean that the world is going to blow up or turn into vapor and us with it. Perhaps moving to a different vibration, not known for The Mayans back then.

As far as the crop circles go, they all look pretty fake and sloppy to me. Maybe it's me, or maybe the crop started growing and it just messed up the whole thing. They are too frequent, too obvious, and they seem to be -just- the stuff that us ATsers would go nuts about. Mayan stuff, Aztec Stuff, Phoenix stuff, 2012.

Although if they are made by the big guns upstairs, that is something awesome. But they just seem too human.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The question I have is why do so many people use the phrase "they've traveled light years to blah blah.."

Why do you (whoever you are btw ) think they've traveled light years?

Have you seen the myriad of orb videos? looks like they haven't traveled anywhere but right above our heads.. have people listened to the stories that people can actually affect orbs by reaching out to them?

I SERIOUSLY doubt anything has traveled light years to make these. I think we need to mature a few light years before we understand.. I'm not saying it's "orbs" doing this, but orbs are a very real phenomena dating back to foo-fighters and beyond so if it's not "orbs" then it's something that's dern close and it doesn't really care what "we" think. If it/they did, the meaning of the circles would have been explained a long time ago.

b

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"Perhaps moving to a different vibration, not known for The Mayans back then."
Heh - you sure about that?

Anyhow, whatever is doing this, I hope their activities really step up. I want to see two, three, even four or five formations a day - all huge, complex - and relevant to world events. I want there to be so many dang circles it makes skeptics roar out in denial even louder. So come on y'all - step up to the plate and really dazzle us. Make the next few months really stand out!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by nethawk]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Elephant Elephant Elephant!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure about Crop Circles all the time, I do think if people are hoax them it would be easy to find this out. i wish there was a site that outlines the scientific properties of the circles to help understand them. Most sites talk about it but no real conclusions are every posted. One thing that i have read is that on some of them you can still see them years after in the new crops. This is very interesting and you can see it in one of these posted today.

Why would you still see the ghost of the infinity symbol in the new crops at Alton Barnes. The 6 symbol geometry overlays this one from last year. This I find very strange.

Any reason why new crop would still show the ghost of last year crop if this was just some pranksters with planks???

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Don`t put your trust in the bible, it is fake and a copy.
Not saying all crop circle is fake, but i wouldn't put my trust into the bible and all of it`s altered revelations. Many crop circles can`t be explained, and will not be explained, because they were actually made by the grays and others like the Pleiades's. All i`m saying is that every time there is something out of the ordinary like ebe`s or ufo`s or something in that field. There is always someone " brother do - good" coming forward with a bible likeness? Zzzz

Source 1

Source 2

and the story goes on and on........

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
made by the greys and pleiadians based on what facts??

and what about these guys??

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Team Satan specializes in logos and commercial art - and a whole lotta talkin'.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by taras46

Here are only a few of the scientic reports regarding crop circles:

"Microwave Radiation?
Dr. W. C. Levengood of the Pinelandia Biophysical Laboratory in Grass Lake, Michigan has studied crop formations for years. His scientific data leads him to believe that very uniform and ordered forces are involved in their formation. His efforts have focused on the possibility that residual effects may be left behind in the crop formations that can be measured. Based upon his recent findings, Dr. Levengood suggests that the affected plants show distinct signs of having been exposed to transient high temperatures, possibly caused by microwave radiation."

Link: www.members.optusnet.com.au...

"Of course, like you say, Occams Razor principle would tend to imply that the origin of crop circles is the simplest explanation, i.e. human pranksters.

However, other then formations specifically commissioned for advertising purposes or TV programs, not a single hoaxer has ever been caught, in over 20 years of crop circles appearing. Plus, when attempting to reproduce elaborate crop circle designs, no hoaxer has successfully reproduced the accuracy, geometry and mathematical perfection of the original design.

This is not even taking into account the many documented reports of scientifically measurable anomalies which have occurred inside crop formations - such as cameras failing, new or fully charged batteries going flat within seconds, high electromagnetic fluctuations, in the order of 200-300% increase from the background frequency. "

Link: www.bbc.co.uk...

"In 1993 a crop formation at Cherhill, England was discovered in which some of the epicenter plants were coated with an iron "glaze," composed of fused particles of apparent meteoritic origin. This coating consisted of comingled iron oxides (hematite and magnetite) fused into a heterogeneous mass, which was actually embedded in some of the plant tissue."

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
1) Sun
2) Mercury
3) Venus
4) Earth

SOMETHING APPROACH ON EARTH...

Nibiru/Planet X?

CME - July 7th - So one of the earlier CC's indicated

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sure it's not the "Phoenix Rising" bird? As in, "from out of the fire..."

Email from Richard Presser:

As Carolyn and I were working today (June 14th US time), Carolyn was contacted by the group responsible for the design of our galaxy. They wanted to speak of the importance of the Phoenix crop circle of June 14, 2009 at Barbury Castle tinyurl.com...

It was a totally unexpected message. Here are some key parts:

"It is time to understand the truth, understand the steps humanity has to take to elevate themselves...

...It is the end of a major cycle...

....really a new beginning...

... take the body along with the soul to the higher dimensions....

"The question "If all memory was stripped from the soul, would they remember their light and love, their connection to All-There-Is?" has been answered....

.... the very reason the Phoenix crop circle is planted into your sub-conscious. The metamorphosis of death. The brilliance of new life, new beginning. Everyone knows now of this time of their rebirth. The Phoenix has to die before it can be reborn. It is in the death throes now, soon to be reborn...

It is time to bring it to the consciousness of humanity. It is the promise of the new life, of the rebirth...

.... One of the most important crop circles that has ever been given. The announcement of the dying of the old giving birth to the new...

... The unexpected emergence of peace in the Middle East will be the very real marker of the beginning of the new cycle..." And much more.

This is a profound message to humanity, just as this crop circle is profound in both its power and its simplicity. It is time for humanity to wake up to what awaits us at the end of 2012 and this is the wake-up call. There is work to be done to prepare and it is time to begin that work.

This has been made available to those registered for updates at www.the2012countdown.com , which you can do at the bottom of any page on that site. If you are already registered, you will have already received the link.

Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace.
Richard Presser
Cosmic Connections

[edit on 15-6-2009 by seircram]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
reply to post by Story

Is it possible that the Thunderbirds depicted with another life within, are simply a primitive stylised artform for a great flying machine inhabited/controlled by human figures? I recall reading that some Native American Tribes have stories relating to their origins, which include having been brought to Turtle Island in a great metal bird [Thunderbird?].
I think that the Arapaho have such a legend, I once read that Arapahoe meant 'Sky People'. I have no references to quote, it was forty years ago or more that I read this, however, it does make sense to me.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

Very good point.

Yes, and China too, have such a legends, about some of their gods coming to Earth in huge "metallic Dragons", and coming out from its belly after it had landed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

I agree to much of what you said.
However, is it not possible that there have been TWO individuals with extreme likeness; Horus AND Jesus?
I mean common, in 3000 years, there couldn't be a "duplicate" of a previous individual? There are duplicates all over the World, and probably it were by then aswell.

I do, however, know, that much of what is found in the Bible is based and taken from the thousands of years older Sumerian texts, such as the entity 'God' or Yahweh, but I tend to believe that Horus and Jesus could well be two completely different, but alike, individuals.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Thanks for the links, it's not that i don't think they are real i just get so much mixed information about them. Whenever a new one is posted you have questions that I never able to get answered. I know some of them can not be explained and this recent batch of them really do seem like they are trying to tell us something!

I find it amazing that the ghost from last years is growing in the new crops!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I presume that when the farmer says that no one could access the fields, he means that he has somehow closed the roads to the area. If that is the case, we either have a more serious case of trespassing, or perhaps some form of communication. My imagination suggests the fun side, aliens. If so, what are they saying? Well, the most obvious would be (1) we love art, and (2) we love to mess with your mind, or perhaps (3) we are here.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
These complex crop-circles seem very much so incredibl, I mean I know some of them could be made by ordinary people, but some of them are just so complicated that they had to have been put there by something other than by just human-beingz alone all by themselves. One crop-circle was said to be digitized when examined, so that should be incredibly intriguing.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Q: Why do a crop circle at some remote field if you are trying to send a message to those puny humans. ?

Q: Why not do a crop circle in a Football or Soccer Stadium as it is guaranteed that your message will get the necessary attention.

Q: Why are they are always at night ?

Q: Why is it always in pictures ?

Q: Why not use a written language ?

Q: Why do you see these circles as a message when it can just be a drawing and the earth is their canvas

Q: Why dismiss the human intervention, but not from land but from space ?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Why?

Because they all have Mulder's poster on the wall...

"I want to believe..."

Me?

I need to know

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

excellent, the boys at cape had a bet and won..the key words used :

X-Files

Mulder

Fox

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by tristar

Why?

Because they all have Mulder's poster on the wall...

"I want to believe..."

Me?

I need to know

Or they could be like me and use Mulder's and the shows tagline "The truth is out there"........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join