It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mayan Bird Crop circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by MR BOB

Well i for one am getting a bit pissed off with these freeking aliens.
They can draw a 50 foot bird, jellyfish masterpieces, geometrically stupefying shapes in crops. All stunningly beautiful to llok at from the sky.

They do it in the dark, in total silence and no one seems them or can figure how the do it.

They have traveled maybe lights years to create these wonders, yet they can't fathom a telephone or pen and paper ?

Perhaps them trying to comminicate with humans is like humans trying to communicate with wild animals. The fact we are all on the same planet doesn't help at all in that respect.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

How so?
What makes you come to this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by MR BOB

They have traveled maybe lights years to create these wonders, yet they can't fathom a telephone or pen and paper ?

That's just it -these are all just "signs and wonders" because we are in the End Days. They're increasing like they're supposed to.

The deception is deepening quickly to confuse and amaze us.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
reply to post by Taymour

How so?
What makes you come to this conclusion?

Central Dot (SUN)
Ring n. 1 (Mercury Orbit)
Ring n.2 (Venus Orbit)
Ring n. 3 (Earth Orbit)
Lines: Magnetic field
External objet APPROACH...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Ok I'm lost where do You get the planets and their orbits from ? Did I miss somekind of crop circle ? Can You please point me to the right link . Or to the right post
?

Edit: Ahh nevermind I know what You mean now .. So the aproaching object would be the other "circle" on top of the big one ?

Edit 2: Just remembered that all incomming objects are now classified (read that somewhere on ATS) and cant be shared with the public . This does sound a bit wierd dosent it
?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by Taymour

Ok I'm lost where do You get the planets and their orbits from ? Did I miss somekind of crop circle ? Can You please point me to the right link . Or to the right post
?

Edit: Ahh nevermind I know what You mean now .. So the aproaching object would be the other "circle" on top of the big one ?

Edit 2: Just remembered that all incomming objects are now classified (read that somewhere on ATS) and cant be shared with the public . This does sound a bit wierd dosent it
?

RIGHT!
Watching Proxima Centauri Star, Astronomer catch sometin unusual:A new planet approach... www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by moocowman

If they wanted to make direct contact with us then they would have already. Do you seriously think making crop circles is the reason ETs came to Earth?

Dude, contrary to popular belief a rarely think seriously anything lol.

So let me get your drift her

A are you implying that aliens are not doing this ?

B If they are ding this, it's not communication, art or graffiti maybe ?

Me, I'm open to possibilities, nevertheless whoever is doing it is seriously very clever

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
THIS IS A WARNING SIGN...

So Taymour... given up on the revealing space photos and now are selling Nibiru?

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
what disapoints me is i originally made this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... and it was closed down because it was in the wrong section.. not brought to this section, and at the time it wasnt brought up by anyone on ats... so if not for this thread starter whom i thank, this gem of a circle could have gone completly un noted on here.

whereas i see threads on here about absolute baloney ie the `ive amazing footage ill brb in three days`, going on for pages and pages

really disapointed but thanks to the o.p for making this thread

[edit on 14-6-2009 by elliotbrow]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Taymour
THIS IS A WARNING SIGN...

So Taymour... given up on the revealing space photos and now are selling Nibiru?

Hmmmm

This is my opinion. Yours?

Zorgon I know that you are very intrigued about "that images", but be quite....
Anything at the right time.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanx
Mr Bob, and elliotbrow

am loving these most recent crop circles , - and the form they are taking, ... nice work!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

That's just it -these are all just "signs and wonders" because we are in the End Days. They're increasing like they're supposed to.

Did a pastor tell you this, or did you get it from one of the many erroneous bibles written by authors unknown, re written by more?

If bible thumps are so convinced (through the spirit of yahwhe jesusgod) why are they still taking out 25 year mortgages and life insurance etc ?

May I take it that you haven't re decorated your home recently or have a pension, no point in saving for your kids education I suppose ?

Did your pastor or bible bother telling you what these signs actually mean ? If not why not the whole purpose of a sign is to convey a message to be understood, or it's not a sign.

If these signs are happening as supposed to as you put it, then clearly their not a message for you as you don't know what they mean.

Will be joining me in hell then will you ?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
Thanx
Mr Bob, and elliotbrow

am loving these most recent crop circles , - and the form they are taking, ... nice work!!

no problem

it is important to note all these crop circles seem to be within relatively short distance of each other ie the wiltshire/oxfordshire

NEWSFLASH!!!

the Barbrury Castle one was also june of 2008 (im not sure the date because most of the papers reporting it were different days)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
One of the things I really enjoy about following the circles is noticing that the glyphs go through "trends", if you will.

This year there is a lot to do about animals (on a grand scale)...

I guess those mathematician, genius, hoaxer, land surveyor, ninjas all communicate with text messages telling each other to make monkey and jellyfish glyphs... Must be a part of their grand plan.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The crop circle reminds me of the beginning of the film "The Lady in the Water." I think many secrets or revealings are in movies and the beginning of this movie is very interesting as it shows the large Eagle that carries the women away which is in the bible.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

and later in this same bible chapter...

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by moocowman

If they wanted to make direct contact with us then they would have already. Do you seriously think making crop circles is the reason ETs came to Earth?

Yes they would have already, which means if they really are out there, there are reasons we don't understand for them to be there.

Also if they ARE making these crop circles, it does not mean that's ALL they came here for, it may only be a small part of the why, and is only the beginning of something to come? Who knows. I'm just thinking if they really are out there, then there surely is a bigger picture to this than simply making pictures on fields. We either have to figure it out or wait to see what happens.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All these beautiful, intricate crop circles costing lots of hours of work, and NOBODY has ever caught the "circlemakers" in action? That's insane.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it is representing two in one. Two life forces in the the one creature which is what Totem poles also represent, usually there is a bird eagle type figure at the top and then a person type figure and even a third one. This is similar to Russian dolls, one inside the other. The two circles inside the bird represent the two live forces, the top one in the birds head and the one he carries in his belly, the second one.

This theme was also in the Matrix if you looked closely...In the first film the machine that released Neo from his pod had a person in it's belly, you have to slow motion it and most will have missed this because the action is focused on Neo and the second is in the last film when Neo is finished fighting Smith, the machine that carried him away has a person in it's belly. Again you have to slow motion it, as it isn't on the screen long.

This theme was also in ET, he can't survive without the force inside of himself and when it returns he strokes it so tenderly like it is his greatest love. The force has a heart beat. In most of the film it is missing for ET which is why he is so sad and dying. Obviously the force is not his own heart beat or he would die straight away.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Also one little question , who told you that crop circles are for us ? Hmm? Maybe they are ment for somebody/something else, just because they are shapes and figures ( the ones that are of unknown origin not the hoaxed ones made by humans [hypothetically speaking as we do not know which are hoaxed and which are real] ) that we can understand does NOT mean they are meant for communication with us ..

People automaticly assume that just because they are able to identify shapes and markings on those pieces of art , that its for them.. I would not be so sure of that .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
People automaticly assume that just because they are able to identify shapes and markings on those pieces of art , that its for them.. I would not be so sure of that .

And who might they be for then? The Smurfs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join