It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mayan Bird Crop circle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

A little viral marketing for the new film perhaps?

LOL, I doubt it though, that would be some major marketing!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Thill
People automaticly assume that just because they are able to identify shapes and markings on those pieces of art , that its for them.. I would not be so sure of that .

And who might they be for then? The Smurfs?

Consider taking a moment to think outside the box a tad zorgon. There could be many thoughts behind 'other beings' making the crop circles. One example would be that they are simply communicating with each other rather than humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I'm wondering is how long until we get to the 'boy who cried wolf' stage. Most people will only take note of these circles for so long before losing interest.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is a Native American Thunderbird. Without doubt. A highly charged and special and sacred Indian Symbol.

Links to Thunderbird images. Image 1
Image2
Image 3

Traditionally, Thunderbird is a forerunner of very violent storms and change. they can also occasionally take on human form, intermarry and mingle with Humans, and frequently battle against Reptilian beings.

Red Elk on YouTube sharing some of the Stories he learned while living with my people (the Cree). Video link

[edit on 14-6-2009 by nethawk]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
This is a Native American Thunderbird. Without doubt. A highly charged and special and sacred Indian Symbol.

Image2
Image 3

Traditionally, Thunderbird is a forerunner of very violent storms and change. they can also occasionally take on human form, intermarry and mingle with Humans, and frequently battle against Reptilian beings.

The first image put up here seems to back up what I said before about this being two life forces, one inside the belly of the other.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story

Originally posted by nethawk

Image2
Image 3

The first image put up here seems to back up what I said before about this being two life forces, one inside the belly of the other.

I just checked google images and this is a very common theme for the Thunderbird to have another life inside it and the other life force inside the bird is often a human figure. I am sorry but I am new here and not sure how to load up images to show you.

Oh I should add the human in the belly has nothing to do with being eaten.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just trying to work out how to place an image here..... Computer illiterate.

Thunderbird Panel Stan Wamiss
Native Carving - Thunderbird Panel by Stan Wamiss

Native Carving - Thunderbird Panel by Stan Wamiss Thunderbird 36 inch round , 1 1/2 inch depth yellow cedar with cedar bark rope fully carve and painted Price: sold Please contact us for information on commissioned works.
Path:
Native Art: Native Past Works: Thunderbird Panel Stan Wamiss
photo of Thunderbird Panel Stan Wamiss

www.justart.ca...

hubpages.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is some more images of the man inside the Thunderbird.

media-2.web.britannica.com...

www.theeaglesnestonline.com...

This is very similar to art found elsewhere in the world, like in New Zealand in art and totem poles done by the Maori

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What is the significance of all the phoenix and this "mayan" bird?

anyone???

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
What is the significance of all the phoenix and this "mayan" bird?

anyone???

It's to do with rebirth from the ashes... for the phoenix bird. To me this means the apocalypse when God destroys this world and cleans it of all of our evidence of being here and then starts afresh. I think it happens all the time, or rather at least once every one hundred thousand years when this planet is warm like now for about 10,000 years only. .

The Mayan bird or American Thunderbird is to do with our connection to God or the big bird and our purpose to them. We have simply been left here to breed up in numbers, like the sand in the sea and then they collapse the programme harvest and start again.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is getting beyond ridiculous. If I was a farmer or a local, I'd make it my mission to camp out there and set up cameras every night, perhaps in shifts with some colleagues. It's a golden opportunity to blow the phenomenon wide open / expose those responsible once and for all. It's time somebody put a stop to this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Regarding your pegasus, In the phoenix thread someone mentioned it looked like bunny ears and could not be a phoenix or eagle. Looking from that person's point of view, I can see that the 'beak' could indeed be ears and the 'head/plumage' could be a horses head, thus giving you a flying horse - pegasus. I tried to look at the pegasus constellation last night but too much cloud cover.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes this is a bird i agree but there is something fishy abt it

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Well I figure if those Aliens are so cocky, or if the boys at MIT really are listening for new patterns for their beam weapon tests... the least I could ask for is perfection...

I mean after all they do take pride in their work, yes?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This was brought up a couple times: the elementals of all the cropcircles

We saw, water, air and fire, now its air again? I guess we were wrong on this one?

Also just going to add a July 22 solar eclipse over most of Asia

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is getting beyond ridiculous. If I was a farmer or a local, I'd make it my mission to camp out there and set up cameras every night, perhaps in shifts with some colleagues. It's a golden opportunity to blow the phenomenon wide open / expose those responsible once and for all. It's time somebody put a stop to this nonsense.

whats your game, your trying to say its all a hoax? if so PROOVE IT! GO ON!

you cant!

it disgusts me that skeptics for once cant hold their hands up and say, `maybe there is something paranormal about this`!

but no, you have to winge about `i cant believe they havent caught the hoaxers yet`!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

maybe they were trying to kill 2 birds with one stone...lol, pardon the pun.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

Originally posted by pop_science
reply to post by Taymour

How so?
What makes you come to this conclusion?

Central Dot (SUN)
Ring n. 1 (Mercury Orbit)
Ring n.2 (Venus Orbit)
Ring n. 3 (Earth Orbit)
Lines: Magnetic field
External objet APPROACH...

So the approacing object with one middle dot and two circles, what are those, small planets orbiting Nibiru/X ? I also looked at the birds head and beak as a body of planets with a tail coming into our solar system.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotbrow

LOL I think you should go into my profile, look at 'posts', and read my posts on these crop circle threads. I think you'll find I'm farrrr from being a skeptic.

What I am advocating, is if you live in the area, regardless if you are skeptic, local farmer, UFO nut, whoever you happen to be.. camp there on foot, set up a camera and FIND OUT once and for all what is going on there.

EDIT: hmmm I see elliotbrow has been banned, I wonder why? How weird. Especially for him to attack me when I starred and flagged the thread, very intrigued by these crop circles, and it's time for some answers! That's all I was saying!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by elliotbrow

LOL I think you should go into my profile, look at 'posts', and read my posts on these crop circle threads. I think you'll find I'm farrrr from being a skeptic.

What I am advocating, is if you live in the area, regardless if you are skeptic, local farmer, UFO nut, whoever you happen to be.. camp there on foot, set up a camera and FIND OUT once and for all what is going on there.

EDIT: hmmm I see elliotbrow has been banned, I wonder why? How weird. Especially for him to attack me when I starred and flagged the thread, very intrigued by these crop circles, and it's time for some answers! That's all I was saying!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by RiotComing]

If it was as simple as that then Im sure someone would have worked it out by now.....farmers tend to have a lot of land and trying to set up cameras and knowing when its going happen will be like looking for a needle in a 50 acre plot of land......

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy One example would be that they are simply communicating with each other rather than humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with this, and it seems entirely plausible, .. however, I just cant help but wonder?, with all 'our' modes of communication, these highly advanced creatures would choose something like a crop circle to communicate with each other....

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join