It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil pics. Depleted uranium plated lunar titanium armor and 14 inch thick weilder googles advised.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok...I just saw the picture and I got suggested because I read the all tread. Then I realize that theres nothing to be afraid of "The haunted Picture" and now I'm having a headache.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I must be missing something...although this picture is freaky, it certainly isn't scary or evil looking....am I not seeing something here that I should be?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
haunted painting . . i wasn't scared. Pray thee, can some one tell me what is scary about it?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you sit there and stare it for awhile it is freaky but it doesn't have the same shock value as the "art" in the "What is this? # 2" post. I looked at them a few minutes apart but this pic didn't bother me.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All of the hysteria and illness that this painting apparently caused is almost certainly the result of Stendhal Syndrome. The reports of the deaths are peculiar, but it could be coincidence, or perhaps a very severe instance of stendhal? Although I've never heard of it causing death before.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by melloasjello]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ive seen this picture a few times before, Its kinda weird, but personnally I think its kinda cool. The things about the hauntings hmmm.....I aint to sure, I would need to see something to back it up :s

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think some people are to paranoid, I mean come on.....a haunted painting?
I will admit it's weird to look at, but that's about it, to me, most of the "art" i've seen is weird, but definatly not scary.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I think some people are to paranoid, I mean come on.....a haunted painting?
I will admit it's weird to look at, but that's about it, to me, most of the "art" i've seen is weird, but definatly not scary.

I have to agree here. I see nothing what-so-ever scary about this painting..just wierd, and I have seen much weirder!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Still, I wouldnt like to walk past it at a late night, maybe its one of those paintings that the eyes appear to be following you as you walk. That is what the people could be experiencing as a haunting.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the kid looks demented, ill be seeing him in my nightmares (good) other then the kid i would be happy to buy it if the auction was still open though...

[edit on 22-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
perhaps part of the art is the thought of seeing it before seeing it, if you follow. kinda like the blair witch project. i was shetting coins before i seen it. after i saw it i was like "theres �3 and 2 hours i wont get back"
kinda like this. i sat here for minutes and then nothing.
i feel cheated
and i want the 2p i am due for wasted interner usage

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The only thing i found scary about it is that its now my avatar.

Check that out OXmanK

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I dunno? Every time I look at the male, I see George Bush Sr.
Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjane

I have never managed to get rid of the picture from my computer.

I enjoyed it as wall paper but after a while got bored so changed it, next time I booted up, the picture was back.
I was a briefly freeked but it looked like a computer glitch so I moved the picture file to another folder and again put new wall paper up. a solar eclipse. This woked until I shut down, at which point a few secs before the puter shut off the picture appeared again.

Same thing happened to me with a different picture, my friend was on my comp and thought it'd be funny to change my backdrop to four short obese men in tight shiny leotards. I personally found that picture to be more disturbing than the one at hand... But anywho I changed my wallpaper back and deleted the file from my folders but everytime I rebooted it'd come back for months. Finally it went away but my same friend still uses a smaller version of the pic that as his AIM icon and uses it as his message board avatars.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this, is this picture actually a unique picture, in the sense that only one has even been printed, cos if there are more than one in the world, are they all supposidly prossed.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
I dunno? Every time I look at the male, I see George Bush Sr.
Sanc'.

I must agree, my first impressions when viewing the close up of the boy was that it resembled Bush. And how unusual the stacking of bodies behind the glass door was. Causes one to wonder at the coincidence of it all.

Tut

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
With the debate of the bitterroot film and the haunted wine cabinet (debbuk box), I wanted to bump this thread about "the haunted painting".

So many new members these days, would be good to have other opinions on it.

It is one freaky painting.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: necro99
Dont show it to kids. Dont look if you are weak o heart. And im' extremly serious. I saw it 1 hour ago and for a 1/10th second and i am still parano.
It's not gore. But it's EVIL.
I removed the link. Ask dragonrider for the URL. Im in a detox cure to purge the images from my mind.

[Edited on 2/9/2003 by necro99]

where are the pics id like to see this

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Here you go

Link

edit on 23-8-2016 by BlackJackal because: Link Formatting

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not scary at all.

new topics