It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil pics. Depleted uranium plated lunar titanium armor and 14 inch thick weilder googles advised.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My first impressions of the painting is that it's pretty creepy and that the boy in the painting is the artist himself. He looks a real tortured soul. The story that goes with it makes it scarey psychologically.

When I was a kid I remember a story going around about a haunted cursed painting. It depicted a boy crying. Does any-one else know any-thing about this painting?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Two questions.

1.) What is that part in the title about "Depleted uranium plated lunar titanuim armor and 14 inch thick weilder googles advesed" about!?

2.) In the interview with L.B, and Surfer. Surfer asks if the guy has had any strange experiences. He says "I wish I could report a bizarre happening or mind possession type of thing, but the unusual things started happening with the first email and counting." So wait.....he wishes he could report something (Meaning nothing happened he wishes it had) then he goes on to tell us what happened like something did.....what the hell is this guy talking about?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Haha, I showed my little brother the picture without telling him anything about it. He just said "What da heck, looks like George Bush." Then "Whoa that's creepy". My guess would be that the picture is a little creepy, though I doubt that it's haunted.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
pretty sweetass stuff. does the guy who made this have any other pictures of that nature.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That 'haunted' painting reminds me a lot of a painting (well, more of a drawing than a painting lol) I bought a few years ago. In certain ways I found it more disturbing then the 'haunted' one.

It was painted by K. Brown. I'm not exactly sure on the date... it's not that clear on the painting. I believe it's 1979.

Several times I've wanted to get rid of it, but for some reason it just grows on me (not sure if that is a good thing
).

Whole Image:

Top Zoomed In

Bottom Right Zoomed In

Bottom Left Zoomed In

Artist/Date Zoomed In

If the urls don't work, you can view them at img78.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
For some reasons, most painting that are as abstract of that one (the one just before my post here) dont really bother me.

It has to have a little bit of realism to get my mind going "HELP HELP HELP"

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Hey, there is more than meets the eye here - LOL

How many paintings are there?

The first 2 shots of it side by side on the link show what seems to be the edge of a table (part of the painting) in the 1st picture that is not in the second. How come no one has noticed/commented about this. Which image is the real painting anyway? (Did anyone claim the child & doll were rearranging furniture?)

Additionally, looking at the last two images of it side by side (I believe the attempt to show that the boy has moved forward from the painting) - this is rather suspicious first, because the lighting has changed, second, notice both images are cropped (and against different backgrounds) and third, cause it seems to me there are multiple paintings/images in the first place.

youre right, the 2 are different shades and theres no table in one but the other, one even seems wider.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
Dont show it to kids. Dont look if you are weak o heart. And im' extremly serious. I saw it 1 hour ago and for a 1/10th second and i am still parano.
It's not gore. But it's EVIL.
I removed the link. Ask dragonrider for the URL. Im in a detox cure to purge the images from my mind.

[Edited on 2/9/2003 by necro99]

I know this post is old but does anyone know what its about?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's about the now-famous 'ebay haunted picture' which if you google it up you can find tons of pics about it. The guy who painted it (I bet he loved the publicity lol) has a website, which is at:

www.stonehamstudios.com...

Supposedly the picture was haunted (this was from the ebay description) and several people have died who had close contact with the painting. It is a very interesting painting to say the least, but not haunted.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Final_Wave]

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well the guy who bought it from that acution is probably making a new amount of coin. He is selling duplicates at $350 a piece and all the attention he is getting from all this is probably selling quite a few! Well done

XL5

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Crap, selling copys for 350$! Its too bad ppl wouldn't believe in "enchanted" art that gives viewers the big "O" at a glance lol.
I just think its creepy but maybe its a devine (sp?) collective that we have and it just backs the fact that Bush is a sinister child lol jk!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't find anything disturbing about that painting. I find much more disturbing the paintings at the Denver International Airport.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
thats a pretty cool painting...the hands are a bit disturbing...

there's some other cool paintings too though
www.markryden.com...

www.raycaesar.com...

beesh i think they're cool..

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The boy in the painting looks EXACTLY like the kid who lives next door to us. EXACTLY. He is 7, but acts like a 4 year old. Has stayed back in school. He's a total brat. My god ... could it be him??????

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Lupe 101, when pictures are inserted into the wallpaper entry they first have to a BMP file for the most part to display accurately. Once the registry file accepts the image it is converted into machine language code and is key coded as a registry entry only. Thus when you turn the computer on it may flash on the screen for a second but then whatever your current setting is takes over and then is displayed as the current wall paper, it was a fluke in Win98 1st editon as well as SE and SE w/ USB support.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I agree I don't like the painting,but are we failing to see something necro99 did? He seemed terrorised after seeing it

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
I don't find anything disturbing about that painting. I find much more disturbing the paintings at the Denver International Airport.

Damn, I was just going to suggest that they hang this up at DIA.

: D

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I agree I don't like the painting,but are we failing to see something necro99 did? He seemed terrorised after seeing it

like i said earlier - it was suggested by the site that it was a "haunted" "evil" "ghostly" pic

if your alone in the dark and u watch a kids film then you can wander around all night and not care - then try being alone and downloading some footage of alleged ghosts off the net and reading a few stories - your mind will play tricks on you

this prob happened to him when he was viewing the pic

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey there's no picture!!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The boy looks like the kid who lives next door to me. He just moved here from Tennessee.. that is if I am looking at the correct pic. so so scary

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join