It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil pics. Depleted uranium plated lunar titanium armor and 14 inch thick weilder googles advised.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have to agree with Canberra. The males eyes are
SO George.w !

Here's a 'haunted painting' of
Al Gore when he saw the image
in this thread..

www.museumsnett.no...

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh I've seen this before... it's a bit unsettling but not as scary as you guys make it out to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Huh, I guess I'm just missing the "scarey" part of it. The whole bit trying to sell it seems awfully contrived, as well, along with the interview. Eh...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks to me like the little girl/doll is holding a nice li'l bottle of nitrous. The placebo effect might be enough to give...

SURFING: You have received emails that people have been "repulsed", made "physically ill" and "suffered from blackout/mind control experiences" just by viewing pictures of the painting???

...Among other things!

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont get it, yea its creepy but hey...I need to hurry over to ebay cause I got this demonic toaster oven...
every night while Im sleeping it cooks a beanie baby to a crisp without setting off the smoke alarms...

Bids anyone?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
kinda freaky but nothin to cry about

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He is VIGO!

...and his kid sister.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Creepy and surreal, yes. It's kind of cool, but probably not haunted. Unsettling, certainly. More bizzare paints are thsoe of the people without eyes at all. Where they would be, it's jsut the background. I don't know, I jsut find it unsettling.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

That's the link for all of you who can't find it. I don't find anything haunted about this painting, and I definitely don't see a kid walking out of the painting.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by canberra
certainly is a ghostly picture but does anyone else notice how much the boys face looks like George Bush

I thoght the exact same thing, especially the closeup.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Its a good painting I must admit I recieved chills down my spine when I viewed it but like everybody else its in the mind you have heard it is evil so your mind thinks its evil. The artist said people died within the year that means each one of us will be dead by feb 4th 2005

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
yay lets go and die. thats a kool painting. really grabbed our attention didnt it. howver i wouldnt like that hanging on my bedroom wall. lol
wouldnt like it at all...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by canberra
certainly is a ghostly picture but does anyone else notice how much the boys face looks like George Bush

Its funny, when I seen the close up o f the boy i told my wife it looked like bush.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This painting belongs in the Denver Airport

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I got the link but no pic!
Damit i really wanted to see it too.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have never managed to get rid of the picture from my computer.

I enjoyed it as wall paper but after a while got bored so changed it, next time I booted up, the picture was back.
I was a briefly freeked but it looked like a computer glitch so I moved the picture file to another folder and again put new wall paper up. a solar eclipse. This woked until I shut down, at which point a few secs before the puter shut off the picture appeared again.

Same thing happend with the home page of a french provencal home furnishings site I was viewing on my parents' computer. The bg from the home page made itself my dad's desktop wallpaper and just won't go away. SEE! THE FRENCH ARE EVIL!

j/k. I love french provencal style.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I sat and looked at this for almost 5 minutes.
I do not see how this is in any way creepy at all.
It's a painting, there's no eerie feeling from it, nothing scary, it's very mundane.

Some of you must be scared of your own shadows.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I looked at the pictures before I read the story (I have a low attention span lol)

And I was kinda creeped out...
I then started reading the story.. But as I was reading it, I heard my dogs moving around in the other room.

So I walked in there, and they are both staring at the same part in the darkened den.. Just watching, and then they watch something move across the room, and both kind of get up and walk back to where I am. My german shepperds hair was standing up on her neck!

I was freaked out, needless to say lol.

Im not saying "OH MY GOD, THE PICTURE CAUSED IT" but it was a spooky coincidence, regardless. *clutches phone*

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
talk about the power of suggestion !!!!

just because someone posted this pic is haunted/evil/scary/sinister etc you all went off on one saying how evil it was.

i bet if u walked past it hanging on a wall in a house you wouldnt think twice about it

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey, there is more than meets the eye here - LOL

How many paintings are there?

The first 2 shots of it side by side on the link show what seems to be the edge of a table (part of the painting) in the 1st picture that is not in the second. How come no one has noticed/commented about this. Which image is the real painting anyway? (Did anyone claim the child & doll were rearranging furniture?)

Additionally, looking at the last two images of it side by side (I believe the attempt to show that the boy has moved forward from the painting) - this is rather suspicious first, because the lighting has changed, second, notice both images are cropped (and against different backgrounds) and third, cause it seems to me there are multiple paintings/images in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join