It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio evidence: This Troy guy is about to get sued.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This guy calls one of Gage's architects or engineers. And little does he know, he's about to get whats coming to him.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

Dude, can you give me some background on this. It is hilarious. but I bet it would even better if I knew the background

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well, this genius who guys by the name of Troy likes to expose the ae911truthers as the frauds they really are.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If you have 40 minutes to spare here is 40 minutes of non stop hilarity from this genius "Troy"

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

He does an excellent job of exposing the frauds of ae911truth. Personally, I think "Troy" is a comic genius the way he exposes these charlatans.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ok so he is the one being called and told he is unemployed and all that horse hockey? Or is he the one calling the guy unemployed?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit

He does an excellent job of exposing the frauds of ae911truth. Personally, I think "Troy" is a comic genius the way he exposes these charlatans.

He's also an incredibly civilized and mature person; a gift to discourse really.

It's sad the all the legitimate questions get swept under the rug with the crazy.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

IS this the same Troy I heard about in another 911 thread that was recently hopping?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit

If you have 40 minutes to spare here is 40 minutes of non stop hilarity from this genius "Troy"

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

I'm beginning to think you Debunkers need your own little forum. One where you guys can sit around and pat each other on the backs all day long with endless replies to each others threads of how "smart" you guys are and how "dumb" they are.

I mean mods where is the close scrutiny of the forum. It seems to be a joke lately(this forum not your scrutiny). Does this really count as evidence..of what? Its bad enough that you can barely debate a topic without constant debunker insanity now we have to look at posts that advertise their so called form of research and verification.

Bigunit, welcome to the forum, but instead of posting this stuff hows about locating and posting links to actual research and refutation to some of the things being talked about in the 9/11 conspiracy world. Dont get me wrong i can appreciate the whole Koberg call , exposing him and all, but who the heck is Koberg?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Troy, why are you talking in the 3rd person?

Shouldn't your title read: "Audio evidence: I'm about to get sued."?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
I'm beginning to think you Debunkers need your own little forum. One where you guys can sit around and pat each other on the backs all day long with endless replies to each others threads of how "smart" you guys are and how "dumb" they are.

It's called JREF.

Mandatory 2nd line.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Troy, why are you talking in the 3rd person?

Shouldn't your title read: "Audio evidence: I'm about to get sued."?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

How is it, that these "loonies" all make a good case, with valid researched points. Yet the ones who call them crazies, loonies and such are the ones pranking them making themselves look stupid??

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
How is it, that these "loonies" all make a good case, with valid researched points. Yet the ones who call them crazies, loonies and such are the ones pranking them making themselves look stupid??

It's my opinion that's their job. There's no doubt in my mind that the military hires agents to hang out on the internet and try to combat the truth movement. Why else would skeptics spend their lives trying to debunk truthers if we are all just a bunch of crackpots?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by RenDMC

It's my opinion that's their job. There's no doubt in my mind that the military hires agents to hang out on the internet and try to combat the truth movement. Why else would skeptics spend their lives trying to debunk truthers if we are all just a bunch of crackpots?

You have a good point, however, I wouldnt assume the military has anything to do with disinfo types. We are fed the same lies everyone else is.

Even the SPEC OPS guys don't always know 'why' they are doing what they are doing. All they know is that they have orders, and they need to be carried out.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is pathetic. for one,
Derek Johnson, EIT, CWI Lic: EIT #37893 BS Mechanical Engineering ...
Are you saying thats a fraudulent license number? What is your source if you are?

2nd, the call is blatant harassment. It was illegal in all 50 states recorded or not.

3rd, it accomplished nothing constructive, scientific, or positve.

4th, it was made by someone with an IQ similar to Peter Griffin, or at the very least someone acting like it. Family Guy is funny because it is a cartoon. In real life its sad when people are that ignorant.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Normally I avoid the '9/11 truth' threads, but this one was too compelling. I am of the belief that 9/11 went down as reported, but that the Bush Administration was aware of it before it happened.

This 'Troy' guy, whom I also suspect is really Big Unit himself, proves that there are 'loonies' on both sides of this debate. Harrassing someone on the phone is not 'evidence'. It's just a harrassing phone call.

Big Unit, i.e. Troy, perhaps you should take the ATS approach, attack the post not the poster, or in this case attack the 'evidence' not the 'truther'.

top topics

join