It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I await the arrival of the Anti-christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silencer

Religion is just a marketing tool used by the nwo. As far as the anti-christ goes, it's all bs to me until they rebuild the temple in Israel. If that happens, I may actually have to start believing some of the stories.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild

So basically the Antichrist will be for good and TPTB are themselves "the gods" and represent false pretenses. Interestingly awesome theory. I believe there is something more to this world and that the ancient books were guidelines but to interpret them in your own way. You have done just that.

Read closely here friends for your sakes...then I have a question for you.

Mat 22:36 `Teacher, which is the great command in the Law?'
Mat 22:37 And Jesus said to him, `Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thine understanding--
Mat 22:38 this is a first and great command;
Mat 22:39 and the second is like to it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself;
Mat 22:40 on these--the two commands--all the law and the prophets do hang.'

My question is this, but I tell you do not search for the answer, know it, in the moment the spirit gives you.

If the first commandment is to "Love God" and the second to "love thy neighbor as thyself" these, being the first two laws. How do you love yourself? God gives rules on him, rules on neighbors, but none for you. Only God is True and manifest IN THE LIGHT. "He is not a God of the dead, but of the Living"....the PRO creating ones...."for god desires Holy (healthy) offspring"

"If you have seen me, you have seen the father"

Is not the first rule the self same rule? Law follows law....eye for eye = two eyes, tooth for tooth = 2 teeth

It says,
Thou shalt love "the Lord" "thy God" with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thine understanding

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The anti-christ is an evil personn not a good person. Just look at Hitler and Napolean; they were considered anti-christs because they fit the description. They dictated, tortured, and murdered. So, how is killing justified? I think your mind is clouded.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilt456
The anti-christ is an evil personn not a good person. Just look at Hitler and Napolean; they were considered anti-christs because they fit the description. They dictated, tortured, and murdered. So, how is killing justified? I think your mind is clouded.

You can look at it a different way. Their description was used to describe the anti-Christ. Oldest trick in the book. You wanna make someone look bad, associate them with bad people.

We humans tend to judge in groups. Blame all Muslims, Christians, Jews, blacks, etc. If some teenager goes and shoots people in a school, all the other kids are subject to search, profiling, psychological testing. We do not look at individuals separately. When people rape, murder, wage wars, they are called evil and devil worshipers.

But look at God, the amount of people that have killed in his name. He is powerful enough to create the whole universe, yet he needs people to worship him so he can convince himself of his power.

I will repeat my theory again since I want to discuss about the elites being Gods and not derail the thread by starting a religion war.

In modern terms we can look at the Elites being the Gods who control the world, the people, the money, the power. They are the all powerful and all knowing. Jesus can be considered the sheeple, who believed in them so much that he became a lobbyist for them. Gods tricked him into believing that they are 'good' vs the anti-Christ who is 'bad'.

The anti-Christ is anyone who opposes the Gods. A person who does not want to live by their rules. A person who believes in knowledge rather than blind faith. A person who believes in free will rather than submission to someone else. A person who thinks outside the box.

In all religious books, this person is called satan, lucifer, etc. and all bad things are automatically associated with them. This way they convince people that they should not eat from the tree of knowledge because then you would become a bad person like satan. But when you take a step back put it in perspective, you can clearly see that this a trick to keep you under control, make you obedient, and make you believe that going along with the herd is the right away. Anyone who opposes is ridiculed, shot down, bankrupted or murdered.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Satan tempted Eve not Adam.

And if Adam hadn't been so dang lazy ... if he had gotten his own darn dinner instead of making Eve get it ... then we wouldn't be in this 'fallen state' pickle that we are in today.

It's Adams fault - EVE WAS FRAMED!

[edit on 6/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe the antichrist is just supposed to be bad because he wants a one world government.

After that the good guy "Jesus" conquers the antichrist in Meggido and takes over control over the new one world government.

Maybe they are both bad guys.

However the Bible says that the antrichrist will not confess that Jesus comes in the flesh.
Maybe cause Jesus was a mortal man and a pharoah. So he is not the messiah.

However I believe the antichrist is just a ploy to destroy the religions of pisces by bringing them to war together, as they usher in the new religion, many will revolt and die because of it, but then Jesus doesn't come back and we are left with this so called antichrist.

Really though, the secret here is that we can all learn to communicate with each other through consciousness and we are all one. That is what the PTB don't want us to know.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Satan tempted Eve not Adam.

And if Adam hadn't been so dang lazy ... if he had gotten his own darn dinner instead of making Eve get it ... then we wouldn't be in this 'fallen state' pickle that we are in today.

It's Adams fault - EVE WAS FRAMED!

[edit on 6/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

It wasn't Adam's fault at all in any way and no-one "made dinner" for anyone, they ate fruit. Enough with the Militant Feminism already.

No-one commited any "sin" at all, not even the Serpent, that wasn't even a Serpent, by the way. It was the one labeled 'God' that decided it was a great shame that the being called the "serpent" came to Eden- or Edin- and gave the occupants comforts and foods.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hey Nightchild, don't believe in Maitreya. He's not who you think. You're fooling yourself.

I know the real God, and this certainly is NOT Him.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Maybe cause Jesus was a mortal man and a pharoah.

The Pharaoh was an enemy in the Bible and never the good guy. He was a man that set himself up as God in their kingdom.

You know what though? Obama sure does look like a Pharaoh from the past.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Plsss dont use words like EVIL here....nobody is evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by silencer

You can look at it a different way. Their description was used to describe the anti-Christ. Oldest trick in the book. You wanna make someone look bad, associate them with bad people.

We humans tend to judge in groups. Blame all Muslims, Christians, Jews, blacks, etc. If some teenager goes and shoots people in a school, all the other kids are subject to search, profiling, psychological testing. We do not look at individuals separately. When people rape, murder, wage wars, they are called evil and devil worshipers.

But look at God, the amount of people that have killed in his name. He is powerful enough to create the whole universe, yet he needs people to worship him so he can convince himself of his power.

I will repeat my theory again since I want to discuss about the elites being Gods and not derail the thread by starting a religion war.

In modern terms we can look at the Elites being the Gods who control the world, the people, the money, the power. They are the all powerful and all knowing. Jesus can be considered the sheeple, who believed in them so much that he became a lobbyist for them. Gods tricked him into believing that they are 'good' vs the anti-Christ who is 'bad'.

The anti-Christ is anyone who opposes the Gods. A person who does not want to live by their rules. A person who believes in knowledge rather than blind faith. A person who believes in free will rather than submission to someone else. A person who thinks outside the box.

In all religious books, this person is called satan, lucifer, etc. and all bad things are automatically associated with them. This way they convince people that they should not eat from the tree of knowledge because then you would become a bad person like satan. But when you take a step back put it in perspective, you can clearly see that this a trick to keep you under control, make you obedient, and make you believe that going along with the herd is the right away. Anyone who opposes is ridiculed, shot down, bankrupted or murdered.

As a Christian, struggling in my faith... I thought this was a great post.

But then I saw the ultimate flaw in your logic...

As a human, you need to recognize two things:

1.) Who is your biggest enemy?

2.) Who runs this world, currently in 2009?

Answers are below

1.) Yourself

2.) Satan runs this world

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

This is not true. In actual fact, I have come to conclude that every forum related to conspiracies is a breeding ground and front for the disemination of luciferian lies like this. The biggest conspiriacy lie of all times is being fed to people right now, and it is this - Jesus and satan are the same and or that lucifer game to our rescue us in the garden.

This is the biggest load of balderdash total hogwash, it is totaly satanic luciferian evil lies right ou tof the pit of hell. Jesus Christ is the Lord, he is God, he claimed to be God and this is why he was crucified, although he was crucified by choice to pay for your sins. Read the gospel of John and you will see that everything you say is lies from the father of all lies, Satan.

You sound just like an illuminati pharisee, do you realise that?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
reply to post by Nightchild

This is not true. In actual fact, I have come to conclude that every forum related to conspiracies is a breeding ground and front for the disemination of luciferian lies like this. The biggest conspiriacy lie of all times is being fed to people right now, and it is this - Jesus and satan are the same and or that lucifer game to our rescue us in the garden.

This is the biggest load of balderdash total hogwash, it is totaly satanic luciferian evil lies right ou tof the pit of hell. Jesus Christ is the Lord, he is God, he claimed to be God and this is why he was crucified, although he was crucified by choice to pay for your sins. Read the gospel of John and you will see that everything you say is lies from the father of all lies, Satan.

I need to se more posts like this.

Deception is at an all time high.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Sorry to hear you are struggling with your faith. Suggestion, read the Ggospel of John every day and meditate on it, and pray for protection before you come into sites like this, and on to the internet in general. 99.9 percent of anything regarding religion, God and the bible in these places is highly satanic.

God Bless you

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I hold out a little hope that this place is open to the truth, and if so you will be seeing a lot more posts like this from me, however, if it is not you can expect to see me banned in a very short time. In which case you will know who is truely behind it. I discovered this site becuase I was posted the hidden stuff on anoter site, I coudln't beleive my eyes, everyone was eating out of the palms of his evil hidden hand. SAD!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I like your signature and its true, which is the only thing on your post that is. Everything else you have written is a luciferian/satanic lie, that's the truth. You speak and write like a pharisee, remember them? You may have heard and read about them, they nailed the savior to a cross!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The notion that God is evil isn't new. The Gnostics were saying so even as the Christian church was in its infancy.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I like your signature and its true, which is the only thing on your post that is. Everything else you have written is a luciferian/satanic lie, that's the truth. You speak and write like a pharisee, remember them? You may have heard and read about them, they nailed the savior to a cross!
reply to post by Imago Dei

Why does it have to be lucifereian or satanic? Why is it that every time a theory is presented that does not go along with the Bible that believers label it luciferian?

You do realize that there is nothing more illuminated and nobody with any greater illuminatti ties, historical background and influence than your Jesus Christ don't you?

Think about it. This day in age if you were the son of god and went around telling people that they would throw you in an institution. Same thing goes for back then, that it unless of course this guy Jesus had some mafia like connections would he get away with telling such a fabulous fairy tale and try to pass it off as truth.

You do realize that moses is a good guy according to the Bible, but he went around starting plagues and killing women and children.

In fact, just about every Luciferian thing you are talking about was spawned in the early occult in the days of hiram abiff and solomon. Even the teachings of the bible, freemasonry and christianity are both teachings of the illuminatti. Christianity is a product of freemasonry. To be a christian is like being an extremely low level mason.

All of the things mentioned above all come down to elevating the status of mortal men or ruling elite to God status. So you do realize how crazy this all sounds when believers try to tell people like me about luciferian teachings. Christianity is the mother of occult teachings.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Hey Nightchild, don't believe in Maitreya. He's not who you think. You're fooling yourself.

I know the real God, and this certainly is NOT Him.

Yo Ashwatcher!:

Who do I believe Maitreya are, if I may ask?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Nightchild]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join