It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I await the arrival of the Anti-christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ, the light bringer in my opinion is the 'good' guy vs Jesus Christ, the 'bad' guy. Satan persuaded Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge and revolt against the all powerful, controlling, vengeful God.

We are always taught from birth how to be 'good'; Don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal, resist violence, etc. We also have the 10 commandments to direct our lives.

But wait, stop and think for a second in modern terms.

God - TPTB, The NWO, The elites.

Jesus - Lobbyist

Satan - The one guy who resisted the control of mankind and tried to teach them to think individually and not follow a 'religion'.

Jesus taught good things as mentioned above, but he also taught us to worship God and the concept of hell and heaven, etc. In other words, the good things were a mask to show us that he is a benign buy, while behind the scenes he was teaching us to obey the all powerful elites and keep us in check by lobbying for them.

The elites are the people who control the world, they can make your life or destroy your life. They are God. They want to be worshiped and hate people who go against them. They punish them by making their life hell on earth.

Satan opposed these guys and tried to teach man to think for themselves and lead their life the way they want, a right they have since birth but that is never practiced.

The elites are the guys who cheat, steal, murder and do all the 'bad' things, yet they are the Gods who control the world. We are taught that we will be rewarded for being nice and good people. However, the majority of the people lead their lives just working hard and barely getting by. Doesn't it seem all too familiar?

I think the Anti-Christ will be people who stand up to these corrupt people and demand their rights back. These people will demand free electricty, free water, less dependency on oil and other natural resources, etc. All the things that our governments already know how to do, but they don't due to their greed for money and power.

This is why, the anti-Christ is shown as someone evil and always used in a negative sense. Jesus, the lobbyist, is shown as the most loving man to walk on earth. Both Satan and Jesus never existed, but their stories were made up to make sure the people follow the wrong guy and stay in their place and never revolt against the Gods. To this day, the false biblical stories are used to control people and keep them in check.

TPTB are scared of the Anti-Christ (The people who have awoken and eaten from the tree of knowledge) toppling their regime. We need to educate people and get them off heavenly fruits like drugs, alcohol, etc and give them a poisonous apple, it maybe bitter at first, but when they wake up and realized how they are being scammed then it will be 'true heaven' after that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That makes a lot of sense since the devil's greatest victory was convincing the world he doesn't exist. What is up is down, what is real is fake. Do you prefer the red pill or the blue pill?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silencer

Satan tempted Eve not Adam.

Yes we had paradise before and then Satan came and made everything better. Do you see the flaw in this logic?

Also the AntiChrist is the PTB.....

But other than that, its a pretty interesting theory. Do I believe it no. But its interesting to think about

Nice idea.

[edit on Jun 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Satan tempted Eve not Adam.

Thanx for correcting me there.

Yes we had paradise before and then Satan came and made everything better. Do you see the flaw in this logic?

I didn't quite follow you. I don't know what logic you are talking about, I may have misunderstood you, but I I didn't say paradise existed before or satan made everything better. I did however say that satan tried to wake people up and show the true nature of God.

Also the AntiChrist is the PTB.....

Do you think PTB is evil? if yes, then they are God not satan. that is my opinion. I feel the Gods have tricked you into believing they are 'good' vs satan being 'evil'. So I disagree with you there. The antichrist will be the people who rise up against the Gods / PTB.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by silencer]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Your title reads I await the arrival of the Anti christ

In all seriousness the Anti Christ is already on this planet. In disguise.

He is the ruthless American Businessman that moves in very high circles that wages war on innocent countries, that kills thousands of innocent people, He sells arms to other countries so that they can kill his fellow countryman, he searches to destroy any good living propspect this earth has to offer the innocent. He makes up fictitious characters and passes them of as the enemy. He destroys buildings in order to maintain the control he has.

He is already here and he has 3 others helping him.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So basically the Antichrist will be for good and TPTB are themselves "the gods" and represent false pretenses. Interestingly awesome theory. I believe there is something more to this world and that the ancient books were guidelines but to interpret them in your own way. You have done just that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

AH but you base your thoughts off the book that they gave us to misdirect us. You only believe it was a paradise because the bible tells you it was. If the Christ was the great deceiver than it would be his job to fool you into believing he was the messiah/deliverer. Maybe the anti-christ is actually the savior saving humanity from falling into the great deceiver's plot.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Some people should just not be roaming the streets/Allowe don the internet. this is crazy in my opion.

I think that the anti-christ was propaganda spewed from the twisted minds at the Vatican.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You missed the whole point of my thread, im putting forward a theory that Anti-christ is not evil after all, its the Gods who are evil who have made us believe otherwise. The anti-Christ is anyone who resists the gods and tried to wake other people up. I don't think I can make it clearer than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just a small correction: It is not Satan against Jesus- it is Satan "against" God/ Yahweh. Or rather, against certain of his IDEAS. Jesus was very much on the same page as Satan and also holding a similar message, except for certain differences such as regarding turning the other cheek and so. So again; Jesus is NOT the bad guy, nor is Satan.
Further, it is/was the FOLLOWERS of Jesus that twists his original message that is the bad guys- not Jesus.

People again and again confuses Jesus as being the same entity/being as God/Yahweh, when in actuality they are two completely different entities.
So again: Jesus and Satan are much on the same page, yet with differences. It was Yahweh that wanted to wipe people out, not Jesus- nor the entity that came to be called 'Satan'.

That said, I am not condemning or blaming Yahweh as being the bad guy, I am merely making a correction.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I said in my OP that Jesus was a lobbyist. He wasn't God. Satan however is opposite of both God and Jesus. God and Jesus have the same message. God chose Jesus to spread his message. Jus like the PTB (God) choose a U.S. president (Jesus) to further control people, while the Anti-Christ (Ron paul and people like him) try to wake people up.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ will not come. Some dude claiming to be the Anti-Christ will undoubtedly emerge. He will bear the mark 666.

I will laugh at his lack of historical knowledge in regards to what 666 means.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer

You missed the whole point of my thread, im putting forward a theory that Anti-christ is not evil after all, its the Gods who are evil who have made us believe otherwise. The anti-Christ is anyone who resists the gods and tried to wake other people up. I don't think I can make it clearer than that.

Yes I know I was trying to get my point accross I was going to call the anti christ GOD but I thought I would get flamed so I stuck with what the sheeple know.

I agree with you the world is changing and my signature always read

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND YOU MUST DROP EVERYTHING YOU KNOW AND WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF.

That includes religious beliefs and start afresh, that way you are in control of your being, your whole understanding. The problem is people are so indoctrinated in to this matrix if you mention GOD in a bad light you get flamed, because the preconcpetions of GOD have been instilled into the system from an early age.

I totally agree with you GOD is bad any bloody entity,thing,whatever, that allows a group structure to be formed in their name that is responsible for millions if not billions of innocent deaths is indeed the enemy.

But lets not start on religion I may offend.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I respect your opinion. However, we should not be scared about getting flamed when expressing opinions. I grew up in a highly religious family so I know how religion can affect people's lives. But it's high time people woke up and took a long hard look at the world around them.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, I"M not looking forward to the anti-Christ. I've worked really hard on my garden, and that rat ba...... rat fink is going to want to screw it all up.

Honestly, that sounds a bit worse than the wild chickens.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Open a Bible. The Antichrist is most certainly NOT a good person. He will require everyone to receive a mark, without which one can't buy or sell. Those who receive this mark are doomed to Hell forever. Does that sound good?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Do not confuse the actions of the NWO for fulfillment of prophecy, for those shadows who move the NWO along its course know of the prophecies and plan their actions to appear to be said prophecies.

Disband with religion and put on the armour of pragmatism: ACTION not prayer will be your saviour cometh the day that the shadows close around us.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Both, JC and the Sethannes have arrived already long ago

The whole concept of 'good' and 'bad' is nothing but a figment of our imagination due to others (moms, dads, teachers etc) ideas pushed onto us while growing up.

Go the 'in between Path', there's still Light enough to walk and it's Dark but not too dark to be afraid

Search for yourself what you see as good or bad, then turn it around and think again ...... that also helps not to judge others in an instant.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Jesus was very much on the same page as Satan and also holding a similar message So again; Jesus is NOT the bad guy, nor is Satan.

People again and again confuses Jesus as being the same entity/being as God/Yahweh, when in actuality they are two completely different entities.
So again: Jesus and Satan are much on the same page, yet with differences. It was Yahweh that wanted to wipe people out, not Jesus- nor the entity that came to be called 'Satan'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must respectfully disagree with your post above because it clearly shows that you don't know much about Jesus nor Satan. Jesus and satan are nothing alike, for if they were, we wouldn't be in the fix we are in now, would we?

Jesus and satan are not and have never been on the same page either! Jesus brought people to God through repentence and forgiveness, while satan drove them further apart from God via deception and lies!

The reason God ordered people killed is because satan knew that he could not defeat God in battle, so the next best plan to develop his own race of followers was to "breed" out God's seed. I highly implore you to do this research so you'll better understand it.

As far as Jesus and God being the same entity, Jesus was God manifested in the flesh and gives up his power back to God once he defeats his final foe, which is the death. This info can be found in 1st corinthians, chapter 15, verses 24, 25,26,27.

Also, in the book of matthew I think it is, Jesus says that he and God are one, and the only way to the father is through him. God does not even come down until Jesus defeats satan and the 1000 year reign is over, and then God walks the streets of heaven with his people. That's in revelation, one of the last 2 chapters.

BUt to say Jesus and satan are alike, is just insane to even think!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
Open a Bible. The Antichrist is most certainly NOT a good person. He will require everyone to receive a mark, without which one can't buy or sell. Those who receive this mark are doomed to Hell forever. Does that sound good?

Sounds like money to me.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join