It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I await the arrival of the Anti-christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer
The Anti-Christ, the light bringer in my opinion is the 'good' guy vs Jesus Christ, the 'bad' guy. Satan persuaded Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge and revolt against the all powerful, controlling, vengeful God.

anthropomorphizing satan and christ is cute, but you're not going to get as much wisdom from their symbolic representations as you would if you internalize them as symbolic aspects of the animal side of man vs the spiritual divine side of man.

but hey.. what are ya gonna do?

primitive perception is the nature of the base-level minded.

-

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A: the bible was recorded and written by humans, Jesus may or may not have said what the bible tells us. Also there were many Christs even today there are figures of saslvation.

B: Lucifarianism is flawed and deceptive. Child sacrifice. Idol worship rather than creator worship. Then on top of that manipulation, fear mongering and lies. Prevenge is a good word to choose because the true Christ as Masonry states, Knows himself and his Father in Heaven.

C: Only time will prove the most true side and time will likely include people who are confused, hateful and deliberate causing the trouble they denounce and blame on God or jesus rather than there flawed self deceived ways.

D: You claim absolutism on a different level. Just like this biblical God you claim. Except the only difference is reasons to destroy what you hate.

I personaly am a fan of Christ and YAHWEY. And find the truth is interwoven and interdimensional. Where has Lucifer has only 1 dimension, this one. WHo can scatter and fragment to deceive, thats about it.

THink of scientific aspects comparing our view of earth here to our human perceived and created God and Satan complex you are stirring up here in this quaint thread.

(lucifer-lightbringer-sun)Light- it travels along a path until stopped by mass.

What created light or mass. Sound. And how does the bible say we came to be? God spoke. Magnetic soundwaves condensed and in motion, out of which a miraculous cornucopia of life including your master lucifer.

Lucifer says "wait" im just as good as sound, let me be this God that made me. But in doing so caused an ancient war. Because life was natural and fine until shame. Later after society is based on a subtle trick of the mind. Using Good and evil both to control both sides, it gets out of hand over time, and the control is lost, destruction imminent, all because children, i mean over grown spoiled undeveloped hyperintelligent humanoids on earth. Thought they were Gods over each other, when really they were not worth the space provided to them to exist in the end, because of attitudes like yours frankly.

I still by this logic find that God and Jesus are right, humanity is a bunch of self serving confusion waiting like vultures and rabid beasts in false ego and ethos and misperception of time and events, more importantly inner intent. And lacking all self analysis yet easily deflecting blame.

Christians who abuse people violently or verbaly are just as bad as satanist sacrifice of babies which ive heard first hand accounts of. And satanism/lucifarianism has been self justified in self deception and cloakery of spell craft and desperate meassure to save the idealism itself, which is at best to my mind, seriously as flawed as other religions today due to the only fact:

HUMANS ARE FLAWED-DEAL WITH IT. (not yelling just -impressing reality)

what am i saying in this insulting post to even myself..

That all we see as bad or good, is neither. its nature. And our jaded misperception and lack of perspective bassed in experiences of the natural, cause us to be authoritative rather than open to the question of what God might care or not care about.

I.E your making something out of someone else making something, out of nothing originaly. God did that for himself, only he can truly implement it not that which was born from within, we are merely guages on a machine of love and life, if you want negative, that is what you'll find here.

ill gladly profess i have what religion terms as sinful thoughts, and obey my heavenly father by keeping them to myself. Im not clean, i smoke, eat bad food, party, listen to satanic and prolific intellectual musics. I lust, i hate sometimes others. And are selfish. On the other side of the coin, im charitable, inventive, loving and caring, and when life gets to me i release with what is perceived by people with no lives, as sin. Because God said it,

"All things are acceptable, Not all things are beneficial." IS that the words of a hateful God, no. Not to me. The PEOPLE who OPPRESSED in the name of their own dellusion are no better than a reaction to create a lie in peoples heads as revenge for that which you hate.

Excersize Reasonable Reaction.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The bible has been proven to be the word of God, if it had not been, then no one need believe a word of it.

For anyone truely seeking the truth, they will find this out. I will post a tread topic on it later called:

" Irrefuteable Proof The Bible is From God"

If I could prove to you with irrefuteable evidence that the bible is supernaturally inspried by the very creator of the universe, who here would want to know? And If I could proof that to you, would you then humble yourself and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour??

Let's see who is really seeking the truth here first shall we.....

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Question: Is the anti_Christ an Indigo, with all the Indigo threads on here the last few days, telling us how they are superior and are our saviors and will rule when TPTB now are overthrown and now how the Anti_Christ is supposed to be a good person he must be an Indigo

Seriously guy you should rethink your whole perspective: you appear to contradict your own opinion. How can the anti_Christ be a good person when you turn around and tell us that the anti_christ is not a person but everyone that stands up against the PTB. Is he an individual person? Or is it an idea? Can't be both, even if you are operating under the pretext "One is many, many is one" the anti_christ still cannot be both.

How will you answer on Judgement day?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

I would really like to see the proof.

The problem that I have with the Bible is that is was written by a lot of people, and as we know people make mistakes.

I also have problems with the concept of a loving and forgiving God, as opposed to some of the Bible, especially the Old Testament.

I do not have a problem with Jesus, though. I believe that He is our Saviour.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Imago Dei

I would really like to see the proof.

The problem that I have with the Bible is that is was written by a lot of people, and as we know people make mistakes.

I also have problems with the concept of a loving and forgiving God, as opposed to some of the Bible, especially the Old Testament.

I do not have a problem with Jesus, though. I believe that He is our Saviour.

Thanks for your response brother, I will certainly put the information together, it will take some time to transpose it from the documents I have just received on the topic. having said that is it possible to post PDF or JPEG files into a thread? This will make it very easy for me to do, as their is a lot of information people may find interesting and beneficial to their faith.

In the meantime anyone can do research of their own on the works of Ivan Panin in case I am waylaid by other matters more pressing.

That said; one need not be at all concerned that God used 22 scribes to deliver us the 66 books, God is able to preserve His word as easy as He is able to hang all of the stars and planets on nothing. Yes men make mistakes God doesnt (unless of course you dont include his creation of mankind) and there are men such as Westcot and Hort, who spent 50 years of their lives correcting anomoilies in the greek text of the new testament and upon completion they still had over 3000 liner notes on undecided texts.

Ivan panin with his bible numerics was able to put right, over the course of yet another 50 years, all of those anomlies and restore all of the new testament to the original state of the first autographs given by God through the scribes. I have a copy of his New Testament.

Interstingly, the old testament has remained well preserved compaired with the New Testament most proably due in no small part to the care and diligent protection by the Hebrew scholars thoughout the centuries. The same numeric structure applies to the Hebrew text the OT was written in. This numeric mathmatical finger print is clear to all who gaze upon it with a candid open mind faced with the facts that a superior mind delivered the words in the bible through men.

When Ivan Panin challenged all of the great scientific minds publically back in 1939 through the mainstream media of the day, not one could refute his findings, and none chose to do so publically or in private and in fact one even conceeded publically that the bible was indeed a unique book like no other and continued on with his anti Christian writings in his spare time, purely for the enjoyment of it. So you see no matter how much proof people are given, still they will not believe.

There are many who are hung up on Gods dealings with men in the old testament I am not sure as for why, as did he not wipe out all mankind with a flood, and did He not state that He wished he had not put men upon the earth at all? These are the dealings of a righteous sovereign judge over the wickedness that men do. Further more everlasting torment awaits all those who reject Christ and the good news of the gospel of the Kingdom of the heavens. If men have a beef with anything in the bible OT and NT their beef is clearly and surely with God, and one can always ask Him to show one and teach one about anything one may struggle to comprehend. Believe me, I have to often.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Correction the above = 26 scribes not 22.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join