It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now THIS is the mother of all Conspiracies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You want a conspiracy? This article EXCLUSIVE: Obama Takes on the Federal Reserve from the Macedonia International News Agency has it all - the Federal Reserve, JFK assassination & Regan attempted assassination, the Vatican, the Rothschilds, the Sotomayer nomination, Israel, and the Russian U.S. bond sell off. I could add to the article with the latest developments of Bernake seemingly being “taken down” by his lies and his being subpoenaed along with Ken Lewis’ (Bank of America) testimony and possibly the Japanese Nationals smuggling of $134B worth of bonds into Switzerland.

The only things it doesn’t have tied in is ET, 9/11 and Atlantis conspiracy. Does it count that the only reason I saw this article was because I was following a link to France’s potential ET disclosure?

The reason I began reading this article was because of the way they were talking about Obama as the saviour of the world. I definitely do not agree with their interpretation of his actions nor do I appreciate their talking of him as a hero but about a third of the way into the article it started getting very interesting. It certainly would explain at least the seeming demise of Bernake’s credibility lately.

Good article, bad article? Junk? Fact? What say ye???

Thursday, 11 June 2009
EXCLUSIVE: Obama Takes on the Federal Reserve

Obama is about to take on the private banking system known as the "US Federal Reserve" that since its dubious creation in 1913 has had complete control over the printing of all US money in what many detractors have long stated was in great violation of the American Constitution.

More ominously though, with Obama’s plan to take on the Federal Reserve Bank he becomes only the second US President to attempt to break this insidious creatures stranglehold over the United States after President John F. Kennedy, on June 4, 1963, signed Executive Order No. 11110 to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest.

Five short months later, President Kennedy was assassinated, and upon assuming office, newly sworn in President Lyndon Johnson recalled all of the US notes Kennedy had put into circulation and making President Ronald Reagan the next to challenge the power of the Federal Reserve, but which abruptly ended with his near assassination on March 30, 1981 by the hand of the son of former CIA Director, and then Vice President, George Bush’s closest friend and oil business backer John Hinckley Sr.

President Reagan had pitted himself against the Federal Reserve…..but after his near death quietly signed into law on September 13, 1982, H.R.6128 which became Public Law No: 97-258 that was written on the behalf of the Federal Reserve by little known US Congressman Peter Wallace Rodino Jr., with no co-sponsors, and made it illegal for any future American President to print money for the American people.

But, according to Russian legal experts, even though Public Law No: 97-258 does appear on its surface to constrain President Obama; President Kennedy’s Executive Order No. 11110 has never been repealed by any American President making a showdown “inevitable” between Obama and the Federal Reserve before the US Supreme Court, and which Obama has recently nominated US Federal Judge Sonia Sotomayor to America’s highest court where she will become the 6th Roman Catholic Justice and giving the Vatican near total control of US monetary policy.

In what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu considered a “threat”, the US stated to Israel this week that “We are going to change the world. Please, don't interfere.”, the American people have not even been told.

This cannot be said of Putin, however, who immediately upon learning of Obama’s “battle” with the Federal Reserve joined China and Brazil and ordered Russia’s Central Bank to begin divesting itself of US Federal Reserve holdings and replace them with International Monetary Fund bonds as the United States is about to be crushed with what London’s Fleet Street News is calling “The Triple Crown of Financial Catastrophes”.

The US Media has continued to be silent on this and numerous other issues.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
IF this turns out to be true, (and that's a BIG if) then my opinion of Obama will change along with a lot of other people.

Almost sounds too good to be true.

IF he actually plans on taking on the Fed and this article is not total BS, well then Godspeed Obama.

Godspeed.

Edit: to add S&F!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In case anyone wants to know about the Bernanke "take down" comment in my post, read this 6/12/09 story at WSJ. Fed Emails Bash BofA Chief in Tussle Over Merrill Deal

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Yeah, but what about this quote?

But, according to Russian legal experts, even though Public Law No: 97-258 does appear on its surface to constrain President Obama; President Kennedy’s Executive Order No. 11110 has never been repealed by any American President making a showdown “inevitable” between Obama and the Federal Reserve before the US Supreme Court, and which Obama has recently nominated US Federal Judge Sonia Sotomayor to America’s highest court where she will become the 6th Roman Catholic Justice and giving the Vatican near total control of US monetary policy.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very interesting, if said is true.. its going to be a good few months

Just how is he going to take on the FED though?

Obviously JFK and Regan didnt do it hard or fast enough,

Interesting if its true in what he said to Israel.

Would Israel perhaps hit Iran to really throw a spanner in the works?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No, if he really does take on the federal reserve it is so he can have complete control of the money.

It is not a good thing like you think it is. He would take down the fed because they get in the way of his sinister agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Israel could stage an attack against Iran as a precursor to Obama taking on The Fed. It could be used as a distraction.

This is an awesome read if anything else, and I for one am completely
and
at the same time. Do away with the fed, for an even possibly greater evil... The Vatican!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

to Iamonlyhuman: I read that part but it didn't click right off the bat. I went back and re-read the article, probably not a good idea to have the Vatican in charge of the money supply. In fact, they might actually end up being worse than the banksters at the Fed. One can only speculate.

A guy can hope though.

Thanks for pointing that out guys/gals!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would take this story with a grain of salt. I have read several stories on this "news" site,never have seen a by line. No writer to investigate or research.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

If this article is true, i honestly dont think thats the case.
He's gone in 7yrs for 1.
He wouldnt advise Israel or Russia if that were the case either, and 3.. he'd just join or be a part of the Federal Reserve like Bush was.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmmm.......

Thought this sounded fishy.

Sorcha Faal: Obama Orders “Total Takedown” Of US Federal Reserve Bank

For those of you who don't know who Sorcha Faal is...

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Better take this story with a whole box of salt.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
I would take this story with a grain of salt. I have read several stories on this "news" site,never have seen a by line. No writer to investigate or research.

Very true.

Could this possibly have something to do with this?

Maybe he is attempting to take them on from the inside-out!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Very true.

Could this possibly have something to do with this?

Maybe he is attempting to take them on from the inside-out!

Definitely connected. But it looks like he is going to take them "over"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Gawd Dang nammit,

GAOTU789... just when something sparks up ya day to make things interesting, you come in with logic and completely crush my days excitement.

well, ignorance is bliss, ill just ignore your post and pretend its still true!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Damn that some juicy steak right there ladies & gents

Corroborating all the statements made was easy with google

How on earth the author put all the strings together is what I can't figure out

inside info or what?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Did a little digging Macedonia Online USA office is at an address that does not exist.

Macedonia Online USA

address: 48 Congress Blvd South
02097 New York, NY
phone: +1 212 501 0985

All NYC zip codes are: 10*** & 11***

It has a Manhattan area code in the phone # and no such blvd. in Manhattan or anywhere in NYC.

Main adress for company is:
1130 West Pender St Suite 1200
Vancouver, BC, H2X1X3
Canada

On google maps is the address of Vancouver Foreign Consulates...hmmmm
Vancouver Foreign Consulates

BS company

[edit on 11-6-2009 by timewalker]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If this is true, he'll need a lot of bodyguards that can be trusted. If so, I'm in.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
At least the last sentence is true

The US Media has continued to be silent on this and numerous other issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about this yesterday...why?

The comments Reverend Wright made about "Them Jews" not letting him talk to Obama strikes a chord.

The Federal Reserve has been run primarily by those of Jewish religion the last 38 years except for a year and a half.

2009 minus 38 is...

1971....the year we went off the gold standard!

Crazy!

Coincidences..possibly...still interesting though!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow its funny you bring this up I was JUST talking to my wife about this today. Could Obama be in a secret war with the FED? I mean its obvious he cant just outright say hes at war with these guys it has to be done behind the scenes. I mean the FED is hiring lobbyists for gods sakes they have NEVER done this that I know of.... After his approach on Israel and now this I might have to lay off Obama for a few....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join