Now THIS is the mother of all Conspiracies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

I know! Something may be going on. This could also explain the crazy spending policies by Obama! Collapse the Fed and expose them!

Would be crazy if true.

Many have said Obama would not sign the "Audit the Fed" bill....now i think it's a possibility.

Something just doesn't seem right tj!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

I know! Something may be going on. This could also explain the crazy spending policies by Obama! Collapse the Fed and expose them!

Would be crazy if true.

Many have said Obama would not sign the "Audit the Fed" bill....now i think it's a possibility.

Something just doesn't seem right tj!

Maybe its just wishful thinking but you know something because I love my country so [SNIP] much Im going to hold out hope. I mean we subpoenaed the FED for gods sake. Our government has NEVER done this since their inception. We have had senators come out and say the banks own our government and on and on. This is not a war you could take on head on it would have to be behind the scenes first....

removed censor circumvention

[edit on 11/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This could also explain why Neo-cons are going berzerk over the spending/deficit and Obama's foreign policy!

Why does everything tie into Israel?!?

Crazy stuff man.

Think about it...we have war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

All of this stuff, strangely enough, are things Ron Paul is against!

Yeah, it could all be coincidences...but it's certainly eye opening.

One could come up with all kinds of conspiracies with this thing.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This could also explain why Neo-cons are going berzerk over the spending/deficit and Obama's foreign policy!

Well maybe Obama is going to spend a ton of money then tell the banks to go [SNIP] themselves were not paying you now get the hell out of our country. I mean could this be? This is some major Tin Foil #e but man I love my country and Im looking for some wishful thinking damnit

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 11/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh...and the shooter yesterday in DC once tried to attack the FED and take hostages!

He was a white supremacist and this explains that!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Oh...and the shooter yesterday in DC once tried to attack the FED and take hostages!

He was a white supremacist and this explains that!

Yeah but that could be used against us though. They may come out and say things like "See these anti FED people are just a bunch of Anti Semites and need to take them serious" or something like that That can be spun in their direction...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

This is some major Tin Foil #e but man I love my country and Im looking for some wishful thinking damnit

Lol..I know what you mean!

If he's going after the Federal Reserve...hey...I think that's cool....but WHY is he going after the Federal Reserve?

What did Reverend Wright think about Jewish people? Was he antisemitic? If Obama went to the church for all of those years....some things will resonate with him.

How often have we heard Obama comment on the Federal Reserve?

I can't think of any!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

They may come out and say things like "See these anti FED people are just a bunch of Anti Semites and need to take them serious"

Right! That's not true at all...but the correlation will be made. I've never looked into any of this till yesterday. It's a bit eye opening.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Lol..I know what you mean!

If he's going after the Federal Reserve...hey...I think that's cool....but WHY is he going after the Federal Reserve?

What did Reverend Wright think about Jewish people? Was he antisemitic? If Obama went to the church for all of those years....some things will resonate with him.

How often have we heard Obama comment on the Federal Reserve?

I can't think of any!

Ill be honest with you I could care less about the reasons as long as he rids us of this cancer. But I think it would be naive to think that Obama didnt take any "lessons" learned from Wright. Wright comes from the ..crap whats his name that major black leader million man march guy who TOO is a big anti FED anti international banker guy.......

Edit to Add Louis Farrakhan is his name

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

who TOO is a big anti FED anti international banker guy.......

I'd love to see some confirmation on this as I haven't heard anything about it before!

If that's true...I think we could have stumbled onto something!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I highly doubt this is true... however I do see an agenda forming here to make a 'struggle' here to throw the Federal Reserve under the bus. Bust rest assured if it does get thrown under the bus the replacement will be a One World Central Bank and we will be worse off for it.

Don't expect to go back to a real and legal currency.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Enjoy.....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Yea, that is the way I see it. If and that is a really big IF this is true, Obama is not the man I want taking down the fed.

He runs his lips and then does something totally different. Again IF this is true we could always end up with something worse and there is a 99.9% chance with Obama at the helm we would end up with something worse.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I highly doubt this is true... however I do see an agenda forming here to make a 'struggle' here to throw the Federal Reserve under the bus. Bust rest assured if it does get thrown under the bus the replacement will be a One World Central Bank and we will be worse off for it.

Don't expect to go back to a real and legal currency.

Who the heck do you think is pushing for the one world central bank? The FED is. How would tossing out the FED help that cause? Why is the FED hiring lobbyists? I am NO Obama fan but I dont care WHO is fighting the good fight if its Obama or Bush Im on their side. Now Im not endorsing Obama because this is speculation. But if I start to get an inkling that he is fighting the good fight he has my support. Im an American first I dont DO parties.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow.

I'm seeing a theme here.

Take those comments and then add some of the "extremist" Ron Paul supporters. And by extremist, I mean white supremacists (who hate jews) such as David Duke, who backed Ron Paul's Presidential run...and a good reason they could be supporting RP is because of his disdain for the Federal Reserve!

Are you seeing it?

Wow.

The craziest thing...if this were true.....followers of Islam and white supremacist have something in common...their hatred of "Jews" and the central banking system called the FEDERAL RESERVE!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wow.

I'm seeing a theme here.

Take those comments and then add some of the "extremist" Ron Paul supporters. And by extremist, I mean white supremacists (who hate jews) such as David Duke, who backed Ron Paul's Presidential run...and a good reason they could be supporting RP is because of his disdain for the Federal Reserve!

Are you seeing it?

Wow.

The craziest thing...if this were true.....followers of Islam and white supremacist have something in common!

Watch the second video or part 2 he really goes into the banking system and what they have done to our country. You see divide and conquer works. They have us hating people we have SIMILARITIES to. I had never watched a speech by him because I was always told how bad he was and he was a racist against white. Then when I brought up the FED to a friend he told me to watch and I did. It changed my whole perspective. This guy isnt anti white he cares about us too and youll hear him say that. He is anti international cabal. Divide and Conquer....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh...and if this is all true...which is an if of course...

Israel is in FAR WORSE trouble than i originally thought...

It looks like people are aligning themselves against Israel.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh...and if this is all true...which is an if of course...

Israel is in FAR WORSE trouble than i originally thought...

It looks like people are aligning themselves against Israel.

I dont know if Israel is tied to the banks though. I know mostly Jews run the FED & the banking system but I dont think its tied to Israel at all is it?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I know mostly Jews run the FED & the banking system but I dont think its tied to Israel at all is it?

They don't have to be...people will make the correlation regardless. If someone is a racist/anti-semetic...and looks at the last 40 years and sees who has been in charge of the Federal Reserve through that time....I can see where they may come to that conclusion...regardless if it's true or not....hence....the shooter in DC yesterday.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i realize this sounds to good to be true, but think about this guys and girls for a moment. the dollar and the way of life for the fed is almost at a end. a new world currency is needed. so else, but have obama that is near god introduce this currency, sorry not drinking the kool aid!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join