It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Howdy y'all!

I am still researching this and other subjects of course, but they just booted sex-dude from Italy and I thought it might be good to bounce this thread about criminals caught in Italy (probably just passing through?), but also to post a tidbit as to the NEW Italy dude, who is now purported to resolve this "globo-money" problem.

The college which produced him, also is a key institution: [Note of course, that Wiki is run by scholars i.e. persons who have proven obedient to the scholastic system, and is therefore never to harshly criticize scholasticism as such...]

en.wikipedia.org...

Bocconi is an internationally oriented institution in business, economics, and law. It is also a research university, receiving funds for its research projects from national and supranational institutions.

And I wanted to mention the idea of not just schools being "institutions" but also being "supra-national". Naturally, you can only move forward in schools, by being obedient, and this guy sounds like he is obedient for sure. But here, I think they mean supra-national to mean, "banks" like Goldman Such and their peers/nemeses in their little power sector.

What will his orders be, this new Italy guy from this school?

Will they orders, different from those given from other executives like JFK?

What is the nature of "orders" and does following orders get you off the hook for evil deeds?

Good questions to ponder.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Smallpeeps, it s good to see somebody is still on the case!

I just read the post from the page from before, where goldman sachs is mentionend, and how John Corzine went into politics, Nowadays he s in the news as Global FM CEO and this company cannot account for some missing 600 millions....

It s just crazy how much money just 'vanishes' here and there.

else nothing to add, but i hope you keep up morale and find the missing puzzle pieces.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
if china ruins the dollar, don't they risk the US not having any money to buy their stuff and pay back the loans ?

that idea works from a james bond pov, but it would more or less be pretty stupid for them economically

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Smallpeeps, it s good to see somebody is still on the case!

Thanks yo.

Here's hot breaking updates from Ben Fulford. He's got a whale of a tale, I'd like to read the court documents and update here, but of course the PACER system requires registration and cookie-acceptance. It's nice that their website at least has the Fascist bundle of sticks in the lower right corner, it's fitting.

Anyway, if some citizen has the web-rights and ability and would like to post a link to the court case "Civil Action #8500" then please post it here so we can try to track this idiotic nonsense. Thanks.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

This particular lawsuit was triggered by the illegal detainment of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, as well as the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy on June 3, 2009. After the bonds were stolen, self-described 33rd degree Freemason Leo Zagami contacted this writer and said the Montecarlo P2 masonic lodge could cash the bonds with the help of Vatican banker Daniel Dal Bosco. This writer forwarded the information, via a member of the UK Royal family, to the dragon family who entrusted a further $1 trillion worth of similar bonds to the plaintiff Neil Keenan. Keenan then, after much negotiation, entrusted the bonds to Dal Bosco.

Dal Bosco subsequently absconded with the bonds and was followed 24-hours a day by various intelligence service agents to see what he would do with them. The Dal Bosco trail led to the Davos World forum, the UN, the Italian government and the Vatican, among other places. Following this, Keenan was approached by a who’s who of powerful figures including top Vatican officials, Wall Street bankers, European nobles and former US presidents, most offering him astronomical bribes to go away. He was also poisoned with ricin and nearly killed.

According to Keenan “The roots of this case go back to between 1927 and 1938, when, under arrangements made between T.V. Soong (Finance Minister of China) and Henry Morgethau, Secretary of the Treasury, The United States Government purchased some 50 million ounces of silver and leased vast amounts of gold from the Nationalist Chinese Government, known as Kuomintang. For all the treasure handed in, certificates were given to those who surrendered their precious metals.”

Many of the bonds seized by Dal Bosco are backed with the Chinese gold taken by the Federal Reserve Board during those years and never returned to its legal owners.

Other bonds seized were Kennedy bonds. These bonds were backed by gold held in trust for the people of the planet and were supposed to be used to finance the economic development of the world. Instead they have mostly been stolen and misused by members of the cabal that has seized control of the Western financial system on behalf of private interests.

The original signatory to the Kennedy bonds was former Indonesian President Soekarno. Soekarno’s heir Dr. Seno Edy Soekanto has given Keenan power of attorney to return their rightful owners the Kennedy bonds and other property allocated to the people of the world via something known as the global collateral accounts.

The lawsuit is only the first salvo in a legal battle to restore control of the global financial system to the people and governments of the world as well as the rightful owners of historical assets that have been seized by members of the banking cartel.

The lawsuit has been filed as Civil Action #8500 at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on November 23, 2011.

[...]

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I found another thread on this matter while searching. It looks like these were indeed fake, although I have not browsed through all the pages on this thread. Is there evidence that trumps the findings from this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have a link to the court filings here

Court Documents 23.11.11

As said earlier pacer is off for the hol's so no actual confirmation yet that they are genuine.

I created a thread earlier in relation to Fulfords piece above and the court filings, and on reading they led me back to here, so my apologies for the second thread.

lawsuit filed - 23.11.11 in New York - Dragon Family v "secret government"

ETA - I've put a link to this thread hopefully it will provide a bigger picture for readers

edit on 25-11-2011 by ukWolf because: As Above

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
I have a link to the court filings here

Court Documents 23.11.11

As said earlier pacer is off for the hol's so no actual confirmation yet that they are genuine.

I created a thread earlier in relation to Fulfords piece above and the court filings, and on reading they led me back to here, so my apologies for the second thread.

lawsuit filed - 23.11.11 in New York - Dragon Family v "secret government"

ETA - I've put a link to this thread hopefully it will provide a bigger picture for readers

edit on 25-11-2011 by ukWolf because: As Above

Thanks very much UKWolf. Outstanding. I'll post analysis later.

The header itself looks very interesting. Hmmm.

NEIL F. KEENAN, Individually and as Agent for
THE DRAGON FAMILY, citizens of foreign states,
Plaintiff,

-against-

DANIELE DAL BOSCO, a citizen of a foreign state,
THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL, a foreign corporation ("OITC"),
RAY C. DAM ("DAM"), individually, and as President of OITC,
DAVID A. SALE ("SALE"), individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC,
the UNITED NATIONS, BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN,
H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York,
H.E. Ambassador LAURA MIRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian
Mission to the UN in Geneva,
the ITALIAN REPUBLIC,
the ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE,
Former Prime Minister of Italy, SILVIO BERLUSCONI,
THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ("WEF") a foreign corporation,
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.,
GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF,
and various unknown individual co-conspirators,
JOHN DOES A-Z,
Defendants.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Very interesting, I was looking for the documents yesterday, and could not find them via
the NY Southern District Records, but since it was over a holiday, they might not have been
scanned in yet.

If this is real, and it appears to be, its one of the most bizarre court filings I have ever seen.

Further,

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Well, apparently the law firm referenced in the PDF file is legit. The judge that stamped it is also legit.

I would wonder why these people would put their reputation on the line to perpetuate a hoax, if in fact it is a hoax?

BPS Law

Judge Holwell
edit on 25-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So far I am only a few pages into it, but this part tells us who the main guy is, who is saying these treasury items are legit:

From the pleading...

KEENAN does not have personal knowledge of the
circumstances which gave rise to the original issuance of any of
the DFFI. The knowledge he has obtained is based largely upon
the representations made by Mr. Akihiko Yamaguchi
(hereinafter,
"Yamaguchi"), Signatory of the Dragon Family,

So how difficult would it be to find out who this man is? Anybody got any Yakuza connections that can find out and post here? I'd ask Wesley Snipes cause he was in that one Japan movie where he fights Yakuza and stuff, but he's in jail for standing up to the IRS, so he can't help us.

The opening of the pleading here explains how A: China agreed to safeguard gold and silver in the US because of the Japanese who were invading. But then B: FDR's gold thievery also included the gold of foreign nations (what an ass) and so therefore China's gold was stolen as well. Apparently they were given credit. So the first question is in relation to the Japanese actions in China.

I believe it is fairly well understood that the Jesuits controlled Japan completely as I have explained in the "What did Hitler do" thread. The Jesuits were the ones who told the Japanese emperor what to do. It is a large scar on history that Japan was allowed to rape and destroy China from 1931 onward.

1931: Japan invades Manchuria
1932: FDR elected, plans to give the Paul Warburg/Yacub Schiff zionists their bank
1933: Japan withdraws from League of Nations, FDR steals Americas (and Chinas?) gold.

It is known that Jacob Schiff funded the Japanese greatly and used them as a tool to kill many Jewish Russians. When asked why he was killing his own people using the Japanese, he said "We are prepared to make sacrifices". So it appears Japan was used to scare China into putting their gold in the US, which gold was then stolen. Which makes sense when you consider the scale of Schiff/Warburg/FDR and their goals and their crimes.

So it looks like the pleading is explaining how under these events, China's gold and silver got looted by the FDR gold stealing process which included foreign gold inside the US as well.

This part was also interesting, but it sounds like a scam which the Chinese believed, almost like those fake US Postal Orders which are flying through the mail today, which look totally fake but which someone might be convinced are real. Perhaps the Chinese "bought it" and actually took stupid-looking paper for their stolen gold?

(h) Upon information and belief, in order to effectuate this
process, the Notes were printed to appear as if they were not
produced from official origin and bear obvious imperfections,
therefore easily deniable.
However, when proper procedures are
followed, the number of the Note and other linking identic data
allows ultimate authentication and verification through the Federal
Reserve System screening process and the presenting of the Note
under the immunity shield allows effective use.

So three questions arise here right in the first few pages:

1: Who is this man "Yamaguchi" and is he connected to the Tong, Yakuza, or what gangs he is identified with.

2: Did the FDR gold-stealing Zio-gang give the Chinese crappy-looking paper so as to steal their gold under the auspices of "keeping it safe"?

3: Is the above quote true, in that the identification numbers of these documents DO actually tie back to the "Federal Reserve Screening Process" whatever that is? Meaning, the quoted bit above says that yes they looked fake on purpose, but the numbers would be real and would tie back to real credit. Is that true?

Anyway, I'll post more analysis later, hoping others will do the same. I really don't feel this will go anywhere however, because nobody in the US is even awake as to the theft of gold in 1933, they think "Federal Reserve Notes" which are actually DEBT paper, are "money". Only some really stupid tards would think that negative money (aka DEBT) is money, but hey, what can you do.

Personally my money is on Wesley Snipes. How many Americans are willing to fight the IRS on principle? That dude will go down in history as a true unsung hero. The IRS is a non-Constitutional, horrible, criminal thieving organization.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As an aside here, this thread is also about JFK. He is the enigma, the events of 1963 are many and various.

This character, "Jim Liebler", seems to have helped hide info from the American people. He was assistant counsel to the Warren Commission.

I have said elsewhere here and there, that a coup went down with the un-elected president Gerald Ford. Alexander Haig went to Congress before Agnew was even gone, let alone Nixon. The Congress at that time said "Ford's our man."

Now, notice the UCLA memorial page mentions it was CONGRESSMAN Fnord, not President Fnord. Therefore, Ford even before his coup=ascension to the Executive office, was trying to barricade the truth of JFK's death behind legal walls, using his legal buddies to help. Oh when I say barricade the truth behind legal walls, I mean to say "control access to some of the [...] evidence of the assassination." Haha. DERP.

www.universityofcalifornia.edu...

IN MEMORIAM
Wesley J. Liebeler
Professor of Law, Emeritus
Los Angeles
1931—2002

Jim Liebeler died suddenly on September 25, 2002. It is at once enormously sad and strangely comforting to think of Jim's life ending as he was engaged in one of his passions – flying over one of the legendary lakes of the northern New England he loved so much. Jim died as he lived, excited and exciting, audacious, filled with tremendous energy and love of life. He seemed young for his 71 years, and he leaves a significant record of making a difference.

Jim came to UCLA in 1965 as a new law teacher fresh from the role of assistant counsel to the Warren Commission. During his early years at UCLA Jim spoke frequently about the work of the commission. He also assisted Congressman Gerald Ford in an attempt to provide appropriately controlled access to some of the foundational documentary evidence of the assassination.

[...]

edit on 26-11-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Furthermore on the moves of Gerald Ford, it is now clear to any honest JFK researcher, that Gerald Ford, member of the Warren Commission, steered the data to fit their pre-determined plan, the Oswald, --who as a young boy, had lied about his age to become a US Marine-- was the sole, maniacal assassin of JFK.

Ford had good reason to want that conclusion, and it is no wonder that after Nixon completely destroyed the gold standard and was finally forced from office, it was G. Fnord who became the unelected Executive.

It was quite ballsy of Ford to deny G. Bush the VP position as was planned. Instead, G. Bush had to settle for being head of the CIA as a consolation prize, though he did try to wack Ford a few times.

www.jfkresearch.com...

It's interesting in the news-piece above the G. Ford says "My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory." ...He is telling the truth, in a clever way, because there is no theory here: He made these changes to the wound report, because he was at the center of a conspiracy. No theorizing was required.

We are beyond theories here. When a Congressman changes the autopsy report, then becomes the first un-elected president in the history of the US. How else but through factual conspiracy, can such a man be vaulted so very high into the halls of power?

Anyway, along these lines, we essentially have the destruction of money (aka coins of silver, gold or other bullion) happening at the same time as the G. Ford coup, aka the destruction of the USA executive office. So actually, both the Executive office and gold (aka specie/money) were destroyed at this time.

So now, unraveling it all, as researchers, we do have to ask hard questions.

In a way, the essence of this court case, seems to be, that both the American people, and the Chinese people, have been screwed over, by the powers behind the Federal Reserve Banks. Let's not forget who G. Ford chose for his Veep, over G. Bush. Yes, he chose a Rockefeller, which tribe is a known Rothschild-scion family, and was empowered by Rothschild via large loans used to created the Standard Oil monopoly.

Also please note, that the 9/11 WTC towers, which were mostly empty for their whole lives, were built by the Rockefeller tribe. Also please note that the idea of slamming planes into US buildings to move the US herd, was floated to JFK before he was killed, and he was aghast when he read the "Operation Northwoods" plan.

Truly one might guess that the ghost of JFK haunts the gaping wounds left at WTC plaza.

Anyway, along these lines, and the idea that Officer J.D. Tippet was the one buried in JFK's grave (seems plausible), here is an excellent article which explains that G. Ford was not only working with the assistant co-counsel Jim Leibeler, mentioned above, but also the chief counsel Chief Counsel J. Lee Rankin:

www.jfkresearch.com...

This supposed wound was seized upon by Arlen Specter and the "Magic Bullet" theorists as the point of entry for their amazing missile. Gerald Ford assisted him in formulating his "theory" by altering the location of the entry site from the region of the third thoracic vertebra (between the shoulder blades) to "the base of the back of President Kennedy's neck" (WCR) or the "right cervical region" (see A.P. article) with the stroke of a hand-penned note to Chief Counsel J. Lee Rankin.

Gerald Ford and Arlen Specter forged and tampered with the medical evidence "to force true" the Magic Bullet Theory. Without these alterations, their rationalizations for their deceit of an entire generation would have been self-evidently nullified. In order to contradict the testimonies of the Parkland Hospital medical staff, it is clear that the swapping of the photos of Tippit for those of JFK was done immediately after the assassination. It also means that this part of the assassination was planned well in advance as the lynchpin which would assure success.

Although there is purposeful disinfo peppered into the events of the JFK post-WW2 rise and murder, it can be traced simply, to the hatred of the USA and the desire on some at its top, to wreck the country utterly.

The wrecking of America, is planned by fomenting wars which draw us in, and by pavlovian schemes to create the feelings we all had, on 9/11. The 20th Century has been the bloodiest by far, but these same people expect even bigger sacrifices in the 21st, and the altar is being prepared right now.

We may as well call 1976 "Year One of Our Beloved Ford" as in Huxley's book "Brave New World".

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

On page 10, an excerpt of the filing....

Upon information and belief, such bank capitalization
was to include yet another approximately One-Hundred Thirty-Four Billion, Five-Hundred
Million Dollars ($134,500,000,000.00) Dollars of financial instruments also owned by the
Dragon Family, including FRNs and Kennedy Bonds virtually identical to the DFFI, which were
seized on the Italian/Swiss border in June 2009. (See ~~ 63-69 supra, "The Chiasso Incident").
10 www.rumormillnews.com...

The Chiasso Incident
63. In fact, unbeknownst to KEENAN until days later, upon their arrival at Chiasso
on this particular trip, both Yamaguchi and Watanabe were approached directly by the ITALIAN
FINANCIAL POLICE and their bags were searched. The pair was found to be carrying Dragon
Family Instruments (hereinafter, the "DF Chiasso Instruments") virtually identical in content to a
portion of the DFFI, which are the focus of this litigation-in an amount approximating $134.5
Billion U. S. Dollars.

Ironically, this was the exact amount that the United States Treasury Department had announced
on or about March 30,2009 remained in its Troubled Asset Relief
Program ("TARP"). These instruments included 249 1934 Series Federal Reserve Notes.
(similar to the 249 FRNs entrusted to KEENAN by the Dragon Family, except that they bore
serial nos. D 45183602A to D 45183850A), and 10 Kennedy Bonds issued in 1998 (Nos. API!
025691 A to No. APll 025700 A), each with a face value of One Billion U.S Dollars (as
compared to the 1 Kennedy Bond entrusted to KEENAN).

As reported by the Japanese and Italian press at the time, upon arriving at
Chiasso, Yamaguchi and Watanabe were detained by the ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE after
attempting to enter Switzerland with "undeclared United States Treasury Bonds concealed in a
suitcase with a false bottom." The Japanese Consulate General in Milan confirmed that the
"detention" had taken place while trying to confirm the men's identities. Eventually, neither
Yamaguchi nor Watanabe were arrested, although their computer and eight telephones were also
confiscated. Reportedly, Yamaguchi advised the authorities that the pair was in possession of
valid historic bonds and that a mistake was being made. According to Japanese press reports,
Yamaguchi and Watanabe were released as they "broke no laws."

So, if this is true, it implicates the Federal Reserve in participating in a massive fraud to
use TARP money in a giant Ponzi Scheme. Of course, the only thing that is shocking about this
is that the men attempting to bring this action are still alive.

64. As reported by the Japanese and Italian press at the time, upon arriving at
Chiasso, Yamaguchi and Watanabe were detained by the ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE after
attempting to enter Switzerland with "undeclared United States Treasury Bonds conceale

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Wow, thanks.
I enjoyed reading this

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Alright, so taking some clues, I have dug up a newspaper article from an Italina Newspaper
from June 30, 2011. Link to article here:

www.laprovinciadicomo.it...

Translated to English with Google Translate

Northwest Customs Sentenced Two Japanese

Link: Site Google Translated Into English

The men of mystery, should they decide to come back from Italy, may be forced to stop for a few years in prison. Heavy hand of the judge, Valeria costs, against two Japanese players in the sensational international intrigue that two summers ago led to the seizure of 134.5 billion dollars in much U.S. bonds. Akihiko Yamaguchi and Watanabe Mistuyoshi, 52 and 62 years, the two Japanese nationals intercepted in early June 2009 to the International station of Chiasso after falling from a regional train from Como San Giovanni and having to walk around with a suspect with a briefcase in hand, were sentenced to three and a half years in prison for trying to "smuggle" debt securities deemed false. Of course, the mystery men were not in court to hear the sentence against them.

In the preliminary hearing had bargained at the time a year and four months' probation, however, Alexander Saints, 73enne Carimate involved in the yellow of the 134.5 billion, which was announced to speak in court to tell the truth and that instead, then chose the way of silence, leaving the mystery surrounding a kidnapping that turned into a genuine international intrigue that had also threatened to create many tensions between the Obama administration and even the Japanese government.

On the treasure (most of the debt instruments dating back to the thirties and seemed obviously fake, but a dozen Kennedy bonds from a billion to one, issued as early as 1998, some U.S. commentators had seemed genuine, not like the ' U.S. intelligence had thought of the men) are chased many items, starting with the fact that some of these were in fact true that the Japanese government had decided to get rid of it because of the winds of crisis from the USA.The investigation led to the hypothesis that - that they were true or false - those bonds were directed at Geneva.

Confederation in the city, which as you know is a city full of hundreds of international organizations, offices and even the UN headquarters in the Old Continent, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Watanabe Mistuyoshi had already set up an appointment to place their card. . Everything faded during a regular inspection by a customs officer on duty at the international station of Chiasso. The U.S. has thus branded as false bonds and the two Japanese, who disappeared from Italy at the speed of light, came the sentence to three and a half years in prison.

edit on 26-11-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
So, if this is true, it implicates the Federal Reserve in participating in a massive fraud to
use TARP money in a giant Ponzi Scheme. Of course, the only thing that is shocking about this
is that the men attempting to bring this action are still alive.

Yes indeed.

It is interesting to read in this pleading the threats made against the Plaintiff, since he "wouldn't take the money".

I am reminded of that movie about the revenge of the Jesuits, which movie is called, "The Count of Monte Cristo". There's that great scene in there where the Count --himself the Jesuit General disguised by author Dumas, who fought the Vatican--, lays down the stacks of money as a bank deposit and he comments "Ah, little pieces of paper, so powerful!" That's a fun movie but it's way to short. should be a trilogy or a miniseries, like when they remade Dune. "The Count of Monte Cristo" is that good, let's get the miniseries going pronto.

But you can't really have a "Ponzi" scheme like what Charles Ponzi had, unless you have time as a factor. That is to say, there needs to be time to fluff the money in between, before the final tiers of payees wreck the scheme. It's a game of staying ahead of collectors. The term "Ponzi", implies the stretching of time. I guess the word "kiting" as with checks, would be a similar term.

So in reading this pleading, it becomes clear that defendant "BRUNO" felt that he wielded the power of the United Nations itself, probably used to stretch for time, while the ponzi, got them the world:

(from page 52 of the pleading)

[...] BRUNO proceeded to boast about various dignitaries with whom he had done
business, such as former President Bill Clinton, Henry Kissinger and Alan Greenspan.

111. BRUNO then began to speak about "what they wanted to do with the Bonds or
Notes Mr. KEENAN was holding for the Dragon Family and who was involved." BRUNO
specifically named RAGAGLINI, MlRACHIAN and BERLUSCONI, and the ITALIAN
FINANCIAL POLICE and commented: "so you see there is no possible way we can have a
problem. We can cloak ourselves with the immunity shield and everyone will go away. Just
another day in the UN!"

112. Marinov asked BRUNO to explain what he was talking about and BRUNO
responded: "we want you to get KEENAN to give the bonds to us for 100 Million USD. We
have better uses for the notes than KEENAN would ever dream of
nor would he release them to
us so readily. So we need your help."

113. DAL BOSCO then explained that he had approached others for help but that
KEENAN would not relinquish the bonds, although a "Sovereign Program" was all set up. It
was evident to Marinov that his status as a Bulgarian Intelligence Officer might influence
KEENAN's decision to cooperate in the scheme DAL BOSCO and BRUNO were openly
discussing.

114. As Marinov grew increasingly uncomfortable with the volume of telephone calls
being made and received by BRUNO, after approximately 45 minutes, he was introduced by
both BRUNO and DAL BOSCO to defendant MlRACHIAN, whom he found to be pleasant and
intelligent. In response to questions posed to her by BRUNO, MlRACHIAN stated that:

(i). "from the very top we were protected";

(ii). "there was no reason lor anyone, including KEENAN, to worry
about any sort of repercussions";

(iii). "the Italian cohorts in New York had even approved the matter
with Secretary General BAN KI-moon 'but of course he will deny
any such matter if questioned!
'"

115. Marinov had the clear understanding that what was being discussed was an
"Italian conspiracy to steal the Bonds with approval being granted by the Secretary General,
BAN KI-moon himself." BRUNO proceeded to take the position that "this is not a very large
undertaking ... in accordance to UN standards" and he then stated that the UN was "in the
process of confiscating Trillions and Trillions of Dollars in assets within the next couple of
months and no one could do anything about it."
When Marinov inquired as to whether the
money being confiscated belonged to the UN, BRUNO responded "of course not!"

Ah yes.

One wonders what "from the very top" we were protected, means?

Probably, possibly, one could theorize that Propaganda Due, infiltrated the papacy. It seems obvious. I say this because "from the top" could mean the Vatican, both the Jesuit General and the Pope. To me, "the top" should always be taken to mean "The Jesuit General". Who at the time, was Kolvenbach. en.wikipedia.org...

The pleading also incriminates the web character "Leo Zagami" as having been the man who spoke on behalf of his fellow Mason "DAL BOSCO". These men are claiming to be treasurers for P2, so there's some threads being tied together here. Zagami seems shifty according to this document, one imagines that ATS will be interviewing him soon to find out if he's real or not. Mmmm, or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes, and all of that. I was astonished to learn that this Dragon Family is real, and may be found
in many refereces about the internet, and also they are implicated as being a Secret Organization that works
within the Taiwan and Chinese Governments.

I dont doubt any of this, its as crazy as it gets, but why would we really believe any different about
the Government organizations such as the BIS and so on.

I was a bit skeptical of the filing at first, but upon learning that the law firm is real, the judge is real,
the court district is real, the men in the story are real, and they actually have names...as was reported
in that Italian newspaper....it all makes for a very solid story. I am most convinced by the newpaper
article from July 30, 2011.

Kudos to you small peeps for keeping an eye out on this story, and bringing us this update!

I was near certain we would never hear about it again...so this is very very unusual, in a strange
sort of way...and now we know why the mainstream news stopped reporting on it!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Alright, so taking some clues, I have dug up a newspaper article from an Italina Newspaper
from June 30, 2011. Link to article here:

www.laprovinciadicomo.it...

Translated to English with Google Translate

Northwest Customs Sentenced Two Japanese

Link: Site Google Translated Into English

The men of mystery, should they decide to come back from Italy, may be forced to stop for a few years in prison. Heavy hand of the judge, Valeria costs, against two Japanese players in the sensational international intrigue that two summers ago led to the seizure of 134.5 billion dollars in much U.S. bonds. Akihiko Yamaguchi and Watanabe Mistuyoshi, 52 and 62 years, the two Japanese nationals intercepted in early June 2009 to the International station of Chiasso after falling from a regional train from Como San Giovanni and having to walk around with a suspect with a briefcase in hand, were sentenced to three and a half years in prison for trying to "smuggle" debt securities deemed false. Of course, the mystery men were not in court to hear the sentence against them.

[...]

Hmm, the pleading also says that the defendants said as to Yamaguchi:

(quoting the pleading page 49)

101. During KEENAN's trip to Zurich, Ganov asked if he could view the DFFI and
DAL BOSCO retrieved them for viewing. Ganov inquired as to their authenticity and DAL
BOSCO responded that the UN had verified their authenticity. Ganov also inquired about
Yamaguchi, and DAL BOSCO stated that he was a powerful, but unpopular man and that the UN
would not do business with him.

102. In discussions with DAL BOSCO, Ganov was informed that BRUNO was
prepared to pay KEENAN "100 Million Dollars by Friday if things worked right" and should
KEENAN consent to the transaction. When Ganov commented that he thought KEENAN would
be jeopardized by any involvement in such a transaction, DAL BOSCO responded that "no one
can get in trouble ... it is perfect ... the UN protects everyone under their shield."
Ganov was
also told by DAL BOSCO that most of the plans and communications were made between him,
BRUNO and the UN, either through BRUNO's private New York cell phone or his New York
office. DAL BOSCO also stated, in response to Ganov's questions about KEENAN's security,
were the Dragon Family to learn of any possible involvement by KEENAN, that "they will not
receive one cent so they will never know" and further that the DFFI
  • "do not belong to the
    Dragon Family but to OITC."

• * Dragon Family Financial Instruments

It would seem from this pleading, that these Japanese businessmen AND the Chinese who got the original bonds, are probably/possibly gangsters of their respective gangs (Tong and Yakuza?) who got duped in a bonds-kiting scheme run out of the United Nations.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
    link   

Well, with the mens names, here is where it gets very interesting.

Akihiko Yamaguchi was a top official at the Japanese Ministry of Finance.

His real name is supposedly Tuneo Yamauchi ...the “Akihiko Yamaguchi".

Here is his passport picture.
    www.rumormillnews.com...

Akihiko Yamaguchi was a top official at the Japanese Ministry of Finance, and the signatory for the Dragon Funds under the authority of the Ministry of Finance / Minister, supposedly.

In any case, the Japanese 57 Bond Scam was real, and this was supposedly the
    beginning of Mr. Yamaguchi's legal troubles. www.businessweek.com...

Here is some background on the Japanese Bond Scam....

caselaw.findlaw.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
    link   
    Hmm, I have suggested elsewhere on ATS and ye internets, that court and lawyering and law-as-weapon, are the true power of today.

But power, is weilded by Fabians, to delay.

And in that spirit, where it takes us 24 hours to read and judge a pleading like this, we are left to wonder, why the gears of the courts out of London Bar Restaurants, move so god damned slowly.

I am thinking it has something to do with this other article posted on ATS, in another thread. Oh so many threads. It's as if ATS with all these threads, could knit a blanket to cover the world itself!

from thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"A senior minister has now revealed the extent of the Government’s concern, saying that Britain is now planning on the basis that a euro collapse is now just a matter of time.

“It’s in our interests that they keep playing for time because that gives us more time to prepare,” the minister told the Daily Telegraph."

Haha, do I need to tell you what he means when he says "our interests"? He doesn't mean me or you of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
    link   

Originally posted by rami2012
    reply to post by Divinorumus

YA! Exactly what i was thinking . People I think the goverment just got F*****.

I cant wait till more people find out...

My idea on the issue is this. I believe that those are fake and that they were tipped off purposefully ,so that the real ones could pass thru undetected. I have no doubt that they are indeed fake.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join