It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As to why the rich guys like master=spy Rupee want the IP networks shut down, its probably because bloggers make the media shield crack.

They need the media shield to stay intact, just like in the fine Hollywodd film "Total Recall" where the one asshead bad guy is shooting recklessly and the other asshead bad guy grabs him and says "Are you crazy?! The DOME will CRACK!" And he is referring to the shield which is the barrier between them and the outside world. 'Do not shoot the dome which shields us', would be the way the rich bad guys react to the IP truth wave which thereby exposes their media corporations as worthless #e.

The dome, as it were, is slowly cracking. Great flick Total Recall. I'd post a you toobe clip from it, but who wants to take the chance of having 100 lawyers pick your corpse apart? Hollywodd is awefully touchy these days about non-loveable pirates though the Johnny Depp kinds of pirates are fun moneymakers. Still, you'll be hardpressed to find any actual clips from the "pirates" movies from hollywodd on you toobe. They've got that film locked down by more lawyers than the Dutch East India Co. private file cabinets!

Anyway, this blog is a good read, dude is hitting vital truths here:

lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Big Goverment Polices are the Cause of an Underground Economy and the Black Market.
It is strange how Hollywood paints a negative picture of the black market like in shows like MASH and other TV programs. They portray some Black Marketeers as ruthless opportunist exploiting the people for personal gain. I am not saying it does not exist. There are scoundrels who do take advantage of people in need for profit because the risk involved selling and buying in the black market. The war on drugs is a joke. Government intervention created the drug war were the price is high to sell and buy illegal substances. The drug cartels is just another word for black marketeers.

When Prohibition was enacted with the Eighteenth Amendment and the Volstead act was a disaster because it banned to production, sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages. Banning booze did not stop people from consuming beer and whiskey like the war on drugs did not stop heroine addicts getting their daily smack. Prohibition did the opposite of what it was intended for in the first place. It created the rise of Al Capone and the Speakeasies. The Kennedy family made money bootlegging during this era. The War on drugs and Prohibition were Government policies trying to regulate human behavior created an underground economy were criminal elements took the opportunity to gain from it regardless if there was blood in the streets as a result.. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

[...]

My question is in regard to his last cliche, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Well, who paved it?

And how do so many idiots walk it into their own doom?

And who encourages the buffalo, to run off the cliff and die, by the thousands? And what ratio of skinners:stampede does one need, to then exploit the dead buffalo and their hides?

Good questions to ponder.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Topical and timely vid here, law-as-weapon with few lawyers willing to help the plebes. Some lawyers are trying to look good and do right.

you toobe, kicking the mass media's ass since the beginning of the age of Internet.

Anyway, this "foreclosure crisis meme" was gameplanned in 1996, in a document I quote below, called "Alternate Futures for 2025: Security Planning to Avoid Surprise"

This quote is from the "King Khan" scenario which of all their scenarios, is the worst one for the US and best one for "Dragon Family", Haha. ASIDE: occult practice is to hide evil in plain site.

In this Air Force future-think scenario, it came down to US people losing their homes, or the government taking the side of the people.

In the end of that scenario, the Federal Reserve Banks were surrounded by Federal troops. This was gamed in 1996, easily available on ye internetes, and I have a thread here at ATS about it, somewhere.

www.fas.org...
www.fas.org...

Again, this is easily available, 15 years old analysis, which totally precludes any dumbasses from not having read it. It's been on the Internet for 15 years.

www.fas.org...

[...]

In the run-up to the 2012 presidential election, the incumbent US leadership tried to prime the economy with a federal spending surge. The attempt failed. The federal debt hit $10 trillion in early 2013, and on 2 July the stock market crashed and a depression began.10 While Europe was affected, Southeast Asia was such a large creditor region they escaped relatively unscathed. China's gross domestic product passed $15 trillion in 2014,11 the same year the yuan became the de facto international currency standard.

In 2016, US unemployment reached 18 percent, and the government faced the "great dilemma": Should it allow banks to foreclose on homeowners, creating millions of new homeless people, or should it protect homeowners and risk bank failures? It chose the latter. In the aftermath, over 10 thousand banks failed and the government scrambled to keep the monetary system afloat.

Meanwhile, the Harmony project was a great success. An outstanding technical achievement, it sparked a desire for the Asian powers to work more closely together. They began annual economic conferences in 2017, at which time a framework for regional free trade was established.

In 2018 the United States Supreme Court reversed its 1990s immigration rulings, paving the way for a reduced federal budget. Riots resulted as non-US citizens violently protested the sudden loss of welfare and other social benefits. The National Guard had to be mobilized to quell the disturbances. Over the next four years, the Congress and the president completely streamlined and restructured the Washington bureaucracy. The financial markets began to react positively, and in 2022 the economic recovery began.

At the same time, Taiwan and China set aside their past differences and merged peacefully. Following that merger, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia began to push for economic unification with China. Beijing hosted a conference in 2023 where a series of agreements were signed leading to the formation of a new confederation. In 2024 China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia merged into the largest economic power the world has ever known.

Now, in the scenario above where China takes over, it is clear to see why some would laugh at the idea that the Dragon family bonds, are real. But national theft of millions of people's nation's gold, is also at issue. Hence, war looms.

But this analysis is quite interesting, as we move into the literal occult eventual "great dilemma" as prophesied by Air Force planners above.

Any remote viewers on that Air Force 2025 team? Now would be a good time to speak up, the IP network is listening.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Topical here, at 2:00 Max points out that Jim Rickards said on the Keiser Report that, the Dept. of Defense has gamed "currency wars" in a group setting. Hey, I love wargames as much as the next guy!

Max Keiser, from yesterday:

Now notice Rickard's threat analyis below from the earlier episode in question (from May 2011). He says:

The Base (AQ): Stated enemy
Goldman Sachs: Un-stated enemy

So in this court pleading (see the preceding pages of this thread), Goldman Sachs confirms the DFFI to be "real". This according to the pleading, means that they do tie back to 1930-s era gold taken from China in return for coded-fraud government bonds? That is what is suggested in the pleading.

Therefore, either GS is being represented truthfully here (meaning, yes, the DFFI are "real") or they are being slandered.

Will they comment on Benjamin Fulford and Leo Zagami and PDue? Well, we can assume the answer would be no, they wouldn't touch this.

Yet this case could go to the supreme court by 2021 if we keep this thread alive.

Anyway, giving 1 trillion dollars to the Dragon family sounds a little silly. How exactly would that be good for the US? China has an oppressive ruling dictatorship at the top. We could do more with that 1 trillion USD than they or the plaintiff could.

With a trillion dollars, I'd fund waterslides globally. Give the tyrants like Napoleon something fun to do rather than make war and have intrigues. Let's leave war to the gameboard for a few centuries.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What the h?
MANHATTAN (CN) - An American expatriate in Bulgaria claims the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the Office of International Treasury Control and the Italian government conspired with a host of others to steal more than $1.1 trillion in financial instruments intended to support humanitarian purposes.
The 111-page federal complaint involves a range of entities common to conspiracy theorists, including the Vatican Illuminati, the Masons, the "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission," and the U.S. Federal Reserve.
Plaintiff Neil Keenan claims he was entrusted in 2009 with the financial instruments - which included U.S. Federal Reserve notes worth $124.5 billion, two Japanese government bonds with a combined face value of $19 billion, and one U.S. "Kennedy" bond with a face value of $1 billion - by an entity called the Dragon Family, which is a group of several wealthy and secretive Asian families.

Keenan claims the conspiracy began with the illegal detention of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, and the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy, in June 2009.

www.courthousenews.com...
edit on 11-12-2011 by hypattia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The link led to an error - so tried to find the article. Found this, from 2009 .......then after I posted, I noticed this thread is from 2009. Time for bed....

2 Japanese Men with $134 Billion in US Bonds Busted in Italy. June 11, 2009

Two unidentified Japanese nationals have been detained in Italy after they were found carrying $134 billion in undeclared U.S. bonds.

The men, who carried the bonds in a suitcase with a false bottom, were allegedly trying to enter Switzerland with the money.

No charges have yet been laid but it's hard not think of a good — and legal — reason that any two men, regardless of their nationality and identity, would be carrying more than a hundred billion dollars around in a suitcase.

edit on 12/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

The link led to an error - so tried to find the article. Found this, from 2009 .......then after I posted, I noticed this thread is from 2009. Time for bed....

[...]

Good to have you on the case soficrow, you are a legend in these parts.

Yes, OP's link is dated, but this is one of those odd, actually effective threads, so unlike the run-of-the-mill everyday useless threads, therefore, yes, the IP network would tend to abandon the original story so as to bury it. I am glad to have your skills applied here. Read backward a few pages and you'll be up to speed with the Keenan court filing which clarifies the 2009 events somewhat while adding some new details.

Thanks to you, OP, and others who've contributed, perhaps we can leave a record for the future generations, who will be utterly destroyed by these events? Kinda like your very fine work on prions and mad cow disease, which are some of the best work on ATS.

Let's keep this thread going, and try to let the future generations know that in 2009-2012, some humans did try to find out the truth while most sat on their asses and stared into the gaping maw of death, frozen like deer in headlights.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Read backward a few pages and you'll be up to speed with the Keenan court filing which clarifies the 2009 events somewhat while adding some new details.

Thanks, and will do.

.....Our ATS archives are an historical open-access goldmine, aren't they - here for the benefit of humankind. Well, thinking humankind, at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Soficrow,

Yes, its an aged news story...a great who dunnit and there was a break in the story last month.
Its quite the story of intrigue. We have got the Vatican, The Illuminati, The P2, The Dragon Family,
Politicians, The Bankers, Switzerland and other related Tax havens, mysterious bonds, murder,
and blackmail too, and now a official lawsuit has been filed!

Hang on, its going to get very interesting from here! Your research is very much welcome and wanted!
As smalleeps said, this is one of the most interesting conspiracies ever.

Here a video from Fox news (not the best source but still one that is still available) from back in the day
when this took place.

Here is the original Bloomberg article on the scandal:

www.bloomberg.com...

A Daily Kos summary of links describing what may have happened:

www.dailykos.com...

An Asia Times article on the issue, which has a lot more detail:

www.asianews.it...

These two articles, “The Underground Investor” analyzed the evidence and clearly
established how strange this whole story really was:

www.theundergroundinvestor.com...

www.theundergroundinvestor.com...

edit on 13-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Another thread on ATS brought up this site with a lot more information on this case:
CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

It has that same video in it, plus links to many other MSM news articles reporting this.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Mucho appreciation for this link. Please everyone, read it.

I'm speachless, hmmm... I think i'm gonna need a night of sleep, so i can clear my mind.

All i can say is, 2005 applause lol. I remember this thread, heck i've applaused it and flaged. Curiously enough, i swear i was thinking about this case recently, thats odd. A movie should be made out of this. Black Rain 2?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Seems relevant here, looks like the "OITC" is real? This is from 2010, claims that Keenan somehow not being forthright, but DOESN'T dispute that the Kennedy Bonds aka DFFI are real.

I am reminded also of Martin Armstrong mentioned pages ago, he who is the nemesis of Goldman Sachs or at least he exposes GS a lot, in his works. I do believe Mr. Armstrong is still in prison, and I think it's said to be some charge of finance fraud?

What I mean is that, in essence, when you go looking to people who linger around billions-dollar piles of cash, you aren't going to find many saints.

Anyway, sooner or later, for better or worse, I suppose we will get closer to the truth.

abundanthope.net...

Whistleblower and OITC
Response to Ben Fulford's Latest
By WhistleBlower
Aug 11, 2010 - 9:44:12 AM

[...]

[fulford quote]

i). There is a large international meeting scheduled in Washington at the end of this month to deal with ongoing financial war these bonds are an integral part of. It is looking very much like the end game for the Federal Reserve Board and their puppets in Washington D.C. The nightmare is finally ending.

[response]

These Bonds are indeed part of the ongoing war within the Financial World. A war Mr Fulford, that you and your associates are deeply involved with in your attempts to subvert and destroy the financial systems of the world, and numerous International Treaties, by your unlawful acts, or actions.

Yes, I will agree that the fundamental problems of the International Financial Systems need to be seriously addressed and changes to the said International Financial Systems need to be undertaken for the sake of the whole world. However, none of this can be implemented through unlawful acts by you and your associates Mr Fulford, as you appear to condone and are fully active within.

At this juncture, I would like to address one other issue Mr Fulford.

You have on many occasions publicly stated about a New International Financial System to be introduced, of which your Chinese and Japanese friends, the Rothschlds, Vatican and others are involved. Yet, you have never published, or made available to the public any document, or documents, that give even the slightest hint of what you and your group are proposing.

We, the OITC, have worked relentlessly on this very issue, utilizing the assets of the Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility as the Collateral backing for a New Assets Backed International Monetary Unity, and New International Financial System, the retention of all National Currencies that would be initially backed by assets of the Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, and so on.

We have, at least, publicized the basic platform on this, in the form of two Video Presentations, which can be downloaded from our Website, so that members of the public can see what is proposed and make comment on, because once again Mr Fulford we are as open and transparent as we possibly can be, which is something that does not be applicable to you or your group.

The public, Mr Fulford, do not want to be thrown from one hot frying pan into another hot frying pan, and end up being badly burned as they have within the existing Financial System.

[...]

Oh the drama!

edit on 14-12-2011 by smallpeeps because: edited to differentiate the parties in the above quote between Mr. Fulford and OITC proponent, "whistleblower"

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now, I enjoy a fanciful tale as much as anyone.

But these statements by Ben Fulford, strain credulity.

And yet, since the Japanese gov't is lying to its own people, and fukishima seems set on polluting the oceans for 30 years with cesium, well, who would believe anything they said at all? In any case, it's the regular families of all nations that will have to bear the brunt of all this stupid spy-craft and the pathetic results.

divinecosmos.com...

[...]

BF: They offered me at one point the job of Finance Minister of Japan.

DW: Finance minister of Japan. Right.

BF: They also, believe it or not, offered me General Electric and General Motors.

DW: Really!

BF: Yeah.

DW: Like you would be the CEO, or something?

BF: Yeah, and I guess the chief shareholder.

The problem, of course, is I had to go along with their plan to kill four billion people. It’s the classic “sell your soul to the devil” situation.

???

It is hard to listen to this man and believe him.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, since the courts are purposefully limp, when it comes to actually fighting for justice, and since that is their goal and mission: impotence, then it seems like th few actual humans on the IP network may be outnumbered.

But still, we can enjoy the hilarity of the limpness of all US courts. As they fail, time and time again, and as their shame and uselessness is magnified again and again, and as they keep their historic record of failure unblemished by even a single victory, at least we can laugh at them.

But moving forward, and forgetting about these useless courts, which are butressed by European churches and schemers, we need to stay focused on what has allowed these courts, to sell their failure and impotence, as "justice". What allows them to sell the US people this idea that failure equates to success? What allows the courts of DC to perpetuate the lie?

Everyone can see their lack. Anyone who can wake up to the last 111 years or so of history, can see that the DC courts have the American family, as their #1 stated enemy, while they reward Euro-crime such as the BIS and other supra-national bodies. So, now that all our US land courts are completely trashed by MERS robosigners and epically huge craters from giant FAILbombs, the only question is, "what next"?

I think this bit from the office of the comptroller of the currency, is topical. I think rather than worrying about the Keenan case or the Japanese criminals and their bonds, we should concentrate on the knifeblade which is about to sever the entire US homeland from its people and the people from their homes.

4closurefraud.org...

Subject: Foreclosed Properties
Date: December 14, 2011

To: Chief Executive Officers of All National Banks and Federal Savings Associations, Department and Division Heads, and All Examining Personnel

[...]

Releasing a Lien Rather Than Foreclosing

At times, lenders may release a lien securing a defaulted loan rather than foreclose on the residential property. This decision is often based on financial considerations when the bank or servicer/investor determines that the costs to foreclose, rehabilitate, and sell a property exceed its current fair-market value. When this decision is made after a bank or servicer has initiated foreclosure, the borrower may have already abandoned the property or discontinued the care and maintenance of the property, increasing the chance of a blighted property in the community. Because the decision to release a lien is typically a financial decision, banks and servicers should ensure that their valuation of the property provides the best information practicable, while complying with investor requirements, before initiating foreclosure and subsequently deciding to release the lien. While the financial risk must be considered, banks and servicers should also consider the potential for reputation and litigation risk arising from their position as a prior mortgagee or servicer of a now-abandoned property.

If the decision is made to forego foreclosure and release the lien, the bank or servicer should notify, or attempt to notify, the borrower of the decision. Borrowers should be notified that (1) the mortgage holder is not pursuing foreclosure and has released the mortgage lien, (2) the borrower may continue to occupy the property, and (3) the borrower is obligated to maintain the property consistent with all local codes and ordinances and to pay property taxes and the debt owed. The bank or servicer should also make appropriate notifications to the local jurisdiction when it makes the decision to release a lien in lieu of foreclosure.

Additional Information

For additional information, please contact Steven V. Key, Assistant Director, Bank Activities and Structure Division, (202) 874–5300; or Kevin R. Russell, Director, Retail Credit Risk Division, (202) 874–5170.

As to the many rights of the banks, and as to the fewer and fewer rights of "the borrower", I am sure the comptroller cadre duo listed above will be happy to take your call.

Here are some suggested questions to ask:

1: Are banks more or less powerful than actual humans?
2: From where do same banks, derive their super-human powers?
3: Has any DC court, ever supported humans, over corporations and/or banks?
4: Do you personally have any hope for this nation, and do you care if it fractures and dies?
5: To where do expect to flee, when all of this comes crashing down?
6: Have you ever been homeless?

These questions are a good place to start.
edit on 15-12-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh you knew this video was gonna make it to this thread.

How can you confiscate (steal) trillions upon trillions of dollars?

534 "likes" and 0 dislikes to this video, yet the TV broadcasts have nothing to say.

Wouldn't it be epic, if any of these IP personas like Keenan, Fulford, Zagami, etc, were suddenly to appear on TV? Like say Leo Zagami is on "The View" next week. Wouldn't that be epic? I would love to hear this guy a-talking his special a-kinda pizza talk to the ladies of the view. It sounds-a hilarioos.

Let's get Hollywodd involved in this madness quick or they'll not be able to profit from it! We need what's his name Borat from the Bruno movies to interview his doppleganger Leo Zagami. I'm getting giggles just picturing it. Ludicrous speed: Go.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hopefully you are taking notes here. Theft is the new honesty. Because the attitude of these people is this: "The suckers are asking for it."

Really now, everyone who wants something, is a sucker. It's not enough to want something. In order to succeed in the zero sum game of scumbags like these, you have to conjure a demon inside you. You have to conjure something that wants EVERYthing. You cannot let the other guy win. It's a sin to do so. You have to pluck the pennies from his eyes, and the last nickel from his account.

peterlbrandt.com...

how-george-soros-ended-up-with-mf-globals-client-money/

[...]

4. MF Global illegally took segregated customer funds out of J.P. Morgan to meet margin calls in an attempt to survive the trade. It was the legislated responsibility of the U.S. government to protect this from happening.

5. MF Global’s clients (without their knowledge or permission and as an illegal manuever) became the default counterparty to MF Global’s trade. This is a fact Congress has not yet figured out.

6. MF Global puked about $1.5 billion of the trade, but it filed for bankruptcy when it was finally unable to meet further margin calls.

The remaining $4.8 billion trade was taken over by KPMG LLP, MF Global’s bankruptcy administrator in London. REMEMBER FROM POINT #5 ABOVE, MF GLOBAL’S SEGREGATED CLIENTS REMAINED A COUNTERPARTY TO THE TRADE BY DEFAULT.

7. KPMG peddled perhaps half (or more) of the trade to George Soros. The actual amount reported was $2 billion, but at a discount.

Remember, this trade was a guaranteed winner at the maturity of the bonds, so Soros was locked into a profit. Also, with his deep pockets ,Soros knew he could withstand interim margin calls if necessary.

Final point #8: MF Global’s segregated account holders became the default counterparty to Soros’ trade.

The profits that Soros has locked in represent, in large part, the segregated money previously belonging to MF Global clients that had been safe and secure (at least that is what the CFTC’s responsibility was) at J.P. Morgan.

Let me conclude by emphasizing that George Soros did nothing illegal in this manuever. The great speculator/shark simply smelled blood in the water and had the money to buy a distressed trade that was a guaranteed winner.

But in the process, the profits Soros will realize will in part (or in whole) be the segregated funds of MF Global’s clients. Technically, and legally, these funds belong to Soros because they were laundered through the complex process of rehypothication. But make no mistake about it, this is the money that previously belonged to MF Global’s clients.

Rehypothication.

Sounds so nice. It's nothing like "Ripped your guts out and left your account empty."

I am of the opinion that any and all of these Euro deals are connected. Let's keep tying these threads together and soon enough we'll have a neat bundle of trash.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Topical here, I did not know our ally the Japanese, had been buying into Russian crime organizations like Gaxprom.

Well I mean Japan is run by the Yakuza factions and Russia is run by the ghosts of "Yaponchik" the gangster who was executed a couple years back. You may also note that "Yaponchik" means "Japanese little man" roughly.

So it is Yakuza binding contractually with the ghosts of Yaponchik here.

Here's Yaponchik's wiki page: en.wikipedia.org... ...I should also finally get to the book by Claire Sterling which I've mentioned, because it's all about the rise of Yaponchik and the Pax Mafiosa.

www.yomiuri.co.jp...

December 15, 2011
Major banks to cofinance Gazprom

The Yomiuri Shimbun

Three major Japanese banks will jointly lend 800 million dollars (62 billion yen) to Gazprom, Russia's largest gas producer, signaling a growing global presence of Japanese banks amid the European financial crisis that has left the region's banks teetering.

Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU), Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. and Mizuho Corporate Bank will finance the loan to the gas giant, as European banks holding large amounts of bonds from debt-ridden governments have seen their lending power decline amid the crisis.

BTMU will manage the loan syndication, with UniCredit SpA, a leading Italian bank, also taking part.

The loan will be used as operational funds for Gazprom. The limit on the loan is set at five years, starting at the end of the year. It is the first time a Japanese bank has managed a cofinanced loan to Gazprom.

BTMU serves as manager for an international syndicate to provide a 1 billion pounds (121 billion yen) loan to leading British aircraft engine producer Rolls Royce. The limit on the loan to Rolls Royce is also set at five years, with 22 other banks, including European and U.S. banks, taking part.

Since the sovereign debt problem became critical in August, there have been growing calls by European companies for Japanese banks to extend loans. Troubled European banks have also been calling on their Japanese counterparts to buy their claims on outstanding loans, according to industry sources.
(Dec. 15, 2011)

Hmmmm, Rolls Royce engines?

Where's Reinhardt when you need him eh? He's a damn good researcher, I had no idea that Stalin had bought Rolls Royce engines secretly and was waiting to devour Hitler. But it's true because the Jesuits ran WW2 completely.

Anyway, the main question at this point would be:

Would the US prefer to be owned by

A: The Jesuits/Mafia (se the film "The Count of Monte Cristo" and study Napoleon and the 18th Amendment)
B: The super-koshers (see the 1934 film "The House of Rothschild" and study Sabbateans)
C: The Chinese Tongs (See the film "Yip Man" and study Bruce Lee movies)
D: The Japanese Yakuza (see the film "Rape of Nanking" and study the Jesuit/Japanese flags)
E: Nazi 2.0 i.e. Interpol (See the film "Triumph of the Will" and study the concept "The Cult of the Dead Sodlier")

Hmmmmm, which of these will you choose my fellow 'mericans?

I choose F: The rejection of all the above listed groups.

edit on 21-12-2011 by smallpeeps because: added date of article and link

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Hmmmm, Rolls Royce engines?

Where's Reinhardt when you need him eh? He's a damn good researcher, I had no idea that Stalin had bought Rolls Royce engines secretly and was waiting to devour Hitler. But it's true because the Jesuits ran WW2 completely.

Well Reinhardt charges for his site, but still gives good free stuff.

Here's his Jesse Ventura Youtoobe which makes his point.

Jesse has not interviewed Reinhardt, suspiciously enough.

Hmmm, yeah.

Sooo... If Ron Paul and Jesse form a third party ticket...

And they first interview Leo Zagami and Reinhardt and six other people in a round table open forum for say 4 hours on streaming toobery.

Then can we finally get to the bottom of this? I mean 30 minutes or less ya know? Reinhardt has explained that pizza delivery ponzi crashes markets at will, so let's get some trooth forums operating, well other than these truth forums which really don't operate on anything.

Seriously even if its got anchovies, we are hungry for pizza, it needs to get here. Are we really going to be subjected to a whole 2012 of this election crap? Seriously, it was old a decade ago.

But election-ism, isn't Constitutional anyway. I think a lot of Americans know that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Jesse has not interviewed Reinhardt, suspiciously enough.

Hmmm, yeah.

Here's part four of four, since youtoobe is such a pain to search, I figured it makes sense to follow R's thread through here:

At 3:40 of the video above, Jesse suggests that some insiders in government, will help affect the outcomes of the people, to either good or bad.

Then in response, the criminally charged gentleman who he is interviewing, seems to be asking for some funding, one assumes, so he can "get off da charge, oh and fight evil as well!"... Similar to defendant Keenan here who wants trillions/billions to "do right"? Aheh, yeah.

Therefore I recommend Jesse to re-interview this man in the video above, on behalf of the Dragon Family and specifically ask about Keenan and so forth.

Have this man, who worked as a broker and made money in that profession, explain in simple gangsta-speak, how much vigorish is in the inter-national currency-rigging, paper hypothecation fractional-reserve banking game nations play. This is a simple request.

Can't wait until TruTV reverts back to its original form, CourtTV. I watched CourtTV from day one and I knew then it simply could not survive. They have repressed it. But it will return with a vengeance, one assumes.

edit on 21-12-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Can't wait until TruTV reverts back to its original form, CourtTV.

Haha, I guess this could happen quicker than I thought!

Even the snore-fest bone called C-Span is censored programming these days!

Cable companies have a monopoly on the Mind Kontrol network of course. They gently clasp the US population's brain, but rarely do they feel so threatened that they must cut off C-Span... It takes real weeping and frustration behind the scenes, for them to reveal their schemes openly, as here:

www.rawstory.com...

Boehner’s office cuts off C-SPAN cameras as GOP takes verbal beating

By Stephen C. Webster
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Republican officer abruptly adjourns the House of Representatives. Image: Screenshot via C-SPAN.

A strange thing happened Wednesday morning on Capitol Hill.

As Rep. Stenny Hoyer (D-MD) attempted to call for a vote to extend a payroll tax cut to middle class and working Americans, his Republican colleagues adjourned the House and walked out of the chamber. And if that weren’t odd enough, it got even stranger: As Hoyer railed against them for failing to help working Americans, footage from C-SPAN went silent, then cut away.

Moments later, C-SPAN took to the Internet to explain that it wasn’t their doing, but someone working for House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH).

The incident occurred mere moments after the House went into session. Hoyer made a motion for a vote on the Senate’s payroll tax cut extension, which would extend the lower rates for another two months, but the Republican presiding over the House did not acknowledge the motion. He instead adjourned the House, then got up and walked out.

Does this mean some proxy-Boehner walked into the control room of CSpan?

As I recall from reading about Marxist spetznaz sleeper-troops, they typically do head for the media centers first. I'm not saying this was a spetznaz event, but it's good to remain aware in the strange times.

Once TruTV becomes what it once was, "CourtTV", things will become much clearer.

Imagine the sweeps in the Spring of 2012 if what I am saying comes true? Why, I'd be a regular Reinhardt eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Why lie when you can tell the truth and still get away with the crime?

MF Global, the bankrupt parent of a failed broker-dealer, lost $2.36 million from Oct. 31, the day it filed for creditor protection, to Nov. 30, the Chapter 11 trustee, Louis Freeh, said in a filing today in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan. Most of the money, $2.38 million, went to pay the remaining employees www.bloomberg.com...

Would that be the same Louis Freeh that was involved in all of this???
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join