It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Why oh why did you post that clip ?

I seen the movie dude, ok if your an xtian and your into blood and torture etc. My thoughts on the movie ?

Nothing but a display of bloodlust and torture which seems to be the backbone of the christian religion.
It is interesting to note that christians worship an instrument of execution and wear a copy of one around their necks.

I suppose now that christianity is moving with the times perhaps an electric chair will be worn around the neck soon.

Not wanting to be pick but the romans would have nailed through the wrists not the hands, hands were bad news as the body weight had a tendancy to rip the nails through the hands.

Anyway enough small talk, what the hell has an alleged crucifixion got to do with me ?

I wasn't even there !

Do you honestly believe that even if I was there, that I wouldn't have tried to prevent it ?

But even if I somehow could over power the romans and try and stop the execution, I couldn't change the jesus yaweh gods will could I ?

If yahweh decides to come to earth and pretend to be a man then get himself crucified, then who the hell am I to interfere?

Don't bring me into it dude, i was born over 2000 years after this event was alleged to have occurred.

Anyway what's the big deal, he only died for 4 days then he's back alive again, innocent people get tortured and killed everyday but they don't come back now that is some real death.

Let's understand ourselves here, it was yahwhe jesus' idea to get crucified not mine or my families, it was his plan and being a god how could it have failed ?

Why christians go round putting little children on guilt trips about somehow being responsible for a gods death is beyond me.

No wonder people through the ages have been very confused, their taught while being little children that a god died for them, but their also taught that the god is omnipresent and with them always, in my opinion that's child abuse.

Anyway there is no evidence that this execution ever took place, but it most definately has all the hall marks of an amalgam of other messiah types being executed on a tree.

Am I to be held responsible for all the other messiahs characters that were executed?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Edit to add: "...but (he) is probably thinking it..." - am I to take this to mean you're qualified to read minds as well? Read hidden thoughts in direct contravention to stated thoughts?

[edit on 2009/6/29 by nenothtu]

Funny you should mention that coz i can read peoples minds..... not everyones but some.....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I like the idea you saying if you were there you would have tried to stop it. Me too, at least I think in retrospect that I would have. But even His disciples were too fearful. He knew they would be, He knew Peter wouldn't even have the strength to admit that he knew Him after the Romans captured Him.

"And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (Corinthians) That was a key scripture for me, it was one of them that brought it all together, that was when "I got it" -- it was one of those coming full circle moments for me, and it very well may happen to you too. At least you're in the mix. You could be spending your days discussing Bigfoot.

God DID die for us. And He IS always with us. You call it abuse, and a guilt trip, but millions of others call it a peace that surpasses understanding. Any guilt I ever felt was not from what a person told me, but it was the Holy Spirit helping me to stay on a path that is pleasing to God. There is also a spirit which tries to keep some people from the truth. I don't know why some are able to circumvent that evil spirit, and others are not. There are lots of things I don't understand, maybe I will when I leave this present form, I don't know. But consider Paul, how he actually helped capture Christians so they could be put to death, and later became the loudest voice of The Truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So what if you don't receive what I'm saying then I'm the one at fault? I'm trying to help you guys know who the Anti-Christ is. Revelation 13:18 look it up.

So are you going to hate the two witnesses when they say the same thing? Or are you going to listen to them saying the same things I did because they will show signs? I give nothing but my good word in the Lord. I don't want attention or publicity or any of it. I'm seriously just passing this on.

I'm sorry to tell you that I think you are way too wrapped up in this Matrayia dude; you have no way of knowing who the AC is, none us do, at this time.

Pretty sure I know...otherwise God would have called me a liar by now. I constantly check the Scriptures wishing it were not so but it is so. I didn't even sign up for this, but alas.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/30/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
So what if you don't receive what I'm saying then I'm the one at fault? I'm trying to help you guys know who the Anti-Christ is. Revelation 13:18 look it up.

So are you going to hate the two witnesses when they say the same thing?

Of course I'm not going to hate the two witnesses, and I don't hate you. You just seem so adamant that we believe that matrayei is the AC. I thought you might want to take a breather that's all. We will all know the AC when he lowers the boom.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes but it would also be better to know ahead of even the false peace because trust me this guy is going to be so hypnotic I could still fall for it after knowing it's Maitreya. Not kidding. It's that bad. Whoever is watching on the "Day of Declaration" will almost fall under a spell.

I seek nothing of my own will only that which the Father wills.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I know he's going to be a wily guy, to fool even the elect. Jesus warned us, we'll know. Very possibly in the next few weeks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I like the idea you saying if you were there you would have tried to stop it. Me too, at least I think in retrospect that I would have. But even His disciples were too fearful. He knew they would be,

Well this is exactly the point isn't it, a (alleged) god devises a plan, so whatever that plan is, it goes ahead exactly as planned by the (alleged )god the creator of all that there is.

If the Romans didn't do what they were supposed to, if Judas didn't do exactly has he was supposed to. If everyone else involved with this execution story didn't do exactly what jesusyahweh god had planned then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

. At least you're in the mix. You could be spending your days discussing Bigfoot.

I will discuss anything my friend i am a very open minded person, however I don't goo through life relying on faith I require evidence and this applies as much to jesus being yahweh god as to big foot.

God DID die for us. And He IS always with us.

If a god is defined as omniscient and omnipresent then by that definition it is impossible to be separate from that god and equally impossible for that god to die.

If were are to live our lives (humanity that is) by discarding reason when it does not fit our paradigm, then there really isn't much hope we just as well opt for survival of the fittest.

ing.You call it abuse, and a guilt trip, but millions of others call it a peace that surpasses understand

Millions of people believe that aliens are real, the fact that millions believe it does in no way make it true.

Any guilt I ever felt was not from what a person told me, but it was the Holy Spirit helping me to stay on a path that is pleasing to God.

This does not explain why I am somehow implicated in the execution of a jewish prophet.

To tell a small child that another human being was tortured and executed for the child's' breaking or potentially breaking the rules of a jewish sky god is absolutely repugnant, and child abuse., especially so in that there is no proff that the incident ever happened.

There are lots of things I don't understand, maybe I will when I leave this present form, I don't know.

This is probably the most important admition you make, people who don't know how a combustion engine works should not be trying to teach little children how to become motor mechanics.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Dude, I have heard some dumb assed rebuttals in my time but that one really goes into wonder land.

You know I really feel sorry for you at this juncture, there are probably intelligent people who happen to be christian hanging their heads out of sheer embarrassment at what you just posted.

Do you ever think about what you type before posting ? I'll not even waste my time explaining to you what you've done. One simply cannot educate pork.

Sir, I have a rather high IQ and GPA. I have attended five colleges and an acting trade school. My father was a preacher. I can tell you that what this man said makes perfect sense, and is only idiotic to sophmores. It is, in fact, YOU that just does not get it. But that is OK, because you have been blinded and misled. Yes, there are many supposed Christians, the vast majority, who Christ will one day say 'get thee behind me, I never knew you'. But that little fact does not change the truth of the Bible. It is not our job to change you; that is only Gods' job. But ours is to tell you the truth, and bear witness to the truth. Not to 'save' you, or make you understand. That is Gods' business, and if you are not in the enemys' camp, one day you will finally see it. I respect your right to choose, I respect your right to discuss it. You have the right to be wrong. So far, I do not know you well enought to respect YOU. That is earned. Hopefully, one day you will be a 'Christian', but not like all those aforementioned idiots.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

It is not our job to change you; that is only Gods' job. But ours is to tell you the truth, and bear witness to the truth. Not to 'save' you, or make you understand. That is Gods' business, and if you are not in the enemys' camp, one day you will finally see it

Hey dude that's really good to hear, perhaps your fellow xtians could now stop trying to influence laws and childrens' education.

Brilliant! well my friend after over 2000 years I think we all got your message great fine kick on. i take it secularist will o longer be hearing xtian Proselytizing then ?

Isn't it interesting though, that as it's gods job to make people understand he's clearly in breach of his employment contract.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by moocowman

Off topic ? Please explain please as I can't remember what I posted.

Kind of difficult to stray off topic when the discussion is in relation invisbible beings that may or may not be real and may or may not live in the sky a pickkle jar or wardrobe.

I notice I seem to be getting sctruitinzed by the mods a little in this thread . Any particualr reason ?

Perhaps should I wish to circumvent the rules of engagement such as manners and decorum, I could use the christian tact.

Use a third party such as jesus to make threats against individuals, like instead of saying "hey your a gay fag and I hope you meet a most awful ending" just turn it around and get jesus to to it " You are a sinner homosexual and unless you comply your gonna get burned for all eternity in hell".

Is moocowman getting paranoid or are the mods out to get the secularists ?

One would think THAT would be a topic for a U2U with the mods, rather than to be handled inside a thread. Bet you can't see how you're off topic again, hmm?

Of course, If you were to handle it in that manner, you couldn't be seen to be bashing christians, which appears to be the purpose of the entirety of your rants, and not an attempt at legitimate discourse in any event,

To refresh your memory, the topic is "The Anti-Christ and his New World Order", not "invisbible beings that may or may not be real and may or may not live in the sky a pickkle jar or wardrobe", nor is it using "a third party such as jesus to make threats against individuals, like instead of saying 'hey your a gay fag and I hope you meet a most awful ending' just turn it around and get jesus to to it ' You are a sinner homosexual and unless you comply your gonna get burned for all eternity in hell'."

It's "The Anti-Christ and his New World Order", not gods, not christians, not gays, not wardrobes, not pickle jars, not secularists.

An elementary level of comprehension will reveal that. Capice?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Guys there are more UFO reports in 2009 than there have ever been. They are getting ready to land and make you accept Anti-Christ.

What if executing a deathly judgment was my job and you just didn't know it?

We must save with sincerity and humility but some we must save with fear. Of course by the time you believe the waters will already be blood and you will be drinking what you deserve to drink. Pretty soon all these WWE crowds and sports fans will be shouting: KILL THE JEWS!! CUT THEIR HEADS OFF!!!!

Charismatic supernatural Anti-Christ and herd mentality will do a lot.

It's all coming man. Its not my job to make anyone believe but I can provide the information necessary to help make you believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

To refresh your memory, the topic is "The Anti-Christ and his New World Order", not "invisbible beings that may or may not be real and may or may not live in the sky a pickkle jar or wardrobe",

So, are you claiming the antichrist is -

A) not invisible ?

B) does not live in the sky or a wardrobe ?

Can you prove either is an antichrist ? Can you prove that this being is non e of the above ?

Clearly , if jesus christ is yahwhe and both are god, the creator of all that there is, then jesus created the antichrist to begin with.

Well fancy that all this fuss over a character that scares grown up xtians and little children, who would have thought that jesus actually created his own nemesis.

So the true identity of the antichrist is yahwehjesusgod,

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What a blasphemous fool you are. If people are able to heal by miracles then what stops-----

Dude please mind your manners, I'm sure ATS T&C applies to the xtians as much as secularists.

Incidentally, by miracle I take it you mean prayer ?
Is it possible you can provide proof of your claim that people can heal by miracles ?

Interesting how xtians don't even attempt to heal amputees isn't it.

Not to go too far off topic, perhaps the antichrists power is greater than that of jesusyahweh and is preventing amputees regenerating a limb through the power of miracles no ?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

To refresh your memory, the topic is "The Anti-Christ and his New World Order", not "invisbible beings that may or may not be real and may or may not live in the sky a pickkle jar or wardrobe",

So, are you claiming the antichrist is -

A) not invisible ?

B) does not live in the sky or a wardrobe ?

Can you prove either is an antichrist ? Can you prove that this being is non e of the above ?

Clearly , if jesus christ is yahwhe and both are god, the creator of all that there is, then jesus created the antichrist to begin with.

Well fancy that all this fuss over a character that scares grown up xtians and little children, who would have thought that jesus actually created his own nemesis.

So the true identity of the antichrist is yahwehjesusgod,

1) I'm not claiming anything.

2) your logic is seriously and fatally flawed, i suspect that to be intentional.

3) No "proof" is acceptable to you, no evidence can meet your flawed criteria, and again, I suspect you flawed it intentionally, as I don't believe anyone could be that unknowledgable accidentally. It's obviously for the sake of a fight.

4) This will be my last off topic post to you, so you may now fire at will, with no fear of response. In any event, I'm confident you'll miss, as you haven't hit much so far.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This book called The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse by Patrick C. Heron discusses this and other relative astounding information. To ignore that anything is possible and not study this subject, even it it's most educational form, is hindering to anyone seeking the commonalities between human existence and god.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join