It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Holy crap Evasius......honestly I don't know where to begin! First, thank you! I think we will shoot for the 25th (if that date works for everyone). Again, for anyone that may have missed it, we've been pondering dates for a mass thought experiment. Anyone wishing to participate should kindly read through this thread.

I am no timeline expert but I simply know that there are other dimensions in existence. This stems from early, early childhood. (Perhaps at another time I will get into more detail) but to sum it up I have a very long history of oobes (involuntary), lucid / reoccuring dreams, night terrors, a variety of sleep phenomenon and some of an extra sensory nature as well. I have always known something would happen during my lifetime, again, I have felt this way as long as I can remember.

One of the prominent reasons I believe in the TWZ theory is due to the fact that is the exact representation of how this feels. Everything is speeding up and compressing. It's a psychic disturbance of a very intense nature. I am sure anyone who is familiar with both the TWZ threads and this one will see the connection.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Sorry for my delay - I wanted to stop by some time ago and share my thoughts, but I got side-tracked...I'll start off with a dream i recently had. The info below was posted on one of my Timewave threads, and I thought it was actually more relevant here. I'd also like to add that my sleep patterns have been dysfunctional for over a year now, and I rarely get 5 hours of sleep each night, more like 3 or 4...anyway:

On the morning of Sunday May 17, I had a dream...and in that dream I met with none other than Terence McKenna himself. It was all very surreal, yet felt extremely real. I experienced the dream with a lucidity unlike other dreams - not that I was aware it was a dream and reacted accordingly, but that I 'knew' I was in a parallel reality and acted accordingly. Wherever I was, it was a past version of now.

I found myself walking through a maternity ward waiting room with my wife's cousin and one of my dogs. It was possibly in the 60's or 70's, not sure, and we were just walking through this hospital. We finally got to one room and it was full of people like a classroom, and everybody were sitting in rows and were talking like they were waiting for the teacher. I sat down and just listened to conversations around me for a little while. It became apparent the the guy sitting to the right and one chair ahead was Terence McKenna, though he was between 17-22 range and didn't really look like him, but carried his persona if you know what I mean.

Anyway he was speaking of some strange experiences and then brought up this idea of the timewave and that history repeats. I sat there not joining in the conversation but just listening, but it was odd - I considered myself really there, I knew it was another time, and I remembered I was from 2009 and was there to exchange info or something. I had never felt like a time traveller before, I was there and processing what was being said by running it through a mental filter that originated from a future time - what I considered to be the Now I was previously embedded in (and would hopefully return to).

Long story short(ish), I was given a chance to ask a question, and really only had the chance to ask just one. What I asked was something along the lines of: "So is it possible that the timewave could be tracking multiple realities at once, or could there be multiple timewaves each representing a parallel reality? How do these other possible realities fit into what the wave is tracking?"

He didn't answer my question, per se...he kind of smiled to himself, wrote something down and then handed the piece of paper to me. On it was one word written in wavy lines - that word was "FINE." The image below is pretty much exactly what it looked like in my dream:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da2632a398e8.jpg[/atsimg]

I had no idea what he was talking about - I thought what, like 'everything's fine'? Or 'fine - you win.' It didn't make any sense...until 3 days later, this past Tuesday.

In the mail I received a $135.00 parking fine. Not since April of 2004 have I received one of those. Then I noticed it claimed I was someplace I was most certainly NOT at a time I was at home ASLEEP. An obvious case of mistaken identity. The offence was given simply as: Not parallel park in direction of travel.

So let me highlight the points here that really stand out to me:

*I have a dream where I'm handed a note with the word 'fine' on it by McKenna.

*3 days later I get a fine in the mail.

*I received the original message by 'traveling' to a parallel reality set in the past.

*The resonant 'real-world' fine accuses me of parallel parking in a direction opposite of travel.

*BOTH occur while I'm asleep.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to prove the location of my car while unconscious, but that's not the point of all this - I'll deal with that situation in my own time.

I then noticed another odd thing about the fine. The offence date was Saturday morning, March 28 (28/03). The offence time was 7:51am. The issue date of the notice was May 17 (17/05) - the same date I had the dream. Each group of 3 numbers add up to 13. Out of curiosity, I added up all the wavy lines that made the word "FINE" in my dream. The total was also 13. The same can be said for the word "TIME" in all-caps. The number is even in the amount owing.

A few interesting and possibly relevant facts about 13:

*The Mayan calendar is made of 13 Baktuns.

*The Long Count calendar began in 3113BC and tracks 5125 solar years.

*The smallest period of the calendar is the trecena which tracks cycles 13 days in duration. (In Mesoamerican divination, 13 is the number of important cycles of fortune/misfortune).

*13 circles comprise Metatron's Cube, aka 'The Fruit of Life.'

*According to the Torah, God has 13 Attributes of Mercy.

*In the Great Seal of the United States there are 13 olive leaves (with 13 olives), 13 arrows, and 13 stars. These form a triangle over the eagle with the number 13 on each point. On the reverse the pyramid has 13 levels.

So what does this mean to me? Aside from being an elaborate stream of synchronistic observances, or even a psychosis related to observational over-kill...

So there are thirteen multiple timewaves? That makes sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by Evasius

Holy crap Evasius......honestly I don't know where to begin! First, thank you! I think we will shoot for the 25th (if that date works for everyone). Again, for anyone that may have missed it, we've been pondering dates for a mass thought experiment. Anyone wishing to participate should kindly read through this thread.

I am no timeline expert but I simply know that there are other dimensions in existence. This stems from early, early childhood. (Perhaps at another time I will get into more detail) but to sum it up I have a very long history of oobes (involuntary), lucid / reoccuring dreams, night terrors, a variety of sleep phenomenon and some of an extra sensory nature as well. I have always known something would happen during my lifetime, again, I have felt this way as long as I can remember.

One of the prominent reasons I believe in the TWZ theory is due to the fact that is the exact representation of how this feels. Everything is speeding up and compressing. It's a psychic disturbance of a very intense nature. I am sure anyone who is familiar with both the TWZ threads and this one will see the connection.

The 25th is okay with me, but what does the thought experiment entail...Two more days to go??? Please elaborate I will check back.

BTW HOLY SPIT!!!!! I just read the post about today the 23rd...This is freaking me out that we are at a low on the TWZ graph and today(ALL DAY BEFORE I READ THIS THREAD) I was very intensely anxious and edgy and really bad; the worse yet...could this be why????

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
From what I understand the low points are really high points, where there is the greatest amount of novelty, or shifts to new things, or the combined recurrence of old things made new again.

25th it is - what are we supposed to do..?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
From what I understand the low points are really high points, where there is the greatest amount of novelty, or shifts to new things, or the combined recurrence of old things made new again.

25th it is - what are we supposed to do..?

I don't know what we're supposed to do...I am waiting to find out, too. Maybe the feeling anxious was a unconcious reaction to feeling a shift?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
June 25th

How about pick a common time, fairly late, like 12 EST, light a candle and meditate on it, and attempt to generate the frequency for PEACE. If life is like a pyramid, then PEACE is at it's apex. It will be peace for ourselves, our neighbors, for each other, those we do not know, peace for friends, for enemies, peace for your nation for the world at large and universal PEACE.

Peace then generates well being and joy in simple beingness.

Just a thought..

Timewave Peacetime - for each apex in novelty (low points on the graph).

Think about it - what is the highest thing you most want? Is it not peace?

"My peace I give to you, not as the world gives it.."

I think Peace is a transcendant universal principal, which stills the turbulent waters..

PEACE

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi guys! Sorry, I go to bed early during the week (work work work)!

So for the 25th, the idea was that we would do a mass 'focus' or meditation. The idea being to ask the universe for some clarity and direction. I saw that someone mentioned 11pm. That is too late for me here (I'm eastern time zone) but I was thinking, we could maybe do two shifts. Some of us could go earlier and then the next group would take over. We might actually get better results that way if we keep a constant flow during the evening!

Whatcha all think?

edit to add: I work all day so I can only devote the evening. Anytime between 7-9 EST is good. Again, we could certainly do two shifts because it's highly unlikely we will all be available at the same time....

[edit on 24-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

BTW HOLY SPIT!!!!! I just read the post about today the 23rd...This is freaking me out that we are at a low on the TWZ graph and today(ALL DAY BEFORE I READ THIS THREAD) I was very intensely anxious and edgy and really bad; the worse yet...could this be why????

That is weird..and precisely the reason I wanted to follow the time wave in this thread! I am absolutely convinced there is a connection. I've felt this way for a while, I just couldn't keep up with tracking the TWZ. (which is why I called on Evasius, the expert in these matters)

I had an odd day yesterday myself. It was different from how I've generally been feeling. That could also be because I was so stressed out in the morning that I doubled dosed flower essences......ha ha! My senses were super acute and I felt very in-tune, in a much more relaxed way than usual. I was kind of hoping it would be a turning point for me because I'm awfully tired of existing in this panic mode! It's been said that this anxiety we are feeling is the pre-requisite to all the good stuff, so let's hope it's true. *Fingers crossed*

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'll make myself available for one of the shifts - I think I might have said I'm in Sydney so there's a big difference in time, like right now it's midnight here (time for bed), and it's about 10am Eastern US?

Anyway I'll figure it out and make a point to join in.

[edit on 24/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
# man, its like undercover luciferians everyhwhere....

shiit...

May Jesus Christ have mercy on you and turn you before its too late for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm catching up on the thread. So, the 25th, tomorrow... I'm on the West coast and am super eager to do this! I'd join on the 9 EST meditation, that'd be 6pm here, or later would work too. If it's decided to be earlier, I will ask to leave work a tad early to participate.

I've been feeling so good lately, especially since Sunday, the solstice day. I 'anchored the light' as mentioned on a lightworker site and I have had great clarity and really good sleep, too. It feels good to feel good!

Dreams are very interesting as of late, too. And I've been finding crystals, weird, maybe I am attracting them? Lot's of good stuff coming at me... and I am liking it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

# man, its like undercover luciferians everyhwhere....

shiit...

May Jesus Christ have mercy on you and turn you before its too late for you.

Thanks for sharing
. In any case, this has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with reality.
I'm sure if you bothered to inquire, you'd find out that there are individuals of all belief systems here and we've come together for a common good and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better! As I mentioned, I'm feeling more clear and positive myself. I think we may be shifting into the next phase of this......TG! Although the sleep issues and bizarre dreams continue, I'm starting to feel that I'm better equipped to handle this.

On the flip side, I have strong feelings that a disaster is brewing somewhere, somewhere uncommon to natural phenomena. Could just be me but my gut is usually on point with these things. As always, I want to hear the thoughts and perceptions from everyone else

9pm EST works for me, so we have the first makings of our group! Yay! Perhaps I can set up a meeting spot (chat room) on yahoo or something for the occassion (to prepare, etc.). I've already got my spot in the woods picked out. For me, being in nature promotes focus. Hopefully we will get alot more people to participate, spread the word!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Being that Australia is 14 hours ahead of EST, I thought it might be a good idea to post some time conversions........

We have decided one time slot for thought experiment. It will be at 9pm EST. I have included a link to a chart which identifies what time it will be in different areas around the world. The time is fixed so you do not need to make any adjustments, simply find your location in the list for your corresponding time.
www.timeanddate.com...

*edit to verify link function....it's all good!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A little something for everyone to chew on....(from the renowned psychic Levi Tarot, he's been on point with a great deal of his predictions)

World Predictions 2009 Introduction

Last year, I promised you that 2009 would be a year like you have never seen. Some will realize what is going on around them and take action. For them it will be the year of the Quickening, a small jump forward into a heightening of consciousness and a positive sign that those individuals are tuning into a new energy arcing across from 2012.

For others who have already been brainwashed by the media and politics, life will become a struggle for survival in the run up to 2012. The more negative and blinkered they remain to the truth, no matter how hard to believe it to be, the struggle will become harder and more dangerous as they strive to hold onto their sanity.

At some point, those who scoff at the Predictions below, will at some point in the year come face to face with truth when the greatest percentage of them become fulfilled as they have done over the past years. Cynics who still refuse believe anything even after a Prediction or event has occurred, will develop a big problem for themselves in the coming times up to 2012. I would not wager on their future sanity, but would do so on their broken minds.

link to complete predictions page: www.levi-tarot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

you are not alone! this is so true to me... I've been having this since last year and i always get much more affected in the summer!
sometimes I would be awake doing ab exercises to pass time and all my family would be asleep.
like i only fall asleep at 7 am in the summer but in the winter i fall asleep at 3 or 4 am

EDIT: yes i im more peaceful now and i always want to eat healthy food....last year was a lot of change to me my body didnt accept fast food and stuff like that or i would get sick...i am more aware of things though i always knew when something is about o happen
PS. sorry for my bad language but im not english and im distracted right now
Edit: sometimes i dont feel my body like as if i was going out...too weird to explain.... the stuff thats even more stupid is that i fall asleep at 5 am or 7 am and i only wake up at 5pm.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Danna]

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Danna]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
9Pm is good for me too...count me in. I'm ready, but chances are I won't be able to join any chat group or anything because my children usually have control of the computer then. LOL. Tomorrow...9 Pm I will do a meditation for clarity and direction. Sorry I had to edit, short term memory loss has been awful on me as of late!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by blujay

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better! As I mentioned, I'm feeling more clear and positive myself. I think we may be shifting into the next phase of this......TG! Although the sleep issues and bizarre dreams continue, I'm starting to feel that I'm better equipped to handle this.

On the flip side, I have strong feelings that a disaster is brewing somewhere, somewhere uncommon to natural phenomena. Could just be me but my gut is usually on point with these things. As always, I want to hear the thoughts and perceptions from everyone else

9pm EST works for me, so we have the first makings of our group! Yay! Perhaps I can set up a meeting spot (chat room) on yahoo or something for the occassion (to prepare, etc.). I've already got my spot in the woods picked out. For me, being in nature promotes focus. Hopefully we will get alot more people to participate, spread the word!

Good to hear you are feeling able to handle whatever it is we are in for!
It is nice to feel better and I've been sleeping good too. That in itself is very strange for me, but I'll take it!

I feel the impending escalation, as well, but I am refusing to let any fear creep in. It is merely the old crumbling away, so the new can take hold. It can't come without some inconvenience. I've read some channelings that relate our present situatiuon to a building being re-built. Makes sense I guess.

At times I am so flabergasted (don't know why that word came out) at what we are witnessing. I mean, we are actually ascending here. We've got help from the 'outside' to lead us through. I am grateful for that, and I am grateful for the fact that I was able to open my mind enough to believe in the things that many will not. This (and ATS) are the reasons I am not completely freaking out at the state of affairs we see every day on the news!

I look forward to tomorrow's thought/meditation experiment!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Man, that is some far out, mind bending information! Thank you ... I love it. This will keep my mind quite occupied for some time tonight.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I love this thread - thank you to everyone who has posted.

Evasius, what you have shared is astounding!!

I've been experiencing most of these oddities as well... and will be joining in the meditation tomorrow with all of you.

Thanks again------

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join