It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
At that time, I will be meeting with a group I'm involved with, for a seminar I'm enrolled in for Life Transformation. Interestingly we are meeting at a coffee shop called, of all things "Waves". So I'll be at Waves for the Timewave meditation time. My goal then, since I cannot really meditate during that time, will be to just be totally present to the present and to the people and world around me, without any judgement. But I'll try to generate some "waves" while I'm at it!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It's going to be early hours here so I'll try my best to stay awake, I've never meditated or anything before so any pointers as to what I should do would be great.

Just something else I've observed lately, all of the clocks, watches etc I have all have different times. No matter how many times I set them all the same after a few weeks they are all different again and always slow. I take the time from the Sky TV as my reasoning is that they should techincally have the correct time, now going by that my computer is usually 3 minutes slower, my watch 2-3 mins slower my mobile phone anything up to 5 mins slower, my home phone again around 2/3 mins slower and the clock in the car is always 2 minutes slower and my alarm clock is always around a few minutes slow, so every night I have to adjust it and every few weeks I set everything to the right time. It's very strange as I've never had this problem before particularly the clock on my pc, that was always right and now it's only right for the first few days or so after being fixed. Has anyone else noticed this with their clocks, watches etc?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyazl
Just something else I've observed lately, all of the clocks, watches etc I have all have different times. No matter how many times I set them all the same after a few weeks they

I just remembered something. I had my stuff in storage for 6 months, and in there was a wall clock, with a set of hands and a date time digital section inset. So I unpack the clock, and it is two hours ahead of that then current time. So I think ok, that is really one hour ahead, cause DST just ended, and we went back, so that would account for one hour. Maybe the clock is losing time or in transit got buggered up.

And then I noticed. The digital part was one full day behind. And it was wrapped up in cellophane, and no way for that to be set. I was very confused, and kind of bewildered. It is almost to me that once it was out of my reality, the clock did not catch up to my reality, but now that it is on the wall, it keeps perfect time.

Something just did not see right at the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thank you in advance to everyone who is going to participate tonight. If anyone wants to try to connect with me on the astral plane while we do this, please u2u me.
In other news, I had an extremely bizarre night (and I mean hardcore). I'm wondering if it had something to do with what we're planning for today. In any case, I'm going to reserve that tale until we complete our "mission" because I do not want to lose my focus. Did anyone else have a strange occurrence during the night? Mine was at 2:30 am EST.
...just when I think I'm going to get a bit of peace! grrrrrrr

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There was a thought experiment request just posted - maybe we should devote a part of our focus towards this as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A simple blessing and condolence for this family would do nicely.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

ABSOLUTELY. I went to that thread and all I can say is........I just feel like crying. In any case, I am positive everyone participating tonight will devote some of their energy to the healing of that family. Tragic.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What a story that is. I have sent thoughts and prayers their way and will do so this evening as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I can't say that I got clarification or direction, I did participate and this is what happend that night I posted it here; it's the last entry at the bottom...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And last night I had the weirdest dream yet it was of rotting gardens, and the fact that no matter what I tried to fix it, they kept on rotting, and I was conciously aware, yet again while I was in the dream, that I was tossing and turning this whole time during the dream. Anybody else have anything similar after this experiment? I'm curious to know what others have come up with. Was my dream last night some kind of message? I have yet to decipher either one.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Nobody else has had anything to add to this thread?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I participated as well ---- and what I got back was a feeling that we all need to come together. That sounds really cliche, I know!

This is a good thread - lets keep it going....?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, I got home just before 6 pst, I was fairly drained from work and I had a dickens of a time getting into the zone. I don't think I picked up anything due to my mental state of affiars...

I had a dream that an agent in my office asked me to alphabetize his address book ... I turned to the gal next to me and said, "..well I read about quantum physics and timewave zero, I don't need to be alphabetizing his address book.." Then I remembered that he is one of the nicest guys around and will fix anything you ask him to, even the company toilets... so I alphabetized his book!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

This may just be an indication of what another poster said, about "coming together" Ie. working together for a greater good. I had a dream of rotting gardens I think I figured it out, that we've(humankind) spoiled "the Garden" And the only way it can be fixed is working together because when I tried alone, it didn't help any.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hello Hello! Trying to catch up on this thread, it's been a crazy few days to say the least! I still have to read what you posted to find out what you experienced. I did my version of meditation / focus work....and I have to tell you, I didn't get the results I was hoping for. I did though have a brief vision. Basically it was a mob scene, a few people had visible sores on their lower extremities. There was a young woman with dark hair (medium length, below the shoulders) who seemed to be of some importance. The feeling of the vision wasn't one of extreme horror but it certainly wasn't good. I really got a 'survival of the fittest' vibe out of the whole thing.
I have the sense that it's going to be extremely important for people to band together and behave rationally. This only enforces my feelings of impending catastrophe. Personally, I have not come to a place where I am experiencing any of the so-called positive after effects.....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This theme of connectedness presents itself in so many ways - from individual and global synchronistic events to the natural world. Oddly enough, on the day the timewave ended its dramatic decline (June 23), the 'togetherness' theme appeared on the surface of the Sun as 4 aligned sunspots.

Solar activity has been dramatically weak lately, however one of the first groups of sunspots appeared to form a straight line with the two largest spots on either end. I find this not only strange but actually appropriate given this convergence of all things we're progressively experiencing.

New group of sunspots form a straight line

Aligned sunspots (image)

It may be a fluke, but if natural phenomena begin appearing to have further order, we should really sit up and take notice.

[edit on 30/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Amazing you should mention that Evasius! I have my own solar beliefs, being that this is the calm before the storm. I don't play with dates but I do think that we will likely see some malevolent action in correlation with the TWZ.

I also think that the number 4 may be significant in that only 4 of us truly participated in the event. That though is unlikely to be proven, just my inner "nag" going at it again!

I kindly ask you to keep me updated with important increases and decreases in TWZ activity. I've kinda been keeping a mental log as to my perceptions on days of interest.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll try to say this as eloquently as I can!! lol

This is my belief/explanation. I do not have any proof.

The Earth has been bombarded with "energy" from "higher beings" for several years. The "energy" is sent with the expectations that are level of "counciousness" will be raised. We are more "aware" of this "energy". Therefore, Our "cousiousness" has been raised.
This leads us to a "quandary". We have a raised "couciousness" but we don't know what we are to be councious of? Patience!! I cannot tell you when you/we will get the answer, but I'm sure it is on the way.
The "answer" will be different for different groups of people. What do I mean? If your spiritual specialty is astral travel, then your answer will pertain to astral travel. If your spritual specialty is being a "portal activator", then your answer will pertain to "portal activation or deactivation". Etc. etc. for all the different spiritual specialties that we are aware of today. These are my beliefs. Not everyone will receive an answer. Why?? That's a subject we can discuss some other day.
My theory on how to receive the "answer" faster is to ask "questions" directed to your "Creator". If you don't get an answer than rephrase the question. Example: Will I marry Sam? No answer. Rephrase question to "what can you tell me about my love life?"
I think this is a good place to end this post.
I'd be interested in hearing what happened to some of us at the end of six months, twelve months.

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts with all of you!!

It is.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wheelwalker

Thanks for the input.......and I agree with alot of what you said. I actually made a similiar statement on another thread about how our roles would be different based on us as individuals.

You definitely alluded to the fact that you may have more pertinent information. If you do, please share what your impressions are. The individuals on this thread are dead serious about what we've been discussing.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So here is a personal update. It's really more of the same. Still not sleeping properly. I'm waking up at certain intervals and I need to start tracking that. 2:30 am is a time that I do wake up nearly every night. I haven't found any significance though.

My dreams are still extremely bizarre. I will share one with you and I will try to keep it brief. There was a clear, gel-like substance falling from the sky. Everyone was out in the streets, and I was trying to get a bunch of dogs in my house for shelter. No one was particularly scared but it was definitely 'eerie' and everyone was in a tizzy. Many of us were picking pieces of this substance from the air. When the wind was blowing it took on a saran wrap look. I remember pulling a piece and looking at it closely. As I was examining it I spoke out loud and said "this cannot be good". Then I started thinking about how this substance would interact with water and that seemed extremely important in the dream, as if I had stumbled on to the "answer". That's when I woke up.

Now, in the dream, this gel substance was covering absolutely everything. It had accumulated on the ground and it was essential increasing and taking over the sky in these saran-wrap like sheets blowing on the breeze. Weird. That's all I really remember about it. It was so vivid. One of the more intense lucid dreams I've had in a while.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Please, please don't kick me out for this
but I read the following channeling last weekend.

Oh, by the way, I walked out of my job two weeks ago. I just lost it, I could not have made myself stay. The job was horrible, but in normal times, I would have toughed it out. This is not like me. (I am still with the company, just not managing the office I had been).

I am aware that we are shifting into the next density and this is our moment. I also read the GFL's channeled messages. So here is a small portion of what was conveyed last weekend....

"Within the Higher vibration that is filtering through at a ‘contained’ pace … there comes the requirements to recognise the Higher level of the self and of All. Therefore, all the changes that one had discovered over the past days are now to be manifested into the Truth of what they are.

If you take the time dear ones to go within … but there is now a difference … it is as if you are now further down the road on your journey … so therefore, what is there, is presenting itself to you … and yet if we may put it this way … it would be fitting for your ‘inner eyes’ to take a more conscientious look. For now there is so much more to see … (within). You are aware of ‘a’ change, and now it is time to discover exactly what that change is/was for. We would ask you to visualise during your meditative state … removing your blinkers … slowly, so as to adjust. For there is now brighter Light that is available to you. Even to the point that as it merges with you, it can be known to literally take your breath away. This is perfectly acceptable, although it may appear a little unfamiliar to begin with.

Dearest souls … each one of you … each and EVERY one of you … are living in a time frame whereupon you are experiencing an integration of Higher energies that have not been present upon your plant for eons of your time...."

** If someone had shown me this post two years ago and said it was written by me in the future, I would have laughed my ass off.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by blujay]

Hello Blujay,
I just was reading on Blossom Goodchild's page, and what you have channeled is exactly what is written there! www.blossomgoodchild.com... page 16 of channelings after Oct. 14th.
Are you Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I think Bluejay simply stated that she had read that passage..... I'm sure she will get a kick out of this though. I may have to start calling her "blossom"!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join