It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Wow that's a wierd dream if ever I heard one. Sorry that things are still going the same for you. I have been sleeping better though I have had some weirder dreams. I don't know if you got to read them yet, but they were doozies! But I am still not dreaming that often. I've gotten a crap load of books out of the library for more spiritual research. I hope they will help me to make sense of some things at least.
I really hope that you will get better sleep real soon! My thoughts are with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
yes .. not so much a disturbance i feel very fresh when i wake up .. but i do wake up alot in the night lately for the last 3 -4 weeks and as for the thought pattern changing .. . i feel smarter, clairvoyant , more in tune with my body , began to eat healthy stop smoking/drinking no more meat... and yes i do stare up at the stars for the past 2 months i as well as my body and mind have changed and i began to read on history and spiritually and i am understanding a little more... but i do feel a lot of "energy" some times. sometimes i get very antsy like this i can not live here any more not suicidal rather a little kid trying to go home from a boring party ... and at first i thought i was crazy or going there ( still might be not sure ) but as more and more people are sharing this feeling even news anchor they can not control themselves any more ( some one them beck , ed , hannity , oriley , hardball with chris)

i do not know but i have a feeling that some thing is going to happen and it is not influence by what i have read or heard .. but a gut feeling..

again this is my opinion my belief not saying this is true.. everyone sees the world in a different light...

Thank you great post

PEACE LOVE ENLIGHTENMENT
connected

Sorry fo rfull quote but Sir, you stole those words from me! Wow.
Same here. Exactly.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey guys! Well last night was another strange one! My second intense UFO dream in about 3 months. I never got into the first because it was just much too difficult to try to explain.....but I will give a brief overview before I get into last nights' experience.

I think it was maybe 3 months ago (ish). I dreamt that there were 7 moons in the sky. It was truly magnificent. They just kept appearing! Anyway, a whole lot of things happened that I can no longer recall, but at some point in the dream I was contacted by another life form. They had been making all these bizarre symbols in the sky for me to decipher (not related to the moons). I remember I failed miserably at that assignment. So then, they provided me with an odd artifact/machine?? A small device that was actually encoded with spirits. It would come to life if I did something correctly. If I failed, life would leave the object. Again, I was unable to do what I was supposed to do in order to "finish" my mission (??). I woke up with absolutely no resolution whatsoever.

The dream I had last night was much more simple. I was watching the stars and noticed one light in particularly moving irregularly. The more I watched, the more it shot around the sky. As I kept watching, some stars either seemed to form a picture together, or maybe they were just moving closer, coming out of the background. Whatever the case, as they came into focus, they began to take on shape of alien craft. Eventually the whole sky was full of them. They changed from the "constellation look" to actual crafts.
After that I don't remember a whole lot except that a human looking man kept trying to get me to go with him to the ship and I refused. Not because I was afraid of the crafts but simply because I didn't have a good feeling about him...... also, not sure if this matters or not but I didn't have a precise impression as to whether he was truly human or not.

Now there are a few things I should mention. UFO's / aliens are not a typical dream theme for me. So when I do have them, it's particularly odd! These are always lucid dreams.
In addition, as a teenager I did have one re-occuring dream where my father and I found alien "cocoons" in the trees around neighborhood. The dream was always the same. My dad wanted to take the cocoons down and destroy them....and I begged him not to because I wanted them to be safe (for some reason). Please note that my father and I are both believers. Anyway, I'm not sure how many times I had that dream but I only had them living at that one location. Not sure if that matters either!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ahhhhh, I cannot believe I didn't mention this last week right after it happened. Probably too busy at work that day.....

Any hoo, I don't remember what I was dreaming when it happened. I woke up (on purpose) startled because I felt something digging into my arm. I remember I immediately pulled something out of and off of my arm and tossed it next to me on the bed. Now this was the middle of the night and naturally it was pitch black in the room. I was by myself in the bed (hubby working). My initial thought was that maybe I was getting bit by something, naturally. Anyway, I turned on my lamp and looked over to where I had thrown it to see what it was. It wasn't there. I looked all over and couldn't find it. As I started to get my wits about me and awaken further I really started to freak out bad. Mainly because I remembered the feeling of it as I pulled it from my arm.....and it didn't feel like any insect I could identify. In fact it felt almost crispy, like a peice of heavy paper or cardboard with a tiny needle potruding from it. Maybe an extremely dense (thick) moth.....not sure...Something like that. Believe me, I know it makes absolutely no sense! Immediately I noticed that my arm was sore. I checked for marks and couldn't find any at that point (couldn't see so well yet, as I had just opened my eyes) so I went into the other room and rubbed a little lavender on it. As soon as I left my bedroom, I had the distinct impression there was something in the house. I became filled with dread and horror. I did a thorough examination of every room and couldn't find anything. The sense of a presence was unmistakable though.

Anyway, I calmed myself down and talked myself into believing it was just another one of my wayyyyyy too real weird dreams. So I went back into my bedroom and sat down by the light to examine my arm again, as it was really throbbing. It was at that point I found a little dot/hole. Just like someone had poked me with a pin or needle. Again, I attempted to pacify myself in that it was probably just a weird bug. Eventually I fell back asleep.

All that night I was plagued by dreams of pulling a string (or something) out of my arm. When I woke up the next morning, I had a great urge to cut into my arm to see if anything was in there
. It was so bizarre. I didn't do that of course, but I was disturbed for the whole day after and my arm did remain sore.

Anyway, I said I would share some of my sleep disturbances.....so there ya go! ha ha! I am eager to hear if anyone has had similiar things going on.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hahaha, that is funny
No, I'm not BG, but I follow!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

That has got to be it.. us working together. Because it's the only way we're gonna pull through this. Wow, your analogy of your rotting garden dream is really good!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I think Bluejay simply stated that she had read that passage..... I'm sure she will get a kick out of this though. I may have to start calling her "blossom"!

...I wouldn't mind that at all! She's got my vote...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It seems that your experiences, the dreams in particular, are trying to wake you up. But seeing that you are awake, there could be something important that your 'other family' is trying to tell you.

There is an intense increase in the energies we are receiving, and I've read that these energies are rearranging our DNA, to lift us into a place where we can become fully concious. The energies have been likened in some readings to being plugged into a volt of electricity. They can be quite intense. That could be why you are still having trouble sleeping.

Also, the energies are helping us to bring out old, negative thoughtforms and experiences, so that we can heal them, bring them into the light and transform them so that our bodies will become light.

This is not eluded to be a pleasant experience, but a necessary one for our upliftment and ascension.

Let any dark feelings come, shine light on them, and let them go with love.
This will help the process, and it could help the sleep issues.

I went through a horrible cleansing process not long ago, so I think the reason I can sleep and things seem to be going well, is cuz I got most of that crap out and transmuted.... I'm not celebrating yet, there could be more to come up!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok not trying to get off topic but have any of you been able to translate that energy

For instance, I am a football player and when I was about to run my forty I went into my own little zone and could feel something go through my body and into my legs

I dropped .3 seconds off my personal best

So anyone ever have that feeling?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok not trying to get off topic but have any of you been able to translate that energy

For instance, I am a football player and when I was about to run my forty I went into my own little zone and could feel something go through my body and into my legs

I dropped .3 seconds off my personal best

So anyone ever have that feeling?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Blossom! lol!

Well to be honest, I'm having severe ups and downs with the whole thing. I've always been pretty open to the other realms. It's only been recently that I'm feeling this resistance and general panic. That has me pretty damn concerned because I've endured some wild, wild things in my life. I think the sheer "foreign" aspect of it is what's affecting me this way.

Many things have come from within during my life. No matter how bizarre they were, I was able to connect with them and deal because they felt like they belonged! Now this whole thing has me baffled because it almost feels as if some external force is trying to find a place in me........and I'm all about presevation of my sanity! Funny, I think I just had an epiphany as I was relaying that to you! I hope it makes sense to those of you that read this post! Ack!
That's the best way to describe it though. Something trying to push it's way in.

The only time I can get a good hold on it and truly embrace it is if I have a few cocktails in me. It seems that I really have to pull my natural guard down a great deal to even be able to confront it. It bothers me tremendously because I'm not that type of person that fears things or turns away from "the unusual".

I know many of you have been following the thread from it's inception. Also a few individuals have described the whole "sky distress" thing in here. Well, I have to say, that is still a major issue with me. It's the worst on hazy days. I don't remember if I indicated that before but when the sky is overcast, I have a distinct feeling of something being concealed. When it's clear out, I do feel somewhat better.......but I find myself intently looking for something (that maybe I should be able to see???). Regardless, I cannot keep my eyes out of the sky! In addition, I'm getting alot of seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Flashes of light, movement, etc............. so I just wanted to throw that out there to those of you who have had that similiar experience.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lookma,nohands

Yep, I think you will hear from alot of people that will relate on some level. It all depends on what the individual talent is. It seems that when we are able to harness a certain energy, it manifests itself in our greatest gifts. If only it were like that all the time!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The flashes of light may be your guides or angels... and since you are being constantly communicated with, I wouldn't doubt it! Sure would be nice to know what's up.

I thought about your issue with the sky. And since you all know I read a lot of channelings, I will feel comfortable putting my spin on it here. Your fear could be just plain fear of the unknown. There are supposedly many races 'hanging out' around our planet for the ascension, a lot of them have stake in certain people, people from their own race, our starseeds/wanderers.

Nibiru is supposedly a large, inhabited ship. A ship that once was a planet, it has many civilizations living inside it. The races are mixed in agendas. This ship is concealed or cloaked for the time being until enough of us wake up to the fact that we are part of a galactic community. As it approaches Earth for an 'introduction', all the awful weather stuff is supposed to hit us, the earthquakes, and the sun is feeling the effects of the pressure, too.

So, all that was supposed to get at the fact that maybe that is what you feel the fear of. Or maybe you feel 'something' and since it is something so out of the ordinary, and a bit freaky for us earthlings, you can't put your finger on it. The man in your dream could have been trying to take you aboard to 'chat.' (or maybe not)

I don't know if I made an ounce of sense there, since I am still trying to make sense of this all!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Yes you do make sense! The only problem is I've never, ever had a fear of the unknown. I was always the one to welcome it. That's what has me most preturbed because normally I just love this type of thing. Not so with this situation though! There is something indescribably different about the vibrations, as I've previously indicated. As I mentioned, these are not connections to something existing within me so perhaps that is the difference right there. Although I cannot say it is unfamiliar either.....it's just the strangest thing......... familiar but not. Disturbing definitely.

I am among what I consider to be relatively open minded people. My family, spouse, etcetera.......we all share ideas that wouldn't normally be shared in an open forum. Most everyone in my family believes in "other life", ET's, etc. Although I think that I'm the only one that is positive that I've been reincarnated. That's been my focus since early childhood. Both sides of my family suffers from bizarre lucid dreams and various sleep phenomena. A few of my aunts have sleep paralysis, etc. My dad is an avid believer in ET's.

My mother's side all has psychic ability. ranging from mild to moderate (I believe it to be due to our Native American heritage, Souix tribe to be specific), although I am the most pronounced (as far as I know). I am the great "parlor trick" of the family, so to speak. Before me, it was my great grandmother who was a natural medium and commonly referred to as a "witch".

Anyways, just wanted to share that with you because it really gets me that I'm having difficulty with all of this! I would have thought any processes such as these would come quite naturally....but something simply is NOT right about all of this. Whether it be the castastophy of it all...... I don't know. I'm not all that comfortable with death, although apparently I should be as I've done it sooooooooo many times before. WTH?????!!!!!!!!!

This is the strangest life I've ever known. ~The Doors, Waiting for the Sun

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I'm going to try again, since there is some evil force blocking me from posting my replies tonight.
Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

Jackieps1975, Your feeling of something foreign yet familiar trying to invade reminded me what I read in one of my books about three "light bodies"
one thats always stuck in our bodies(soul), one that is astral(in our bodies, but can escape it), and the higher which is attached to us but not bound in our bodies. In the book it said that when they are finally merged, it's through enlightenment. That's what our goal is to merge the three which have been seperated through the material. I don't know if that helps. I really don't know myself if I beleive that our soul isn't whole, I beleive our soul is whole and that our soul is meant to merge with the God-soul. But either way it could be the higher or the God-soul trying to merge with you. Just an idea.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Further to other peoples experiences, I keep experiencing the following.

1. Bright flashes of light out the corner of my eye like lightning or camera flash.
2. Bright dots that zoom across in front of my eyes
3. Vivid dreams in which I experience emotions and touch but I am someone different even different ages and genders in different places, but I am me.

The weather is strange with the clouds. We have just had a heatwave in the UK it has been up to 32C (90F) but we have had grey cloudy skies, not bright blue sunny days like normal. Even looking at the newspaper reports none of them seem to show the sky in their pictures, they always are closeups.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has any connections to this thread or not and if it doesn't I'm sorry I'm new here....I've read things on this site a couple times that have caught my attention but....for the last several months I have had a lot of sleepless nights of waking up every few hours for no apparent reason....last night as I laid down to go to sleep I was extremely exhausted from work and my 3 yr old. The left side of my head started getting this numbing feeling and eventually the "numbness" or tingling took over my body. I have been getting severe headaches on and off for about two or three mths that start in the center of my head and eventually circles my head......I feel like I'm suppose to know something or see something and I just can't figure out what it is. I've also been hearing buzzing, ringing, various sounds in my ears that no one else hears....has anyone else had this....or can someone give me some insight into what this means? thanks and sorry again if this is not where I should put this.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I had a dream about a month ago I can't remember anything else about the dream except for the fact that every tomato I cut open was infested with bugs like maggots or something...since I've had that dream I've been more aware of the produce I buy I try to avoid anything that isn't organic or locally grown. Don't know if it meant anything but I took it as a warning....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by win_freedom
I'm not sure if this has any connections to this thread or not and if it doesn't I'm sorry I'm new here....I've read things on this site a couple times that have caught my attention but....for the last several months I have had a lot of sleepless nights of waking up every few hours for no apparent reason....last night as I laid down to go to sleep I was extremely exhausted from work and my 3 yr old. The left side of my head started getting this numbing feeling and eventually the "numbness" or tingling took over my body. I have been getting severe headaches on and off for about two or three mths that start in the center of my head and eventually circles my head......I feel like I'm suppose to know something or see something and I just can't figure out what it is. I've also been hearing buzzing, ringing, various sounds in my ears that no one else hears....has anyone else had this....or can someone give me some insight into what this means? thanks and sorry again if this is not where I should put this.
It most definately has to do with this thread, and you, my friend are getting almost IDENTICAL to my issues. And then your dream that was similar to mine. WOW!!!! I'd venture a guess that maybe your birthday is in March or September? I say this because I am a picses and virgo is our polar opposite. Just a thought. But, wierd, you've stated so many things close to what I have said especially with having to do with the left side. I really don't know what it means as of yet.

And welcome to the forum.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm actually a Gemini....but it is strange that we have similar things happening to us. and thank you for the welcome

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join