It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Clear Photographs of Black Triangle over South Carolina

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by Bspiracy

Wow you aren't very bright are you....

U should know by now that if you continue to insult members of this forum, you won't get those meaty 500 point applause you're after.

Originally posted by 0nce 0nceI guess I'll just tell you. I (and many others that you can not see) have been involved in searching for the drone hoaxers for quite a while now (exactly like a detective).

Interesting that you choose to invest so much time and energy to prove something is a hoax, in an effort to catch someone. I have news for you: Even IF you caught someone hoaxing a drone, you're not going to get any closer to truth, nor will you get an award. maybe a few forum stars and a pat on the back. The next morning, someone in Tupelo, Mississippi will be getting busy building the next fake. See a pattern here? You're wasting your time. If you think its hoax, simply state your opinion, and move on. There's much more interesting life in UFOlogy beyond finding those pesky drone fakers.

-FYI- I'm getting pissed off at all these fake UFO hoaxes, and whoever is responsible is going to get caught.

What are you going to do once u catch em? Call the cops?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by NightVision]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
You're here to be 'popular' I assume?

If I was here to be popular, I would probably act like you. You know, sticking up for somebody by getting involved in something that is none of your business, and pretending to me mr. nice guy.

The majority of my posts are spent educating new ATS people like yourself.

I'm far from new. But if you want to judge people by their post count and join date, go for it. You will be wrong on many occasions.

Maybe in your next post you can type all caps again when you 'really mean it'. I heard that helps.

What helps is using CAPS instead of using bold, it's much faster.

Only 88 posts and already flaming. This should be fun to watch.

You know, I don't even recall replying to you or mentioning your name, why exactly are you talking to me? Seems like you want to get flamed by jumping into someone else's business.

...Back on topic....

"False depth of field?"

Yes, false depth of field, its something that photoshop artist know nothing about, yet 3D game designers know much about. If you look at the lamp post and the trees you can see that they are out of focus. The lamp post is closer than the tree, so naturally the tree has more blur than the lamp post. Yet, the "ufo" is perfectly clear, and the edges of the "ufo" show no signs of being in focus or out of focus. Actually, it shows no signs of being behind any camera lenses.

If the "ufo" was further away than the trees, that would mean the lamp post would be more out of focus than the trees. Since the trees are more out of focus than the lamp post, that means the d.o.f. (focused area) is much closer to the lamp post. If the focused areas is closer to the lamp post, and the "ufo" looks focused, that means the "ufo" is much closer than the witness says, or it means the "ufo" is CGI and they forgot to add any lens effect.

The sky is completely overcast. "Light Distortion" can only happen when there is a direct light source.

Wrong again. The light distortion I am talking about only happens on the very edges of objects that are being silhouetted against a bright background. Zoom into the very edges of the "ufo" and you will see a perfect black line where it meets the sky. This is unrealistic. The light from the clouds should have blended/bled onto the "ufo" slightly highlighting the edges. It's an effect that people ALWAYS forget to add to their CGI, and its an effect that will happen on any surface including stealth aircraft.

Add to that EVERY single photoshop recreation on this thread has failed to duplicate the image naturally in a convincing manner to the trained eye.

Do you realize you just made the common noob mistake? Lots of hoaxers say what you just said. "OMG Nobody matched the quality yet, it must be real!!!"

I've used p'shop everyday 4 the last 12 years.

Photoshop is a 2D image editor, it is not a 3D renderer. No wonder you think its real! You have no 3D rendering experience. Everyday for the last 12 years???? Man you need to expand your knowledge, seriously. Go download Blender or something. You are probably just a texture artist, and know nothing about lighting and shadow rendering in 3D.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I cannot lie, ...... and I cannot debunk this. your geometrical knowledge is unflawed sir, ...... indeed, it has three sides.

Nor do I question the validity of the photo's. .... unfortunately nowadays, the government has their own flying black triangle's. even rumour'd to be anti-gravity in nature. no telling which side this ones on.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

U should know by now that if you continue to insult members of this forum, you won't get those meaty 500 point applause you're after.

I don't care about points, or applause, actually I just said that to subconsciously mess with your mind, and it appears to be working. Either that or you are sticking up for your boyfriend.

Interesting that you choose to invest so much time and energy to prove something is a hoax, in an effort to catch someone.

Yes, ever herd of "services rendered"? Look it up.

I have news for you: Even IF you caught someone hoaxing a drone, you're not going to get any closer to truth, nor will you get an award.
maybe a few forum stars and a pat on the back.

Who says I'm looking for truth? Who says im looking for an award? Whats with you and forum stars and applause and points? It seems you have some sort of fetish for that stuff...

What im looking for, is the hoaxers, so I can see their face when their personal info is posted all over the net.

What are you going to do once u catch em? Call the cops?

Since you are unfamiliar with the Drone hoax, let me inform you that the person who created the original hoax impersonated a federal officer. That is a felony. The day I find the hoaxer will be the day my attorney/lawyer contacts them, and they are taken to court, and then thrown in prison.

Is that clear?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Attention Please...

Other members are NOT the topic here.

Any further Off Topic Posts will be summarily removed and the poster possibly warned.

The topic is:

" Three Clear Photographs of Black Triangle over South Carolina "

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
The photos are perfect. Best evidence of aliens visiting us. A flag for this thread.

Wouldn't go that far, lol.

i'll say it's a man made aircraft or some kind of remote control device.

Also, why the hell would the "best evidence" only appear here on ATS. I love this site but c'mon, it's not that convincing.....

Next please

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
The topic is:

Yes, the topic is "Three Clear Photographs of Black Triangle over South Carolina", unfortunately this is a HOAX, and so the topic will naturally slide to the discussion of WHO and WHY. So none of my posts were off topic, I was just way ahead of the schedule. A member may become the topic if he is found to be the hoaxer or creator of this hoax.

So anyone who is caught hoaxing, or acting like a hoaxer, inside of a hoax thread, will be talked about...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
The topic is:

Yes, the topic is "Three Clear Photographs of Black Triangle over South Carolina", unfortunately this is a HOAX,
[edit on 11-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce] [/quote

By all means explain better for people so they understand WHY this is a hoax. just saying the "silhoutte this or that" means nothing to most people. Myself and others have spent true time visually explaining things. Could you please do the same or just continue patting yourself on the back for.. well I'm not sure what for.

even if you need to copy paste from wiki.. it would be helpful for all.

"insert sarcastic looking emoticon here"

b

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hi guys! I just chanced upon this thread and the pics reminded me of the triangle craft, some images of which I had posted in a thread of mine. Here's a couple you may find interesting. These are some of the best photographs taken and have not been debunked by anyone so far...

Whether these are alien or man made or reverse engineered, I haven't the faintest clue! But it's interestiing nonetheless!

Cheers!

more here.....
Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I've always found the Scottish photograph to be odd, it seems to be banking quite sharply, seems to be terrestrial?

Why is that odd?.....Well if it's a stealth craft of making it fails the test with all those lights underneath, they tend to be overkill.

As for those Carolina photo's, surely by now they have been added to the far too good to be true / far too obvious box and declared a hoax, they appear to only have a 2D shape. It's been easily replicated and improved upon in minutes.

From there on the thread has descended into personal attacks and quite odd claims.

Time to call end of thread?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Since you are unfamiliar with the Drone hoax, let me inform you that the person who created the original hoax impersonated a federal officer. That is a felony. The day I find the hoaxer will be the day my attorney/lawyer contacts them, and they are taken to court, and then thrown in prison.

Is that clear?

I tell you what. I'll do you a favor and call the authorities for you. My money says they'll be working round the clock in shifts to find these pesky drone fakers. Forget internet crime, forget auditing the fed, forget the debt crisis, we've got real problems to solve.

...We've got computer model makers to catch.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
guys i dont want to intrude in such a steamy converation.... ;-) but just to give you my take on the pictures i'd like to say that the object, in my opinion is a model...

the photo i very likely real, no cg, but someting about the proportions of the object and the angle at which the picture was taken mkes me think we are not looking at something large, but something of a rather small size, a few feet pehaps ( 4/5 max ).

Light falls differently on objects of different sizes if the setting is natural, meaning not recreated in a studio, and is reflected differently ( tha's why to make a model look real, not only you must be a great modelmaker but also you must go at it with lights effects, bluescreen etc etc like the friends at lucasfilm and DD have shown us, and even theirs look like models! )

anyway, i might obviously be wrong, but it looks like something not the size it should be if it were real, compared to other triangle pictures etc...

cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I tell you what. I'll do you a favor and call the authorities for you. My money says they'll be working round the clock in shifts to find these pesky drone fakers. Forget internet crime, forget auditing the fed, forget the debt crisis, we've got real problems to solve.

...We've got computer model makers to catch.

Do you think Heavens Gate was funny? I assure you it wasn't.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you think Heavens Gate was funny? I assure you it wasn't.

Seriously? You're comparing the Heaven's Gate Cult to this case? I would be honored if you could somehow demonstrate in anyway how you connect these two cases...please indulge me.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO cult based in San Diego, California.

UFO religions/cults

A UFO religion is a faith community whose belief in the existence of extraterrestrials and/or UFOs is a central component of its religion and practice.

Helllooooo, McFLY!, you are in a UFO forum, discussing a fake UFO, which could possibly start of a UFO religion/cult if it fools enough people.

If you seriously couldn't make that connection yourself then.... WOW..... really.... WOW....
....plumbeus

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this thread took off... dang it and I only posted it in the NASA triangle thread...

No time to read all these posts today so I will just toss my hat into the ring here...

Looks a lot like someone captured the BLACKSWIFT SR-72 in flight

Intelgurl has been on its 'tail' since she posted on 26-8-2007

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/884ba889c5a8.jpg[/atsimg]

SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More images here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Fakes always have these artistic angles and flanges. Even new stealth designs don't need the angles that the stealth bombers and fighters have to minimize their radar shape, profile, whatever.

But I'd like to be proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Why is that odd?.....Well if it's a stealth craft of making it fails the test with all those lights underneath, they tend to be overkill.

Why? You are assuming that they are lights...

In the image below the three round objects on the bottom are not lights, they are tpart of the drive system, and they glow.

Same effect was observed in the famous Gulf Breeze case that Boyd Bushman of Lockheed demonstrated why this glow is there

Time to call end of thread?

OR...

you can just move along and ignore it

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Clear as day.

But what makes me more skeptical of this is, wouldn't you think that everyone in that area would see it? It's large and perfectly visible. Either it's fake or there were people freaking out but it's kept under wraps.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join